Fantasy Oral Sex with TS Lisa Lawer

Story Info
A story of oral sex session with Lisa Lawer.
1.4k words
4.16
55.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a pure work of fiction and has nothing truth in it. Only truth stated here is that I am very fond of shemales and addicted to Shemale photos and movies. One particular Shemale whom I love very much is Lisa Lawer, she is from Brazil. I have been a big collector of her photos and movies. I am in deep love with her and have always fantasized about having sex with her. When ever I am watching her movies or once I am alone masturbating I imagine my self with her deeply engaged in sex . She is one gorgeous Shemale who not only has a body to die for; she is hung pretty well too. I often fantasize my self sucking her and getting fucked by her long dick and of course the fantasies do culminate at my self fucking her.

I have a fantasy about her and hope I would be able to fulfill it some where in near future, although I have read on the internet that she has reconverted to her original gender and has married to a female cousin. In my fantasy I imagine my self to be a Shemale lover and I book Lisa Lawer for a date. She is an exceptionally beautiful Shemale escort and I have to pay a hefty amount for her services.

Fantasy. After completing all the formalities and payment she arrived at my house in the late afternoon. We had planned to go out, have a long drive , enjoy some time at the beach, rush back home to change and go out for a dinner and then ofcourse have some fun late at night.

Once I opened the door I was amazed to see a complete specimen of beauty standing before me and my jaw dropped down with exclamation. I was unable to find words to even welcome her inside. She then asked me what had happened to me, and I replied that I was stunned by her beauty and charms and never thought that she would be so beautiful in real. She smiled, walked forward and gave me a soft kiss on my left cheek and stepped inside the house. Once she passed before me I greedily looked at her soft round big butts and my dick started to get erect. I had always wanted to have sex with Lisa Lawer and here she was in my home ready for some good hard real action.

After making her self comfortable in my sitting room she asked me about the program and I narrated all that I had planned earlier. She agreed to it and added that we could have sex in between as well. After saying that she just dropped on her knees in front of me and opened zipper of my trouser. Probably she had seen my excitement and hence was willing to make the first move. She pushed her hand in my underwear and played with my seven inch cut dick which was hard as a rock. She took it out of underwear and started to pump it with her slender fingers. I in the mean while opened the buttons of my trouser and dropped it to my feet. She then pulled the underwear down as well. I then removed my Tshirt and now I was standing stark naked in front of her.

She ran her hands all over my body and paid some extra attention to my balls and dick and ultimately moved her head towards my hard erect dick. She took my complete thriving dick in her mouth in a single gulp and started to suck it as if it was a lolly pop. Her sensual lips enveloped my dick completely and she started to suck me really hard. She very well knew how to suck and suck well. I was in heavens at that time and her wet mouth acted as a suction pump. She started playing with my balls with her right hand and pushed middle finger of her left hand in my anus till second knuckle. She sucked my dick really good and kept working her finger in and out of my anus and after few minutes I felt a burning sensation in my balls and I unloaded my sperms in her mouth. She swallowed all the semen and kept sucking my dick till last drop oozed out of my pee hole. She even then did not let my dick go out of her mouth and kept it in mouth till it became soft and shrunken.

She then stood up and we did some French kissing I tasted the taste of my own cum through remnants of semen present in her mouth. She then removed her dress slowly, she had an amazing body. She had the tightest and prettiest pair of boobs and milky thighs. Her hips were round and soft but quite large and her dick was quite cute but ofcourse was at least seven inches in length but not much thick and was uncut as well. She had not completely removed pubic hairs from her groin region, rather had trimmed them and made a rectangular design by shaving bikini lines and top area toward belly button.

I loved her body so much that I was not able to control my desire to suck her. I asked her to turn around so that I could inspect her soft and round bubble butts. She complied with my instructions and turned around. I kissed on her each buttock and then parted them with my hands to inspect her anus. She had a hairless deep pinkish anus but the anal ring was quite big and seemed loose, probably years of anal sex had made it loose. It was nothing of my concern as I was buried deeply in her anal charm. I then asked her if I could lick her anus and she replied in affirmative.

I asked her to come on the bed and position her self in doggy style. She acted as told and on the edge of the bed side she positioned her self on all fours. I then asked her to lower her front portion of the body so that her ass could be higher. I then with my hands parted her legs and asked her to push her ass outwards so that I could lick it with more zeal.

As soon as her ass was at right height and angle I started my tongue assault on it. I was so much obsessed with her hairless anus that I straightway pushed my tongue inside it. Since it was bit loose so without any resistance my tongue went past her anal ring and I buried my tongue at least two inches in her anus. I enjoyed the taste of her anus and I found it quite good. I kept my tongue in her anus for quite some time and the started tongue fucking it. I darted my tongue in and out of her anus and kept spitting my saliva in it with my left hand I started playing with her dick which was erect. I really loved her anus and her cock with velvet foreskin felt quite good to my fingers.

After licking her anus for very long time I asked her to turn over and lay on her back on the bed so that I could suck her cute dick. She happily obliged and adjusted her self on the bed accordingly. I had a good look at her lean seven inch uncut dick and really liked the sight of it. I slowly lowered my self on her dick and kissed it gently at the top and then gave a series of kisses all around it. I then took her member in my mouth and started to suck it with all my love.

Sucking an uncut dick was a new unique experience for me and feeling of loose foreskin moving in my mouth was beyond explanation. I sucked her and also pushed a finger in her anus, soon I developed a rhythm in between sucking and finger fucking. After some minutes I pushed two fingers in her anus and later on made it three in her anus. She obviously liked being sucked and finger fucked and it was evident from hardening of her dick in my mouth. She with a loud cry ejaculated in my mouth and her ejaculation was so powerful that for a second I was not able to sustain her dick in my mouth. But I managed it and she unloaded her cum in my mouth and I drank it completely.

After oral session we both had rest for an hour or so and then we fucked each other, but this will be told to you in second part of the story.

Readers English is not my native language and I follow British English hence omissions are there, please be positive in your comments which will be helpful to me in improving.