Fantasy Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you don't like to go with no panties, so I got these," I say hoping you will like them.

The see-thru mesh is the same color as the dress and crotchless. We agree that going braless is good.

The short walk to the restaurant is fun. We tease and play. I slip my hand under your dress and give your bare bottom a gentle smack and squeeze. Our table is ready as we arrive. We sit on the same side of a booth, our backs to a wall. The table is rectangular with a long table cloth. I imagine the fun possibilities. Our dinner is fun and playful; we eat light.

Our server brings out an array of desserts. Just after dessert arrives, I begin the fun. I reach over and unbutton a couple of the top buttons of your dress with no resistance. Seeing you like that spins me back toward the lust I had felt during the massage. I begin telling how beautiful you looked getting handled by Andre. I tell you what I think you must have looked like down there. I ask you how wet you got. You avoid most of the questions, but I can tell your desire is back too. I remind you that you will get to cum after dinner.

You squirm a little as I reach under the table cloth and pull your legs apart. I pull one leg over to drape mine. I reach down to feel you. You resist, but I remind you that no one can see and that we are on this great vacation.

"I want to see it" I demand.

Without replying, you slide toward the corner of the booth and bring the leg that was draped over me onto the seat. You slowly drop your knee toward the back of the booth. The hole of the crotch is lined perfectly with your glistening, bare sex. Your lips are opening. I take in the view before reaching into my pocket. I pull out a silver egg.

"This should bring you closer," I tell you, "but I don't think it will make you cum." I reach down and rub it around your wetness for a few seconds. "I want to have you so close that as soon as my tongue touches your clit you will explode." You slightly begin rocking. I place it at your opening and, with little pressure, you let it in and close around it. You turn around and close your legs, rubbing your thighs together to feel it inside you.

"That was nice, but I don't think it's going to do anything," you tell me.

"Just wait a few seconds" I reply with a grin.

Our server returns to check on us. As she does, I reach into my pocket and turn on the remote to the egg. Your gasp surprises all three of us. I smile, you redden, and our server compliments us on making a beautiful couple. You try to complain, but the egg continues to vibrate inside of you. You rub your legs together. Your neck is red from the arousal.

I pull you close to me and kiss your neck. Your hand goes to my crotch and begins rubbing me. I whisper in your ear.

"You are a naughty wife aren't you?" I whisper forcefully.

You whimper back, "mm-hmm."

"You showed me your pussy in front of all these people," I continue. Did you like that?"

"Yes," you answer barely able to speak.

"You let me put an egg inside of you, and you started feeling it inside your pussy when our server came up...you are naughty, and I love you for it. I'm going to make you cum so hard in just a little bit. Do you want to cum hard for me?"

The egg is vibrating at full force now; your rubbing intensifies.

"Yes, baby," your answer is stronger now.

"You are a sweet, naughty, sexy lover...do you like rubbing my dick in front of the restaurant?"

You only nod.

I continue whispering, "when the sever comes again, I want you to unzip my pants and pull it out and rub it until she is gone."

I turn the vibration lower as I continue to kiss your neck and whisper naughty things to you. As the server arrives, I suddenly turn the vibration up to its maximum. You groan softly and unzip me and pull it out, rubbing my precum over the head until the server leaves.

"Good girl," I say, "now, if you are ready, I think it's time."

"Where are we going," you ask as I lead you the opposite way from the room toward the beach.

"To the beach..." I answer.

We silently walk hand-in-hand and, as we reach the beach, I sit you down on a bench to remove your shoes. I take the first shoe off and lovingly suck each beautiful toe. As I remove the second shoe, I notice your anklet and just smile. I lift that foot to my lips and kiss your ankle and down to your toes. Wanting to linger, but knowing the best awaits, I take your hand and lead us to the same cabana where we received our intense and very sexual massages. All four walls were down and locked. I pull out a key to unlock the bars across the front.

"Where did you get that?" you ask.

"I planned it just for you...and me," I reply.

We enter into the cabana which smells and sounds that same way it did earlier. The tables, however, have been replaced by a single huge bed hanging from the top of the cabana. I tell you to get on the bed. As you do, I go to the heavy fabric walls that faced the beach and pull each one slightly back. The beach is visible and the sounds and smells of the ocean fill the cabana. We hear the sounds of nearby lovers laughing and playing.

You lie on the bed. You are so sexy. Your dress is unbuttoned enough so that I can see most of one of your breasts. The bottom rides up your legs...your feet sexy and crossed. There is not enough time to do all the things I want to do. I want to make it last for days, but the build-up is too high. I crawl over you and begin kissing you. Our tongues meet and wrestle one another...it is a hard passionate kiss. Desire takes over as, while still kissing, my hand goes directly under your dress to find your wetness wanting to be touched. Pulling your panties to the side, I move my whole hand, palm and fingers, all over you feeling the heat and the moisture. You rock back at my touch.

I plunge two fingers deep inside. You pull from our kiss to moan as you move to meet my fingers driving in and out. My fingers fuck you as I tear your top open, popping buttons to get my mouth around your breasts. I am rough with them, sucking your hard nipples into my mouth and pulling them away from your body. I release them with a pop; your breasts jiggle with the momentum. I take each one in my teeth, biting until you momentarily squirm away, pushing them right back into my face. You are bucking wildly now, fucking my fingers more than me fucking you. In one last effort to sustain the buildup, I slow my fingers, return to a gentle kiss, our tongues finding each other outside our lips. I remove my fingers and slowly bring them to our mouths. We lick them, both tasting the result of your desire. You take both fingers into your mouth and look at me.

"I'm going to make you cum now. You've been a good girl."

With that I strip. You remove your dress. I tell you to take off your panties. I take them from you and feel they are soaked. Thanks to the efficiency of the resort, my bag of goodies is waiting at a bedside table. I plug in our vibrator and position myself between your legs. You spread them as far apart as you can...the most beautiful sight. I want to pleasure you orally until you cum. I want to taste the sweetness of your desire, but I want to give you the intensity of the vibrator. I slowly take my tongue around your swollen lips, occasionally sucking them into my mouth. I lick up and down your slit and over your clit. You breathe heavy. I lick down to your ass and run my tongue down to your hole, staying there a few seconds. I come back up and thrust my tongue inside, fucking you as best I can...you fuck back slightly. With my tongue still sliding in and out of you, I turn on the vibrator...the noise itself sends a tingle up your spine. Your clit is throbbing and your wetness begins to increase, coating my tongue. I touch your lips so slightly with the vibrator.

Your breathing increases more. I circle around your lips and down to where my tongue is before gliding the vibrator up your slit and to the base of your clit. You gasp and move. I continue the route, each time lingering a little longer and a little more on your clit. You let out moans and throaty breaths. I know you are close and focus around your clit.

"Aw, baby, here it cums...fuck...fuck yeah...baby, make me cum," you moan.

A guttural, drawn out groan comes from your lips. "Here it comes again...fffuuuuuuuck."

You ride the wave until you can't take it anymore. I immediately put down the vibrator and lift and spread your legs as your orgasm lingers.

I have waited so long for it. I thrust in hard on the first stroke.

"I,ve wanted this all week, baby", I say while fucking you hard. "I love it...your pussy is so wet and tight...god...you're making me cum...can I cum in you?"

"Cum in me baby" you reply, "cum inside it."

I do. It is a long hard cum. I rest on top of you, our bodies as one, my erection still twitching inside of you as I smother your neck with kisses.

You slip your dress over your head, buttons missing, your breasts exposed; you leave your panties off. You stay barefoot as we walk to the room. Your smooth legs shine in the low light. I again admire your anklet as we walk past late night swimmers and lovers. Our situation is obvious, but we don't mind. Your wetness and my cum mingle as we walk, We get to the room; you clean yourself and slip on a sexy pair of panties and crawl into bed.

We kiss goodnight before you ask, "morning sex is back on, right?"

12