Fantasy Palace Ch. 03

Story Info
Phoebe has breakfast with the help.
4.7k words
4.39
45.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a parody on "Charmed" and should not be taken seriously. Phoebe and the and the other main characters are owned by Spellman Production. This fanfic will contain sexual scenes only appropriate for those over the age of 18, and should not be read by minors. This story contains scenes of hot sexuality, cum shots. I originally wrote during last years seasons (2000-01), but adapted it to this season (2001-02), so if there are any irregularities, that's why.

Oh, and if Alyssa Milano herself happens to read this or my other stories, and likes it, she can let me know and I'll send her a copy.

Part 3: Breakfast of Champions

Phoebe woke up to find herself alone in a huge bed. She was completely naked, but covered by a comfortable silk blanket that felt heavenly on her smooth skin. It didn't take her long to remember where she was. She was in that gorgeous, filthy rich, stud's place. Drake was his name. But where was he? Looking around, she realized that she had slept alone.

Not knowing where Drake was, or what she should do now, she picked up the remote control lying on the nightstand beside her, and pushed on. The wall across from her rose up, revealing a 60" flat screen t.v. "Oh wow. I can get used to this," she said as she leaned back on a satin pillow and surfed the channels. "Who's the Boss – too childish. Melrose Place – to boring. Double Dragon – to lame. Nothing really fun on, is there? Embrace the vampire?" She watched it for a few minutes, but got bored and continued channel surfing. The lead actress was cute, but it was to soft core for her taste. When she turned onto one channel and suddenly heard moaning and groaning, she stopped. She had found a porno! And from the looks of it, it was hot.

She decided to watch this for a while. Right now, there was a big breasted blonde woman snacking on a brunette's snatch. "Now this I like." It took only a minute before she slid a hand underneath the blankets and down her flat stomach. She rubbed her skin for a few seconds before her hand continued its journey to between her thighs.

She closed her eyes as she pretended that she was the girl being eaten out. She slowly spread her lips open and teased herself with small fingers. "Hmmm, oh yeah." Within a few minutes her clit had popped out, and she started rubbing it. She loved playing with herself. She was quite good at it. She'd been masturbating since she was five. Her eldest sister Prue had shown her how to stimulate her clit to the extreme. Her sisters had also shown her some of the tricks she loved.

Taking her nub in two fingers, she pulled and tweaked it, making it harder, while her other hand fondled her nicely shaped breasts. She wanted her clit to be bigger then her erect nipples. The silk blankets also helped stimulate her. She felt like she was wrapped in Heaven itself. But she needed more. Using two fingers, she slid them over her clit, and inserted them into her cunt. "Yessss," she moaned. But she was too stretched out. Drake's cock was just too big for her little frame. She smiled at the memory, and inserted a third finger. It still wasn't enough. "God, he really stretched me." Usually it was painful getting three fingers inserted, but now she could easily slip in a fourth. "Well, if I ever have a kid, I'll be ready for it."

She opened her eyes and looked between her legs, watching her fingers go in and out. Licking her lips, she pulled out her fingers and braced herself. With a big grin on her face, she took three deep breaths and shoved a closed fist into her pussy. "Oh shit!" she cried out.

With her eyes wide open from the pressure, she happened to see the porno again. The two women were still going at it, but now they were using toys. The blonde had a strap-on-dildo on, and was fucking her companion in the ass, while they each had a huge vibrator in their cunts.

"I could … go for some of … that now," she said to herself through grunts. That's when she noticed the gift on the nightstand beside the bed. She had missed it before, because she wasn't looking in that direction, but she was glad to see it; a six inch silver vibrator. It was a standard one, something that every teenage girl had in her nightstand, but this was just what she needed now.

Without taking her fist out, she used her free hand to turn the vibrator on, and then lifted her hips up a bit. When her puckered hole was exposed, she teased her asshole with the tip of the vibrator. "Hmmmm," she purred, before pushing the toy in. With it vibrating, she didn't need to move it, so her hand went back to fondling her breasts. She laid her hips back down, her small tight ass resting against the bed, and the vibrator being pushed further in.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh god!" she cried out, masking the moans coming from the television set.

Phoebe was so consumed by the orgasm she was giving herself that she never noticed the door open. A stunning, naked redhead, carrying a tray of food, slinked into the room. "So that's where that went." she said.

Phoebe's eyes opened wide in shock at the sound of the sultry voice. The first things that Phoebe noticed was this woman had large round breasts that matched her six-foot frame perfectly. Her pussy was hidden between the thighs, but the witch could see that it was completely hairless.

The naked red head put the tray down on a table and sat down on the bed. "Here, let me show you how to really use this." She slid forward up the bed, and pushed Phoebe's legs wider apart.

Phoebe was still shuddering from the orgasms caused by the dildo in her asshole, but she was also getting nervous. She hadn't been with another woman since she had first gone to college, before she found out that she was a witch. And even then she had been plastered and only knew about it because some frat guys had video taped it. This was a lot different, but she didn't do anything to stop this hot stranger.

When the woman had reached Phoebe, she just smiled and told the witch to relax. Then she slowly pulled Phoebe's fist out of her cunt, a painful process that left Phoebe gasping and crying as the pain drove her to another orgasm. It was one thing shoving a fist up her cunt, but it was another pulling it out.

Her small fist came out with a wet pop, and the woman brought it up to her red lips. With a small, cat-like tongue, she used quick licks to clean the fist of the gobs of cum covering it. Phoebe just stared with wide brown eyes, while her pussy continued to dribble, unnoticed.

When the fist was clean, the red head turned her attention down to Phoebe's stretched pussy, and the thumb-sized clit popping out. "Very impressive." Phoebe just blushed "I can see why you have my little silver friend in your ass. It would get lost in here." Phoebe was getting so hot from this dirty talk. "But this has a special feature." Sliding her hand underneath Phoebe's ass cheeks, she grasped the end of the dildo with two delicate fingers, and gave a twist. Suddenly the silver dildo began to hum and move. It wasn't a dildo after all – it was a vibrator. And a good one at that. But she really heated up when the woman spread her lips open and lowered her tongue to the pink opening.

Phoebe forgot about her shyness as she stretched like a content cat, and unconsciously moved one of her hands to the woman's head, her fingers playing with her red hair. "Oh yes." This woman was good. She seemed to know that Phoebe loved having her clit bitten, and she could perform the tornado with her tongue. She had tried to teach Cole to do this, but he couldn't master it. His tongue was too clumsy.

The maid, for that's what Phoebe finally guessed this strange woman to be, inserted two fingers into Phoebe's cunt, but she barely noticed them. When she slipped in a third and still got no response, the maid said, "I can see how you got your fist in here. The master really stretched you. It must have been quite painful, but wonderful."

Phoebe flashed back to when Drake was fucking her on the couch. His 18" cock had almost split her in half. If he hadn't pushed it in slowly over time, she would have probably been killed by it. The pain had been excruciating, but it had only added to her pleasure. His cock had gone so deep inside her that it brought her to levels of ecstasy she had never even dreamed of. Of course, it did leave her little, tight pussy open wide and a bit sloppy. She was sure that it would never be that tight anymore, and she couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed about this. Drake was only in San Francisco on business, so when he left, she would be left with a larger pussy, and Cole's pitiful 10" cock.

Her attention was brought back to the maid with a cold shock. Something freezing cold and big had pushed itself into her cunt. She had a vision of her last gynecology appointment where the doctor's instruments must be kept in the freezer. When she opened her eyes, she saw the maid's smiling face above her. Phoebe smiled back, and groaned when the maid thrust her hips forward, and she felt that same large cold item push into her. When she looked down, she saw that the maid had put on a double strap on. A large one at that, when she glimpsed a bit of it sliding out. And no wonder it was so cold, it looked like it was made out of metal, not plastic.

"Your cunt was to fat for my fingers, or even my fist, so I got my favorite toy. Unfortunately Betty had put it in the freezer, the little bitch, so it's really cold, because it's made from silver."

Phoebe didn't believe that the cold really bothered the maid, but she didn't care. The freezing cold was quickly being replaced by the burning heat building within her. Even the maid was getting hotter. Both women were emitting waves of heat now, and the silk sheets beneath them were soaked with both of their cum. Within a few minutes, both women were lying on their backs, their cunts pressed together as they each had the toy shoved up to the hilt in their pussies. Their bodies shook as they orgasmed, and sweat pored off of them in buckets. Phoebe's breats were starting to hurt from all the swaying they were doing, but the maid must have felt even more pain as her two huge globes bounced around her chest, sometimes slapping her face.

The vibrator had fallen out of Phoebe's ass, and was moving around the floor, but she didn't care.

"Yes, yes, god yes." The toy had found her G-Spot.

"Ugh, ohhhhh, hmmmm, YES! YES!" The maid also cried out, and her hands crushed her own breasts.

Phoebe's back arched, her belly pushed into the air, as she had the Big O. "YESSSSSSSS!!!!" she screamed, and the maid was quick to follow her lead. They kept crying and moaning as the orgasms lasted over two minute each. They had a couple more great ones, which then moved down to a dozen mild ones as they slowly relaxed. When her body finally stopped shuddering, Phoebe passed out. She still felt the maid pull the giant toy out of her sopping cunt, and then kiss her passionately on the lips, before she fell into a great dream.

Phoebe woke to once again find herself buff naked and alone in the large bed, but this time she wasn't covered by a blanket. When she saw that she had only slept for half-an-hour, she cat-stretched and climbed out. As she stood up, she smelled something cooking. Seeing that the food the maid had brought in had been removed, she followed her nose, not caring that she was still naked. It was a good thing that the food smelled so good, because if she didn't have that to follow, she might have gotten lost in the hallways. The apartment was a lot larger than she first believed. It was almost a house.

Passing by many rooms, she finally found her way to the kitchen. There she found another serving woman. This one was also a red head, but she was closer to Phoebe's own 5'2 height. She also appeared o be younger then Phoebe, maybe only 22. Unlike Phoebe, or the maid, this new woman was wearing clothes. She had too because of the cooking food. But it wasn't much clothing. In fact, she was only wearing a full apron that couldn't cover all of her ample bosoms, and black silk stockings. Phoebe couldn't take her eyes off of the cook's bare tanned ass. She must work out, or carry heavy things for the kitchen, because she was in great shape. Phoebe just wanted to slide up behind her and grab that ass.

But her hunger won over. "Something smells good."

The cook looked over her bare shoulder and smiled. "Thanks. I heard you had missed your first meal, so I thought I'd have something ready for you for when you woke up. I figured all that you needed was a catnap, so this will be ready in a few minutes. Why don't you have a seat in the dinning room, and I'll bring it out to you.

What Phoebe really wanted to do was sit in here and stare at that ass, or even better, kneel down bellow her and lick her bald cunt, but she was getting weak from hunger and all that sex (she hadn't eaten since last night after all, and that was before all the screwing and drinking), and she didn't want to get in the cook's way, so she did as she was told. Just before she exited the kitchen though, she looked back and saw the cook bend over to pick up a large crate of vegetables. She lifted the crate wrong, bending at her waist and lifting with her back, instead of her knees, but when her hot little pussy showed itself, Phoebe didn't complain. Besides, from the looks of it, the cook was strong enough that it didn't bother her.

The dining room was also large, featuring a long table that must sit close to twenty people. She took a chair on the right side of the table, not wanting to sit at the end in case it belonged to someone important. The room's walls were decorated with many works of art, mostly depicting naked women in provocative posses. They all had a fantasy theme to them. A few of the women were damsels in distress, tied to stakes or walls, but others had warrior women wearing very little armor. Phoebe was starting to think Drake was obsessed with red heads, until she finally saw some pictures of blonde or brunette women. In fact, most of the damsels were blonde, and the warrior women were either brunette or red heads. She really liked the one of a brunette warrior wearing torn chainmail and ripped leather leggings. The warrior held a long sword in one hand, and the nose ring of a brutish ogre in the other. The other was lying helpless on the ground, pinned down by the warrior's left foot. She actually looked a bit like herself.

Her attention was pulled away from the painting when she finally noticed how cold it was getting. She had been so used to the warmth of her bed, and then the kitchen, that she had forgotten she was completely naked. She was so cold that her nipples were getting rock hard and large. She had to wrap her arms around herself, and cross her legs, just to try and stay warm. She was starting to shiver when the cook came out with a steaming plate of food.

"Oh you poor thing, you must be freezing. I know it can get really cold outside of the kitchen. That's why I stay in there so much." She winked to Phoebe. "I'll go get you something to cover yourself with. Why don't you start eating."

"Thank you," Phoebe smiled back as she picked up a fork and started eating. The cook had brought over a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. She was a vegetarian, so this wasn't exactly what she wanted, but she was so hungry, and it smelled so good, that she didn't care. She started with the eggs, believing them to be the lesser of cruelties, and moaned in pleasure. They were fantastic. And they left her feeling warmer. She then tried some of the bacon, hesitating for a second, before biting in. They were also delicious. She found herself warming up, the heat starting from her belly and moving all over. When the heat reached her crotch, she suddenly had a craving for the sausage. Plunking her fork into a strip, she didn't bother cutting it, instead she just brought it slowly up to her mouth. She closed her eyes as she wrapped her lips around the juicy piece of meat. She didn't bite down right away, preferring to just suck the juices from the long meat. She would pull the sausage out, and then take it back in, her lips never leaving its surface. She didn't want this to end, but her stomach began growling again, and she bit down, cutting it in half.

"Now that looks good." The cook said as she came back into the room, a flimsy robe in one hand, and a tray of strawberries and whip cream in her other. She handed Phoebe the robe first, the young witch quickly wrapping it around herself as the cook then placed the tray of berries on the table.

As Phoebe finished the rest of her first sausage, she was suddenly reminded of something. "So where's Drake this morning? He wasn't around when I woke up."

The cook smiled as she sat down beside Phoebe, a strawberry held in her delicate fingers. "The master had to go out on business this morning. He also thought it best for you to sleep alone last night, believing that you needed the rest. Besides, the master never sleeps."

With egg and bacon still in her mouth, Phoebe mumbled, "He doesn't sleep?"

"Not since I've been working here." She dipped the berry in the whip cream and held it to her lips. She cleaned the cream off of the berry with her tongue, before popping it in her mouth. Phoebe was incredibly turned on by the sight. She could feel herself getting wetter. And the meat and eggs were renewing all her strength. She felt like she could fuck an army.

The cook seemed to sense this as she dipped another berry in the cream and brought it up to Phoebe's lips. She wouldn't let the witch eat it yet, preferring to let her kiss the berry. Phoebe closed her eyes, letting the cook tease her, before she felt it pop into her mouth. The berry practically melted in her mouth, strawberry juice flowing down her throat. She loved how strawberries where shaped like cock heads.

"Uh oh, we ran out of whip cream," the cook said as she looked down at the empty dish with a smile. Phoebe recalled that there hadn't been that much whip cream in the dish to begin with. "Guess we'll just have to improvise." And with that she took another strawberry and leaned downwards. Phoebe obliged by spreading her legs wider, exposing her gleaming pussy. The cook dipped the berry in her cream pot, twirling to cover every inch of the berry, before sitting back up. Phoebe opened her mouth wide to accept it, and the cook placed half of the berry in the witch's mouth. She then took the remaining half in her own, and the two women kissed as they ate their berry.

Phoebe held the kiss after the berry was gone, entwining her tongue with that of the cook. When they separated, the cook took one of Phoebe's remaining sausages and sucked off its juices before leaning back in her chair and spreading her own legs. Her pussy exposed, she slid half of the sausage inside. She gasped in pain from the burning heat, but this only made her hornier.

Phoebe stared wide-eyed at the piece of meat sticking out of her cunt. Licking her lips, the young witch kneeled on the floor before the cook and leaned forward. Looking up into the cook's eyes, she slid her lips over the dripping sausage. She took the meat inch by inch into her mouth, never biting down, preferring to suck it down her throat, until her lips reached the pussy holding it out. When she could taste the cook's cum, she finally started eating the sausage, starting with the piece in her mouth, then sucking the rest out of the pussy, savoring the juices that covered it. When the sausage was completely devoured, she continued devouring the cook's pussy.

The cook tasted incredible. Her pussy tasted like cupcakes. It even smelled like the chocolate cupcakes her Grams used to cook. She wanted to devour this woman.

The cook seemed to sense Phoebe appetite, and she spread her legs even wider, widening her love hole and give more access to Phoebe. With every flick of her tongue, the cook moaned louder and louder. Within seconds she had her first orgasm, followed by another. White cream flowed from the pink canal, covering Phoebe's face with its sweet stickiness.

12