Fantasy Ride

Story Info
Blindfolded car ride turns erotic.
1.1k words
3.96
79.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car slowly comes to a stop. In the rear of the car with the blindfold on I cannot see where we are. At first there is silence, then I hear the front door open and the door next to me. I feel you slowly start to peel away my clothing. You start to kiss my neck very gently and spend quite a bit of time there and around the collarbone area. Next you move to my breasts and the breathing and sucking picks up a quicker pace. I can feel your rock-hard erection on my thigh and that is enough to totally get me hot! You suck one breast as you fondle the other and vice versa. Your tongue is going round and this is very exciting! You start to kiss my stomach and then slide down further and further…..

I am so into you now I can barely wait. I feel the poppers on my body being pulled open and feel cool air on my soaking pussy before I feel your mouth envelop my moist mound. I know at this point that you are going to make me cum and I am dying with anticipation. Next you start to lick me faster and faster and harder and harder! All of a sudden you just stop! I am about to die in pleasure and frustration, as I cannot figure out what you are doing! I am so near orgasm that I can already feel my vagina pulsating! I am instantly aroused and I cannot stand it any longer! I feel more erotic than I have ever been before. So many thoughts go racing into my head I cannot keep track of them. You once again go down onto me and suck me to almost orgasm, which obviously has not taken any time at all! I am yearning to come and at the same time I don’t want it to end because I am enjoying every moment of teasing you have put me through! It only takes a moment longer and I cum all over your face! I beg you to put your dick in my mouth, which you tell me I have to wait.

As I wait I can still feel my vagina pulsing from me cumming and it seems like an eternity until I hear you again. You gently lower me till I am lying on the back seat. You straddle over my breasts where I feel your balls touching my one breast and I feel your penis touch my lips where it doesn’t stay for long as I devour as much as I can. As I am giving you head I feel another presence near my legs. A second tongue approaches and starts to work on my moist pussy. It feels like electric shocks are pulsating through my body, I am ready to explode again!

Doubting thoughts quickly leave me, as I cannot contain myself. As the mouth works on my pussy I devour your cock that is in my mouth. My rapid sucking excites you; I can taste pre cum in my mouth! You dismount; the other gentleman has stopped what he is doing and starts sucking on my breasts as you take your penis and slam it into me!!!!! No mercy at this point, just raw hard sex and I am in heaven! I feel the second man come closer I reach up and grasp an erect penis and slowly lower its swollen head into my waiting open mouth. As you are fucking the hell out of me I start to suck him off. I am in heaven as I take in the feeling of your cock slipping in and out of my pussy as I work my mouth around another erect member. I am feeling so damn nervous as a “first time” experience and yet it is unbearably exciting. Having one in my mouth and another inside of me is enough to make me cum again and again. Your moaning sends me into frenzy; I buck and grind, never wanting the feeling to end. You tell me to turn over onto my knees and I feel another entry doggie style this time. It is hard and fast and I feel ready to cum again just thinking about all that is taking place. Whoever is on me is still going full force and I feel someone’s head slide underneath me and start to eat on me at the same time...OH MY GOD! I explode and cum yet again!

I tell whomever it is I want to suck cock! They oblige and I suck whomever it is off until I feel them tighten up ready to cum. I pull them out and reach up massaging the balls that hang inches from my face. A brief moment goes by and I hear you say need me one more time. The air reeks of sex. A finger starts to rub around my ass and gently it works in as far as it can. You tell me to come and lay down on top of you as you lay on your back with my back on your stomach. Not easy in the back of the cramped car but I feel the other guy help me, as I feel awkward since I cannot see! He is sucking my nipples all the way down until I lay down on you, still sucking from one to the other. As you gently work your penis into my ass, working back and forth I feel the second tongue lapping around my clitoris. The initial pain as you work your cock into my bum is forgotten as shivers of pleasure ripple through my body. It is working so damn well that I am now pumping back into you as it is starting to feel really good.

The tongue continues to flutter quickly on my vagina and I don’t know where to concentrate my sensations, as both feel so good! God I am in heaven!!!! The fluttering stops and I gasp as I feel my pussy lips open and a penis is slowly pushed into my vagina. The throbbing of 2 stiff cocks inside me, which sends waves of ecstasy shooting through my body!!!!! Both of you start pumping at the same time, simultaneously, it is almost too much for all of us to bear! One thrust after another hard and fast and there is so much pressure in that immediate area that it becomes a burning friction that builds with each thrust! I can feel balls hitting my vagina and bum, god the experience is so intense! We are pumping all together and in a brief flash we hear a unified moan beyond all moans as all three of us have orgasmed at the same time!

Each one of us being able to feel each other pulsates and it seems so loud that we can actually hear it! One, two, moan, three four, moooaannn! We collapse, as every pulse seems like an eternity of leisure. As I lie there taking in the sensations one word forms in my mind and slowly starts repeating itself…. AGAIN, AGAIN!!!.