Fantasy of Daddy Fulfilled

Story Info
Reunion leads to consenting adult incest.
1.2k words
3.5
30.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried his photo wherever I went, and after forty years of absence, I was shocked with wonder to finally see my Daddy in the flesh, walking into Pogue's department store, as I waited for a city bus.

My pussy involuntarily pulsed a fantasy flashback daughters usually form in the image of their father his love pouring forth in frothy spurts.

I left the bus stop to follow him only knowing I wanted that love with him. I was sure he wouldn't recognize me right away, grown as I was into my breasts and hips.

He mounted the escalator and I skipped onto it a few steps behind as he rose toward the menswear department.

I slowly caught up to him thinking I would approach him like any other flirt hoping he would in turn pretend we were strangers as well.

I watched as he shopped for pants, then shirts, gathering an armful to try on in the fitting room. The clerks were all helping customers so I walked right in behind him.

Slipping into the neighboring stall, I listened, craving the attention I always desired from him. Slowly and quietly, I peeked under the stall.

I could see the heels of his dress-sock clad feet and a full frontal reflection of him in the facing mirror. His cock sat hammocked in tightie-whities, the sleeve of his foreskin outlined against the cotton material.

"Hey!? Who is that?!" He noticed right away, opening my stall as I stood up.

"Hi Billy," I chortled, as normal as if we'd had come in there together.

Pushing back into his stall, I simply kneeled cupping cock as I knew to please any man.

He was shocked still with the inability to speak and in the same instance seemed to recognize my need to pacify.

Cock's need is reciprocal so I told him, "close your eyes, so what happens in the dark stays there in your head."

I had already cupped sire cock, looking up at him, kneading him into an incestuous self and I knew for sure he recognized me then.

He remained silent in order that the deed remain the hearsay of subconscious denial. He closed his eyes. Then we stood in the act, as I kneeled, symbiotic in cumming ecstasy.

It lasted only a few moments before we came foggily to our senses realizing we could find some place to continue our sins in peace.

Without a word, we left the store and walked to his parked car. No words were needed and we drove along in a silence thick with tumescense.

Like the usual strangers, checking into a roadside motel, I hoped the clerk paid no attention to our resemblance. Where would she think I was sleeping?

Of course, it didn't matter what anyone thought, they could only speculate our activities and the privacy of that anonymity left me comfortable within our secret.

My pussy wept tearing needy cum in drops like rain seeping down a window pane. It's one of the many ways I cried out for Daddy in dreams.

This time, our consummation would be complete despite the broad separation of divorce and estrangement.

We entered the room right away encountering the bed so that the mere disposition of our intended works was manifested vividly and with lush before our eyes.

We stripped and kissed deeply in the shower together, savoring the sexsweet of our lips pressing moist the forbidden release of that creamy submission.

Our hands devoured every physical fruit of offering finding each other out like any man and woman.

Feverish with impatience, we moved to the bed of our desires, savoring in ecstasy as an inevitable pleasure we dared to completely discover.

After all, who would it hurt?

Indeed, our attitudes only gave pleasure as we wordlessly positioned ourselves to nurse and milk each other simultaneously of this elixir.

The push pull and yin yanging force encircled us, forming 6 against 9, and the preface of our full loving began.

I opened my mouth widely to please and accommodate, drooling with the sensations of slobber-mouth cunt quiverings.

His cock beat my cheek while his tongue whipped up cream of my cunt's cum.

The"unk"ing sound pistoning from my throat matched the rhythm of the hissing sips of orgasm he drew out from me.

Finally able to relax in our sensual exercise, fuck's undulating frenzy grew relentless.

We abandoned all inhibitions, sucking and savoring the sex of each other til it seemed we began to spin into one joint of writhing flesh.

Orgasms fluttered over us in waves.

"Cum, let me show you how I use cunt."

I trembled with ecstasy turning around to squat thighs around his waist. Marveling at the sirecock I now directed inside me, shucking up his shaft as I set his head at the mouth of my cunt lips eager to well cum him in.

Slowly inching down onto that full piercing of pleasure, I scratched that itch of incest with it's rippling orgasms growing deeper and even richer in overwhelming texture the more I ascended upon the root upon his throne.

"Ha! Ahhhhh, yeess, ohhh ohh!" I choked out in ecstatic breaths, uttering the only sounds I could manage.

The fullness of Daddy inside launched me into a space of weightless pleasure and I floated there, waiting for the pressure of bliss to settle around me to acclimate into this new world of cum.

I came to earth, saddling him cocked up inside me, so I could ride and ride him to my heart's content.

"Ohh Daddy, Daddy, let me fuck your pussy good!" I kept saying, thinking how he sired my cunt like this in the first place.

He must have loved hearing me say it because he kept responding, "Fucking my own cum! Fuck in my cum good!"

It was all garbled pillow talk only we understood in our lust. With each stroke and bang we whispered nasty fuck nothings in each other's ears.

The slaps and squish of our act resounded with bravado and repeated encores of limber effort.

I popped and twerked the ecstasy I was cumming while he yanked my hips forward and back, probing and plowing beneath me.

I squeezed cunt with every squat milking our fuck of cum for the two of us. I never wanted to stop scootching up and down his cock and probably could have ridden him as long as I was cuming.

But a man needs to spit seed, fertilizing with a spray that spews their ecstatic release and Daddy was double loaded and more than ready to shoot.

He fondled and softly squeezed my swollen tits, looking deeply into my eyes as he yanked me close against him one last time then with a thrusting flip turned me over to know the space between my legs, a secret heaven only special fathers reap and sow.

He beat his fucking cum into me shattering sugared walls dna'd and self-built into me.

His seed imploded my womb and we collapsed against each other, the rubble of orgasm and cum tumbling down around us. I felt razed to have him rock me up and down like this.

At last, my fantasy was to be knocked by him and I was finally living the dream.

Could we possibly go on like this or simply leave this meeting to chance like a dream?