Fantasy or Real

Story Info
Dreams can come true, with a little help from family.
1.2k words
4.12
90k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid up and down on his hard cock like there was not tomorrow. She wanted his cum to fill her pussy, as it had been so long since she had felt hot cum shooting into her love canal. He twisted her nipples and that seem to send her into another gear as she fuck him like there was not tomorrow. BUZZZZZZZZZZzz!

shit that god damn alarm clock.

I had been having these dreams for sometime know and really couldn't explain why I kept imagining my mom wanting to fuck me. But what ever the case, I had awoken with another straining hard on. Something had to be done with it, and as I had done many morning before, I quickly wrapped my hand around my cock and enjoyed a nice long jack off session. As I came closer to my climax I made sure to point my cock up toward my chest and stomach so I could feel my hot cum hit my body.

Like I said I am not sure why I had started dreaming about having sex with my mom. Maybe it was because dad had passed and I knew because of his lengthy illness that she hadn't had sex for so long. And since my dad was such a horney son of a bitch, I knew mom was not getting what she enjoyed nearly enough. I had caught them twice while growing up fucking, so I knew they enjoyed sex a great deal. I had never really thought of having sex with anyone in my family, although I had experimented with cousins by playing truth or dare many times. So it must have been the dreams along with my state of hornyness that week that led to the events that follow.

I had just walked in the door from work and mom was in the kitchen fixing supper. I went to the bedroom to change my clothes, however something made me keep the door open. I was chatting with mom and by now she was standing in the hallway. And while chatting, without even thinking, I took my shorts and underware off exposing my cock and balls to my mom. Like I said, it wasn't anything that I consciously planned so I was in no aroused state. Mom just seem to act like nothing had happened and walked into the kitchen. After she turned the corner I thought to myself, "damn, you just showed your cock to you mom." That is when I could feel my cock swelling and a tingling feeling in my nuts. The rest of the evening went on just as normally as any other. We were both tired so we headed to bed early.

I lay in my bed thinking of what I had done, wondering if mom had enjoyed what she saw. I must have drifted off to sleep for a while, but awoke with the most painful hard on I had had in a great while. I got out of bed and went out to the tv room and turned it to the only station I knew had a chance of showing me some skin. I quickly lost my shorts and sat on the couch stroking my cock watching "Wild On". Between the women on the tube and me enjoying stroking my cock I didn't hear anyone walk in. But when I turned my head there she was. Mom never has anything on under her nightgown and that is a silky full length one, nothing sexy really. She asked if I was alright and I expressed my apologies.

"Nonsense" said mom, "looks like you are enjoying yourself, mind if I watch."

God, it felt like my cock grew an inch when she said that.

"Man boy your head sure does get shiny when you spread that precum all over." she stated.

All I could muster was a shit ass grin in her direction. My hand was working my cock faster than normally, but I seem to have the ability to hold off my ejaculation.

"Anything I can do to help?" mom said. "How about if I lost this?" and with that she stood and let her nightgown fall to the floor.

There was my mom standing in front of me in all her glory and I was hipnotized. "You know I really enjoyed seeing your cock this afternoon." she stated and then sat back down and shoved two fingers in her cunt.

She could tell I was getting closer but asked if I would hold off for a bit. I slowed my pace as she went to get something. She returned with her dildo, and started fucking herself with it, but this time she had sat beside me and had taken over jacking me off while she fucked herself. She looked in my eyes and said "lets cum together."

All I could do was nod.
Her had felt great around my cock, and she obviously knew how to use that rubber cock. As she fucked herself harder, she started to speak like I had never heard before.

"Oh yes, fuck me. shove that cock into my pussy."

"Oh god yes, push that vibrator up my ass."

"fuck me, yes, in the ass, and in my pussy."

was this my mom?

I broke in,"mom, do you want that for real?"
she shook her head.

I quickly took control. I took the rubber cock out of her pussy and flipped her over. Her knees were know on the floor and she was lieing bent over the couch. I got down on my knees and asked her where she wanted my cock. She said she wanted it up her ass, as she had always wanted to get fucked up the ass. How could I say no. I spread her ass cheeks and pushed my cockhead into her virgin ass. As I went deeper she had her first orgasm and pushed back against me hard. Now my balls rested against her pussy. She looked over her shoulder and said, "come on boy, fuck mommy hard. fuck her hard and fast. and put that rubber cock in my pussy too."

Fuck, I was hot and I started to fuck her hard and fast. As I did I rammed that rubber cock in her pussy at the same rate as i fucked her. When my balls slapped her clit, i made damn sure that the cock was as deep in her pussy. She must have came twice on that rubber cock and with each time she started getting more and more wild. By know she was sucking her tits as best she could and was demanding I cum inside her. It wasn't long after she made her demands I announced I was about to cum. Just like that she had turned around and had my cock pointing in her mouth and was jacking my cock making sure each spurt of cum got in her mouth or on her tits. After I was done, she looked at me as said, "Looks like mommy need to be cleaned up."

She got up, kissed me and went to take a shower.
The next morning nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and I got to thinking, was it real or fantasy.