Fantasy Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Father and Daughter start fantasy business for other Daddys.
2.1k words
4.39
59.5k
26
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Beth's Story

I received and email from Beth letting me know that she had gone to the doctor like I had instructed and had been on the pill for two weeks. She was getting more and more excited thinking about her father being inside her. She had started watching the movies my Daddy and I put on our website and had to admit that she loved it. She informed me that one night over dinner her mother announced that she was done; she didn't want to live with either Beth or her father. She told them they both disgusted her and she was moving to her family's summer home. She wanted nothing from either of them. With that she packed up and left. Beth wasn't upset and it seemed neither was her father.

She also asked me about anal sex, telling me she watched me get fucked in the ass and thought it look hot and dirty and I sounded like I enjoyed it. I emailed her right back and told her that it hurts at first, but with all things that are good in time she would love it. I sure hope she follows through. I should tell her to video tape the first session with her father so I can watch.

The following is the email I received just today from Beth.

Well I finally did it; I gave the household staff off for the weekend. When they left the house, I went to my room and took a bath and shaved, I shaved everything. I have to admit I like the feeling of being bald down there. Putting on my white panties and bra I pulled out a pleated skirt and blouse, pulling on my white knee socks I giggled, knowing that tonight I was going to finally know what it felt like to be with a man. At 23 I have been pretty sheltered. Looking in the mirror, I decided to add one more little touch to the fantasy. I pulled my hair up in pigtails which was something I still do on occasion only mostly because it drove my mother nuts.

I ran down to daddy's office and left my diary on his desk. In it I had written about all kinds of sexual fantasies. Not with him but with any man. I explained that I had been reading stories and watch porn on line and I loved the way it looked to see a man's thing pounding in and out of girl watching her drip and hearing her moan. I also expressed my desire to feel a man put his thing in my ass. Wondering what it would feel like to have one in my front and back. Never once did I use the words I knew that Daddy wanted me too. On the last page I wrote, I know no man will ever want me, I'm just to plain and ugly. Perhaps I'll buy one of those fake male members and teach myself.

I had heard Daddy come in 20 minutes ago, and I knew he was in office. He went there every night after work. I was pretty sure to see what new video's had been added to his favorite website. I put on a spritz of the perfume he had bought me and I knew he loved and went downstairs. I walked into his office and startled him.

"Hey Daddy what are you doing?" What he was doing was reading my diary.

"Daddy you're not reading that, are you, that's my private personal thoughts."

"Beth, all that's in here is talk about sex."

"I know...It's because I've never done it, and I am 23 Daddy." I started twirling my hair around my finger. "Beth you want to have sex now, I mean don't you want to wait till your married?"

"Yes, I want to have sex Daddy. Most girls my age have been doing it for years. I've never even seen a mans thing, except in the movies."

"Honey do you want Daddy to teach you about sex? To explain it to you?"

"Would I get to see your thing?" I ask him giggling, because I was truly excited.

"I will let you see it if you want. But only if you call things by their proper names."

"But I'd be embarrassed Daddy."

"Well if you want Daddy to explain it to you, you have to do as you're told."

"Ok, I do want to learn. And I really want to see a mans thing for real."

"It's a COCK Beth, men have COCKS." He stressed the work cock when he said it. "Woman have tits, and pussies or even cunts. Daddy loves the word cunt."

"So men stick their cocks into a woman's cunt, right daddy?"

"Yes baby, that's what happens. Would you like to Daddy to show you his cock?"

"Would you Daddy, please!"

"Ok but first Daddy wants to see you. Take off your clothes for Daddy." I didn't hesitate; by now I was so excited I could hardly wait. I had never wanted anything more in my life. Standing naked in front of him I felt a little self-conscience I went to cover myself. "No baby don't cover up, let Daddy take a good look at his beautiful little girl."

"You like my body Daddy?"

"Oh yes baby, it's very nice."

"But I bet you wouldn't put your thing in me would you?"

"Beth I told you it's a COCK and to be honest I have dreamed of sticking my cock in your hot little cunt. I have dreamed of making you a cock craving little whore for me and me alone."

"You have? Really Daddy?"

"Yes I have, would you like that baby?"

"Yes, but I would only be your girl right Daddy."

"Yes, you can't fuck anyone but Daddy, unless he approves first. If you like the idea of having Daddy's cock in you and being my little whore, then I want you to tell me what you want." I hesitated for thirty seconds before answering.

"Daddy...I want you to fuck me like in the movies. I want you to stick your cock in my mouth and my pussy and my ass. I want you to make me scream and moan and cum for you. I have been dreaming of you too Daddy, dreaming of you making me your mistress."

"Get up to my room right now, Daddy's going to do what you ask as soon as he makes sure the staff is tucked in for the night." I giggled.

"Daddy I gave everyone the weekend off, we're all alone. And I want you to fuck me everywhere."

"Well then we don't need to go to Daddy's bedroom come here little girl." He said as if began clearing off his desk.

When I neared he grabbed me and sat me on the desk and spread my legs wide.

"Oh baby I love that you shaved your pussy for daddy. He's going to love eating your sweet little pussy."

He didn't give me a chance to say anything as he pushed me back on the desk and ran his tongue up my slit. I moaned, it felt so good. "You're already wet for daddy, you are a dirty little girl aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy, oooo Daddy that feels so good. Lick me more, please. Oh fuck, oh Daddy, its building up inside me I'm going to explode." He didn't stop instead he increased his licking and sucking. It was when he sucked my clit into his mouth and starting nibbling and licking that I started to fly. When my orgasm started he pushed his finger inside me and started moving it and when it finally subsided he went back and licked my pussy clean. When he stood up his face glistened. "Daddy kiss me, I want to taste my pussy juice." He moaned and pulled me forward and kissed me, letting me get a taste. I liked the taste and that had my mind reeling.

"Oh baby, Daddy wants you to suck his cock, but if I don't get my cock inside you soon I'm going to die."

"Do it Daddy put your cock in my tight wet virgin pussy and fuck me like the dirty little girl you want me to be."

He stood up and dropped his pants and put the head of his cock inside me, then with his hands on my hips he thrust inside me deep and hard, the pain was quick and intense, but I new nothing but pleasure would follow.

"Oh fuck Daddy it feels so good to have your cock inside me. I've waited so long. Fuck me hard Daddy, make me your dirty mistress."

He started pumping in and out of me and when I started pulling on my nipples he moaned and leaned forward and started teasing them, licking and kissing and biting them. I was going crazy under him.

"Oh baby, Daddy loves fucking your tight little cunt. You're daddy's sweet little girl. I'm never going to stop fucking you. You're mine now."

"I am Daddy, I'm your girl. Cum inside me Daddy, please."

"I can't baby, not until you're protected, we don't want to have a baby inside you and ruin our fun. Maybe someday we can make a baby, a baby boy that you can fuck when he's old enough. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes Daddy, very much. But first I want to learn all about sex from you. But Daddy I'm on the pill. I went a month ago and got it. I'm protected, so ram your cock into my tight little pussy and fill me up. Then when you're ready I want you to take my virgin ass. Would you like that Daddy?"

"Oh fuck baby, more than you know." Daddy started fucking me harder ramming his cock deeper and deeper into my tight pussy. I was in heaven. When he finally came, we moaned our joint pleasure. Daddy dropped back into his chair and I went for his cock and started kissing it and licking it clean of my pussy juice.

"Oh little girl I love your sweet little mouth. I think I'll take a little blue helper pill so I can fuck you all night long."

With that he got up and took a pill and came back and led me to his bedroom.

"Get on your knees you dirty little whore." When he said it I went wet. "It's time you suck your daddies long cock, and you're going to take it all."

With his hands wrapped up in my pigtails he started to fuck my mouth making me gag on his cock. "Oh that's it you little whore, suck it. Suck your Daddies cock. Get it nice and hard so I can fuck that sweet little ass of yours." I let his cock slide out of my mouth. "Oh fuck yes Daddy, I want that. I want you in my pussy and my ass." And you're going to get it to baby and later we'll get online and get us some toys to play with. With that bitch mother out of the house we'll be able to have all sorts of toys. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, but right night I want you to take my virgin ass. Fuck me daddy please."

"You whore, get on your hands and knees." He left the room for a minute and then I felt something warm going into my ass. I had already been teasing my ass and I couldn't wait to feel a cock in there.

"You ready baby."

"Oh yes Daddy more than ready, do it." With that he pushed his cock into my virgin whole. You were right it did hurt at first. But then Daddy told me to start rubbing my clit and relax and when I did I love it. "Fuck me, oh Daddy yes, give it to me. I'm such a dirty cockloving whore. Fuck me with your cock. Harder, ram it in to me." I begged and he did just that. It look a long time before he came this time, and when he did, he filled me until cum was dripping out of me.

Finally, exhausted we slept a few hours and then showered. We were going to by some toys online, but I convinced him I didn't want to wait. After breakfast I went shopping. I was going to buy some slutty clothes, but then thought better of it. After all Daddy seemed to love me dressed the way I did. If he wanted me to change I would let him buy what he wanted me to wear. I went to the adult boutique where I bought a wonderful selection of dildo, and anal beads and well just a little bit of everything and I couldn't wait to get home and try it out.