Fantasy of a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel spreads her legs for me and I kneel between them. I finger her a little and watch the expression on her face. Her chin has a little glisten of my daddy's cum and her eyes are glazed from the pleasure of my three fingers inside of her.

I do as she had done to me and begin by kissing her pussy lips. They are so soft, wet, and puffy. She moans and lifts her hips off the bed obviously wanting more stimulating attention. So I put my tongue into her cunt and taste her sweet juices. I fuck her like this for a couple of minutes and then begin to lick her clit. I press my tongue against it, swirl it in circles, and suck it. Rachel is writhing underneath my mouth. She has one hand in my hair and the other on her own right breasts pinching her nipple. My lover is sucking her other nipple and looking down at his slut eating Rachel's pussy.

Rachel's moans become louder and I can tell she is close to exploding. My lover gets off the bed, stands behind me, and then I feel the hand on my ass that is all too familiar. My daddy spanks me. He swats each ass cheek a couple of times and I lift my head off of Rachel's cunt. "I didn't say to stop eating her pussy, you'd better do as Daddy says," and he spanks me harder and I feel my ass sting as my daddy lovingly punishes me for disobeying.

I go back to my friend's cunt and my daddy shoves two fingers into my ass in another act of violating his little girl. I scream into Rachel's pussy, and she was pushing up against my mouth ready to cum.

I then feel my daddy slipping his cock into me as I am on my knees between Rachel's legs. As he begins to fuck me with his thick cock, I begin to suck Rachel's clit a little harder.

Rachel's thrusts turn to convulsions of pleasure as she cums all over my face. I am find it difficult to lap up all her cum because my lover is giving me a deep hard pounding doggy style. He is ramming his cock deep inside of me and pushing me into a cunt that is flowing tangy nectar into my mouth.

Rachel keeps cumming and screaming. I then feel my lover's fingers dig into the sides of my ass, pulling me onto his cock as he buries it deeply inside my pussy, and he shoots his second load into my cunt.

Rachel is catching her breath and I am softly kissing her pussy, moving up to kiss her belly, breasts, and then kissing her on her lips so that she can taste herself. My lover is caressing my ass with one hand and gently caressing Rachel's erect & sensitive nipples.

Rachel turns onto her side and I turn onto mine so that we are facing each other. We embrace softly in our very satisfied state of exhaustion, kissing lightly, while drifting off to sleep. My lover lays against my back spooning me and reaching across my body to caress our new friend.

12