Fantasy of My Vampire Master

Story Info
Couple shares erotic pain & pleasure.
1k words
4.39
21k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting in a big chair, me laying across Your lap, Your arm around my shoulders as I lean back on the arm of the chair, my legs resting on the other arm of the chair, neither of us are dressed.

Your free hand is roaming my skin as You talk softly to me. You tell me about a dagger You have acquired that You believe it may have strong powers which You have yet to figure out how to unlock. Curious as always I ask what it looks like. You reach over to a table out of my site and get the dagger, holding it over me so I can see it.

It's a beautiful piece.....the double sided blade obviously razor sharp. The handle intricately carved with various gems imbedded into it.

I see a wicked grin cross Your face as You tell me to lay very still. Using just the tip You cut lines just deep enough to draw a slight swell of blood on my belly, recreating Your mark on my skin. The scent of my blood causing Your eyes to glow slightly, I feel the mark becoming warmer the heat flowing through me causing my nipples to harden as You watch. My body begins to ache for Your touch.

You bring the dagger to my breasts and cut softly across both nipples watching as the blood wells up and drips down my body.

My nipples burn as the hot blood flows out, Your eyes glow brighter as You watch me become more and more aroused. You push my leg down off the arm of the chair so it rest on the floor, opening me to Your gaze.

A slight flicker of fear crosses my face as You lower the dagger down between my thighs. Expecting to feel the slice of the dagger I'm surprised to feel the rough thick end of the handle as You rub it softly up and down along me.

You closely watch my reactions, I begin to softly moan moving my hips slightly in time with it. Without warning You plunge the handle deep into me. I cry out and try to pull away as the gems scrape painfully inside me. You leave it deep in me, murmuring soft words to calm me. Reminding me that I am to lay still. You slide Your thumb up over my most sensitive spot, stroking softly till my arousal returns as I begin to move my hips slightly You begin moving the dagger in and out of me slowly......the pain begins to mix with the pleasure and my hips move to meet Your thrust. As my excitement increases Your thrusts speed up. You take my body relentlessly with the dagger till I am begging for release. When I think I cannot stand it anymore You grant my request and I cum hard against the dagger. Pushing myself against it harder, the pain making everything feel so much more intense. You hold me and watch as I begin to finally calm from the intense orgasm. You slide the dagger from me, holding it up, I can see its coated with my wetness and traces of my blood.

You slowly lick it clean Your eyes locked with mine the whole time. I can tell by the fire in Your eyes that its not over and I wonder if my body can take more.

You lay the dagger aside and pull me up onto my knees so that I am straddling Your lap. You push me down almost violently onto Your erection. it feels as if its tearing me apart, so sore from the scraping of the dagger. Tears come to my eyes from the pain and I see the wicked grin cross Your face as You watch. You know I love it when You push me beyond where I thought I could go. You remove Your hands from my body and command me to ride You, to make You cum.

I slowly grind my hips down against You, moving them in circles causing Your erection to rub painfully along the inside of me. My arousal begin to return again as I watch the pleasure on Your face. Your eyes blood red, You breathing becoming heavier. My desire to bring You pleasure becomes the most important thing and I begin to move harder against You. I arch my back slightly and run my hands over my breasts, spreading the still flowing blood over them. Your eyes locked to them as I completely paint them red with blood.

I notice Your hands clamping deep into the arms of the chair and know You are getting close. working my hips faster against You, I feel my blood getting very hot, rushing through me, pushing me quickly to the edge again.

Suddenly Your reach up and grab my hair pulling me to You. tilting my head roughly as You sink Your fangs deep into my neck. i feel You explode deep in me as You feed hungrily. the feeling of You feeding from me and filling me with Your cum at the same time is too much for me and i begin to orgasm again. i bite my lip hard trying not to make any noise, afraid You will know i came without permission.

As Your orgasm passes Your feeding slows and You drink softly from me. When You finish You softly lick the wound closed, then push me back slightly to lick the cuts on my breasts closed. You hold me tight for a few minutes, letting me rest.

When my breathing returns to normal I feel You nuzzle my neck, Your mouth close to my ear as You whisper, " You realize I will have to punish you now."

I look up at You about to feign innocence but as I look in Your eyes I know it will never work. You know my body to well. You felt my orgasm as much as I did.

You grasp me and flip me over so that I am laying across Your lap belly down... I hear You reach for something and then feel the cool leather of the paddle as You rub it softly across my ass.

You lift it and I lay waiting for the first burning slap of the paddle.

Mmmmmmmmm but that's a whole other fantasy. :)