Fantasy Reversal Ch. 08

Story Info
Is this Katrina's final day as a woman.
3k words
4.51
33.3k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this was to be my final day and night as Katrina I awoke early. Sam was still in bed as I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and dressed in my running shorts and sports bra, I stopped a moment to admire how I looked. My hands, gently feeling my curves concealed in my very tight attire. I found much to my surprise I had enjoyed so much my experience as Katrina. Much more than I would have ever conceived. As I continued to admire Katrina's wonderful body, I was self assured as to how sexy her body is, though I do not believe she has ever realized how perfect she is or her full potential as a woman.

During the jog, my mind wandered with thoughts about the week I had spent in my wife's body and the things I had done, or better yet been done to me, as a woman. For, some reason today I was acutely aware of my surroundings as I jogged and the heads of men and some women I turned. Smiling to myself every time I looked back to spot a someone gawking at me. It was if it was a game to me. A game in which I had concluded it was much more enjoyable to be the woman turning a mans heads then it was to be the man ogling the women.

As the run continued my desires grew as I recalled what I had accomplished this week. I had so willingly participated I thought to myself, as I whispered to myself. "What a slut, I am." As I smiled broadly, feeling as though I had accomplished something.

That had to be a result of my influence over Katrina, as she would have never so willingly gave herself to the things I had done in this body. Maybe I was so willing to act so slutty and whorish as I assumed my time in my wife's body was for only for the week or our fantasies. I was not about to deny my opportunities chance to experience sex as a female. A secret craving which I had concealed my entire life and shared with many men. Yet, even though I had experienced so much I wanted more. To experience even more taboo things. Taboo things such as being an escort, picking up a strange man and having him pay me for sex. Or maybe, a man forcing himself onto me to suck his cock, pushing me to my knees, my fears on edge as he takes my unwilling body. Even, the idea of a man with a large cock filling my body so full he was almost splitting me. Things so dirty, like me lying on my back in the center of a circle jerk as a multitude of men cover me with their seed.

I giggled a bit to myself as I waited to cross the street, as my thoughts and desires where dirtier as a woman than the thoughts I had as a man. Maybe that was because as a woman those thoughts were closer to becoming a reality than if I were still a man. As I approached my home, I realized I was going to miss being Katrina.

Opening the door, I had hoped to find Sam waiting to take me, telling me to suck him and part my legs, or maybe he would bend me over the couch and fuck me from behind, as he thrust he would call me names. It was difficult to understand just how much my female body craved sexual stimulation and I wanted to experience as much as I could before I returned to being Sam again.

Instead the house was silent, filling my soul with disappointment. Though the sensual desire only grew. I called out for Sam hoping he would respond but there was no response. Retreating to the bedroom, there was a simple sundress with a basic bra and panty set and sandals. Under the dress was a note. Not so much as a note as a too do list.

Trina's things too do:

-Appointment at salon at 11:30am, hair cut and color, waxing eyebrows and???

-Shopping for intimate outfits, toys, lingerie and???

-Dress as a maid and clean the house. Including French Maid outfit you will buy, must be sexy.

-Bath and prepare for one last bonus fantasy.

I laughed a bit understanding the list. Some of the items listed made me quite sure were on the list for the sole reason was so Katrina herself would avoid avoid the pain and embarrassment of her having to do these things herself. Such as waxing and shopping for the slutty things. As I showered I was unable to quell my bodies growing desire for sex. My hands wandered, as one settled on my breast as the other slid into my pussy as the warm water from the shower caressed me. Soon I was moaning, my mind fantasizing of me not as a man taking a woman, but as Katrina being taken by a stranger. Soon my body shuddered, as I moaned in unison with my climax.

"Oh God, I am going to miss that." I whispered to myself.

I had hoped to take more time to enjoy dressing, yet I was going to be late to the salon if I did not hurry. I dressed quickly, avoiding doing my hair and nails as that would be taken care of later. The light cotton sundress fit loosely, it was not until I was walking into the salon that I realized the light fabric allowed enough sun shine to silhouette my body.

My first stop at the salon was to cut, style and color my hair closer to Katrina's natural color, yet still I did insist on a more than a few blonde highlights. Next was the waxing, as if having my eyebrows waxed was not painful enough, I soon found out my dear wife had scheduled a full bikini wax. Tears filled my eyes as I screamed with each pull. I have never felt anything so painful in my life before. I pulled my robe closed, hugging myself in an effort to ease the burning pain. At the moment I was quite upset with what she had put me through, though my mind I settled as I reminded myself this is what women go through to look attractive for their lovers.

Before I could reach a comfort zone I was whisked off to have my makeup applied, to my surprise it was a bit sultry, with nail polish, darker tones, eyeliner which accentuated my eyes and deep red lipstick. Upon completion my stylist arrived with an outfit for me, a pair of tight faded jeans and tight t-shirt, which looked way to small. She had a sly smirk on her face as she escorted me to another private room to dress..

The door closed behind me as I held the slutty outfit in my right hand. Everything looked so small as if for a little girl. I reached into the designer bag retrieving a satin thong, sliding the thong up slowly up each leg as I enjoyed the satin caresses. Next was a bra as I have never seen, I suppose it was a quarter bra, designed to display my breasts, which this bra did quite effectively. After I pulled the t-shirt with the slogan "salope à baiser" over my head, not realizing what the word's said. The t-shirt hugged my body, even if I pulled it down my belly button was still exposed. I then started to pull the tight jeggings, which looked like jeans but fit to my contours much like leggings. Even so I still had to wiggle and shimmy by body for about ten minutes, before finally laying on my back and shimmying my body into the jeans, Finally I put on the sandals with buckled on each ankle and fuck me type heels.

As I turned I was greeted by an image so unlike Katrina. Before me stood a woman of desire, a woman looking to be taken. Dressed, as a display knowing that she would be looked at. The thoughts made me desire sex even more, as I stepped, the skin tight jeans pushed my satin thong to my pussy, caressing my cleanly waxed lips. "Oh my God!" I moaned as I tried to gain my composure.

Thankfully the salon was just across the lot from the mall. As I looked at my watch it was already after 5pm. First I stopped at Vicki's Secret to make a few purchases, including thongs, bras, garters, stockings, corsets and a few bustiers. How could I not, I thought to myself looking forward to seeing Katrina back in her body wearing the bustier. Even though I had time to only try on a few items I considered my shopping a success. I walked out shortly after with my bags in tow, stopping for a quick coffee as I had decided to treat myself..

"Oh I will get the young ladies." A man said from behind me. As I turned, I recognized him as I had bumped into him outside of the salon. Though earlier I had thought little of it as plenty of men had been admiring me though out the day. Before I could say a word he picked up my coffee along with his own and led me to a table in the back corner. As I followed him I admired his ass, his deep voice was a turn on also. I shouldn't have allowed myself to join him as I was married, yet it was only for a flirty chat I convinced myself.

"I am Howard, by the way, and if I may thank you for providing such a delightful view today." He smiled, his gruff low voice sending chills down my spine.

"Call me Trina, and thank you for the coffee." I smiled in response. "Oh and thank you for the comment, you are too sweet." We continued to flirt and make small talk for a nearly an hour, before I excused myself to use the ladies room. I had thought he stood up to be a gentleman and excuse me, but then I noticed he was following me. Now in the restroom, I reached to lock the door, the door opened and Howard stepped in, locking the door behind him. I should have screamed or told him to stop, yet the honest truth is I wanted to feel this vulnerable feeling.

"You want this don't you Katrina, otherwise why would you strut around like some bitch slut to fuck." As he spoke he unzipped his pants, his large cock now out, pointing to me. My sexual desires where too much for me to put up resistance, as before I knew it I was on my knees, his cock deep into my throat, secretly hoping he would fuck me.

His fingers entangled in my hair as he forced my lips to bob to and fro onto his cock. Within moments, he he gripped my head firmly, forcing me deep onto his cock. His cock filling my throat I was unable to breath. It seamed an eternity, and then I felt his cock throb, he moaned, as his sexual warmness filled my throat. I was unable to swallow for a moment. He retracted enough to allow me a deep breath, my chest heaved touching his pants. I tried to look up to him, as I slowly pulled back. Without a word or a look, he sipped his pants turned and left. Leaving me alone.

As I stood my knees were shaky and my legs wobbled as I steadied myself as I gazed into the mirror, my legs were wobbly in my tall heels. I looked into the mirror and almost naturally reached into my purse to touch up my makeup, returning my face to the look given me at the salon. Pausing for a few moments I tried to regain my composure before exiting. As I opened the door I had been looking forward to continuing my conversation with Howard. Instead a woman stood waiting to use the restroom, whispering off color comments to me under her breath as she pushed past me. As I turned to return to the table expecting to see the man I had satisfied, the table had been cleaned of our half filled coffees and was empty. He had left me alone with my unfilled desires. As I departed I was acutely aware of my strides, each foot stepping in front of the other to accentuate the sway of my hips as I walked pass the scornful woman's man.

Looking to my watch as I walked to my car I realized I had only a little over five hours remaining as Katrina. My mind raced as I tried to recall the tasks at hand. Oh yes, toys and costumes I recalled, punching into my cell phone for the nearest location to find such items I followed the directions to the location about thirty minutes away. I waited for a few minutes before entering the store, watching the customers. All were men, well except for me. Even inside the only other woman was behind the counter working. I selected costumes I would like to see Katrina in. Knowing her size quite well, I did not try any of the three costumes on. The costumes included, schoolgirl, mail and one which could only be described as slutty. I added a few toys to my purchase, as I knew her desires to be more submissive, I added a collar, leash, leather bustier, butt plug, nipple clamps and three vibrators to my purchase.

Time was going fast, as it was nearly nine o'clock. I still had to clean the house and prepare for the final fantasy. Speeding the entire way home, I had not noticed that Sam's car was not in the garage as I pulled in. Upon entering the house I dropped the bags near the door to begin cleaning. I did not bother with the maids costume as Sam was not home anyway. Thankfully, the housecleaning took only an hour and I soon found myself relaxing in the bath. Sam had left an assortment of bath salts, oils along, a large gift box and note. I had filled the tub, adding the salts and oils, and then stepped into the hot waters. Wanting to satisfy myself one last time, though I wanted to save that satisfaction for later.

Laying back I read the note.

"My dear Katrina,

I am so thrilled how you have accepted the challenges and fulfilled each with such passion. There is but one last bonus task. I call it a bonus as I now know what your deepest and darkest desires truly are. You will dress for me one last time. You will see if blonds truly have more fun. For tonight at midnight we shall return to each other to fulfill one last fantasy.

Love,

Sam (till midnight)"

I quickly dried myself, running to the bed, I tore the wrapping paper, opening the box. I saw the outfit, lingerie, footwear and blond wig. It was exactly what I would have desired to see Katrina wear. I was down to 37 minutes to dress one last time. I scurried about, racing to dress, tightening the bustier as best I could, I delicately placed the garters on each stocking I had so slowly pulled up each of legs. The stockings stopped at my upper thigh. The heels matched with buckles, though once the buckle clicked the leather straps tightened on each foot. I then reached in pulling the blond wig from the box, rolling my hair up I pulled the wig onto my head, shaking my head allowing the hair to fall onto my shoulders.

I moved to my makeup table, retrieving the makeup supplied at the salon. Again for one last time returning my face to the sultry look. Looking into the mirror was a woman I did not recognize. I wondered for a moment why she had dressed me in a look which did not look like Katrina. The clock now read 11:55, as I heard soft music playing from the living room. Sam must have programmed it to start.

I walked downstairs to the living room. I had only a few moments left in this wonderful body. Though soon I expected to return to my former self discovering my sultry wife for me to play with. He had placed three last items on the table, a pair of white leather cuffs, ball gag and matching collar. One last note, "Tonight I will not say no to your deepest darkest dirtiest desires." The collar again clasp behind my neck, fitting snug. For a moment I played with the eyelet in the front. I had little time left as I placed the ball gag in my mouth, clasping the gag under my blond wig. Next, I placed the cuff on my left wrist, and then stepped onto the coffee table as if I were a prize for my husband. My free hand moved behind finding the cuff. The cuff clicked and then the clock in the hallway began struck midnight. My eyes closed as I would miss this s my mind faded.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of voices outside. I could hear Sam and others. I looked down I was still Katrina. What what no, I should be back to Sam. The bustier restricted my breathing as panic ran through me. The door opened and 13 men entered.

"Wow incredible Sam." Kyle said. Kyle's eyes did not move from me. Kyle was Sam's best friend, and about to be married and Sam was the best man.

Sam looked at me a bit mystified, as he shrugged his shoulders. Unaware himself what was going on.

It was then a man I did not recognize held up the note. "Tonight I will not say no to your deepest darkest dirtiest desires." As he read the note written by Katrina's own hand he held it for all to see.

"Let's party!"