Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 06

Story Info
Taking it further ......... the Cuckolding.
5.1k words
4.34
87.9k
32

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank 'Northajay' for taking time to edit and finalize this part and making it better for the readers.

The story so far....

Ravi and Kavita were a happily married couple for nineteen years and had a healthy sexual life filled with experimentation with various sexual activities / fantasies. One of the fantasies that Ravi harboured was to watch Kavita have a good time with some other man. It remained a fantasy for a long time and both of them have good sex while Kavita would tell him made up stories of having sex with other men. But on a journey back to Mumbai, Kavita on an impulse, only trying to give a real feel of the fantasy to her husband, engaged in teasing him with a stranger Narang travelling with them. The things got further and Kavita actually cuckolded Ravi.

Kavita thought that after this experience thing would be back to normal but they didn't. They were tempted to try it once more, one last time and so they get together at Narang's place and Ravi felt the pain and pleasure of being a cuckold. Meanwhile their elder daughter Neha came of age and invited her boyfriend to her bedroom while her parents have a sexual tryst of their own with Narang. She lost her virginity to her boyfriend.

Kavita and Ravi continued to travel down the slippery lane of cuckolding. Ravi's dream of watching his wife with her lover established Narang into their household. During the night spend with Narang in their bedroom Ravi was overwhelmed with emotions and tried to kiss Kavita after she fucked Narang and was cum soaked, this caused her to believe that her husband has turned into a humiliation loving wimp cuckold. She got hurt and we saw Narang and Kavita developed feelings for each other. Neha, their daughter saw Narang with her mother and was not able to believe that she is having an affair with him and apparently her dad knows about it.

Kavita found herself standing on the threshold of becoming a cuckolderess, she was not happy with the fact that she was getting attracted to Narang too much, so when Murty her husband's salesman flirted with her she decided to fuck him and asked her husband to send him home. However before she could implement her plan she found out that her daughter Neha knows about her relationship with Narang and she got scared to start a new affair with Murty. But as the fate has it, she ended up fucking Riyan her daughter's boyfriend. She also came to terms with her husband's status as a cuckold.

We read that Kavita finally accepted her husband as a weak and humiliation loving husband. She gave a chance to Ravi to redeem himself and end this cuckolding thing but found him to be too much into it to go back. She learned to enjoy her status as a cuckolderess.

If you are still with me..... Here is the tale of what happened next.....

Chapter 6.

Ravi returned home that day from Narang's, as a totally changed man. He has first time truly realised what his fantasy has lead him into. Kavita was taking the shower and his mind was replaying the last night's incidents. He was happy that Kavita had taken the control of their sex life and was taking it forward in whatever manner she preferred. The last few months had been very confusing for Ravi as he was torn between his feelings for Kavita, on one hand he wanted her to be independent sexually and enjoy with her lover and yet subconsciously he was aware that he had to act as a husband and fulfil her needs in bed. He felt relived as Kavita has accepted him as he was, i.e. a cuckold... a husband who is always there for her, a husband who would put her happiness foremost but who is not expected to be the one satisfying her sexually.

Kavita while taking the shower was also busy looking back at her life. The cold water sprinkling over her body gave her the much needed relaxation. She started her married life with her husband at a very young age of nineteen when she was still in college and completed her studies after marriage. She was not a virgin at the time of marriage but still considered herself to be innocent and ignorant sexually. She was really liberated sexually by her hubby who made sure that she enjoys it thoroughly. She never imagined it would come to this point where he would introduce her to yet another level of sexual life. But is it not against the law of the nature?

She remembered the seven vows of the Hindu marriage, including the vows of love, duty, respect and fidelity, which they took and agreed to be companions forever. She respected these vows and believed in them yet she wondered what caused her to break them and send her spiralling down this lane of lust.

She has always followed her husband in every decision as she loved him and looks upon him for support emotionally, mentally and financially. Last couple of months her believe in him was shaken. She found herself unable to accept his decisions and found herself taking her own decisions. Ravi was meekly accepting everything thus making it impossible for her to go back. She realised that although all this had started on the behest of her husband but lately she was the one making all the decisions. Deep down she wanted it,she enjoyed the control, the thrill of sexual adventure, the freedom that came with it and she realized that she could no longer fool herself by blaming it on Ravi.

She stepped out of the bathroom and found Ravi sitting on the bed, deep in thoughts. She looked at him and realized her love has been reduced to pity for him, respect has been reduced to being polite and fidelity reduced to ....... telling him all about how she had made love to other men.

As Ravi looked at her she smiled and signalled him to come closer. She held his face in her hand and placed her lip over his lips. She started to kiss him, open mouth, letting her tongue explore his mouth. Ravi was pleasantly surprised and kissed back lovingly.

Kavita kissed him and slowly removed his clothes until he was fully naked. She stroked his cock which was in full attention.

"I am going to fuck you," she announced and pushed him on the bed. She threw her towel away and climbed over him on the bed by putting each of her knees on his either side. Without any foreplay she slipped the hard cock into her pussy and hugged him tight. Her boobs pressed against his chest and she pushed his hands over his head.

"Aggg..." Ravi moaned as he felt the hot snatch grip his cock. Kavita grabbed his hands over his head and started to grind and hump her pussy over hiscock. She kissed him again and started to fuck him with long and hard thrusts.

Within minutes Ravi was ready to cum and started to thrust his pelvis into her but Kavita gripped her legs around him tightly and stopped moving.

"Ahhh... ohh," he struggled and tried to thrust his cock but was unable to do so as she held him tightly.

"My poor baby... you want to cum........ but not so fast darling," she teased him.

"Ahhh..." he groaned.

"You are about to cum in my pussy and you must realize that it is possible only because I am letting you do it.... because I feel you have been a good boy and you need to be given some reward.... you understand."

"Yesss.... yess...."

"Remember if you continue to be a good boy, I will fuck you from time to time and let you cum."

"Yess I will... I will always be a good boy,"

"Humm."

She kissed and started to fuck again and in no time Ravi shot his load inside her. She rolled over on the bed and looked at her husband's contended face.

...............

"Here you go," Kavita handed over the medicines and a glass of water to her father in law. It was Sunday evening and the granddad was relaxing in the living cum drawing room. Ravi was also hanging around as it was a holiday. Younger daughter was out with her friends while Neha was in her room.

Kavita was wearing her usual Saree but the style of wearing and the style of blouse have undergone a huge transformation. Earlier she use to wear conservative blouses and Saree was meant to cover her up and she use to wear latest fashion blouses only when she is going for a party. However these days her dresses are more revealing even at home.

Today she was wearing an extremely low cut blouse which was making a juicy cleavage and leaving a large part of her back naked. The Saree was draped tightly around her curvaceous body and was worn much below the navel.

The blouse was such that she cannot wear a bra with it so she was going bra less. Ravi was secretly admiring her curves. He has seen her in the morning removing all the hairs from her pussy, actually he was the one who was passing the hair removing cream, cotton etc when she was doing that. Ravi watched as she bends over to hand over the medicines to his father and his heart missed a beat as he saw the deep milky cleavage and the smooth waxed arms. She adjusted her saree and knew the effect she was having on Ravi.

Ravi didn't had any sex in past so many days and was hoping that today he would be able to fuck that clean shaved pussy that was imprinted in his mind since morning. Kavita was also teasing him indicating that he would be rewarded at night. Narang was out of city for couple of days and Ravi was impatiently waiting for the night.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"Who can be at this time," Kavita spoke to no one in particular and walked towards the door to answer the bell.

"Namestay," It was Murty, he greeted Kavita with folded hands and then stepped in to greet others.

"How are you doing uncle," he asked as he touched granddad's feet in respect.

"Good..... getting better," he smiled and asked him to take a seat. Ravi was not too pleased to find him in his house but he could not say anything as he has come to visit his father. Whenever he looks at him he was reminded about what Kavita told him and how he has manhandled her.

Murty started to make small talks with granddad while Kavita walked to the kitchen. She felt a perverted excitement when he saw Murty's black frame. Before leaving the room she saw him checking her out. She smiled and enjoyed knowing that he is lusting for her. After allowing them some ten minutes to talk she reappeared in the drawing room.

"Daddy you should be going for your evening walk," she spoke to the granddad.

"Oh common today is Sunday, an off day," he tried to avoid.

"No... no... don't be lazy, you have to follow the doctor's advice, walking is better than popping pills," she was firm and then she called for Neha to accompany him for the evening walk. Granddad knew how stubborn she could be and that he had to go.

As he prepared to go for the walk with Neha, Murty too stood up to take leave.

"How can you go so soon," Kavita spoke before anyone else can, "you are coming from such a long distance at least have some tea."

"No... no... it's ok I just had few minutes ago."

"No formalities, you are part of the family... now sit down."

It was normal behaviour butRavi felt odd about her stopping Murty as she knew that he is such a philanderer and had already tried his luck with her. Once granddad left with Neha, Kavita walked towards the Kitchen to prepare the tea leaving behind Murty and Ravi to talk. There was an odd silence for few seconds when Murty started to talk about showroom and the sales and all.

Couple of minutes and Kavita called for Ravi from the kitchen.

"Darling you need to go out of the house," as he stepped in, Kavita spokeso causally as if asking him to pass on something from the cabinet.

Ravi knew that what he feared for was turning out to be true.

"Why.... What.... you want to be alone with Murty?" he stammered, "I have already told you about this man, he is not a nice man.... he... he... he exploits married women."

She already know Ravi's reaction but it excited her even more, she enjoyed to find out that she can wield two grown up men. She wanted to have some fun.

Kavita walked closer to Ravi, "you will like it darling," she whispered, "Wouldn't you love to find out how your employee exploited your wife."

"I... I..." he was lost for words.

"Don't you want me to have some fun.... maybe I won't fuck him."

"I...I... am just worried about you, he may not treat you well," he spoke somehow.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle him... I have handled him last time so I can do it again", she said.

"So you won't fuck him?" he asked suspiciously.

"Maybe I will," she teased him; "I am getting wet to feel his cock. He looks so fit and strong.... don't you worry I won't let him find about you," Ravi felt his stomach churn.

She caressed his hairs, "Now be a good boy and go out of the house. Come back only when I give you a call on your mobile," she was firm, "I will find out how bad he is."

Ravi knew he could not stop her once she had decided. Reluctantly he walked towards the door. His mind wandered towards her shaved pussy and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He was sure Murty would be the beneficiary of that treat and he felt extremely excited that he would be able to love her at night after Murty has fucked her.

Murty saw him leaving and was surprised.

"He has some urgent work," she spoke to Murty, "I'll bring the tea."

Murty realised that he was alone with her and he could not believe his luck. He wanted to have this opportunity for a long time; the last time he was on the verge of fucking her but somehow she had slipped out of his hold. Today it suddenly seemed like a nice opportunity.

He quickly walked to the kitchen.

Kavita saw him at the door, "you wait in the drawing room I will bring the tea."

"Kavita, I wanted to talk to you since that day..."

"That day was a mistake," she interrupted him, "I have forgotten about it and you must also do that."

"How can I forget.... it was the best time of my life when your soft and beautiful body was in my arms" he spoke in his salesmen best.

"Don't you use your sweet talks on me, you know I am a married women and the wife of your boss."

"It does not make any difference, I always admired you..." he spoke and stepped closer to her. Kavita was standing with her palms over the kitchen shelve; she didn't looked towards him as he approached and kept her gaze towards the boiling water. Murty placed his black palm over her milky white arms and pressed his body from behind , sandwiching her between himself and the shelve, his cock pressed against her bums.

"Listen.... this is not right...." she continued to pretend innocence; however Murty was not ready to let this chance slip by. He moved his hands and gripped her waist and started to slowly grind his now semi erect cock against her ass. Kavita felt her mouth go dry with equal measure of fear and excitement. "How can I allow this lech, this pervert to.....to handle me like this....", she argued with her own rising desire. Murthy's semi erect cock was rapidly gaining in size and was making his own space between her ass cheeks. As Murthy continued his rubbing, she could make out he had an unmistakably large cock. It seemed bigger than anything she had so far.

Kavita knew that she has created this opportunity and she wanted him to do something but she was not ready for sex now. She knew that her father in law won't take a long walk and will be back soon with her daughter. She just wanted to tease Murty and maybe warm up things up for some other time, but she felt herself getting horny as his big cock pushed between her ass cheeks.

"No...no...please don't do this....I am married....", she feebly protested.

"So what..", he asked with a crocked smile on his face. He turned her around and placed his mouth over her supple lips, ending her verbal protests. Kavita felt a chill run down her spine as his thick lips covered her mouth completely. She could not believe that she has planned this... she has made her husband go out..... she felt dirty.... slutty.

She was not sure how far she was willing to go with him. Her father in law would be back soon. Murty on the other hand took the opportunity with both hands. He pushed one of his hands inside her blouse top and was surprised to find that she was not wearing a bra. His other hand roamed around her flat belly exploring her curves.

"Ahh... ohhh..." she squealed at each tug he gave to her nipples and found them to be getting erect at his touch. He started to unbutton the blouse.

"No.... No.... that is enough," she cried, "my father in law could be back any minute."

"Shut up," all he said, as he opened the blouse and yanked it out of her arms.

She was a bit scared that that this may start to get out of hand and she may not be able to control her own body. Although she wanted this but was sacred at the same time that someone might return. However Murty was not ready to take any of it. He quickly undressed her, pulled her Saree and petticoat down and then with one quick tug, ripped the tiny panty.

"Look at that..," he said lewdly as he saw Kavita's beautifully shaved pussy for the first time. He spread her legs and parted the swollen pussy lips. Kavita felt so slutty letting him handle her like that.

"So wet huh..... and unnecessarily pretending......" he slapped her soft buttocks.

"Ahhh.... ouch...." she jumped up in surprise.

"For how many years I have waited for this moment," he sighed and squeezed her bum before giving it a hard slap.

"Ahhh... easy.... it hurts," she cried out.

"You are exactly like I always fantasized," he was lost admiring the sacred beauty he always longed for.

"I will fuck you like you have never been fucked before," he spoke unbuckling his pants.

No... no... please," she shivered.

"Just stop making such a fuss about it, I know you want it."

She watched in awe as he opened his pants and pulled out a massive erection. She was amazed at the sheer size and girth of it, could be easily eight inches long, as dark as moonless night and looked dangerous. She has never seen such a thing in her life, large mushroom head, foreskin completely pulled back and large sack of balls hanging at the base.

Murty smiled as he saw her not resisting anymore and looking fixedly at his cock, he placed her hand onto it.

"This...this is a monster...," she murmured as it twitched in her hands, she found that she was barely able to close her palm around the girth.

"And I am going to fuck your cunt with that monster."

"No way.... I won't be able to take it...," she shivered, still mesmerized by it, "I.....I think it will hurt me....," her voice was quivering.

Murty smiled with pride and roughly turned her around. Heplaced her hands on the kitchen counter and spread her legs, "just look at your pussy, it's so wet...you are unnecessarily denying yourself what your body wants."

Kavita felt ashamed at her leaking pussy and a groan escaped her mouth as he lined his cock tip over the pink labia from the back.

"Uggg.... take it easy," she said as the mushroom head started to force its way inside her.

"O... you are tight," he groaned, "what is your husband been doing for last so many years."

With slow strokes he managed to push the head inside. Kavita felt a shudder as the tip of the monster entered her tunnel.

"AHHHH.... NOOO.... slowly," she cried out loud as he pushed further.

"Looks like you are having a real cock for the first time."

"Slowly.... please," she begged, "You are too big."

With one hand he gripped her by the side and with his other free hand he started to explore her body. He gripped her right breast and pinched the erect nipple.

"AHHH," Kavita twitched as Murthy continued to pinch her. The big cock was slowly making its way inside her when Murthy gave it a sudden push. "Ouch,", she said as she found herself opening her legs wider to accommodate his girth inside her. She felt her pussy being stretched like never before.

12