Fantasy Three

Story Info
Her most secret desires fulfilled.
1.2k words
4.37
22.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he looked down upon her quivering body, stretched taught with the ties that bound her before him, he smiled in devious appreciation of the fantasy he was going to enact for her tonight. He had seductively tied a silk blindfold over her, further disabling her senses.

Although the heat from the candles left a mist of sweat glowing off her tanned skin, her nipples were hard and erect in her anticipated excitement. She felt his tongue slowly circling the center of her pussy. In agonizing ecstasy she tried to open her legs wider to press herself against his expert tongue – only to realize that the ties bound her tightly to his desires.

When she felt his lips brush against hers, she was shocked to realize that he wasn't the one between her legs. Her mind raced with a thousand thoughts, but before she could question him he pressed his mouth hard against her. His tongue, searing through her lips, captured hers and he felt her surrender to him. As he kissed her deeply and thoroughly, the tongue between her legs lingered slowly against her clit, making her heart race and her juices flow. She felt fingers gently gliding into her, pressing deep within her, increasing her hunger with every stroke.

His mouth left hers and she felt him move to lie beside her, his body stretched along hers, his hot cock pressed against her. As he leaned over her, she felt his tongue trailing down her stomach – his hot breath against the mound her invisible lover was devouring. The tongue between her legs suddenly left her and she could hear him sucking her sweet juices from her other lover's mouth. Her hunger was growing to a painful level. Her confusion dissolved into the passion growing within her.

Soft, gentle lips slowly caressed her face. Kissing her lips, her face, and neck. She could smell the sweet perfume of her new lover and knew it was another woman. While her woman lover worked her lips, she felt him licking the insides of her thighs, slowly working his way back to her hot pussy. She was completely lost in desire and knew she had to fulfill her fantasy with his gift.

She kissed her woman lover passionately, tongues seeking and finding the pleasures each could bring. His tongue expertly teased her clit until it swelled and her body tightened against him. She felt her new lover's tongue lick down her neck, her mouth finding her erect nipples and teasing them with her teeth. With a groan, her back arched against her lovers' mouths. Just as his tongue began to succeed in conquering her, she felt him stop. He moved to kneel between her thighs, his legs close against her pussy. She heard him say, "turn around and let her suck your pussy". She felt soft, firm thighs against each of her shoulders and felt the humid heat of her lover's pussy over her face.

Tentatively, her tongue traced the outline of the woman's lips. She could feel the softness of her lover's smooth pussy. Her tongue slowly traced along the line of her lips – darting over her clit with each pass. She could hear the sound of him stroking his hard cock and felt her woman lover leaning forward to almost lie across her body. When she heard his groan, she knew his cock has found the heat of her lover's mouth. Knowing that he was having his cock sucked by this invisible woman while he watched her sucking her pussy turned her on incredibly. She begged for her hands to be released to allow her to touch the other woman. With her hands unbound, she reached up and spread her lover's ass wide, giving her full access to her hot pussy and ass. As she sucked on her lover's clit, she slowly buried a finger into her ass. She was rewarded with a muffled groan from the woman. She could feel the woman's body slightly pounding back against her mouth and she knew he was thrusting his cock deep into her mouth.

"Are you ready for my cock, baby?" she heard him growl. He pulled the other woman from her and untied her legs, leaving the blindfold in place. He moved up to kiss her passionately, tasting the sweet nectar of her invisible lover's pussy. He rolled her onto her stomach and moved behind her, spreading her legs wide with his knees. She felt his tongue lap against her ass, slowly delving into her tight hole. Beneath her, she felt her other lover moving between her legs. As he glided his cock into her streaming pussy, her lover slowly fingered her clit, rubbing the sensitive button until she thought she would explode. She could feel the other woman's hands between her legs, slowly massaging his balls while he sliced into her pussy over and over again.

He pulled his cock out and ran it up the crack of her ass, stopping to press his heat against her puckered hole. He teased her with his cock while her woman lover inserted her fingers into her wet pussy-hole. He looked down to see the fingers glistening and fucking her hole gently. He pressed his cock against her and slowly worked his way into her ass. Her body shuddered and she let out a soft sigh of pleasure. As he began to move against her, she felt her woman lover's mouth clamp over her hot pussy. While he fucked her tight asshole, the woman sucked and licked her clit and pussy, fingering her pussy with steady and hard thrusts.

He commanded her, "Suck her pussy, too". Her lover positioned herself underneath her, legs spread wide to allow her to have full access to her cunt. She lowered her head and greedily devoured the unknown woman's sweet pussy. She knew he could see them and could feel his heightening hunger in the swelling of his hot cock in her ass. She buried two fingers in her lover's pussy and one in her ass, while she pulled and sucked on her swollen clit. She could feel the woman's mouth hungrily eating her pussy, stopping to lick his balls, before she returned to her.

She could feel his cock growing huge inside her as his fingers dug desperately into her hips. The combination of the two lovers working her, and having the woman's sweet pussy in her mouth was too much. Her body began to spasm uncontrollably. She heard him growl deeply as he pulled his cock out of her ass. She could feel his hot cum shooting down her ass, dripping down her pussy and onto her lover's face. While her body convulsed, her woman lover arched up and came, gushing onto her hands. She eagerly lapped up the sweet honey from her lover, while he ran his cock against her pussy and into the woman lover's mouth.

As her invisible lover moved out from beneath her, she collapsed onto the bed. Her body still trembling, he removed the blindfold from her eyes and kissed her gently – satisfied in the knowledge that he had made both their fantasies come true that night.

______________________________