Fantasy Sex Cruise 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to the room, Gina and Ashley were on the veranda rubbing body lotion on each other when they weren't busy kissing. I stripped off my shirt and shorts and joined them. We had time to give ourselves nice massages before the guys returned. We took turns rubbing our pussies on each other in addition to using our hands. Gina had two fingers in my vagina while Ashley put two of hers in my ass. With both Ashley and Gina's hands playing with me it didn't take long for me to have another incredible orgasm.

Finally we all headed out for a late breakfast. I told the others about the concert and they all agreed they wanted to attend. After eating we headed for the concierge desk and inquired about reservations. A special section had been reserved for guests in suites so we had him hold seven seats for all of us. Even though Gina, Barbara and Bobby were not actually in a suite they were allowed to come with us as guests.

We spent another hour or so exploring the ship and strolling through the shops until it was time to go back to the showroom to pick up Barbara. I got there a few minutes early and listened to them rehearse. They both surprised me by how different they sounded. The old standards and the more modern ballads had changed their mood and their enthusiasm. In Barbara's case I think all the sex she'd been having was really helping to energize her singing and the sexiness came across in the songs.

I was sitting in the back of the room near the other door when I heard someone else come in. He didn't notice me as he walked a little ways down the aisle toward the stage. Barbara had just begun singing 'The Very Thought of You'. It sounded beautiful and just oozed sexiness and love. When they finished, the man started clapping. Barbara looked surprised and said, "Linda is that you?"

The man said, "No it's not Linda. My name is Chris and you did that song extremely well." That's when I realized it was Chris Botti. He walked the rest of the way to the stage and said, "Where did you learn to sing like that?"

Barbara answered, "I've been singing all my life but professionally for the last three years. We're on this cruise to sing in one of the smaller lounges to see if we can get a job on board for a longer contract."

"Well you've got my vote. I know a little something about music and what sounds should come out of an instrument and your voice is truly an instrument and it's making the right sounds."

"Thank you. I'll be singing tomorrow night in the lounge on deck ten if you want to hear more of it."

"I'll see if I can drop by. But first I've got to do a little rehearsing myself for a concert tonight."

"Oh my God! You're Chris Botti. I'm sorry I didn't recognize your voice but I'm blind and can't see you."

"I have another friend who is a blind singer, his name is Andrea Bocelli. There seems to be a gift that blind singers have and you definitely have it too. Good luck with your audition."

I got up and walked toward the stage until I was standing next to Chris. "Barbara, is there anything I can help you with?"

"No Linda, we don't have much equipment up here and Bobby can handle it."

"Mr. Botti my name is Linda and I was very pleasantly surprised to see you're going to entertain us this evening. I really like your music."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Linda and please call me Chris. Only my tax accountant is allowed to call me Mr. Botti. I look forward to seeing you tonight at the show. Are you related to this beautiful young woman with the wonderful voice?"

"No I'm just a friend that wants to see her succeed as an artist."

"I like to help new talent when I can too. I'll definitely come check her out tomorrow night. It's only fair if she comes to my concert that I attend hers."

Barbara and Jesus made their way off the stage down to where we were standing. "Chris it's been very nice to meet you and I can't wait to come to your performance this evening. Thanks for the compliment on my singing."

"It wasn't just a compliment Barbara, you do have a beautiful voice. I hope you enjoy the show tonight."

Barbara was super excited as we walked back to the room. "Linda I can't believe I met Chris Botti. Do you think he'll actually come see me sing tomorrow night?"

"He seemed like a genuinely nice man and I'm sure if he can make it to your show, he will. You did sing that last song very well. You know that tune is on one of Chris's albums don't you?"

"Yeah, that was a great coincidence that he walked in just as we started it."

"Did you bring a bathing suit with you Barbara?"

"No. I didn't expect to have time to go swimming or hang out at the pool. My skin doesn't like the sun that much anyway."

"Well that's an easy problem to fix. You may not be able to people watch but a lot of young males would be very happy to see you lounging beside a pool. Let's stop in at one of the shops and get you a proper suit for turning men's heads at the pool. I remember promising you some new undies too so we'll pick up some skimpy thongs while we're there."

I made her try on several revealing bikinis and finally settled on a little hot pink one that wasn't exactly a dental floss thong but came very close to it. It didn't completely expose her pretty ass but it did show more than enough to get your attention. The little top showcased her tits to perfection. We also found two pair of tiny panties for her to wear tonight and tomorrow night when she would be singing. She said she still felt naked even when she had them on and I told her that's exactly the way she should feel.

We finally got back to the room and decided that we should put on our suits and head for the pool. We could have lunch there if we wanted because they were always cooking something delicious on the grills. We told the others about meeting Chris Botti at the showroom and they all thought it would be a great concert. I took special care to make sure Barbara was arranged on her lounge chair so that she was comfortable and began rubbing sunscreen on her. Jesus was lying by her chair next to her.

"Linda why are you treating me so good?"

"It's very simple Barbara. I love you. I've been lucky to have a very nice life with all the advantages I could hope for. I'm married to a wonderful man and have two wonderful daughters. We've all been healthy and have never wanted for anything. It makes me very happy to share some of what I have with you. It's not that I feel sorry for you or pity you but you haven't been as lucky in life as I have and sharing things with you and being able to love you are gifts that benefit me as well as you. I came on this trip to reexamine my life and redefine myself and loving you is a part of that process. I don't expect or demand anything in return for what I'm doing even though I feel like I'm getting as much as I'm giving. You're helping me see what the next step in loving is."

"Oh Linda nobody has ever cared for me like you do. I still can't believe it's real. The sex has been incredible but I realize that what you and I have found with each other goes way beyond sex. You're the person I've been waiting for all my life without even knowing it. You believe in me and I can't tell you how much that means to me. Before I met you I didn't even know that such a thing as unconditional love existed and now I feel it... from you and for you."

"I think you did know Barbara. You have it with Jesus. He'd give his life for you without so much as having to think about it. You'd do the same for him. It doesn't matter that he's a dog; love transcends all barriers. That's why it doesn't make any difference that we're both females. Love doesn't care about that. I love who you are not what you are. Now turn over so I can rub sunscreen on you back."

She rolled over on the lounge chair and I continued to caress her body with my hands as I rubbed the lotion on her. We both knew that I was doing more than putting lotion on her, I was feeling every beautiful part of her body, especially that luscious young ass that the little bottom of her suit did almost nothing to conceal. My fingers took every opportunity to slip underneath it to slide slowly up and down her crack and pause to press on her puckered hole. Her hips pushed up beckoning my finger to enter her.

I was also pouring love into her. I wasn't trying to do it, it was just happening spontaneously without any effort. We were letting it flow. I couldn't wait to hear her sing that song tomorrow night. I knew she would know when she did it why I told her to sing it. She was ready now to do that and move on with her life with a new love that wanted only to support her and nurture her.

When I had finished covering her in sunscreen I asked her if she wanted anything to drink and she said she'd love a pina colada so I walked over to one of the bars around the pool and got her one in a tall plastic glass and told the bartender to go light on the rum. I brought it back to her and put it on the little table between our lounge chairs and took her hand to show her where it was.

"Linda you are the kindest person I've ever known. Thank you."

"Mark Twain once said that kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. You are the living proof of that. How could I be anything else but kind to someone I love?"

"I'm going to lie here and feel how wonderful it feels to be truly in love. Don't let me fall asleep in this sun."

"Don't worry, Jesus and I will watch over you. I'm going to go for a swim in the pool. If you need anything, Ashley and Gina are on either side of you. Just ask them."

I was wearing the thong suit I had bought on the ship a few days ago since it covered a little more than the one I bought with Ashley in San Juan, although the difference wasn't all that much. I got in the water and it felt cool and refreshing. I remembered how I wanted to swim when I was doing the Ecstasy trip and suddenly I was ready to do it again. I wondered if the pill had the effect of changing your mood like the Ecstasy or if the sex was what changed your feelings. Either way, I felt really good and comfortable so I started swimming laps in the pool.

I noticed a young man at the side of the pool supporting himself on the edge with his arms while his body was partially submerged in the water. His legs were draped over a foam noodle so he could more or less sit in the water. My strokes were long, strong and relaxed and I wasn't kicking my feet very fast so my naked ass rode high in the water as I swam.

Each time I came to the point where I was directly in front of him I could see him looking at my ass. When I got to the end of the pool I tried to make my turn as slow as I could and pushed my ass up high so he could see my pussy lips barely contained by the little crotch of the thong. Ass I swam the next lap, I deliberately moved my line closer to him so I was only a couple of feet away when I passed him and he continued to stare at my butt.

Another young man came up to him and said, "Hey Ryan, how would you like to go up on the top deck and play some basketball?"

Ryan answered, "Naaah, I'd rather stay here and look at babes instead of getting hot and sweaty with a bunch of guys."

"OK, you know where to find us if you change your mind."

The next time I came by I stopped and slid in next to him at the edge of the pool. "Ryan, I couldn't help but overhear your reply to your friend's question. I think you made the right choice. Was I one of the babes you were looking at?" I knew full well I was but I didn't want to scare him.

"It was hard not to notice you. You're a very good swimmer and your bare butt looks really sexy with droplets of water on it. You're not mad that I was looking are you?"

"No Ryan, I'm not mad. Actually I'm flattered that someone your age would find my butt sexy. I would have thought you'd be more interested in younger butts."

"You don't look like you're any older than my mom and she's got a sexy butt. She works out at a gym and eats healthy and keeps herself in shape like you."

"Thanks for the compliment Ryan. How old are you?"

"I'm twenty."

"How did you come to be on this cruise? Don't you go to college?"

"Yeah, I'm in school but we're on break between quarters. My parents were supposed to be on this cruise with my grandparents but my dad had a big problem with the company he runs just before they were to leave so they pretty much forced me to go in their place to babysit my grandparents."

"I see. And you had other plans for your break, I take it."

"Yeah, I was going to have the house all to myself for a week and spend some quality time with my girlfriend."

"Awwwhhhh that's too bad Ryan. Instead of spending time between your girlfriend's legs you're sitting here in the pool looking at my butt. Life can really suck sometimes, huh?"

"The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray."

"Oh, you like poetry do you?"

"I had to take a course my freshman year."

"Well there's another saying that when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. How would you like to lay some new plans Ryan?"

"What kind of plans?"

"Plans that involve doing something with my butt besides looking at it."

"Are you serious?"

"I don't think we need to get all serious about it but I think we'd both enjoy what I've got in mind. It would definitely keep you from missing your girlfriend; at least for a little while."

"It would sure be better than basketball."

"I can guarantee that Ryan. My name's Linda. I'm going to go over to my lounge chair and get the key to my suite. Give me about five minutes and then come to suite 903 on the ninth deck."

I got out of the pool and retrieved my cover-up and the key to Mark and Ashley's room. "Ashley, I'm going to use your room for about half an hour to help that cute young man over there on the side of the pool have a more enjoyable cruise. Watch out for Barbara and don't let her get too much sun."

"Wow Linda you've really become a cougar haven't you?"

"This pill is still working its magic and I'm not going to waste an opportunity. I haven't been hit on by a twenty year old since I was twenty. Although I guess I did most of the hitting, but anyway, I'll check him out and if he's good then you or Gina can have a romp with him if you want. We still have tomorrow you know."

"Have fun Linda."

I leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss then headed off to their suite. The room steward had been in and the place was all cleaned up. I waited in the living room so I could hear the door when Ryan knocked on it. I didn't have to wait long. I liked that he was anxious and I had excited butterflies in my stomach as I headed to the door. I opened it and said, "Come on in Ryan. Would you like anything to drink? There's water and sodas in the fridge if you're thirsty."

"I guess I could use some water. It was rather warm out by the pool."

I got him a bottle of water and handed it to him, noticing his hungry look at me as I walked over to the fridge. The idea of this little tryst was making me hornier by the minute. I would never have believed I would or could pick up a young man for casual sex but I definitely had no reservations about doing it now. It wasn't all that different than what had happened with Gina though, now that I thought about it.

"We need to take a shower Ryan. That pool was salt water and it needs to be washed off. How are you at shampooing a woman's hair."

"I don't have that much experience but I'm a quick learner."

"I'll just bet you are. You might learn a few things in the next hour."

"Put your bathing suit in the sink and we can rinse it with fresh water."

He took off his t-shirt and then pulled off his suit and put it in the sink. He didn't seem to be shy about being naked. I hung my cover-up on a hook on the door then removed the little top of my suit. "Would you like to remove my thong Ryan? Some men really enjoy taking a woman's panties off. I seem to recall my husband really likes it."

"You're married? Where is your husband?"

"Yes I'm married and don't worry, he's on another cruise ship with a beautiful Asian woman probably doing the same thing we are."

"Oh wow, that's an interesting vacation variation. Whose idea was that?"

"Mine. Our sex life was getting a little stale and comfortable so I suggested we do something to spice it up. We each picked out a fantasy lover and called time out on our marriage for a week so we could rediscover our sex life. I really hope he's doing as good a job with it as I am. I haven't had this much sex since I was your age."

"In that case, thank you for letting me be a part of it. I may not be your fantasy lover but I've been horny all week thinking about my girlfriend so I don't think you'll be disappointed with me."

"The thought never crossed my mind Ryan. Have you ever had sex with an older woman before?"

"No. But I told you I thought my mom had a sexy butt. I wouldn't turn her down if she came on to me. Now that you mention it she has some female friends that I may have to take another look at when I get back."

"That's the spirit Ryan. I'll try to show you what a woman wants and how to make her feel sexy and appreciated. Now take this thong off me and let's get in the shower."

He kneeled in front of me and put his fingers in the waistband and slowly slid it down. When it reached my feet I stepped out of it.

"I didn't expect you not to have hair on your pussy."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it very much. It's even sexier than your butt."

"That's good Ryan, this is the beginning of what is known as foreplay. It's very important to make sure a woman is aroused properly before she can really enjoy sex. The better you are at it the more fun you'll have later on."

We walked over and got in the shower. I turned the water on and adjusted the temperature to be warm then ducked my head under and got my hair wet. "It may not seem like it Ryan but even washing my hair is a form of foreplay. It shows a woman that you care about more than just sticking your hard dick in her and it's a great way to relax and get to know her. Pour some shampoo on me and see how sensuously you can wash it for me."

He stood behind me and began to wash my hair. He was very gentle and took his time.

"That feels very nice Ryan. How does it make you feel?"

"You're right, it does help to relax me. I was a little nervous about this when I was walking down here but I feel more at ease now doing this. There's something about just touching you in a non-sexual way that feels good."

"Yes Ryan that's the way it should feel. It brings us closer so you can be more aware of me." I turned around to face him so I could get my head under the water to rinse the shampoo off. He ran his hands over my head and across my wet hair to be sure all the suds were gone. "Ryan?"

"Yes."

"Now would be a good time to kiss me."

He was taller than I am and I leaned my head back a little. His hand was still on the back of my head so he pulled me toward him and I pulled back and said, "Wait. Let's try this again. The first time you kiss a new lover should be very special. Take your time. Pull me to you slowly and move forward to meet me. Look into my eyes as we come together; that's where the kiss starts Ryan. Enjoy all of it." He did it again and this time it was very sweet and tender. When our lips finally met I felt a thrill run through me and I sensed that he felt it too. The kiss became more passionate and I felt his other arm move up around my back to slowly pull my body close to his.

I pulled back and looked at him. "Now, wasn't that lovely? Isn't that something you'll remember after this trip is over? I know I will."

"It was the best kiss I've ever had. I'll definitely remember it for a long time. Thank you for showing me how to make it so special. You feel really good in my arms. I'm going to have to take showers with girls more often."