Fantasy Sharing

Story Info
Husband & wife explore fantasies of other lovers.
1.9k words
4.03
80.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately my wife and I have enjoyed an expansion of our sexual pleasure. We have been relating to each other our true sexual fantasies. I for example have finally gained the courage to tell her that it is a fantasy of mine to see her fuck another man or woman. I had never related this to her in the past for fear of her reaction. To my surprise and pleasure she also admitted that she fantasized about another man and even another woman. She told me that she has had fantasies about woman before, and is very curious what it would be like. It absolutely drove me wild that she has had these thoughts long before I had even suggested it. The sharing of these fantasies has brought a new spark to our lovemaking.

Recently, one night while she was at work, I prepared a steak dinner for her, complete with wine and candles. I had also copied a very provocative story and placed it upon her plate to enjoy during dinner. While she ate, she read the story that featured a woman being fucked by another couple, while her husband watched. She concentrated intensely as she read, absently picking at her plate.

After we had finished our dinner, I led my wife to the bathroom where I had prepared the tub with her favorite bath crystals and scented candles. Slowly, I undressed her and gently caressed her, carefully to avoid making contact with her nipples or her pussy. She began to moan softly as I my fingertips drifted slowly across her velvet skin.

"Mmmmm," she said, "That feels wonderful."

Grinning, I slowly ceased my attentions to her and had her lay in the tub. I had another story prepared for her to enjoy while I gently washed her entire body. I could tell she was becoming really excited because even my gentlest touch brought a soft moan to her lips. Slowly and gently I applied the shaving cream to her pubic area, and began to cut the hair from her sweet mound. While I attended to her increasingly heating twat she continued to read in the story how a husband and his friend fucked his wife.

As she completed the story I had also completed my work of removing every hair from her magnificent mound. I then gently helped her from the tub and dried her off.

I asked," How do you feel?"

She purred," I'm really hot."

She was too for I could smell her delicious musk. I began to again gently massage her body and asked," How were the stories?"

"Mmmm, they were great." She whispered.

"What was good about them?" I pressed.

"Ahhhh, I'd love 2 dicks in me. One fucking my pussy while I suck off the other." She said.

As I was beginning to caress her nipples she was getting even hotter so I led her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I began to gently kiss her now; on the lips, then the neck, then her earlobes. I gently ran my tongue along her face and across her soft supple lips. She immediately responded and we french kissed long and hard. While we kissed I gently stroked her very large tits and nipples. Several moans escaped her as she responded to my touch.

I then began to lick and suck her tits and her nipples while slowly caressing my way down to her now steaming snatch. I slowly caressed the mound of her recently shaved pussy and began to lightly scratch her inner thighs carefully avoiding her steaming hole

"Oh god yesss. Yesss. " she sighed.

I then began to gently bite and chew her nipples and rub my index finger along the opening to her pussy. "Ohh yesss. Oh god yes. Aaahhh do it to me." She moaned. I continued to chew and suck her nipple while she pinched and pulled at the other. I really get excited when she plays with herself so I was really starting to heat up myself. I continued stroking her with my finger along her pussy lips and began to slowly insert it. She was so wet and hot it was almost like my finger was on fire. "Ooohhhh yes. Yes yes yes yes yes." She panted.

I continued my slow penetration into her steaming tunnel. She was so wet that her juices began to run down my finger and soon soaked my entire hand. I then began to rub the area around her clit, carefully to avoid touching it. Her hips began to undulate under my digital assault.

"Ooohhhhhh god yessss. FUCK meeeee." She hissed.

I moved away from her clit and began to slowly finger fuck her. First one finger then 2… then 3. She began to buck hard against my hand, attempting to impale herself upon my now wet burning hand.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh God Fuck he hard!" she cried.

I didn't have to fuck her hard. She was doing herself and boy did I love that. I released her nipple from my mouth and moved down to devote my full attention to her steaming gaping pussy. As I had left her tits, she now gave them her full attention: pinching, squeezing and pulling her nipples and her huge mounds. She was so hot her nipples were about an inch long and as hard as steel. The aereola was also hard and rippled.

As she continued to buck against my hand I maneuvered myself so that I may get a good look at her pussy. I now began assailing her clit with my free hand. This immediately heightened her pleasure. She began to hump my hand even harder and faster.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she moaned.

She continued to jam herself against my hands… faster and faster… until she gave one last thrust and came hard, squeezing my fingers which were jammed deep within her steaming cunt… coating them with her sweet nectar.

As she recovered from her first powerful orgasm I removed my hands and grabbed the new toy we had just recently bought. A 10" long 3" thick dildo. I knew she would enjoy this since I didn't quite measure up to it. I'm sure few men could.

As she lay there basking in the after glow of her recent orgasm, I approached her dripping pussy and again began to caress her inner thighs. She spread her legs far apart. Her sensations now heightened, she began to moan again with these lightest of touches. As I continued to caress her warm thighs I applied flavored lotion to her entire twat. I then began to slowly lick her bald mound.

"Ooohhh God yessssss. Eat meeee!" she sighed.

The flavor of cherry mixed with her sweet juice filled my mouth. I began to lick her entire pussy; first slowly attacking each of her outer lips. I took each lip into my mouth and gently sucked and chewed. I then began to slowly lick her slit penetrating ever so slightly with each pass.

"Oh my God, yesss!" she cried.

She grabbed my head, pulling at my hair attempting to grind my face into her dripping cunt. Slowly as my tongue pressed deeper and deeper between her lips, did it ever so slightly brush the tip of her clit.

She screamed,"Oh yes! EAT ME! Make me cum!"

I then began to concentrate my attention strictly on her clit. As her orgasm approached, I jammed my tongue into her gaping dripping hole. She immediately began to cum, spurting her juice all over my tongue and face. I moved up and began to kiss her deeply, sharing her nectar with her. She greedily licked her own juice from my tongue and face.

I asked,"How is it?"

She answered,"I love it. I love the taste my pussy."

I then asked,"How would you like a big cock fucking your steaming pussy?"

"Oh yes. I'd love a big cock in my pussy." She panted.

I began to rub the head of the dildo along her wet slit. Slowly, I began to penetrate her sweet cunt with the giant cock; her lips spreading wide; giving way to its enormous size.

"Oh yes fuck me. Fuck me with that giant cock. Give it to me. Fuck me!" she cried.

I pressed the dildo deeper and deeper into her, spreading her hole, filling it completely. Deliberately I pushed the fake cock into her until it touched the very back of her pussy. I then slowly withdrew it out to the tip, and then back in again. Out… in… out… in… I continued to impale her.

"Oh god yes! That's terrific! I love it! Oh God I love it!" she screamed.

As I slowly fucked her beautiful bald pussy I asked, "Would you like a real one? Do you want to get fucked by another man with a huge cock like this?"

"Oh yes." She panted, "I want another man to fuck me! I want him to fuck my pussy hard! I want him to pound his hard cock into me while you watch. Then I want to sit on his huge cock and ride it! I want to ride it and bury it in my cunt! Then, while I'm riding it, I want to suck your cock deep in my mouth! I want to suck you while my pussy is full of his long hard meat! I want him to spurt his hot cum in my dripping pussy while I suck your cum down my throat!"

I had never heard her talk like this before. I was so hot just listening to her that I nearly blew my wad right then. I continued to fuck her with the dildo and began to increase the rhythm. Then I asked her, "What about another woman? Would you do it with another woman?"

"Yes I want to fuck a woman! Who would you want me to fuck?" she asked me.

"I'd like to see you do Cheryl." I replied.

"Oh God yes. I want Cheryl too. I've thought about doing it with her before!"

Hearing this really drives me crazy. I begin pounding her pussy now, hard and deep abusing her pussy with the monstrous dildo.

"Oh my God yesssss! FUCK ME!" she screamed, "YES I want Cheryl! I want to suck and squeeze her tits! I want to chew on her nipples! I want to kiss and lick her all over! I want to rub my big tits and hard nipples all over wet pussy and clit! I want to pull her on top of me and eat her pussy while she eats mine! OH YESSSS! FUCK ME! Then I want her to cum on my face and mouth so I can taste her sweet pussy! Then I want to rub our pussies and clits together! Faster and faster until we cum all over each other!"

I can tell she's almost ready to cum again. She then grabs my cock and starts to suck me deeply into her warm wet mouth. I continue to pound her pussy with the dildo. Faster and faster. Harder and harder. She begins to cum unrelentingly and I jam the dildo in hard and deep holding it there. She cries out in muffled moans as she continues to suck my cock. I'm so excited and burning with lust I'm quickly ready to blow. I dump a huge load of cum into her mouth and she greedily gulps it down.

Exhausted and well satisfied we lay there together caressing and kissing. I ask, "You were so hot! I was so excited by what you were saying." I then asked, "Did you really mean all that you said?"

She look at me slyly, with lust filled eyes and said, "Hmmmm… maybe."