Fantasy Sex Cruise 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I'm trying to tell you is, I was thinking about you when I did it. Before I met Ashley the thought of being sexual with a woman was non-existent. But something happened to me when I walked on this ship. I made a life altering decision to not let my preconceived ideas get in the way of what I wanted to find out about myself on this trip. One of the things I discovered was that feeling love and desire for someone has nothing to do with what gender they are. Amazingly, Ashley made the same discovery about herself. Neither of us wants to change our sexual orientation to have sex only with women. I've done things with Bradley and Mark that have been mind blowing but now Ashley and I can include women in our sexual choices and I feel very comfortable with that realization."

"I want you to know that despite our age difference and how we grew up, I'm very attracted to you. Maybe this pill is magnifying that attraction but I'm sure that even without the pill I would have still felt the same way about you. I hope you can understand what a rare and special situation we're in right now. I want to explore my sexuality to its fullest and I won't hold anything back in doing that. Please don't feel intimidated to do the same thing. Be the beautiful child that you are and play with us. We won't make any demands on you or expect anything from you when this cruise ends but tell me now that you can respond to me and to Ashley the way we want to do with you. You're beautiful and you've given us all a chance to do something almost unbelievable for the first time outside of a clinical setting and I want to make the most of it. Do you?"

"Linda you are a truly remarkable woman. Even though you could be my mother, I don't see you as an older person. I see you for what you are and I like what I see. Listening to what you've been saying has two distinct effects on me. The first is mental and I understand what you are telling me at an intellectual level but the second is more fundamental. It's at the level of emotion and I feel what you're telling me. I really believe that circumstances have brought us all together here for a reason even if I have no idea what that reason is. Nevertheless, I want to explore my sexuality and my feelings as much as you do. I'm not afraid of doing that with you or Ashley. This is the first time I've done something like this with this much awareness and with my eyes wide open. I want to keep my mind and my heart open too. In short, I'm all in."

"I'm vey glad to hear that Gina. So you don't mind that I had an orgasm fantasizing about you?"

"The only thing I mind about that Linda is that you did it without me. It would be my pleasure if the next orgasm you had involved more than fantasizing about me."

"Oh God Gina. You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that. Seventy-two hours may not be enough time to do all I want to do with you."

"Then maybe you should get started. You need to know that my clit is very sensitive and if these pills do make us more susceptible to having an orgasm then I may not last as long as you did in the shower."

We didn't have to wait long to get some more evidence that the pills did enhance female orgasmic capacity because the next thing we heard was Ashley.

"Ohhhhhh Shiiiiitttt. Ohhhh, Ohhhh God yesssss."

"Ha, she came faster than you did!"

I smiled at Gina and said, "I guess I need to go over there and keep her from drowning." I got out of the tub and walked to the shower and opened the door to find Ashley with her back against the wall and her hand on her pussy. She was still in the throes of an intense climax with her eyes half closed and her head rocking from side to side as the water continued to cascade over her trembling body.

"I'm trying very hard to resist the temptation to say I told you so."

"Oh God Linda, I'm so glad we didn't have this pill when I was a teenager. I wouldn't have lived past seventeen."

"Ashley the good news is that not only does it make your orgasms more intense and last longer but it doesn't seem to diminish your desire or your ability to have another one."

"We've got three days to find out how many times we can cum. Let's don't forget to eat. We're going to need to keep our strength up."

"If you can keep your fingers off your clit I suggest you wash your hair and let's try to get out of the bathroom. There are other places I'd like to be so we can continue our experiment. We've got two men who are wondering what's happened to us and I'm sure they'd love to help us with our research."

We finished up in the bathroom and walked out to find Bradley and Mark waiting for us on the veranda. Like us, they hadn't bothered to put clothes on. Both of them seemed to be trying unsuccessfully not to stare at Gina. I couldn't blame them, I was walking behind her and I couldn't keep my eyes off her gorgeous ass either. Hell, it was all I could do to keep my hands off it.

"So ladies, is anything interesting happening with your medication?"

"Yes, it certainly is. Ashley and I have already had an orgasm while we were in the shower that didn't take much to induce but was surprisingly intense.

"Was that a result of the pill or because of Gina?"

"In my case it was a little of both. I don't know what Ashley was thinking about when she had her climax in the shower."

"A girl has to have some secrets Linda. But I'll admit that getting close to Gina crossed my mind while I was engaged in my brief effort to get myself off."

"Why don't each of you tell us what if feels like so we can see if there's a consensus of opinion about it. Linda you go first."

"The first thing I noticed was at the pool. I felt extremely good in an all over, general sort of way. Like I was hitting on all cylinders. Then at about the same time as Ashley and Gina, I had a definite sensation of being horny. It was more than just physical though. In addition to feeling that familiar itch and more moisture than normal between my legs, I actually felt desire."

"I want to be touched and be close to somebody. Oddly enough, it doesn't seem to matter to me who that somebody is. The only thing I'm having a little trouble figuring out is if this is purely the effect of the pill or would I have been feeling this way anyway given what's been happening the last few days."

"One effect that I'm sure is caused by the pill is my orgasmic sensitivity. For somebody who hasn't masturbated for most of my life, it didn't take very long to get myself off and have a powerful orgasm. There's definitely a higher speed connection between my clit and my brain now."

"Ashley what about you?"

"I agree with everything Linda said. Especially about the increased sensitivity and orgasmic reaction. I feel like I could just keep having them one after another. But there is that feeling about wanting to be close to somebody... or to several somebodies. That's similar to what happened to me the other day when we took the Ecstasy. The horny sensation is definitely not confined between my legs."

"Gina, anything else?"

"I'm in agreement with Linda and Ashley except I can't attest to the increased orgasmic reaction time since I haven't had one yet but everything else seems to be happening to me. I have no experience regarding group sex so having sex with more than one person will be unfamiliar territory for me but that doesn't mean I'm not ready for it. In fact the more I sit here with all of you the more I want to get started."

"Then by all means, let the games begin. Gina since you're the newest member of our little group is there anything you'd prefer to begin with?"

"I think I'd like to see what it feels like to have two people sucking my tits and one person licking my pussy."

"Do you prefer any particular arrangement? Two women on your tits and a man between you legs or vice versa."

"Let's start with Linda and Ashley on my tits and one of you guys can go down on me. Then we can switch around if you want."

"Since there are two men do you want one of us to kiss your mouth or maybe put something in it?"

"Let's start with kissing and see where it goes."

I already liked where this was going and moved toward her to help her lie down on the big bed of cushions. When she was lying on her back with her legs spread I got on one side of her and Ashley got on the other. The guys played rock, paper, scissors for the honor of being first to taste that delicious pussy and Bradley won, although I would hardly call it losing to get to kiss her mouth.

Mark started things off by kissing her face and slowly working his way toward her mouth. I took a few seconds just to look at her. With or without a drug I would have considered her breathtaking. In addition to being prettier than either Ashley or I she had the benefit of youth. If she was even half as good at making love as I thought she would be, it would be very easy to fall in love with her.

I glanced quickly over to see what Ashley was doing and saw that she was admiring her in the same way I was. She gave me a look that said, 'does anybody have a right to be this beautiful?' I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows to say, 'just enjoy it'. I took my own advice and lowered my mouth to her breast. I think Ashley and I made contact at the same time because her chest pressed up slightly to acknowledge our mouths' presence and let them know they were very welcome.

I remember how this felt when I did it to Ashley while we were on our Ecstasy trip. It felt even better now. My mouth was overloaded with sensory impressions of texture, temperature, softness, taste and other tactile data I couldn't even identify much less process. I wondered if an infant was flooded with this much information the first time her lips came in contact with her mother's breast. It certainly riveted my attention on what I was doing. I had never been so focused on an activity as I was on kissing and licking her and sucking her nipple into my pursed lips. I brought my hand up and placed it under her tit and cupped it to feel the heft of it and the exquisitely balanced combination of softness and firmness.

I gently squeezed it and massaged it until I had to bring my other hand up in order to experience it in its entirety. I kneaded it like bread dough and pressed it between my palms to coax more of it into my mouth. By now Mark's mouth was glued to hers and their tongues were sliding all around each other's. But that didn't stop her from moaning her appreciation for what Ashley and I were doing to her tits. Her breathing was deep and regular and we were in synch with the way it moved her warm globes up and down.

I guess it was because I was mesmerized by what I was doing that it seemed like this had been going on for some time. However when I snuck a peek down to where Bradley's head lay between her legs, I saw that he hadn't even gotten started yet. I knew instinctively that he was letting her try to become adjusted to what was being done to her before he started on her most sensitive area. Bradley was a very thoughtful man and that's what made him such a good lover. That and his beautiful cock.

I watched him start to kiss her lovely thighs then push them further apart with his hands to begin his affectionate assault on all the squishy pink parts of her magnificent pussy. I envied him even as I was consumed with loving her breast. I remembered how attentive Bradley had been to my own pussy the first time he did that to me and wondered how long Gina would last under the stimulation of his talented wet tongue.

He had just completed licking up both of her puffy outer lips and was sliding his tongue up her slit on it's way to her clit when I felt her flinch. She knew what was coming even if she couldn't see it. His tongue parted her glistening pink labia and reached the end of her large pink nub and sucked it slowly into his mouth. Just watching this almost had me ready to cum. He moved his hand to pull back the spongy hood and continued sucking on her fully exposed clit like it was a tiny penis.

She began to move her hips up and down to fuck his mouth with her clit and he opened wide to enclose as much of her as he could while continuing to lick the swollen nub. I was getting serious signals from my own pussy as I watched his cheeks and her plump outer lips moving in synch as he sucked her. In less than two minutes she breathed in deeply and pressed up off the cushions with her whole body, which then went rigid as her orgasm began. Bradley inserted a finger into her vagina and the climax went supernova.

Mark had to remove his mouth to let her vocally release the energy of her orgasm and she let out a sound that was a mixture of moaning, screaming, singing and gurgling. Her muscles were tightened and she was still suspended in an arc above the cushions as she continued to press her pussy against Bradley's face. Finally she began to relax and almost floated back down until she was lying on the cushions again.

Mark said, "I guess we don't need to ask how that was. Do you want to take a break Gina?"

"Oh Hell no! I want you all to switch positions and let's do it again."

We all moved clockwise so I got to have her mouth. Mark moved to her left breast and Ashley moved between her legs as Bradley took my place on her right breast.

The action started up again and I wasted no time getting my mouth on hers to feel those soft full lips on mine. She was a good kisser and seemed to really enjoy it. After a couple of minutes I heard her start to moan again and took my mouth off hers. I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Before I get to lick that fabulous pussy of yours how would you like to do it to me?"

"Ohhhhh Yesssss Linda. Sit on my face and I'll do to you whatever Ashley does to me."

I moved up and got into position with my back to her body so I could look down at her eyes while she was eating me. Her hands moved to my ass to squeeze and massage my cheeks. I slid my legs further apart and lowered my pussy onto her mouth. She was as good at kissing my pussy as she was at kissing my mouth. Her tongue started at my asshole and dragged through my wet slit until it reached my clit where she flicked it back and forth over my sensitive pink nub.

She continued this same movement for a while then began to pause as her tongue reached the entrance to my vagina and inserted her tongue inside me. This caused me to lightly grind my twat on her mouth to encourage her to suck me. She soon had my juices flowing and I could already feel my orgasm wanting to happen. "Ohhhh Gina, baby. You're loving me so good. Your lips feel so warm and soft on mine. Keep sucking my pussy. Ooooohhhh Yessssss just like that. Oh God that feels divine."

She kept on sucking me while I undulated my hips on her mouth as more of my nectar seeped out of me. My stomach muscles flinched and I put my hands on my legs to steady myself. She moved her mouth to my clit and sucked it inside so she could drag her tongue over it like she was licking icing off a spatula. For the first time in my life I didn't want to cum. I wanted her to keep licking my clit with long slow strokes of her flattened tongue for at least another hour.

I couldn't decide which I enjoyed more; being on top and sitting on a man's cock or sitting on a woman's face while her lips and tongue licked my clit and sucked my pussy. Every long lap of her wet tongue pushed my hood up to expose my swollen pink nub as her tongue scraped slowly across it and drove me closer to my climax. I tried to resist it but my body wasn't taking no for an answer. My orgasm mugged me again like it had in the shower.

I submitted to its pummeling of my insides and tilted my head back to give it full reign over my body and came all over Gina's wide open mouth flooding it with juice. My thighs shook involuntarily as I rode the powerful climax for at least a full minute. I was almost through it when Gina had another climax from Ashley's actions on her pussy and set me off again. I don't know whether I had another orgasm or just reenergized the first one. It didn't matter; it made me deliriously happy to cum like this.

I remembered conversations I had with other women where they said they didn't want to do something because they were afraid of losing control. I don't know if it was another effect of the pill or if I had come to a new opinion on this subject but I was enjoying the hell out of losing control to my orgasms. It very well could be the best thing about this pill. My mind and my body were being blown apart by these climaxes and I loved the feeling.

I finally recovered enough to reluctantly swing my leg back and over her to remove my sopping pussy from her mouth. I would have been very happy to keep it there and the look on her face told me she wouldn't mind either but it was time to change positions again. Ashley moaned unhappily at having to surrender Gina's pussy to her husband but smiled at him when she did, knowing how delighted he'd be to get his mouth on it.

As soon as Mark's mouth touched Gina's pussy he said, "Gina your pussy is soaking wet and steaming hot. How would you like a nice hard cock in it instead of another tongue?"

"Oooohhhh yessss Mark do it. I am so ready to be fucked. I can't wait to see if the orgasm is as good as the oral ones have been."

I told Mark, "Great idea Mark. Fuck her good and fill her with cum. It's my turn with her pussy next."

The rest of us decided to let them make love undistracted by our participation. The orgasm Gina had given me was still slowly simmering in me in the background so I could use a short respite. Bradley backed up and pulled Ashley's hips up so she was on her hands and knees. "Ashley don't you want to compare orgasms too?"

"Oh God Yes Bradley. Do me doggy while we both watch these two. Then we can compare notes."

I got up and sat in one of the chairs so I could watch this live porno that was about to take place. Ashley was looking at me as she wiggled her ass for Bradley who was sliding his hard cock up and down her slit. I scooted forward in the chair and spread my legs wide, resting the backs of my knees on the armrests. Ashley smiled and air kissed me. I hadn't done it solely for her benefit. If I was going to watch a porno I might as well do what most people do who watch one: practice masturbating.

Both couples put on quite a show. The look on Ashley's face was priceless as Bradley's big brown cock began its journey into her vagina. She was so wet he had no trouble at all stuffing it into her slippery channel. He did it slowly though; giving her pink walls plenty of time to adjust to his thickness. Her eyes rolling up and her lids half closing told me when she had taken the full length inside her. He held still and asked her, "How does that feel Ashley?"

"Oh... My... God... It feels... incredible... don't move... Ohhhhhhh... please don't move."

She was practically panting trying to get the words out. I knew what she was feeling. Bradley's cock fills you and stretches you so wonderfully that it's pure pleasure just to feel it in you. No doubt that pleasure was being enhanced by the pill she'd taken. Her body shuddered several times as ripples of sexual bliss traversed her distended vagina.

I could see the conflict in her face as she was torn between watching her husband's cock sliding in and out of another woman's pussy while she had her arms and legs wrapped around his body, or watching me with my bald twat lasciviously displayed for her to see me rubbing and playing with it, or just closing her eyes and luxuriating in the intense sensations of Bradley's cock throbbing inside her cunt. All three of these things were building the sexual pressure inside her to an unbearable level.

The look on Gina's face was the classic expression of a woman completely absorbed in sexual enjoyment. Talk about losing control! Incoherent sounds emanated from her in synch with the sound of Mark's thighs against hers as he slapped against them on the down stroke. He was making love to her in the same steady way he had with me this morning. Long, powerful strokes at an even tempo elicited grunts and moans from her each time he thrust into her.