Fantasy Palace Ch. 05

Story Info
Phoebe is prepared for Cole's return.
8.8k words
4.73
51.8k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a parody on “Charmed” and should not be taken seriously. Phoebe and the and the other main characters are owned by Spellman Production. This fanfic will contain sexual scenes only appropriate for those over the age of 18, and should not be read by minors.

If Alyssa Milano herself happens to read this or my other stories, and likes it, she can let me know and I’ll send her a copy. Oh, and she can give me some pointers for the next one too. She’s so hot!

This story contains scenes of hot sexuality, cum shots, anal, group, gang-bang, ffm, m/f, f/f, and toys. And it’s fucking long, but worth it. Hey, that’s just like me baby.

Fantasy Palace Part 5: Intensive Training

“Yes, yes, come on you fucking bastard, harder, harder!” The woman screamed. She was currently bent over a stone altar, her massive breasts being crushed into the smooth, blood stained surface. She was completely naked, her long red hair pouring over her shoulders, looking like liquid fire, and her pale white ass up in the air as the mass of living muscles behind her continued to pound into her gaping cunt.

“Harder damn you!” She barked, almost at her breaking point.

“Shut up bitch,” the half-giant bellowed. “Fucking slut. Stupid fucking whore!” He yelled as he unleashed his burning cum inside her.

“No! Not yet.” The red head cried as she felt the hot fluid flowing through her body and into her womb. She could feel his seeds trying to take root inside one of her fertile eggs, but she wouldn’t allow this to happen and destroyed them before he had his limp dick pulled out.

“Sorry bitch,” the half-giant laughed as he climbed off of her and smiled down. “But you should feel privileged to have been blessed by T’sghat the Mighty.”

“Mighty lame you mean.” She complained as she stood up and wrapped her cloak around her naked body again. “I’ve had better sex from a blind spider monkey.” She hadn’t been looking forward to this dumb ox, but she had at least hopped he’d be good because of his cock. They didn’t come much larger then this.

“Why you stupid little whore,” He reached for his war hammer, his muscles straining and bulging as he lifted it over his head with both meaty hands, but the red head only yawned.

“I am so sick and tiered of you calling me a whore.” With a wave of her hand, the half-giant lost his strength, and the hammer fell from his weak hands. Seconds later, his skin became putrid and started to crack and rot.

“What have you done to me whore,” he said weakly, green bile pouring out of his mouth.

“I am a slut, not a whore.” She clarified. And with that she did a roundhouse kick, striking his head with her foot. His thick skull exploded like an over-ripe melon, and his large body fell like a rotten log, where it split apart upon striking the cavern floor. “Whores take money for sex. Sluts do it for kicks.”

With this unpleasant business now finished, the red head picked up the hammer with one hand, gave it an appraising glance and tossed it aside. She was here for bigger prizes.

Leaving the rotting corpse behind, she walked down the passage, her cloak bellowing behind her as she moved – she wasn’t in any hurry, she just loved the way her cunt tingled when the hot air blew across it. The passage was pitch black, but her eyes glowed red, revealing the way. It took her only a matter of minutes, but she covered a lot of distance. It repulsed her that she needed the half-giants help getting down here in the first place, but she knew that once she was here, she could find her way. He was powerful (not the half-giant), and she was drawn to that power.

There. He was around that corner.

She stopped at the entrance to another cavern. Unlike the passage, burning torches along the walls, and small fire pits in the floor illuminated this room. There were two people in the cavern, though calling them people would be a gross understatement. One of them was an old black woman, known as the Seer. Apparently she had the power to glimpse the future. The other “figure” (better word) was harder to see. He had his back to the red head, but she knew that this was who she was sent to find. Dark energy radiated from within his black robe.

“The hunters report that he has returned, master.” The Seer said to the robed figure.

“Good. Have them kill him immediately. He is human now, vulnerable. I want the traitor dead.”

The robed figure turned around, revealing his pale white, scarred face. “The Source,” the red head whispered. He was called that because he was supposed to be the source of all evil on this plane of existence. She had always found this to be a bit lame, and she wasn’t disappointed.

Scar-face turned around after hearing her, and growled. The red head just smiled, showing off her pearly fangs and winked.

“Stop her!” the Source shouted.

“Thanks for the heads up handsome.” She blew him a kiss, stepped back into the shadows, and disappeared.

*****

Phoebe woke up in the large satin bed for the thirtieth morning in a row. She couldn’t believe the month she was having. This had been so incredible.

It had all started that Friday night, when she met that tall, handsome stranger at her sister’s club, “P3”. She had been feeling lonely that night – he ex-demon lover had been gone for a while. Ever since he became human and mortal, he had been brooding so much, she finally told him to go find himself. He’d been gone for almost a month now, leaving her with a strong itch and no one to scratch it: no one, except Drake.

He was incredible. He couldn’t be human, not with that body and that magnificent monster cock, but she didn’t care. What he did to her that first night, “Hmmmm,” Phoebe purred, just thinking about it. She was sure that she wouldn’t be able to walk afterwards, after all, she might be a Charmed one, but she was still only 5’ nothing. But she surprised herself and took all of his 18 inches.

Then there was the following morning. She had been disappointed when the staff told her that Drake was gone for the day, but he had left instructions with them to treat her well, and how they did, over and over and over. She had never thought a woman’s touch (let alone that of two women) could arouse her so (even though she did experiment in college) but those girls where magicians. Especially the cook, she was Phoebe’s favorite of Drake’s staff, although she had yet to see the driver again. She hadn’t seen her since the first night.

At the time, she had been hoping that Drake would return last night, but after spending the whole day with the ladies, she was drained of all her energy. She was to tiered to even call home and tell her sisters that she was okay. She didn’t even know when she was put to bed, but she remembered feeling powerful hands roaming over her naked body as she was gently placed in the bed. She even remembered feeling a powerful tongue on her cunt, sending her into dreamland.

That had all been a month ago. She still hadn’t called her sisters, but she knew that if they needed her, Paige or Leo could find her and orb her to them. She wasn’t ready to leave all of this yet. She had spent much of her time with Drake and his staff, and she was all the better for it. Much like how exercise improves the body, all this sex had strengthened her muscles. She could take Drake’s massive cock now, though still not without some discomfort. But she was getting better at it. So good in fact, that he surprised her by making it grow even larger.

Unfortunately this left her pussy quite stretched out. She wouldn’t even be able to feel a normal cock now, even if she wanted one. This also made even most toys useless. Luckily the girls had anticipated this problem, and they supplied her with some of their more favored of playthings.

Phoebe reached over into the nearby nightstand and with drew one of those toys; a 15 inch glass dildo. She had been surprised by the make of this toy, having never seen a glass dildo before, and she was worried that it might shatter inside her, but the girls had repeatedly insisted that is was safe because of its thickness (and it was very thick). They even showed her how strong it was by bashing it against a stone, and it didn’t even scratch. She was quick to learn its many tricks, including how easily it could warm up. One of the problems with many dildos is how could they get, but with this glass one, all that she had to do was leave it in boiling hot water for a few minutes, and it would be pleasantly warm. Drake had used this technique last night actually, though he left it in the water to long. The dildo was burning hot when he pushed it in, and it hurt like hell at first. But he said it was all part of her training, and after a few minutes, she became accustomed to the heat, and she had even come to love it.

She wouldn’t go that far now though. Only when Drake was with her would she do that.

Phoebe shook her head clear. It may be fun to remember pleasure, but it’s a whole lot better to feel pleasure again. With her mind once more on what’s important, she opened her legs and spread her labia apart. Holding the glass dildo with both hands, she slowly placed it between her legs and rubbed the mushroom cap against her lower lips.

“Hmmm, yes,” she moaned as she slowly slid it home. Another good thing about glass dildos was how easy they slid in. Her hips stared to gyrate as she pushed more of it in. It wasn’t until she had about 10 of the 15 inches inside that she began to feel it. That was when it struck her g-spot, sending waves of intense pleasure through her body. The pleasure only increased as she kept pushing it in. She was able to let go of the toy and balance it off the bed, though this pushed the dildo into an even more intense position inside her.

“Oh goddess, yes, yes. Mmmm.” She had to use her hands to keep her body balanced or she would collapse on the bed.

“Uh, uh, uh, oh.” This was incredible. “Oh, shit… going to… cum,” she gasped. She risked loosing her balance to grope her large breasts. She wiggled her ass and hips to better align the dildo for this new position, while her fingers continued to squeeze her globes and pull her nipples.

“OH GODDESS, OH SHIT, OH YES!” she screamed.

“Glad to see you’re in a happy mood.”

Phoebe managed to turn her sight towards the speaker. Though her vision was blurry from the ecstasy her body felt, she recognized the voice. “Drake!”

Having him standing there, watching her masturbate with this monster toy, was more than she could take, and she fell. Not backwards or forwards, but straight down, impaling the dildo all the way up her cunt, so that her lips swallowed the entire thing. Her eyes bulged and she let out a scream as the super orgasm this caused shook her to her very core.

No longer possessing the strength to stay up, she fell onto her back and squirmed around, her body out of control as her muscles convulsed in pleasure. She tried to speak, but all that came out where moans and cries of passion.

“That looks like fun,” Drake said as he walked over to the bed and ran a hand over her naked skin, fondling her ass.

“Uh, no more. Can’t take it.”

Drake laughed and pushed his fingers into her cunt. They moved around for a few seconds, looking for something, until they pulled the dildo out of her ever so slowly. Phoebe squealed in delight at the feeling, and when it came out with a squishy pop, she came all over the bed.

“Hmm, maybe I should plug that up again.” Drake pushed the dildo back in, stopping the flow of cum.

“Ahhhhh!” Phoebe groaned.

“No?” Drake slid it halfway out again, and Phoebe kept moaning. “Well make up your mind my dear, in or out?” He kept pulling it out and pushing it back in to help her make up her mind.

“Oh Goddess, yes, yes, YES!” She suffered from the pleasures of another intense orgasm as her cum seeped out around the glass dildo. Phoebe was all over the bed, shivering one minute and curling up into a ball the next as her muscles went crazy.

“Is that all you have love?” With his other hand he probed her asshole, sticking three fingers inside.

Her eyes bulged again, and her back arched, pushing her waist and pussy into the air. She couldn’t speak anymore.

“Master, breakfast will be ready soon.”

Drake turned to the door and thanked his maid. The tall red head stayed in the doorway for a few seconds longer, enjoying the site on the bed, before she returned to her duties.

“Guess that’s all for now.” Drake pulled out his fingers and the dildo, letting Phoebe relax and regain her strength.

When her breathing returned to normal, she opened her eyes and smiled upon seeing Drake leaning over her. “That was amazing. You really know which buttons to push.”

Drake just smiled back and offered her a hand up.

Phoebe took the hand and climbed off of the bed. She blushed at the site of so much cum left on the bed, but Drake waved it off. He had already informed her that the bed sheets would be replaced during the day. This after all wasn’t the first time she left a stain.

“Why don’t you take a shower my dear and breakfast will be waiting for you when you are finished.”

“Okay. Guess I could use one, I’m all sticky and sweaty.”

Drake ran a finger over her body, from her pussy to her breasts, and then licked it clean/. “But you’re still as sweet as ever my dear.”

Phoebe blushed again and walked over to the shower, her hips wiggling seductively all the way. Drake kept watch over her until she entered the bathroom. Because there was no door, he could watch her sitting down on the toilet to pee first, but he had some more business to finish before he sat down to eat.

Leaving the room, he walked into his office, where a cloaked woman waited for him. Like all of those who served him, she was a red head and wearing very little, for underneath her cloak she wore only leather panties that did very little to cover her prize. Her breasts stood out round and firm, defying gravity, her nipples firm and inviting, her eyes twinkling seductively.

“What have you discovered?” Drake asked as he sat down in his chair. The woman walked over to Drake and slowly lowered herself onto his lap. She wiggled her tight little ass a bit, to get more “comfortable”, and she grinned when she felt the large bulge squirming beneath her, trying to poke through the clothes that bared its passage. “You were right master. He has returned, and the Source knows of this.”

“Excellent. This is a bit sooner then expected, but that just means I have to accelerate some of my plans.”

“So the witch won’t be staying with us much longer?” She gave a little pout, for the cloaked red head had yet to have her turn with the Charmed One, and she had heard so many good things from her sisters about her.

“In a few days, I will return her to her sisters, yes. But she must be ready for what will take place.” Drake stood up again, and the red head spy had to quickly jump off or be dumped onto the ground. She made no complaint though, for she was ready for this. She sat back down on the armrest and watched her master pace his chambers.

Drake walked over to a silver mirror and waved his hand before it. Many images flashed through its reflective surface, including images of the Source and his Seer, his spy in the Charmed house, who was currently masturbating in the living room, with Paige watching from around a corner, other witches and demons as they went about their businesses. He stopped the flow of images on a pair of robbed men. These men had almost goddess-like powers, and as of yet cared nothing for this world, but their attention would occasionally stray here. At first Drake thought that they had sensed him, and it was possible but unlikely. They must be sensing the same thing that Drake knew was coming. It was the reason why Drake was here, but there was still at least another year of planning and manipulating. A lot still had to happen, and Phoebe was at the center of it.

Thinking about the Charmed witch, Drake waved his hand before the mirror again, and the image changed to a steamy shower, and a little woman glistening as the water cascaded over her nude body. So much power and anger in something so small. These humans always amazed Drake, but it was to be expected. They were, after all, created from his energy all those millennia ago. They had such great potential, but they hid it behind silly ideas like ethics, morality, and the concept of good and evil. This only told him that they were still children.

“So that’s the local witch, hmm,” the spy walked up behind Drake, and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. She had to stand on her toes to do this, as he was quite larger then her, but he didn’t mind – it made her large breasts crush against his back. He loved feeling the touch of his slaves, and rarely punished them for this openness. This one’s name was Jinx, because of her tendency to bring bad luck upon her sisters. She was one of his favorite spies, and he would have used her to infiltrate the Charmed House, except he had more important work for her. He had sent her to follow Balthazar ever since he came to this dimension, and she was the first to report when he fell in love with the witch. That was when Drake knew he could use her to get to the half-demon, but when their love bloomed, he saw how he could further his plans.

“She is very beautiful master, I can see why you fancy her,” Jinx brought him back to the moment at hand.

“Yes, she is.”

“For a brunette that is,” Jinx added.

Drake turned his stare to his spy, and the site of her pixy smile made him laugh. He allowed much freedom to his slaves, but this one seemed to go even further. She knew about his attraction towards red heads, and she constantly teased him about it, but that’s what made her one of his favorites. He could never be mad at this little pixy.

“So true,” he replied. “This one I could not really picture as being a red head.”

Jinx was no longer listening to Drake. The site of the naked witch, all wet and soapy was making her itchy. Her hands slid down Drake’s chest, caressing his hard muscles.

“Why Jinx, is this little mortal creature making you horny?”

“Hmm, yes master. I don’t know what it is about her, but watching her now has gotten my pussy so wet.”

Drake could see drops of cum seeping out from beneath her leather panties. “I can see that.”

Turning around, he untied her cloak, letting it fall to the floor. Jinx played at being shy, lowering her eyes and bowing her head, but Drake wasn’t fooled. Turned on, yes, but not fooled. Placing a hand under her chin, he forced her to look up at him and pressed his lips on hers. His other hand went further down, slipping two fingers beneath her panties, burying themselves into her sopping cunt.

“Oh master!” Jinx purred when their mouth’s separated.

He continued fingering her; Jinx’s moans growing harder. When she was about to cum, Drake stopped, “Looks like our guest has finished her shower. Time to eat.” Pulling his fingers out of her, Drake walked out of the office.

Jinx’s eyes opened wide, and her mouth matched. “Master!” She couldn’t believe that he had stopped just when she was about to climax. Grabbing her cloak from the floor, she ran after Drake, her pussy still dripping and itchy.

Drake was already in the dinning room when Jinx caught up with him. She remained quiet, but her pouting expression told him what she was thinking. He didn’t say anything, though, as Phoebe walked in at that moment. Unlike her first morning here, she was wearing a very thin and short robe that barely covered anything. Even though she wasn’t wearing a bras, the robe still managed to elevate her breasts, and everyone could see her nipples through the material.

“Well you look more refreshed.”

“Thanks,” she smiled as she sat down on Drake’s right side. Drake joined her at the table, and then offered a chair to Jinx. “Join us my dear, I believe you and Phoebe here have yet to meet.”