Fantasy Reversal Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam, loses her virginity as Katrina!
2.8k words
4.44
75.9k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle reminders of my first orgasm continued, until the shower water was no longer warm. It seemed like I had been there for an hour. As I looked down again, the female body I saw was not what I had hoped for. My cock was not there, I was in her body, the body of Katrina, my wife. What had she done to me, how had she made me dream like this. I hoped it was a dream, though I honestly knew it was not.

I emerged from the shower, drying myself, touching my female form. Katrina had a terrific body. Her body was petite with small perky b-sized breasts. Exercise was in her daily regimen and her body reflected this by its firmness. Less than 24-hours ago I was Sam, her husband, a man's man, that is what I had been. Now I was in Katrina's body. Not only in her body, but in her body for her week of submitting to Sam's desires. That had been the game we had planned to spice things up. This was the week I was supposed to be the one playing with her, not the one played with by Sam. Finally I finished drying my new female form, rolling my hair into the towel like I had seen Katrina do so many times.

Instinctively I grabbed a t-shirt from Sam's dresser, sliding it over my head. The t-shirt fit like a very loose mini dress, cascading to my upper thighs. My breasts, chilled by the air caused my nipples to poke out. The t-shirt was so oversized for my small body, it hung off my shoulder. Maybe, I thought if I just went to sleep, I would awake as Sam.

I could feel a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Wake up, honey. we have a dinner reservation at 6:30 tonight." Sam's voice whispered.

"Huh" I sounded stunned and unfortunately like Katrina. As I lay on my side, my hand was between my thighs, I eased it up and found nothing. I was still in Katrina's body. Then to assure my discovery my other hand went to my breast, discovering again my b-sized female breasts."

Sam reached down pulling the covers back. "My Katrina, you look so fuckable. Maybe I should do that right now, after all it is my week for you to fulfill my fantasies, babe." With a short pause, he walked to the dressing table across the room. "I picked something for you, now get dressed and meet me downstairs."

Easing from the bed I thought of what I had planned for Katrina. Sam would not make me do those things would he, I wondered. My memories where now crossed between mine and Katrina's. I new things about her I would had not before. Walking lightly toward the dressing table I spotted the dress. It was a black halter style mini dress, a dress that I had bought for her to wear on cruise last winter. Shoes sat nearby on the floor, what the fuck I thought, looking at the strappy heels. On the table was a folded thong, no bra, which after looking at the dress I realized would not work as the low cut v-front would reveal it.

I brushed my long brunette hair, struggling with what to do with my hair, I decided to pull it into a simple pony tail. Even this simple task took me 20-minutes to get it just right. Makeup had been laid out. I applied the make up lightly and somewhat successful. As I sat, I pulled the thong up my legs. The tight fit seemed almost comforting as I pulled it past my hips, shimmying a bit for the thong to find its place between the cheeks of my ass.

Next was the heels, I could never wear those I thought to myself. There must have been something better in the closet. The discovery made me cringe at what I saw. The only clothes in the closet where things I had purchased for Katrina or had encouraged her to buy. Needless to say, none of clothing was remotely conservative. Finally I sat back down sliding my small feet into the heels. My feet arched as I did, nearly point my toes down. I buckled the straps securely, and then stood, holding onto the chair. I took my first step cautiously and successful. Still standing I placed the dangly diamond earrings on the lobe of each ear, next the pendant necklace.

Turning toward the mirror I was stunned at what I saw. The seductive woman in the mirror would turn any man on. The halter dress was open three inches below my breasts, the pendant necklace looking as an open invitation to look at my cleavage. The hem of the mini dress was exposed most of my thigh. The heels displayed my toned legs exquisitely. If I were still Sam, I would have loved for Katrina to dress like this. Yet now as Katrina I felt exposed and vulnerable.

"Hey Trina, we're going to be late." Sam yelled from downstairs.

"Um, just a minute honey .... You should know now not to rush me." I bellowed out in my new feminine voice.

"Yes I understand Trina, but still hurry up." Sam reminded me.

I brushed the dress down, walking on the edge of the room to assure I did not fall in the heels, though walking in heels came more natural than I had thought. Easing from the carpeted floors to the wood floor of the hallway, I noticed the clicking of my heels. This was a sound that as a man always turned my head. Now I was the one making the mating call with my heels. I held tightly to the railing as I descended the stairs, smiling nervously as I spotted Sam, I paused at the bottom stair.

He rushed to me, picking me up easily, pulling me close he kissed me. Surprisingly I returned the kiss, though still amazed at how easily he lifted me. Still hugging me he let me down. "Well Katrina, if I may say you look a bit slutty. But I will say I like it, I guess one should be careful what one wishes for, don't you think Trina?"

I felt his hand on my ass now as he urged me to the door. "Don't forget your purse honey." He reminded me, before escorting me to the car. Sam opened the car door for me, I hesitated, for a moment unsure how to sit down. I turned to sit on the seat first, then eased each leg into the car. Success, I smiled to myself, then felt the warm sun drenched leather on my exposed back and thighs.

We made small talk on the way, Sam reminding me of all the things he had planned for me, though he added, I may have a good idea of what some are. Good idea, heck those were my ideas. Oh my God, I thought, almost hyperventilating, these where my ideas. He knew, it had to be my wife now in my body, yet she knew my plans. I crossed my legs tightly knowing what some of those plans entailed.

"Wow, how romantic honey." I whispered as we stopped at the valet. The hotel was where we had spent our wedding night. The restaurant was someplace Katrina had always wanted to go. The valet opened my door and helped me out.

"Your purse miss." The valet said, as I looked confused at him. "You left your purse on the seat."

Smiling at him, I leaned forward from my waist as Sam walked around the front of the car, I heard him laugh. I stood back up, and then he grabbed my hand pulling me close as he tipped the valet. Then we walked inside.

"I will say your ass looks lovely and I do believe the valet would agree. Next time you may want to bend at your knees." Sam smiled. "Unless Trina, you like flashing your ass to strangers. I did enjoy your little display, showing him your thronged ass. A bit slutty though, maybe it shows your true desires."

As we walked I countered his comment. "So you like your wife looking like this? You like the idea of men gawking and wanting her? You like the idea of her flashing strangers? Your wife, looking like a slut?"

Sam grabbed my arm, pulling me into an alcove. "I would have never imagined before today how much of that is a turn on to my body." He pulled me close. I could feel his erection against me. "I want to take and fuck you right now, yet tonight will be your first time and I want it to be memorable."

I was stunned at his words. The sexual urges in my body were bursting. I wanted it too, to experience sex as a woman. He took my hand again and escorted me to the restaurant, where we were seated promptly. Dinner went on without much excitement. We made small talk along the way. There were subtle hints that my wife now was in Sam's body. Even so, I was afraid to ask him outright. The only incident is when I needed to use the restroom and entered the men's room. I smiled and without a word exited.

After desert he handed me a room key. "It's for the honeymoon suite. Go up there and get ready and I will be up in a bit." Sam urged me.

I leaned over and kissed him, leaving without saying a word. I knew I would be having sex tonight as a woman. The thought of my orgasm earlier in the day exited me and furthered my curiosity as to what the experience would be like.

Just before I exited the restaurant I looked back and smiled at Sam. As I did, I noticed a few other men looking in my direction. The thought of men looking at me surprised me a bit. I pushed the button for the elevator, thankful no one else was around, then the doors retracted allowing a young couple to enter. The couple was dressed casually, though I could see from the reflection he was looking at me, admiring me. Honestly it was a bit of a thrill.

The suite was lovely and had been updated since our wedding night. The curtains were pulled wide open. The view was beautiful, yet made me shutter as I read the note Sam had left on the credenza.

"Dear Kat,

We are in for a week of adventure. We will start mildly as tonight you are a virgin. Yet throughout the week you will be fulfilling 'your' wildest, kinkiest and sluttiest fantasies. I will push you as far as you have imagined, yet would never have done to me.

Love, Sam

P.S. The outfit you are to wear is on the bed."

I stood, for a moment, before entering the bedroom. The moonlight glistened off Katrina's wedding dress laid delicately on the bed, along side to lingerie, stockings and heels. Only the heels were different that our wedding night, though I had urged her to were heels.

I unclasped the halter dress from my neck, then removed the heels and thong. The curtains were still open, Sam had wanted that. The ornate detail of the dress and lingerie is something I had never noticed till now. The thong, had a button on each side allowing for me to take it off without removing the garter and stockings. The bustier was so tight and form fitting, I could hardly breath. When I did breath my breasts raised teasingly. The dress was heavier than I imagined, I struggled to button the back. Next the stockings, I laughed knowing now I should have put the stockings and heels on before the dress. Yet, I was not about to remove the dress after a long struggle to put it on. The sating stockings rolled easily onto my legs, though I fumbled with the garters. The heels went on easily, with only a buckle strap to adjust around each ankle. Finally I pulled my hair up into an up do, almost as if I knew what I was doing.

The room was silent. I could have turned on music, yet I wanted to hear the sounds of the heels and fabric as I walked. The heels echoed on the tile as I moved. The fabric shushed. I was surprised by the delightful feelings, the feelings of being bound in the bustier, restricting my breaths, the satin dress caressing my thronged ass with each step, the stockings caressing my thighs as I walked and the moistness of the thong soaked with my juices. Walking to the window I stopped, turning and waiting for Sam to take me. The room was silent except for my breaths.

On occasion I could hear someone in the hall. Each time my heart raced, then I calmed myself when I realized it was not Sam. As I waited, I wondered what he knew, did he know about my desire to see my wife gang banged. My breaths were short at the thought, as I was now the wife who would be gang banged. Even with that thought my pussy grew hotter.

As if to relieve me from my fear, I heard the door open. I held my breath in anticipation, wondering if he was alone. As he walked around the corner I saw a red rose in his hand. My heart melted, I wanted to run to him, but I stood as if on display in the window. His lust for me was visible in his eyes. My arms reached for him as he came close, he then pulled me kissing me on the lips, neck and shoulder.

"Katrina you are so beautiful, I want you." Sam whispered.

"Sam I want you to make love to me, to fuck me, like you have always imagined." Katrina whispered back. My hand had already unzipped his pants, his cock feeling the caresses of my fingers. He pushed me back against the window, his hands lifting my dress. As his hand neared my thong I felt him tug, suddenly the thong was loose, I heard the buttons hit the floor.

"Oh my God, oh my God, I want this so bad!" I said, still surprised at Katrina's voice coming from my lips. He lifted me, sliding his hands under my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He dropped me down, "Ohhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I felt for the first time, a cock inside me. The feeling of having cock now inside my very own pussy excited me. We continued for a short time, each time he dropped me further onto his cock, stretching my tender virgin pussy.

After sometime he set me down. He urged me to face the window. Again he lifted my dress and pulled my hips back to him, causing me to lean forward, my face and breasts on the glass. His cock was warm as it touched against my ass, he lifted me slightly as I stuck my ass and pussy back to him again. "Ohhhhh .... yessssssss!" I screamed as again he filled my pussy. Now I bucked back onto him. Sam started to unbutton my dress, soon the top fell down as he stepped away he pushed it past my hips, and then lifted me. He then set me down and again took me from behind, my chest and face pushed against the window. Unlike Katrina who was silent during sex, I moaned and screamed as he took my virginity. Deep down I knew it would turn Sam on. Finally it was too much. I knew he had pushed me to climax, my body tensed, before the climax began. I could feel him push me into the window, as he did my bustier fell from by breasts, my breasts now pushed flat against the cool window.

I was exhausted from the sex. My body was limp as he carried me to the bed. "Wow, Trina, you seem to have adapted well." He kissed me as I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I reached over, the bed was empty. Thank God, the dream is over. As I stretched, I was still wearing the bustier, stockings and heels. I reached down, feeling nothing but my own cum soaked pussy. I realized this was no longer a dream, and that I would be fulfilling my own fantasies. I would now be fulfilling those fantasies as my wife Katrina.

As I sat up there was a suitcase on the desk, with a note on top.

"Trina,

I will meet me in the lobby for breakfast. As you walk across the lobby think of all the men desiring you. Maybe one will get lucky. I know that is something you have fantasized about, your wife fucking another man. Careful what you wish for honey, your wish may come true.

Sam"

I showered quick and found the outfit he had packed for me. What a prick I thought as I pulled out the short denim shorts and cropped t-shirt. Well at least this time I get to wear a bra.