Fantasy of Many

Story Info
Gay sex story, dad teaches young adult son.
9k words
4.03
76k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Londebaaz
Londebaaz
24 Followers

Daddy knows it but... What a pity, little Johnny, although grown up but is not old enough to understand what are the restraint and commands of marriage and why a man and a woman after being married for long 20 years would call it off or simply walk away with no hope for the one who is trying very hard to stay together or may be no desire, wish or trust to fall back onto by both partners.

Johnny only knows that it hit him very hard when his parents made him sit with them and explained that they were going their separate ways and due to the reasons which were not up for open discussion, mom won't be able to take care of him anymore and he will stay with daddy from now on. He was told that mom will be moving far away and won't be able to visit either, may be once a year and that too not on Christmas or any other family reunion like days.

A little upset but calm he could not even understand why he was not given any phone number or email address if not the mailing address for just saying hello if he wanted to. A little consoling was the announcement when mom said that she will not take any money from his dad, which he could spend on little Johnny for his education and make him a better man in life.

Anyhow, it is life and dad has made it very comfortable for him. Johnny has no clue why but dad has quit the job and says he makes more money now than he made when he was doing a job. All he knows that his dad is very handsome and muscular built hardly reaching 40 years old his dad is very smart. He has a computer which he works on for may be for 1 hour during early morning and far less during the late afternoon. Daddy calls it playing the market and Johnny has no understanding what he means but he knows daddy loves him, cares for him, have never refused to give him as much time as he needs and listens very caringly each word Johnny has ever said.

Johnny has been through a very up class all boys private school and a small very comfortable van picked and dropped him instead of a rowdy yellow bus filled with rude and nasty bully boys. He has grown up to be a nice well mannered teen boy. All he knows or wants to know is that his dad does everything right for him. Dad even knows how to cook and there is always plenty of food at home, latest designer clothes, sneakers and play things are all available to Johnny only for asking.

Johnny is not bothered but he has noticed in the past close to one year living with his dad that there were some men who come to see his dad and usually they were about to leave when Johnny came home from school. Dad always handing them some papers and also making some remarks about them being square and no more money was owed to them. Little Johnny has no reason to doubt anything about daddy. Daddy works out of home he understands but still when outside matters are needed to be settled these men may be helping out or something.

18 years old Johnny is little for dad and dad calls him with many affectionate names like kiddo, baby, sweetheart, junior but Johnny is not a kid any more. He is fairly tall for his age almost touching 6 feet. Some athletics and a very best gym at home have made him grow hard muscular boy, decently broad chest & shoulders, strong arms and powerful beefy legs.

Every time Johnny looks himself in the mirror, he cannot take his eyes off. Johnny has a very strong feeling towards himself he cannot explain or know what it was but seems Johnny love's himself. It is only as of late that his mother has left him and his dad; and he does not feel much about her but thinking back even, he was always attracted to his dad. Looking at his dad's physical appearance always has had some special effect on Johnny. He always felt a special glee deep down his body when he was half of his present age and it has grown larger on him now. Strong burly looking and hard beefy men, yes all men have started to excite him far more lately and he himself is looking very attractive to him. Johnny is not a shy boy but just this little thing is mesmerizing him.

He cannot take his eyes off any male figures. They look divine, holy and godly and worth worshiping on one hand but also he feels a physical pull towards most statuette looking males. Sex of course too. Yes he feels sexy when he looks at men. He knows the word "GAY" and maybe he is gay but he does not know all about being gay.

He always feels that he should be grabbed, groped by men and pulled under them and they do something to him. What is that "something" is not clear in his mind and is growing on him too? He knows all the good and bad 4 letter words like Love, Keen, Kiss, Feel and even Lust, Slut & Fuck. It is only not clear which one he is looking for from other men. In his teen age and when inundated with this desire and alone in his room playing with his manhood, well developed manhood gives some relief but the rebound effect is far severe. Who can he talk about this desire is not the issue. He knows his dad is the one man who will listen and advise him the best but it's only a bit of hesitation that is still there although father and son are very close to each other.

It is Sunday morning, nice cool April day. As planned the breakfast is done early and all the fishing gear is already put in the R.V. recently bought. The duo goes fishing 3rd Sunday of every month and today is no exception. What a fun and relaxing time it is and they even catch a lot of fish as well while they are sitting and talking in the small boat they rent at a nearby fishing spot of a very serene and tranquil lake like body of water. Daddy Joe has even bought a small hut close by to go and rest or have a nap after done with fishing and before driving home. Not big but still spacious 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms each fitted with a nice size Jacuzzi to relax in to wash the fatigue and separate shower stall to clean up. A decent size living or family room and well equipped kitchen to quickly cook some freshly caught fish. Are you ready baby, he heard daddy say. Let us get going.

He was in very casual shorts and an old t- shirt and sneakers with no socks and dad as usual in his fishing jacket over his naked torso and a knee high Bermuda with rubber sandals. They parked at preferred spot, rented the boat and soon were on their way in the water to the fishing spot dad had known as a good fishing hole. The bait line was dropped and as usual dad started shuffling the Newspaper. Johnny's mind was wandering and he was thinking, planning and manufacturing a moment, the very right moment to pop the question and ask dad what was going on in his mind. The gleam of a bit shame, the glimmer and shimmer of innocence and spark of curiosity was drowning his thoughts as he kept gathering courage to start up the discussion and somehow ask the question anyhow wishing very hard that dad would look at him and notice the uneasiness he was in and spare him the guilt but he kept fiddling with the newspaper as Johnny got over burdened finally.

Hey dad, he said in a kind of stammering tone. Can I talk with you about something I need your help for? And why not sweetie, dad quickly folded his paper and looked at him as if he was worried or at least troubled to guess if Johnny had done some wrong or he was in a mess and was being nervous about it. What is it, how can I help you?

Dad's concern was almost written on his face and Johnny felt so assured that he is the one and only right person to talk with, about what he wanted to talk and seek helping answers and solution. It was still quite early in the morning. Sun had risen the light and warmness was straining through the leaves of the trees. Boy knows he was safe outside and inside but did he want to be safe anymore specially inside... not sure he thinks for a while, damn he has already started and made dad a part of what's coming to him soon, sure soon he wishes.

It has been over and again, he has been listening to his body. The whispers have called him many a times. He has overheard other boys talking some things they did and enjoyed tremendously. The stories of all the 'bad' things happening in different parts of the city, by lonely stretches of road, in the farthest edges of the park at late night hour!!. He has wondered enough how, just how and why some older or even younger guys seem to know so much how they feel and what they want but he did not. He had wondered only without clarity, about men and what it would be like to be with older men, touched by them and something more done to him as he gets kind of trapped beneath large muscled men. You do not dare to be alone with grown up men, and watch out if you drop your pants even for an instant, those men will get you and do you nasty (he was almost sure that's what he heard one boy telling another).

He could not speak with anybody else but his dad only and knew his dad was not one of those men or at least will not do him nasty, so why not speak up and see how and what it leads to. Gathering all his courage, he looks in the eyes of the man he is with, his own dad... for a moment, why he does not know, he sees a naked man... strong, all solid muscles, very broad chest more that could wrap his young body all over and plenty more. Those rugged thighs, pillar like all meaty legs and ... No he shakes his head, as he hears his dad, I am all ears Johnny. What is it; tell me, I will surely help you, no matter what.

Ummmm, it is kind of strange and a bit difficult to talk about, he hardly whispers looking at his dad. Something real awful is still happening, he still sees his dad all naked. Nothing is strange between us two, Johnny. Dad has very comforting and confident words for him.

Suddenly the fishing line starts vibrating and all the continuity breaks as two of them reel it in slowly. Oh my God, it is big one, easy...easy... and a really big fish is pulled in the boat where they have a large container for storing their catch. As Daddy Joe takes the fish off the hook, Johnny watches strong hands, sturdy arms dealing powerfully with the fish, putting a useless fight. Oh God, but why ... why Johnny sees a young boy over powered by Daddy. The boy is not fighting back, no! no! only making sure his each move makes those forceful and potent grips get even more controlling. What the fuck...

Oh no Johnny shakes his head. Thinking of a fuck word for his dad suddenly snaps innocent Johnny out of the ugly scene and he sees his dad and the fish. And when those robust manly moves finally make sure the fish cannot escape and the fish also realizes his fate in tough man's hard grip, the fight is over. Dad laid the fishing line to aside. What was it, Johnny, you said you wanted to talk about. You never been so hesitant or diffident talking with me and your silence is making it very difficult for me. He said in one breath. Johnny felt overwhelmed with the love he felt coming through in words and decided to say it all without any delay or hindrance. He was not sure if it was his mission but he surely was looking for a man who would do it all to him and teach him how it feels and how it is to be with a real man. Johnny knew that a real man, like his own dad will not require begging but know all what boys need and it was the moment to say it all to his dad and let him handle it on.

You see dad, Johnny still felt a frog stuck in his throat. I do not know if I am saying it right but I feel a need to be naked with men. Why is that, what I want those men to do to me or with me is not clear but seeing men on the street, grown up men my body starts heating up. Whenever I am exercising, taking shower or alone in bed my mind kind of always goes wandering and dreaming that some man was there with me to do it to me. What is it that I want done is not clear and that is bothering me. I don't know if I should have brought it up or not but I know there will be nobody but you, my dad that I will ever bring it to and see if you knew what I was going through and help me sort through it as well.

Johnny's throat was raw, saliva had dried up and tongue felt swollen and rough in the gritty feel of his mouth but he was glad he finally spelled it out and hopeful that dad will do all that was needed done. Just exactly as he hoped or rather knew, dad Joe had a soft giggle dissolve in the air. Oh sweetie you should not worry at all. It is just so natural the young teens think about in your age. And you better believe, daddy was like this too but unluckily I could not speak or discuss it all with my dad and I had to learn it the hard way and keep it hushed too within me but just relax and we shall take care of it starting right now. Let us wrap up the fishing trip and get back home and be comfortable. I will do better and make a real man out of my baby.

Johnny's eye glitter, daddy smiles back wider and Johnny grits his teeth too. He knows good time is coming as they both head back and confident that daddy will do, tell and teach all, a man is made to do with boys and specially boys like him who need and ask for it. I thought, we should rather go to our hut instead of home but on second thought, home would be better and even if we are dragged by time until whatever late, we shall be home and won't have to drive all tired and fatigued. Daddy just not utter much else and Johnny also kept his peace just thinking and imagining for what was there to follow, until they pulled into the driveway.

The young boy is completely naked as told, Daddy is not. Johnny is not certain about all the details but he knows that's what he wants: He intends to lose his virginity or is he really...? Have you taken a shower and cleaned yourself as explained, dear. Daddy asked lovingly and the kid answers in affirmative as they both join each other in bed. Well... that's a good boy, says dad and explains what he thinks about the fantasy and or mind sketches were all about. You see Johnny, it is a very natural and ingrown in some men as they start hitting a certain age, the desire to be naked amongst other men starts growing too. I was like this too and there is nothing to be ashamed or shy about. You should be happy to have me as your mentor adult man to tell, perform and teach all there is to teach. So just relax, go with it and I assure you, it will be more fun than you ever thought in your dreams. Daddy lodges a big kiss on the kid's cheeks.

The boy's eyes widened when he first seen that huge fleshy member hanging between the Daddy's strong hairy muscular thighs. Even limp it was more impressive than any of the boys' at school that he'd ever seen. Limp, it was over six inches long, hanging away from the body in a long, thick, graceful arch. The boy, feeling the manly strength of it, smelling the thick musky manly odor of it, feels his sense of self fade away. All that exist is his dad's cock. He realizes that he is grateful, grateful to view this magnificent specimen of adult manhood, grateful to be naked and asked to be on his knees in submission to this luscious manly cock of Dad and the big masculine balls hanging below it. Grateful to have the chance, the opportunity, to earn the privilege of losing his virginity to it, to service it so he may feel every veiny inch of it inside him and at last be taken by it.

Entranced, but knowing naturally Johnny starts licking at the Dad's dick, running his small hands and wet tiny tongue along its length as it slowly grows bigger and bigger, thicker and harder until it stands proudly full mast like a pillar of cement, concrete and steel. The boy is awed by its length and width. The big Daddy cock was now easily close to a foot long, hard and ribbed by pulsing dark veins all along its massive shaft. The veins ran up its perfect manly length, around and even on the underside of the meaty beam; the head grown big and dark, and blunt looking like a fleshy arrow perfect for piercing young flesh& fucking open virgin boy ass. This is a real man's dick, a big masculine lead knob of hot hard lusty flesh, dominant, wide and thick.

Johnny thinks he's never been more willing to put something in his mouth this large, this swollen and this hard. He opens his mouth as wide as he can as Dad pumps his dick in past the boy's willing lips, forcing it, making him taste and swallow the essence; work those pretty lips and tongue and suck it. Open your pretty throat and suck on my big cock! Johnny hears the directions. Let your tongue wrap and roll around the wet pole. The boy feels the Dad's hands clamp on either side of his head and the hips pump forward as Daddy slowly starts feeding the boy more and more of the cock. The cock head and shaft are so wide the boy can barely take it all in, but he does. Dad Joe, feeds the boy as much of that thick pole as the boy can manage, making the boy choke and gag before pulling out a little to let the lad breathe.

Again and again Dad forces the youth to swallow more and more of it, until the boy can feel the long hard beam bruising his throat, the thick wide head reaching down inside beyond the developing bobbing Adam's apple. Although eager and willing Johnny has swallowed barely a third of it, his eyes and nose watering, jaws aching, spit and the Dad's salty fluids running down his chin. But he just takes it, trying to open his throat to snatch a breath when he can as Dad gets off drilling the inside of his mouth, doing his best to survive it as the mouth and throat get fucked, driving that manly organ deeper and deeper into him. Johnny is ravaged but he knows it is for his good and he is stubbornly resolute to show that he can take it from Dad. He is obdurate and persistent to show the desire, the will and the readiness from now on for any man, real man who wants to do him what Dad was doing, teaching and making him endure. Ahhhhhh, he starts putting more effort in attacking and ingesting the more and more of Daddy cock length relentlessly.

Time stands still, the boy struggle exceeds never ending for a very long while and at long last Daddy gets swooning and grimacing as he cums, and the young teen finds himself drowning in man cum as powerful jets of thick white seed floods his mouth and throat. Loud and louder growls, shrilling combo of moans and groans compliment the powerful orgasm and climax letting Johnny boy swallow and gulp, taking as much of it as he can, tasting nothing but thick slush, sweet salty man juice, feeling like his head is being held under drowning him in heavy slick musky cream, sensing the hot loads of manly nectar filled balls go on and on until they burst free and dribble down his chin and neck, splashing warm and thick liquid a bit on his belly too. Heaving, panting and gasping Daddy Joe pulls his dick out and away at last and lets the kid slip out of this hands, breathless.

Johnny is tasting the real man on his lips, feels the man on his skin, and it makes him so hard. "You done well, pretty boy," he hears Dad say above him. He hears a rhythmic, wet slurping sound, and raises his eyes. Daddy is jerking on his big wet cock milking out all the fluid from the manly plumbing squeezing the enlarged ball sac as his body stretches and twists and the rush starts to diminish and squealing ends with abating of erect Daddy cock.

I know what he really wants though, Daddy looks at his cutie baby and thinking loud. He needs to get it up his ass, mmmmmm especially from a BIG STUD like me...? That's what you want, isn't it. Isn't it? He mumbles as the lungs starts to breathe normal! The Daddy cock seems to hear and throb with joy.

Now, what do you want my sweet kid pie.

Fuck me. Make me know what it is to be taken by a real man. Did the boy say it or Dad just heard it only because he wanted to hear it; nothing was for sure. I will make the man outta the kid, Why NOT? Daddy had decided for sure.

The young boy lies naked on his back helped by the tall muscular Dad stud; on his knees stands magnificently naked watching as the boy spreads his legs for him, exposing his tight young virgin pucker up for the inspection. The smooth athletic young muscles gleam, the subtle curves of his full round young ass emphasized.

Londebaaz
Londebaaz
24 Followers