Fantasy Night

Story Info
Ruby finds out that demons, vampires, and werewolves exist.
2.4k words
4.53
24.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the particular version of the races are based off of Kressley Cole's Immortals After Dark series.

let me know what you think, I rarely let others read my smutty stories but there comes a point when feed back is needed. so tell me your opinions and don't hold back.

hopefully I'll have more of Ruby's adventures for you later

*

The bar was crowded and smoky. The band was casually rocking out in the corner as the crowd fluctuated to the beat. Sitting at the bar, Ruby ordered a Long Island Iced tea and sat down. The Wolfs Den was a great bar with a rustic feel and a lot of hot men. Ruby had wandered in here one afternoon and decided that it was to her liking. She'd been back every night this week.

Her drink arrived and she gulped it down eagerly looking to escape her bad day. Her legs hurt, feeling tight, so she scooted half off the stool and curled her right foot into her left hip. Then she stretched out her leg and arched her back, enjoying the feeling of her muscles slowly being flexed. With a sigh Ruby switched legs and closed her eyes as she arched.

"Rough day?" Rumbled a deep voice behind her. Opening her eyes and turning Ruby glanced back at the guy. He was tall and ruggedly handsome with a wicked grin and an appreciative look in his eyes.

" Try rough week." she said as she scrutinized him. He wore black leather pants and a tight black T shirt. His hair was dark brown, and curled down to his shoulders. Strong muscles were well defined as he leaned over and boosted himself onto the stool next to her.

"Mind if I sit with you?" He raised a brow questioningly. Ruby shrugged and took another sip of her drink. She could feel his eyes traveling up the length of her bare leg as it disappeared beneath the edge of her dress mid thigh.

"Like what you see?" she asked raising her brow at him this time.

He chuckled and rumbled "I like you lass!" Ruby grinned shyly and finished her drink.

"Can I buy you another?" He asked when Ruby let go of the straw. She flashed him a smile and said "By all means please do." He never took his eyes from hers when he ordered another iced tea and a beer.

"I've seen you here before." He said tilting his head as he observed her.

"I've been here all week." Ruby noticed his hand on the bar had long black fingernails, almost claws. How interesting!

"My friends and I rented the poker room tonight for a little party, would you care to join us?" He winked at her shamelessly. Curiosity compelled her to follow the totally dishy dude into the back room.

A couch and end table occupied a far corner and the center of the room was dominated by an ovular table and chairs. The men sitting around it looked like they came from the "Braw and Brawny" fantasy website that she masturbated to. One was thin and wiry with dirty-blond hair flowing loosely around his shoulders as he peered at the other players over his cards. Next to him was a broad shouldered, black haired man with a cowboy hat shading his face in a sexy mystery. They were both well muscled but not excessively bulked up.

When they looked up at her Ruby nearly swooned at all that raw sex appeal focused on her. She blushed and said "Hey."

Both men stood and smiled at her. The blond one held out a hand to her "and who is this lovely lady among us?"

Ruby placed her hand in his strong one "I'm Ruby." The black haired one bowed over her hand and placed a kiss on her knuckles. "You may call me Calum, that roguish one is Garth and you've met Jasson." he nodded to his friends in turn.

"Thanks. What kinda poker you playin?" Ruby said nodding to the table.

The three men met each others gaze and Calum said "that game was boring. What would you like to play?" the word play came out an octave lower as if he were imagining a different kind of play. Ruby looked from one to the other and figured she'd never get a better chance to see so many hot men getting naked in the same room again so she plucked at her clothes a bit.

"Well boys it's awfully hot in here, how about we play strip-21?" She could have sworn she saw them all perk up like dogs sitting at attention. "Your wish is our command." Rumbled Jasson from behind her where he was closing the door. Calum and Garth resumed their seats and Ruby leaned over the table to sweep all the cards into one pile. She may have displayed a bit more flesh than was strictly necessary but having small breasts, it was worth it to watch Garth focus on her chest and see his eyes dilate. Smiling to herself Ruby organized the cards into one handful, split it and started to shuffle as Jasson sat down beside her. Calum pushed a chair into place for her and Ruby dealt the first hand.

An hour and two Long Island Iced teas later Ruby was down to her dress and nothing els. Her heels, necklace, bra, and panties were in a pile in the center of the table. The pile now contained all the mens shirts, Jasson's shoes, and Calum's watch. Ruby giggled and showed the table her hand. "21 boys! Take em off!" Calum took his shoes off with a grunt, Garth took his pants off and winked at Ruby. His briefs didn't hide his erection and Ruby caressed him with her eyes. What a mighty large bulge it was. Her eyes were then drawn to Jasson as he slid out of his leather pants. "Gee boys you know my birthday isn't for another month." Ruby drawled as she gazed around the room.

It was Calum's turn to deal and Ruby wondered if he would ever remove his cowboy hat.

As the round continued Ruby lifted her foot under the table stroked it up Garth's thigh. He glanced up and his eyes seared her with their hunger. Ruby glanced at her hand and grinned. "21." she cooed sweetly. Calum stood, backing his chair up a bit and slowly unzipped his pants. Ruby's eyes followed the slide of the zipper and then flicked back up to his face. He let his pants fall and to Ruby's surprise he was naked. The man was commando! Between the alcohol, the sexy view and their obvious appreciation Ruby was already getting wet. She really hoped that this evening was going where she thought it was.

Jasson and Garth stripped out of their briefs and let her admire them. "It looks like I win" Ruby giggled. Calum tipped his hat a little "Not quite yet." Jasson dealt the cards and Ruby wasn't at all disappointed when the round ended with Calum's sexy eyes flashing in victory as he laid down his cards "21 my dear." Garth got up and walked around behind her. He slowly unzipped the back of her little red dress. Calum reached forward to stroke the straps off her shoulder. Garth leaned in to kiss the top of her spine while Calum stroked down her front. Jasson leaned in from the side to suck on her tight little nipples. Garth began to whisper in her ear.

"What do you fantasize about little Ruby red riding hood?" he caressed her spine and switched to the other side. "Do you believe in beings of myth and legend?"

Ruby shivered as her juices flowed into Calum's worshipping mouth. Jasson massaged her small breasts masterfully making her gasp as she nodded her answer.

"Have you ever dreamed of being fucked by such a being." Jasson gently bit her inner thigh and Ruby shuddered as she groaned "yess." Jasson let go of her breasts and stepped back His eyes never left her as he began to grow before her eyes. The image of a beast flashed briefly over him as he leaned forward and inhaled deeply. Ruby's hazy mind recognized what he was and supplied the term. Werewolf. He didn't look like a half wolf or anything just a really big dude with fangs and claws and a flickering illusion. No bestiality for her. Ruby wasn't sure how she should feel about the revelation that lore creatures were real but at the moment she was to damned happy. She even got wetter at the realization that she was going to have a threesome with one or more mythological men.

Calum looked up at her from where he knelt on the floor between her legs. His eyes flashed black and he tossed his hat aside. He had Dark curling horns that curved back along his forehead. As she observed his changes she saw the dark tattoo like markings appear along his sternum. Garth turned her around in his arms and showed her his fangs.

"We want you tonight. I promise that none of us will harm you if you agree to stay." Garth traced his finger down her chest, past her bellybutton and paused when he reached her bush. Looking her in the eyes her cupped her and asked "will you stay?"

Ruby glanced back at the other two who watched her with obvious intent and back to Garth's blue gaze. Without hesitation Ruby said "I've been looking for my first orgy." Garth broke into a smile and Jasson whooped.

Calum picked her up from behind and held her in the air with his hands under her thighs. Garth sat on the table and began to stroke himself while his eyes stared at her spread wet lips. Jasson stepped in between them and knelt to start teasing her clitoris. Calum's nails dug into her thighs and he rubbed his face against her neck and shoulder. Garth leaned forward and bit her breast gently.

Ruby felt overwhelmed with sensations. Jasson between her legs Calum holding her and Garth biting her breasts. Damn she hoped she wasn't dreaming. Jasson thrust a finger into her suddenly and Ruby came for the first time that night. Jasson moved and Calum set Ruby slowly down onto Garth's cock. He was wonderfully sized and Ruby squealed with relief at finally being filled. Jasson and Calum stood to each side of her and began to run their hands over her. They kissed, fondled,and dragged their claws gently down her spine and ass. Ruby reveled in the worship and ground her hips harder against Garth.

"You smell heavenly." rumbled Jasson around her breast on the left. "I have to have you" he grabbed her around by the hips and yanked her off Calum. Turning around Jasson leaned her over the sofa arm and entered her from behind roaring with pleasure. He was bigger than Garth and stretched her deliciously. Ruby was hazily aware of movement as Calum knelt on the couch to bring his cock even with her mouth. Jasson slapped her ass and drove into her forcefully. God his powerful thrusts were so wonderfully overwhelming as she grabbed Calum's cock and paid it forward. Garth grabbed one of her hands and pulled it to the side so that she could grasp his cock while tonguing Calum.

Jasson reached around and circled her clit groaning " You're milking me like a dream, woman!"

Ruby looked up and saw Calum biting his lip as he watched her twirl her tongue around his head. Ruby felt the waves of her climax rushing over her and screamed her pleasure slamming her self back into Jasson. "Yes. Yes. Yeeesssss" Jasson roared as he gave a last few pumps and pulled out to come in hot spurts across her back. He fell back breathing hard as Calum hauled her up. With her in his arms, he flashed Garth a look and took her back to the table. Ruby was nearly boneless when she noticed that his horns weren't curling around his head anymore. They were ramrod straight and even darker than before. Curiously Ruby reached up and trailed her fingers against one. Calum shuddered and groaned in pleasure, his hooded eyes fierce. Ruby grinned mischievously "So you like that do you?" Calum's eyes widened when she reached both hands up and grabbed ahold of his horns. Calum roared and thrashed his head as he slid his cock into her. If she thought that Jasson had been big Calum was huge. Ruby bit her lip as her body stretched to accommodate him. Damn. He was so strong lifting her up and down his shaft. He brought her almost to the edge and stopped. Ruby let out a frustrated hiss and dug her fingernails into his shoulders to urge him back into more movement. Calum laughed wickedly and held her still until Garth could lay on the table beneath and behind her. Calum lay her back as if Garth were her personal vampire mattress. She could feel his erection under her and he started to touch her. When she was starting to enjoy her self again Calum began to thrust. She was the center of a sexy fantasy man sandwich, what could be better? Garth started to kiss her neck and Calum pushed her harder against Garth, re-angling his thrusts to hit her G spot.

"Yesss." she screamed in pure ecstasy. A brief twinge of pain was followed by a wave of intense sensation that caused her whole body to tense to cum. She grabbed Calum's horns and urged him to a thrust into her even harder. Garth drew his teeth gently from her while he touched her nipples and finally the build up of sensations sent her over the edge. She screamed so loudly in her highest peak of ecstasy that she was sure the whole bar heard. She was so content and weak that she didn't bother to fight the helpless giggles that consumed her.

It was always like this when she had reached the true point of sexual satisfaction.

"Are you ok?" She could hear the concern in Calum's voice so she forced her eyes open. Calum and Jasson were both peering at her anxiously. She felt Garth shift under her and realized that he had also come during their encounter. He sat up cradling her and checked her neck where he had bitten her.

"You ok kid?"

"Don't ask stupid questions." she scolded through her giggles and gave a little shiver as an after shock of her orgasm rippled through her. She vaguely noticed the amused grins they flashed at each other.

"So do you do birthday's too?"