Fantasy or Fact

Story Info
Is it just her, or is she acting out her fantasy?
6.1k words
54.6k
15
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like many other couples, my wife and I had our fair share of bedroom fantasies to spice up our sex lives. Often when making love she would call me things like "daddy" or even "son" and I would often call her by names other then hers. It was 'sort of' agreed long before that we could handle having this sort of thing happen, as long as it was just in the bedroom.

We tried to vary our sex life with what some would call 'normal' and some would say 'kinky' stuff such as blindfolds and light bondage, and my special favourite was when she would bring in fruits and things like whipped cream to the bedroom. I guess as long as you are both happy, then nothing is forbidden, even the abusive talk at times.

Not very often, but a few times we would just lay and pet each other and chat about what we would be doing if we were single. I guess my pet dream (like all guys) was to have two women in bed at once, and my wife always would make jokes and say "why stop at two?" etc. According to her, her fantasy was to watch me have sex with a much younger woman. Not very adventurous, but that was her thing. I was not very interested in this idea as she was all the woman that I ever wanted, and as the sex was always in abundance, there was no need for me to even consider it.

This we probably had done for almost 5 years, but apart from talking about it, we never took it any further. I guess the thoughts of having other women were always in the back of my mind, but the desire to cheat on my wife was never there. She (Susan) had not been my first lover, but I had been her first. She was everything to me, and my days of wandering eyes (and cock) were gone once we had become serious with each other.

Susan had just turned 20 when we married, and I was 24; that was 5 years ago, and as my 30th was approaching I felt very happy and secure with our life together. Susan is still as sexy as when we first met. She stands around 5'6" and has the typical sexiness of her Asian heritage. Her breasts are a 32C and her hair flows down to just above the crack in her arse. She works out a lot and has a very well toned body and breasts. She looks after herself and even after 5 years of marriage, I still get a hard on when I see her undress. Her nipples are very pronounced and point straight out and she keeps her pussy trimmed into a small strip at the top of her opening.

I would be best described as being Caucasian, 6'2", blue eyes, short fair hair with a toned, but not muscled, body. I don't work out as much as I should, but the work out she gives me in bed most nights; certainly make up for not getting to the gym very often. My cock is maybe six and a half inches and average girth, but according to Susan you would think I had at least 9 inches. (The benefit of her never having had another guy).

Over the last few months she has been wanting to blindfold me and tie my hands to the bed-head and she teases me for ages as well as getting me to imagine she is one of her friends or even one of the women from my office. Her requests seemed a little strange at first, but it seemed to turn her on so much to hear me pretending it was another woman, that I eventually went along with it and this made her very happy.

My story really starts a few months ago. I was tied to the bed and had my eyes covered and she was doing her thing and teasing me. Sometimes it was by using her tongue to lick all up and down my body, but avoiding my cock until I begged her to take me. Other times she would spread things like whipped cream or diced fruits on me and she would slowly clean me with her mouth, or else she would just suck me until I was hard and she would then jump on top of me and pretend to be someone else as she fucked herself silly. She never seemed to do it the same way twice, as one time it would be very gentle and she would not make a noise, not even to say how much she was enjoying it; and other times she would be like a mad woman and would scream all sorts of commands at me.

As I said, it was a few month ago when I started to get this strange feeling in the back of my mind. We had gone to bed to have one of our fun nights and she asked if she could tie me up again. I agreed and soon she was running her hands over my body and getting me hot, but for some reason this time she did start to caress my cock. Usually she would not touch it until I was begging.

Her hands would start at my feet and work their way up to my neck, with just a slight detour to give my cock a quick grab and squeeze. She had never been this eager to touch me there before, and at first I thought little of it, but the third time she worked her hands up my body, she stopped and after giving me another small squeeze, she surprised me by taking it in her mouth and sucking it a few times. Don't get me wrong, I was not complaining, but it seemed so unlike her.

After I told her that I was very excited and ready to cum, at first she stopped what she was doing and seemed to be in two minds if to leave me alone to calm down, or to take me and finish me off. A few moments later I felt her easing herself down onto my cock where she began to slowly move up and down on me to make sure I lasted a bit longer. It only took a few minutes before I was spewing my juices up and into her moist pussy, but it did not seem that she had reached her peak. I felt rather ashamed at having let her down, but after a pause of a few moments she said she needed the bathroom and would return and get me up again very soon.

I lay there while I waited for her to return, and this in itself was strange, as usually, once we finish she unties me and I go down on her. Two or three minutes later I felt her getting up on top of me again, but this time she moved herself further up so that her pussy was over my mouth. I eagerly pushed my tongue out to meet her, and it was then that the next, and biggest, shock struck me. My tongue and lips were encountering more hair then usual. I had not actually seen her naked for a week or two, but I was sure she could not have grown that much hair so quickly.

Trying to speak was impossible with a mouth full of wet pussy so I continued to try and get my brain around what was happening, and soon I had my chance to speak when she scooted off of me and turned around so she could suck my cock at the same time.

"Who the hell is that?" I called out, just as her pussy took its position on my mouth once more.

"It's me Honey, but if you like I can be your secretary or even my sister if you like! Up to you who I am tonight" she laughed before her mouth covered my cock and began sucking.

As my cock began to rise once more, my brain seemed to switch off and I kept licking at the pussy on my mouth.

Once I was fully hard again she stopped sucking and then said she wanted me inside of her again. She got off me and a moment later I felt her lowering herself back onto my cock. As I had already cum not long before, this time I kept hard long enough to feel and hear her cum three times before she said she was fully satisfied and would now release me.

"Wow Honey, you really got into it tonight. Who were you imagining it was this time?" she laughed as she took the blindfold off me.

"Well would you believe that I thought I could feel a lot more hair around your pussy when you were sitting on my face. But I guess I was wrong!" I replied as I quickly looked at her pussy and then around the room.

"You're kidding me! You thought there was someone else here fucking you? I must be getting better to have that effect on you!" she laughed. "If you like, why not go and check to make sure there isn't someone hiding outside. Maybe you really want someone else to join us?" she added.

"No! You are the only woman I want or need. Anyway, even though it is your fantasy, I know you would be too scared of losing me if I found another woman!" I joked back to her.

A few minutes later and she was off to shower, and I could not help myself; I quickly looked around the house to satisfy my own mind. She was right of course, there was no one else in the house but us. The rest of the week our lovemaking was more 'normal' and it was not until the middle of the next week when she again asked if she could tie me up.

When I was fully aroused from all her licking and sucking on my cock, she climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy onto my cock where she first started slowly, but once I made a comment about feeling 'too much' hair, she picked up her speed and began to ride me like I was a bronco bull. My mind was racing; trying to get as much pleasure as I could from her hot pussy, as well as understand if I was imagining things when I thought I felt more hair on her again.

As her pounding on my cock increased I felt her cum very hard on my cock and this in turn set me in motion and I lost my load as well. Like the previous week, when she finished she said she needed the bathroom again, and ignoring my protests, she left me bound until she returned and started to suck me to hardness again. This time she was much slower and gentler, and also I knew I must be going crazy, as I could only feel her almost bald pussy.

"You really should slow that imagination of yours down a little!" she said when I told her what I had imagined. "It was probably just the hair on my head you felt! It was in the front when we started before!" she laughed as I agreed my mind was playing tricks on me.

The next Friday night when she again tied me up, my mind was already imagining things even before the blindfold went on my face. I was quickly looking around the room, looking to see if there was anyone else there. I knew then I was losing my mind. Once again, as the licking and sucking started, I was concentrating more on trying to detect any differences, then on what was happening to my cock.

When it came time for her pussy to be lowered onto my cock, I was so alert and aware, I knew that I was going to know for sure this time, but as it lowered all I could feel was the familiar feel of my wife’s pussy with its hair all trimmed. Again, after I had lost my load she went off to the bathroom and returned a few minutes later and mounted me after getting me stiff again. This time however my brain was thinking instead of my cock, and as my cock entered her, I knew there was something strange happening.

"Stop! Take the blindfold off me right now!" I screamed.

"What's the matter Honey?" she asked as she did as I said and took the blindfold off my eyes.

"Untie me!" was all I answered.

Once untied I got out of the bed and began going from room to room and checking all the places a person could possibly be hiding. Finding no one in the house, I opened the front door and stepped out to see if there was another car in our drive.

"Honey, I don't know what you are doing, or what you are looking for, but if you don't come inside, you will give poor old Mrs. Brown a heart attack!" she laughed as I saw the elderly woman on the pathway; staring at my erect cock as I stood naked for all to see under the porch light.

Quickly I stepped back inside and closed the door. We returned to the bedroom but my mind was racing and I could not concentrate on sex, and my cock stayed limp for the rest of the night. I tried many times to ask Susan what was going on and who the other woman was that had been there, but she just kept laughing and telling me I was losing my mind with all the games we had been playing.

I tried to rationalize my thought to her, even down to how when 'she' mounted me the second time, her pussy was not dripping wet, even though I had already cum inside of her not long before. All she would say was that I was crazy, and after she had been to the toilet, she wiped herself so it was not dripping down her legs. I was positive someone had been there, but her logic and reasoning finally got the better of me.

For the next few weeks, every time she tied me up and had her way with me I was positive that it was someone else who was riding my cock, but each time when we finished I would insist she take the blindfold off me before she went to the bathroom. Each and every time it came off my eyes I would see her naked body still straddled across mine, and when she returned she would not (at my insistence) put it back until she had inserted my cock into her.

After four weeks of her doing this I knew I was going crazy, as even though I knew it was she who was sucking and fucking me, my mind still tried to come up with things that meant it was someone else. Eventually Susan just told me I should relax and let my imagination run rampant and imagine what it wanted, and hopefully my mind would calm down eventually.

I did as she said and soon I was even actively joining in and playing 'the game' and had started to call out different names when she got on top of me or had my cock in her mouth. This seemed to turn her on even more and the sex became hotter each time we did this. I even stopped demanding she remove the blindfold, as I knew it was just my imagination, and soon we were back to all the old ways and she would vary her motions and actions and bring me to mind blowing orgasms. Each time she would ask me to pretend she was someone else; my secretary, her girlfriend from work and even her sister.

Week after week I would be calling out a name of someone else and telling them how much I loved them sucking or fucking me. Each week the sex got better and hotter. The more I got into this 'role playing' the more my mind would not just think of a small reason to make me think it was someone else, but I was even seeing these peoples faces and bodies in my mind. I could not believe how great my sex life had become once I agreed to act out the fantasies, but just how much more sex Susan was giving me. It seemed the more I called out other peoples names, the more she wanted to fuck me nearly every night of the week.

Last Friday morning we were eating breakfast when Susan announced that she was going to fuck me as many times as she could get me hard, and it was to be that night. She seemed to be glowing and very eager to have me tied to the bed and having her way. All day long I could not think of work as my mind raced back and forth with the way my wife had become such a cock slut over a short period of time.

I left work an hour early as my last appointment had cancelled. As Susan was not due home for another two hours, I sat and contemplated what lay ahead of me for the night and I got so excited that I had begun playing with myself. As I felt myself getting close to releasing I thought I better not as I was not sure just how much sex I was in for that night. As my mind was thinking of what was to come, I could still not believe how much my Susan was getting from all of this and I started to wonder what she looked like when she was riding my cock and I was bound to the bed. I decided then that I must know, and I set about hiding our video camera and secretly record the evening.

After a romantic supper, Susan went and showered before she suggested I have a hot shower and get myself ready for her to ravage my body once more. She reminded me that I was not going to be untied until she had had enough of me or my cock would not stand anymore. When I returned to our bedroom she was already naked and on the bed so I pretended to be looking for something, and I quietly pushed the "Play" button on the camera. After a few minutes of kissing and cuddling she ordered me to lay down and she started to tie my hands to the bedhead and after kissing me once more and giving me a wink, she put my blindfold on and I was in darkness and waiting for her to begin.

First up I was treated to a slow and sensuous massage, followed by a small amount of sucking to make sure I was up and hard enough; not that I really needed it, but it was nice anyway. Soon I felt the warmth of her pussy as it touched my lips. I began to lick around the outer lips until I could hear her let out a light moan, and then I inserted it into her pussy and searched for her secret little button. It had the desired effect and she was soon squirming on my face as her hands were slowing massaging my cock and balls.

Once she had exploded her juices onto my face she turned and positioned herself so my cock was as the opening of her pussy. Slowly she eased it down as I felt the head of my cock pushing its way inside of her. Once she hit bottom she stopped all movements and just moaned as my cock was nudging the back or her cervix. After Cumming again without even moving, she finally began to move up and down on my shaft as her moans became louder and louder.

"So who am I fucking tonight sweetheart?" I asked as she began pounding my cock even harder.

"ummmm, how about, ummmm, I am Jenny, your secretary this time, and next time I will be my girlfriend Kate, and we will see after that. Maybe I will be my sister Julie if you want?" she replied as she sat still on my cock to think. "Does that sound good for you honey?" she laughed.

"That's great, but gee, do you think I can fuck my wife tonight as well?" I laughed back at her.

"I guess so. You just tell me who you want me to be out of the four of us, and I will change into that person for you stud!" she joked as she started to pick up her pace again.

"Oh yes Jenny, ride my cock you hot bitch! I love it when you fuck me hard like that!" I called out, getting into the mood.

"mmmmmm, oooohhhhh, ummmmmm," was all she replied as she went faster and faster and I felt my balls ready to explode.

It was quicker then I had wished for, but Susan soon said it did not matter as she was not letting me go until I had fucked all four of them. She was certainly 'hot to trot' and I knew when she made up her mind to do something, nothing could stop her. She moved off me and took a position between my legs a few moments later and began stroking my flaccid cock back into life.

Once it began to stir back into life I felt her mouth engulf it and soon it was stiffening with her ministrations from her mouth. When she decided I was ready she again straddled me, but this time she was facing my toes. It was strange as it was a position she had never been keen on as she said she did not get as much pleasure from that position, but when I asked her why, she replied that as this time she was her sister Julie, and Julie once told her she liked it this way, she was just trying to act the part.

"Yes Julie, fuck your sisters husband like only you know how!" I egged her on as she began riding my cock once more. "If only your sister could see you now. She would see how much more fun this position is!" I laughed as "Julie" gyrated around on my cock.

Susan sure surprised me with her 'play acting' as she seemed to be trying new and different things and did not seemed to be able to get enough of my cock. She kept changing the pace as well as the ways she moved, and each time she was about to cum I could hear her moaning. Even with the moaning she played the part and seemed to try and change her tones to sound like the women she was portraying. After Cumming four more times she brought me off for the second time that night.

"Mmmmm lover boy, you are doing great tonight! First you fucked Jenny and then Julie! Kate is getting excited just waiting for her turn to ride that cock of yours!" Susan laughed as she grabbed my limp cock and gave it a squeeze.

"Glad the girls like it, but tell Kate I need a rest before she gets her turn!" I laughed back at her.

"Ok, I'll just use the bathroom and then go and get a drink. I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere!" Susan joked as she let my cock go and left the room.

Normally, being left alone and tied up, I would have been annoyed, but as Susan had just given me two of the greatest fucks of my life, I was not concerned at all. I just lay there and half dozed as I knew I needed all my strength if she was determined to have her way that night. About 10 minutes later they returned, or at least I guess it was that long as I did in fact doze off briefly.

12