Fantasy Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
Prince Cadal breaks in Chloe and Mikira.
940 words
3.83
13.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Arriving home Cadal Decided to finish what he started with Chloe and Mikira. Sending his other slaves to their new chambers. Cadal sat back in a chair in his lounge. Having stripped naked already he motioned for Chloe and Mikira to strip. AS the elf removed her close Cadal's eyes soaked in her glory, Cadal motioned for Chloe to continue. As she crawled into his lap cadal placed his hands upon her breasts and squeezed. He marveled at how soft they were soft milky flesh caped with little pink nipples. Twisting her nipple Cadal smiled as she let out a little yelp. Enjoying the noise she made Cadal continued to twist and pull her nipple watching as she yelps and groans. Removing his hands from her breast cadal leaned forward and latched his mouth around Chloes nipple. Grabbing her ass he lifted her up and aligned his cock with her virginal pussy. Feeling the head of his cock brush against Chloe's lower lip he felt her flinch in his arms. Looking up at her he removed his mouth from her breasts and looked up at her.

"Are you ready." biting her lip Chloe nodded at him. Grabbing her hips Cadal pulled Chloe down and thrust up fully burying himself within the virgin and tearing through her hymen. Holding her close as she screamed he felt her cling to him. Elves are more sensitive than humans and while they feel greater pleasure they also fear more intense pain. Cadal could feel chloe's pussy spasm around his dick as she held him. As her spasms slowed cadal put his hand on her cheeks and turned her tearful eyes towards him.

"The hard part is over. Are you ready." Seeing chloe nod Cadal began to make small thrusts up into Chloe. With each thrust he watched as the elf bounced upon him. Having grown board of just watching Mikira moved behind Chloes and kneeled between cadals legs. Unnoticed by the two lovers the Dragonborns extended her tongue and wrapped it around cadals testicles. Cadal was so engrossed in what he was doing to Chloe that he was completely caught off guard when he felt a thin forked tongue begin to lather he testicles. Stopping his thrust cadal leaned back and enjoyed what was being done to him. Cadal stopped thrusting while Chloe was on the edge of a orgasm. Feeling the stimulation stop and her orgasm fading. Chloe threw herself into riding Cadal. Feeling the girl on top of him bouncing faster than when he was thrusting into her Cadal felt his testicles begin to tighten and soon he felt himself explode within Chloe. Feeling Cadal paint her inside had Chloe and the very edge but she just couldn't finish.

"Mikira Help me reward Chloe." finishing his statement Cadal latched onto Chloes breast and began thrusting again. Mikira removed her tongue from Cadal's testicles and thrust it into Chloe's ass. In complete overstimulation chloe's head lolled back and her tongue hung out and a continuous low moan escaped her mouth as she came repeatedly before collapsing onto Cadal. Picking Chloe up Cadal carried the exhausted girl over to the couch and laid her down. Turning back to his dragonborn he took in her naked glory for the first time. Large breasts firmly sate on her chest her smooth scales a greenish red color. Toned flesh with not a ounce of fat on her. Turning around she raised her tail and presented herself for him. Looking down at her folds nestled below her asshole, it looked so inviting he felt his dick begin to harden again. Walking up behind her he placed his hands on the base of her tail and lined up his dick with her pussy. With one thrust he took the virginity of the second girl for the day. Unlike chloe Mikira took his dick with little more than a grunt. Thrusting into mikira Cadal felt hands on his ass looking back he saw chloe kneeling behind him she smiled up at him.

"I thought since you and Mikira gave me such a good time i would return the favor." her voice was small and mischievous. She then spread Cadal's ass cheeks and drug her tongue along his crack. Cadal groaned at the feeling of chloe's wet tongue on his ass. As Chloe began to Sloppily make out with Cadals ass, she wrapped her hands around his waist and begun fondling his balls. Cadal began pistoning his hips into Mikira as fast as he could with chloe's mouth latched onto his ass. Enjoying the feeling of a tongue in his ass Cadal was soon approaching his Climax. Mikira was the first to hit her climax letting out a roar the muscles in her cunt squeezed Cadals dick harder than he thought possible and milking him to his climax. Feeling cadal begin to fill her new sister with cum Chloe buried her tongue as far into his ass as possible trying to give her master as much pleasure as possible. Groaning Cadal pulled his cock from Mikira's pussy. Chloe crawled around her master and licked the juices of Cadal's many cupplings of the day clean. Finishing that she turned to Mikira who remained bent over the chair and buried her tongue into the dragonborns well used pussy. Greedily digging her masters cum from her fellow slave. Cadal was amazed at how much of a slut he had turned this little virgin elf in to such a slut in only a matter of hours, he would enjoy breaking his other slaves as well but that will have to wait for another day.