Fantasy Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time to have her tit rings pulled as he reaches up and pulls them again eeeeeeeeeee kkkkkkkkkkk she screaming out in pain again. Then Master Hard reaches down and pulls the clit ring for the first time and her body withers and jumps in pain as she scream out eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk and Master Hard says your first clit ring pull and your first oral fuck by her new Master.

Master Hard tells her , it will also be the first time he fucks her pussy and then her asshole making sure to take all of her totally and that she will learn who her Master is, as Master Hard backs from her and removes his hood She see Master Hard’s face for the first time. She see the soft gentleness upon his face the short light hair and clean face and eyes full of excitement.

Gasping slightly as she looks at him for the first time, seeing what a handsome man he is. Master Hard grinning and smiling at her telling her that from earlier, at the dinner table that he thinks, she will make a good sex slave that she is more hotter than she realize and that he is going to bring out her sexual side, as he steps forward and lets his fingers play with her wet pussy. She is shock at how wet she is, as she feel his fingers wiggling and squirming crying out nooooooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeee leave me alone Sir.

Master Hard tells her that from now on she is to call him Master and in public Master Hard. She glares at him and tells him no. Master reaches out and pulls her clit ring again very hard she screammmmmmmmm out. He tells her that she will do as she is told or she will be punished very hard.

Then grins as he tells her not that you will not experience pain any way as he rubs her clit. Telling her that as she object so much to everything that he will make her a slut pain slave for his pleasure. Then Master takes a flogger and runs it over her body so she can feel the leather that is going to bite at her skin before he starts to flog her. Stepping back raising the whip he starts to flog her entire body turning her cream white skin red with each lash of the flogger.

She cries out with every stroke against her back oooooooowwwwwwwwww, ooooooooooooooooowwwww wwww, oooooooowwwwwwwwwww, oooooooowwwwwwwwww then her ass oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww, ooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, oooooooowwwwwwwwwww, oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww, ooooooowwwwwwwwwwww over and over again as she feels the lashes bite into her tender flesh then Master moves around the front of her and starts to flog her stomach. ooooooooowwwwwwwwwww,oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww, ooooooowwwwwwwwwwww, oooooowwwwwww Then her sore swollen newly pierced nipples and her breast, causing her to scream and cry out tears running down her face as she pull. wiggles and jerks against her bonds ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk feeling the leather flogger bite into her oh so tender nipple flesh.

Then he moves her legs and bring them forward so that her pussy is looking at him then he moves to her pussy lips that are still tied apart. He rubs her pussy telling her how hot and wet her pussy is. Then he stands back and take aim and flogs her cunt until it turns red and starts to swell up, eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk screaming out in pain with each flick of the flogger on her sore swollen newly pierced clit and pussy lips, oooooooooouuuuuuuuuccchhhhhhhhhhh, oooooowwwwwwwww eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, pulling and struggling against her bindings feeling the pain course through her body wondering what is happening to her body as she feel it grow hot with desire as she struggles feel the pain growing, she cry out begging him to stop. Master tells her he will stop when she address him correctly. eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk She screams out more harder with the next two harder strokes on her pussy and clit.

He tells her now my slut ask correctly. Ask your Master to stop flogging your cunt and fuck it for you slut nnnnnooooooooooo,whackkkkkkkkkkk, eeekkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk screaming in pain. She begins to beg him to stop. Please Master stop flogging my cunt and fuck your slut please Master she begs him.(not wanting to ask, but wanting the pain to stop)

Master smiles and grins that better my slut he tells her. As he moves toward her removing his pants she sees Master's hard throbbing cock standing out in front of him bobbing in the air he takes his hand and rubs her clit and wet pussy telling her you see it will be a night of first my pretty slut pet slave.

Master takes a silver chain and attaches it to the silver rings in her nipples then he attaches another silver chain to the middle of the first chain and runs it down her body and attaches it to the silver ring in clit then he pulls at the junction which cause her to scream out in pain. As it pulls both her nipples and clit at the same time.

Master then take and hooks a golden chain at the junction and attaches it to the bar her hands are attached to eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk screaming out as she feel the pull on her nipples and clit. Master starts to rub his hard throbbing cock up and down the outside of her pussy hitting her clit ring with the head of his cock with each stroke causing her to cry out in pain. ooooooooo ouuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Master tells her as he strokes her hot wet pussy up and down that she will call him Master from now on. And that he select Master Hard as his name because he likes a hard fuck. As he takes his cock and rams it deep in her pussy so hard making her scream out so loud eeeeeeeeeee kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk body jumping jerking in her bonds about in pain as Master hits her cervix hard with his cock telling her how much he wants her to feel his cock hurt and drive her pussy to orgasms as she tells him how much she wants it and what a slut she is going to be for him.

Squeezing Master cock so hard as he pounds in out in out in out of her hot wet pussy pulling her hips back to him making the chain pull on her nipples and clit ring telling her as she screams to talk dirty to him and tell him how much she like it as he fucks her so hard oooooowwwwwwwww www, ooooooowwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhh as she screams and cries out as he fucks her as she starts telling him. Master fuck your slut, whore, bitch,tramp to give her all his pain as he fucks her so hard. Master Hard causing her pussy to spasm and clinch around his cock with each thrust of his hard throbbing prick that gives her such pain and pleasure.

He shouts at her that's it, my whore slut bitch in heat squeeze my cock make me cum deep inside your pussy. Milking his cock with each squeezing, clinching of her pussy telling Master that she will be what he wants of her a slut of pain and rough sex as she feels him squirt his hot cummmmmmmmmm deep inside her pussy. He jerks her chains with his hand hard making her body spasm and cum around his cock with him.

Master Hard lean over her with his cock shoved deep in her pussy smashing her clit grinding against it and her clit ring making her cry out oooowwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhh, and telling her you see my slut. That he can already control her body that she came even though she did not want to. Telling her that she may think she doesn’t want to be controlled and to be a slut but her body betrays her. It tells me what a slut you really are, he tells her. He can feel her cum all over his cock as his hands squeeze her tits hard as he thrust against my clit harder causing her to scream out in pain again eeeeeekkkkkkkkk.

Master then pulls his cock out of her pussy then he moves the bars causing it to swing backwards putting her head lower and her pussy higher in the air, Master then grabs her hair pulls her head back. She winces in pain as he puts he's face in hers and tells her its time for some more first for her.

Master releases the chain that is pulling her tits and clit rings. Master Hard then straddles her face and tells her to open her cunt mouth and clean his cock for him and taste there juices on his cock. She hesitate a minute and find herself screaming out in pain again eeeeeee eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk as Master has taken a flogger and hit her pussy with it and tells her slut you might as well get use to it bitch for she will clean his cock every time he fucks her with her cunt mouth when he is done fucking her.

Telling her whore now open your cunt mouth and suck his cock clean and this time she will also have to suck him until she make it good and hard again. So he can take her ass with it slut. Master tells her he wants her screams of pain to vibrate hard against him as her cunt mouth sucks his cock and taste there juices for the first time. He is going to whip her cum soaked pussy for the first time you little tramp. He warns her not to dare bite his cock either as he rams his cock into her cunt mouth and down her throat.

Lifting the flogger he begins to whip her again this time on her freshly fucked cum soaked pussy. Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeee eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk screaming out again and again onto his cock as he flogs her wet shaved pussy as she clean his cock her screams vibrating on his cock feeling it grow in her mouth as she suck and scream on it as he flogs his Kittens pussy. eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. eeeeeeeeeeee kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Body jerking against her bindings as the pain courses through her body as he whip her cum drenched pussy and clit hitting the clit ring making her scream even harder onto his cock vibrating his cock squeezing and gripping it so tightly as he tell her that's it my slut whore bitch suck and clean and make your Masters cock hard again bitch feeling his cock swell in her mouth going down her throat as he keeps it ram to the hilt in her cunt mouth as he flogs her cunt and inner thighs eeeeeeee eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk

When Master feels his cock is good and hard again he pulls his cock from her mouth and turns the bars again so that she is facing the floor at and angle with her ass in the air when he moves her legs to the back curved bars causing it to spread her ass cheeks wide apart. Then walking to the front and taking the chain that is attached to her nipples and clit rings and attaching it to a ring in the floor causing her to scream out, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk as it pulls on the rings causing such pain in her nipples and tits and clit. Her pussy hurting so much from the flogging feeling the stinging burning swelling in her hot wet pussy.

Master then pulls her head up by the hair she wince in pain as he does so he tells her, as he grins at her that it will add to her pain as she receive her first ass fuck. That he is going to fuck her ass hard and as he pulls her onto his cock it will cause the rings to pull at the same time increasing her pain. He then walks behind her looking at her spread open ass cheeks, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeekkkkkkkkkk She scream out as he hit her ass with the whip feeling the pain in her ass cheeks as he flogs it tears running down her face. Master tells her, my little slut now he is going to whip and take her ass hard and as it is a first time he is going to make it extra painful so it hurts really bad this time. It is not only the first time for him to take her ass but for any one to take her whore ass, but it won't be the last time it is taken but before he fucks her ass.

He tells her, you need one more thing as he walks in front of her and pulls her head up by the hair and shows her a pole about 2 inches around curved on one end with black latex with silver studs covering it. You see he has whipped her pussy so much that it might swell shut on him and we cant have that bitch. Telling her he might want to use it some more whore. So he is going to impale her pussy on it slut.

Master than walks behind her and as he goes he tells her that it is his pussy that he owns it just as he owns her and that he can do what he wants with it then he impales her pussy with the pole she cries out as she feels him ram the pole into her pussy ooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww, ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww ramming the pole deep into her pussy all the way to the cervix. Oooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww feeling the metal studs hit her cervix he then puts the pole into a holder in the floor for it.

And tells her that it will add to her pain as he fucks her now not only will her nipple and clit rings be pulled on when he pulls her onto his cock but the impalation pole will hit her cervix causing pain as well as the pain from him fuck her whore tramp slut ass. He then whips her some more making sure to hit her asshole with the whip eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, that's it he tells her scream for him, my little pain whore eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. He is going to make her asshole swell so it hurts even more for her very first time ass fuck little slutty bitch eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

As she feels the whip biting into her tender ass cheeks and asshole again and again eeeeeeee eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk as her body jerks in pain against its bindings she hears a clink on the floor and scream out in such pain eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Her body jerking against it bonds in such pain as Master has thrown the whip to the floor and plunge his cock hard and all the way to the hilt up her unlubed ass making her first ass penetrations so painful as he splits her ass open pulling her head up by the hair and pulling her back onto his cock harder making her scream more as pain over takes her body from her tit rings and clit ring and the impalation pole. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Master cry's out oooooooooooooooohhhhhhh hhhhhh yessssssssssssssss my little slut whore bitch dog in heat that's it scream for him. Hearing her cries of pain exciting him.

Telling her bitch to know her body is full of pain and pleasure as he fuck her, his little sex slave. Pulling her hair using it to pull her body back to his as he thrust merciless in and out of her tight swollen asshole causing pain to rip through her body as her Master fucks her.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk screaming out with each thrust of his cock as he rams in out in out in out in out in out in out of her ass pumping his cock so deep with each thrust telling her. He can feel the metal studs from the impalation pole against his cock as you fucks her as she screams and cries out he tells her. That she is going to cum again for him as he bangs against her even harder driving pump making her scream out with each thrust.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk He slaps her ass cheeks hard with each thrust feeling the pain surge through her body as Master fucks her ass so hard as he pulls her back against him filling her tits and nipples and clit and cunt with pain to match her ass.

As he slaps her ass causing her body to jerk and spasm around his cock. He fucks her so hard and deep driving with every thrust feeling the sharp hard short jabs in her pussy from the pole and his long deep hard strokes in her ass feeling the pain course through her body accumulating in her pussy as he fucks her causing her to cummmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm so hard as he reaches under her and squeezes her tits and pulls her so hard onto his cock making it go even deeper into her ass, eeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Screaming in pain as her body spasm and jerks and cummmmmmmmmmmmmmms as it is filled with pain she hears him cry out yesssssssssssssssssss yesssssssssssssss that's it my slut cummmmmmmm for your new Master as he shoots his hot cum deep into her ass ramming so hard into her grinding his cock so deep in her ass as he cuuuuuuuuummms cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms so hard inside her. She feels his cum spurt even deeper into her ass as his cock shoots wads and wads of cum deep inside her.

He stokes some more rubbing his cum into her sore ass then he pulls out and walks in front of her and pulls her head up and tells her to open her cunt mouth and clean his cock for him. Feeling so exhausted all she can do is open her cunt mouth and let him shove his cock down her throat, she starts cleaning his cock tasting her ass and his cum on his prick that is shoved in her throat sucking and cleaning his cock completely.

He then pulls out of her mouth and tells her, slut you can easily make me hard again but she need to rest a little first. He walks behind her and removes the pole and replaces it with a dildo in her pussy and one in her ass that he attaches to her so they can not come out. He tells her, he wants to make sure that they do not swell shut and that he has access at all times to all of her holes.

That as he is her Master and she is his whore slut and for his pleasure and he will make sure that she is always open to him, as he releases her hands and feet and lets her down from the bars he attaches a leash to her collar and tells her to get down on her hands and knees that from now on she is to crawl where she goes.

He walks to the bed leading her crawl behind and to the side of him feeling the dildos in her pussy and ass. He pulls her up by her nipple rings causing her to cry out eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk kkkkkk her nipples so sore and swollen he pulls her to him and kisses her hard and then pulls her into the bed to sleep as he curls up to her sore body.

He tells her to rest now my pet for tomorrow is another day and she will have lots of time to pleasure him again and again...

12