Fantasy Harem

Story Info
Cadal goes shopping for slaves and enjoys an elf and dragonbo.
1.2k words
3.97
13.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been centuries since Humankind conquered the world forcing all other races into a slavery. Over the centuries the slave races began being bred for specific roles the most prominent and most profitable was that of pleasure slaves. The amount of slaves one owns is a symbol of how wealthy and important someone is. Because slaves are considered property to own one you must be an adult of 18 years of age. This is the story of Cadal who inherited his family's company when his parents were killed in an accident becoming one of the wealthiest people in the world. Now he is turning 18 and is finally able to purchase Slaves.

Cadal awoke on the morning of his birthday incredibly excited today was the day he would finally get a slave. After getting dressed he headed to the slave markets. The market place was filled with creatures of all sizes and the crowd gathered to purchase them was just as large, making his way through the crowd was a bit of a hassle. upon entering the pleasure market the first thing that caught Cadal's attention was a female dragonborn. Dragonborn are not very rare as slaves many use them as work slave because of their extreme strength but because of their low birth rate of females very few are sold off of breeding grounds. Seeing an opportunity that he was not likely to get again cadal immediately found the slaver who ran the market and purchased the dragonborn, spending far more money than he ever intended to on a single slave he was handed the slaves ownership card which read the dragonborns name was Mikira, she was a pureblood dragonborn and she had never been mated meaning she was still a virgin. Putting the card away he continued on through the market now followed by a dragonborn. Cadal found that the crowd tended to move out of his way much easier now glad for this cadal turned and headed toward the elven markets.

Elves are by far the most the most diverse of all races and Cadal was planning on buying a few different types. The first elf that caught his eye was wood elf, with a darker tan than high elves wood elves were bred to look more wild than other elves this elf had dark blonde hair and the most startling feature was that she had dark red eyes giving her even more of a wild look. Seeing a merchant Cadal waved him over and purchased the slave along with a dark elf which caught his attention. Moving on through the elf sections he purchased a high elf and a Halfling elf which is the cross between a elf and a halfling, legend has it the Santa claus created the Halfling elfs to work in his shop. Cadal now had a fairly large group following him with five other people returning with him he didn't have room in his carriage for anymore slaves even though he wished he could continue purchasing slave he decided it was about time to return home a test out his new slaves. Before he left he found one of the merchants and arranged for the slavers to bring a large group of slaves by his house for inspection.

Returning home in the carriage cadal decided not to waste time before testing his slaves. Looking after looking over his ownership cards of the slaves he decided that he would have chloe his wood elf entertain him on the ride back.

"Chloe!" at the sound of his voice the Elf jumped and looked over at him.

"Yes Master." the elf looked at him like a cornered animal the other slaves looked up at Cadals voice.

"What training do you have."

"Non sir. I am marked as pure sir so i was not given any training."

"Do you know what a blowjob is?" shaking her head Chloe said.

"No Sir." Undoing his pants Cadal said.

"It's time you learn." Cadal then pulled his twelve inch cock out of his pants. Reaching out he put his hand on the back of chloes head and pulled her towards him bringing her face right in front of his Cock.

"Open your mouth." as Chloe opened her mouth Cadal brought her head down and thrust his cock into it. Cadal enjoyed the way Chloe's eyes seemed to bulge as he started facefucking her.

"Gak Gak Gak." Cadal enjoyed the sounds she made as she tearfully tried to swallow his dick. Though she was barely taking a quarter of his dick Cadal was thoroughly enjoying her wet mouth. He could see the other girls watching as he continues to make Chloe choke on his dick. Letting her off his dick Cadal watched as she tried to catch her breath.

"You have a lot to learn." once again he reached for the back of her head where he once again pulled her mouth near his cock but instead of thrusting in with force he just placed the tip into her mouth and held her there. Seeing that he wasn't going to choke her again she started lightly sucking on the tip.

"Good Girl. now see if you can take it deeper." lightly putting pressure on the back of Chloe's head he felt her mouth slip further over his dick only for him to grip her hair and pull her back up he set a rhythm for her bobbing her head up and down. Because he wasn't forcing his dick in her mouth chloe began to relax and was soon taking close to half of his dick within her mouth.

"Now relax your throat." putting pressure on the back of her head he felt his dick begin to slip into her throat. Reveling in the tightness of her throat he slowly added more pressure to the back of her head until he could feel her lips hitting that base of his dick on the down stroke. Soon he felt a tingling in his balls. With a groan he held Chloe's head in place as he unloaded down her throat. Coming down from his orgasm he looked down to see Chloe's face turning red as cum bubbled from her nose and lips around his cock. Release her she fell backward coughing and sputtering cum. Chuckling Cadal looked down at the cum covered slave and his slobbery dick. "You made quite the mess slave."

Looking up at him Chloe looked back at his dick but before she could move Mikira Leaned down

"Allow me to clean you master." extending her long forked tongue the dragonborn began to run her tongue all over his dick. Leaning his head back Cadal groaned as he felt he long prehensile tong dance all over his dick soon his dick began to harden. As his dick hardened Mikira opened her mouth and allowed the rising dick to enter her mouth being bigger than chloe Mikira had very little trouble taking his full dick into her mouth and down her throat. With her lips pressed firmly into his waist cadal felt her tongue wrap around his cock several times and begin to stroke up and down. Gripping the horns on her head Cadal began to thrust into her mouth. Soon he felt mikira's tong unwrap from around his dick and stretch down to work his balls with another groan he came for the second time in a very short amount of time laying back relaxed he felt Mikira continue cleaning his dick before raising her head and licking her lips clean.

"Thank you master." feeling tired Cadal decided he was really going to enjoy these girls.