Fantasy Store Ch. 4

Story Info
Lori finds herself free, but she must decide...
2.4k words
4.38
28k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Submission

Dearest Lori,

As you can see there is no restraints that bound you this time. You are free to go, as you step out the front door you will find your car is waiting on you. You know Lori what it is you are and what you want...I should not have to remind you. Know that I pulled from you and you surrender to me. You couldn't hide anything from me. I know that you will have misgivings, but know Lori I am here to understand them and be here for you. You have been brave during this ordeal...now be brave to face what you really want from life. Think about this hard Lori...only come to me if you are ready to submit to me completely. I will be waiting in the clearing to the left of the house.


Lori let the letter fall to the floor as she stands up, grabs her purse and walks to the door. She swings it open, steps outside not caring that it slammed against the wall. There in the driveway stood her car, just as he said it would. She slowly walks to it and looks inside and sees the keys laying on the sit. She opens the door, starts to get inside but stops, leaning up against the car she starts fighting within herself, part of her is telling her to get the hell out of here, she has her freedom now run like hell, and the other part, the dark side tells her she doesn't really want to leave. This man who has been cruel to her, yet gentle...he has abused her sexually only she had found enjoyment in it's release. A man that she wanted to beg too for the rapture and pleasure his hands brought.

This man that could bring out the darker side of my soul and make me feel things that I have never felt before, a deeper warmth as only he could picked me up and take me to this place. What I am feeling is it wrong? I don't even know this man yet there is something so familiar about him, yet I fear I will never know. Why do I feel so empty inside? It was one of the few times in my life that I felt completely alone with my feelings.

Lori slams the car door and looks toward the clearing wondering. She, made the only decision she could as she slowly starts walking toward the side of the house where she knew the clearing would be. She wasn't even aware of the time of day it was, as she approached the side of the house she could see off in the field, and seem a tall man standing beneath a wide cottonwood tree. Finally she would know the man behind the mask. Her heart started beating faster as she slowly approached where he stood and to her disappointment she could see the hood still upon his face.

Skip has been waiting to him like hours out in the field, to see if Lori would come to him on her own free will. He had glanced down at the house many times wondering and hoping she would come to him and hoped this experience has made her discover her true self. He wanted and needed her trust first of all...he knew if she came to him willingly as a stranger who abducted her then when she found out who he really was, maybe it would be easier for her to let her subconscious mind and inhibits loose and find perfect love, perfect romance, perfect pleasure. He knew she needed to let the restraints off her mind and be truly happy and free with herself.

He also wondered when she found out it was him that abducted her and put her through the trauma just have mad and upset would she be? He knew this question was about to be answered when he heard her approach.

"Sir" she said quietly... we need to talk. Yes we do Lori. I turned, my eyes went directly to hers. "Sir" There is so many questions I need to ask you...Who are you? What do you look like under that hood? Why did you pick me out of all the women in this world, Why Me? I need to know these answers and much more.

"In due time Lori, you will know these answers, in the time right now, I need to know your answer." Are you prepared to willingly submit to me, to be my slut, slave, whore and to place yourself under my complete control and to do exactly what I say and permit me to use you in any way for my pleasure?" I ask. "Yes Sir, Lori replies as she kneels...I willingly submit to you and I freely agree to be your slut, slave, whore, and I offer you my heart, body and soul do with as you please," If you will become my Master. He stood in silence for a few moments and then ask. "Do you understand what it is you have just said to me Lori? "Yes Sir I do. I want this. I need this." "Do you trust me Lori? "I trust you Sir". "Do you realize that I will push you, and encourage you to be brave enough to try that which you fear. I will tie you down and take what I need, while I supply what it is you do?" Do you understand? "Yes. Sir I understand." Just him saying that he would tie her down made that unknown feeling come back again in the pit of her stomach. "He continued, there will be rules for you to go by, some you will know now, more will come later into your training.

"First of all, it is important that you do not question me or my actions. When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it. If you do not, there will be repercussions." What is repercussions Sir? Lori asked. Punishment Lori and I promise, "you will know the difference between punishment and pleasure. "Yes Sir, I understand. More rules Lori, you will always have a safe words, since your favorite colors are red and black we will use them..."Black" for when you feel you might be reaching your limits of tolerance...and "Red" for the time you know you have reach it. Do you understand? "Yes Sir, I understand the safe words. Lori replies. You will not be allowed to cum unless given permission to do so, Do you also understand this? "Yes Sir, I understand. I need you too confident enough to confess to me when you have broken a rule. Do you understand? "Yes Sir" "Good girl" "Time to begin," Skip said, as he moved and walked over to her, removing the handcuffs from his jacket and placing Lori's hands behind her back and securing then in place. He then had Lori stand and started leading her back to the house.

Thoughts was running once again in Lori's mine, who is he, when will I find out he's true identify? Yet did she really care anymore who he was? Lori seem they was approaching the house, and as we walked in he released the handcuffs and pulled me close and stared into my eyes. He tugged my hair by the nape of my neck and brought his mouth down to mine. His kiss was so deeply, I could feel my toes curl. He was gentle yet firm as he kissed me, I could feel myself melting into him. He slowly removed my clothes and told me to kneel. As I knelt before him he walked over to me and stood before me, and ran his fingers across my cheeks and through my hair, I could feel the goose bumps rising all over my body.

"Undress me." he said. "Yes Sir," I answered and started to remove his clothes. After all his clothes were removed I looked up at him and asked "May I... "Yes you may slut"... I started licking up the inside of my Master's thighs. Slowly, talking great care to lick each ball and suck it gently into my mouth. I slid my tongue from the base of his cock to his swollen head. I flicked my tongue all around the head till He grabbed my hair and pushed himself all the way in my mouth. I tried to relaxed my throat as best as I could to avoid being gagged. I firmly pressed my lips all around his swollen shaft. Pushing and pulling him in and out of my mouth. His moans only excited me more as I could feel his hot cum seeping down my throat. I made sure that I sucked and swallowed each and every drop of him. I loved the way I was making him feel.

And loved being able to be the slut I was.

He helped me up and led me over to the bed. I noticed cubes of ice on the night stand and asked what was in it. "In time you'll know" was all He said. He piled four pillows on the bed and then two towels over them. He laid me on my stomach so that the pillows were under my hips. He then handcuffed each of my hands to a corner of the bed. He then secured each one of my ankles to each corner. He ran his fingers up and down my thighs and eventually to my wet and waiting pussy. He fingers pushed in and out of me until I was close to cumming...and then he reach for the ice cubes. I tried to squirm out of my restraints but to no avail. " Please Sir" I begged. "Please, no Sir."

He ran the piece of ice down the middle of my back without uttering a word. He let the melting cold water fall between my legs. He ran the ice over my clit and slightly pushed it between my pussy lips. And then it was in there. The whole cube of ice was all the way in my pussy. I moaned in ecstasy and agony. The ecstasy was talking over the agony really fast. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. The feeling of my hot cum mixing with the cold ice, just sent me over the edge again and again. I was so involved and into my orgasm that I didn't realize that I had been untied. My body collapsed from sheer ecstasy.

I looked over at Sir and said "I'm sorry Sir, please forgive me Sir for not asking permission to cum Sir." "You will be punished, you know that" He replied. "Yes Sir" I said

"Are you ready for your punishment slut" he asked. "Yes Sir, Lori replied, as she remembered his words, you will know the difference between punishment and pleasure. He placed a blindfold over her eyes, and lead her to a table which he secured her to it. He speaks firmly Lori, you will receive a total of 10, five with a leather belt and five with a cane. You will also count and thank me for each one. "Do you understand? "Yes Sir.

He stood behind me...waiting...knowing my skin is crawling in anticipation and that he can strike whenever he wishes...I can do nothing but wait for it. He brings the leather belt down across my left ass cheek, I grip the table legs and say One, thank you Sir, as the second lands on the right, my body tense's up, Two, thank you Sir, the third seem to land on both cheeks of my ass at once...my knuckles was white where I was gripping the table legs so hard, Three, thank you Sir, I press my lips tightly together while waiting for the fourth when it came my body reacts with the pain as I screamed out, Four, thank you Sir...thoughts was going through my head one more, just one more as I felt the pain of the last as my body jerked...between clench teeth, Five, thank you Sir...I take a deep breath and know the cane is next...as I brace myself once again... I hear your movement and feel your lips upon my forehead as you whisper I love you.

You pick up the cane. Without further warning, You give me my first taste of the cane, bringing it down on my ass. I scream out and jump at the first lash...not prepared and no idea how much it would hurt, tears rolling down my eyes as I barely get out six, thank you Sir. After the second lash, I'm begging You to stop...and to go back to the belt...nothing could be so bad as the cane, I think...then I felt the next...I screamed and arch my back until it felt like it was going to snap then I heard my voice as it stutter out a seven, thank you Sir...You pause, waiting for me to come down, my skin was on fire...then the next lash hit and I felt like my legs wanted to give out from under me, I could barely hear my voice, eight, thank you Sir...taking a deep breath the next one came...seem like pain was everywhere...was part of me...as I screamed out nine, thank you Sir... I beg you no more... You are ready for the last one, knowing this is the last, you make it the hardest of all... My body jerks uncontrollably, as the pain tears through my body.

You set the cane down, and unstrap me from the table. You carefully help me into the bedroom and down on the bed, laying me on my stomach and soothing me softly with your voice and hands. I'm still hiccuping from the crying...and you massage cream into my welted skin. I shiver and find myself sobbing softly at the contact and the relief that it is all over, listening to you tell me that I am safe...that you love me, that you will keep me safe. Skip reaches up and takes the hood off his head as he lays next to Lori on the bed. Lori raises her head and looks into my eyes...and then lowers her head upon my chest, asking me to hold her tighter, I wrap my arms around her...as she sighs softly and whispers I love you Skip...and drifts off to sleep.