Fantasy Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to grind her pussy against his face. Since Desiree wasn’t sure when to expect Angela soon, she interrupted Roger’s fantastic use of his tongue and mouth and laid down on the bed with her head towards the door. She had Roger climb above her and now they were in a 69 position. Since he was facing the far wall, he would be unable to see Angela when she came in.

Desiree and Roger sucking on each other for a bit of time and he had given her quite a few orgasms, but now she needed to ride him. This time she had him lie across the bed with he head on the door side. Since Desiree would be on top of Roger, she would be able to see Angela clearly when she arrived and at that time she would lean down and kiss Roger. As soon as Roger was comfortable, Desiree straddled him and slowly impaled herself on his very rigid cock. He felt so good inside her.

As she rode his cock, Roger moved his hands up to her tits and played with them. He knew how much Desiree loved to have her tits played with either while fucking or having her pussy eaten. While he was playing with her tits, Desiree reached around and gently massaged his balls. It was about this time that she heard the door open and very quietly close. Angela was here.

Desiree leaned down and started kissing Roger. To ensure that he kept his eyes closed, she kissed him all over his face. She opened an eye and saw that Angela and shed her clothes and had settled on a chair she brought around from the hallway. Desiree motioned to the vibrators and Angela got up and got one and sat down again. Once Angela was settled, Desiree sat up and started moving on Roger’s cock again. She moved up high enough to give Angela a good look. Desiree needed to cum and so she reached around again the start massaging Roger’s balls.

Desiree started to move faster on Roger’s cock. She leaned down and started kissing him not in the previous tender way, but in the frenzy she was now feeling. Desiree looked over to Angela and saw that she was fucking herself with a vibrator, keep the same rhythm as Desiree’s movements on Roger’s cock. Desiree felt Roger’s balls tighten up. He was about ready to cum. She encouraged him to cum inside her. She moved as fast as she could up and down on his cock. Roger had his hands on her tits again. She was ready to cum as well. A quick look over to Angela told Desiree that she was about to cum as well.

Roger couldn’t hold it in any longer and he was soon grunting and cumming deep inside Desiree. Desiree, as well, was vocal as she came all over Roger’s cock. The only person who had a quiet orgasm was Angela, but that is because she was biting hard on a towel. Neither Angela nor Desiree wanted to let Roger know that Angela was there just yet. When they were both spent, Desiree and Roger lay quietly on the bed. It was time to tell him about his surprise.

Desiree told Roger to close his eyes, that she had a surprise for him. When she saw that they were closed, she motioned for Angela to come around and start sucking on his cock. While Angela did this, Desiree started kissing Roger. His eyes opened wide in surprise. Desiree moved away and let him get a good view of Angela sucking his cock. He couldn’t believe it. Having Angela was a fantasy of his. Desiree knew this which is why this was the perfect surprise. He cock hardened again immediately.

Angela interrupted what she was doing and moved up and kissed Roger. Desiree then joined in for a 3-way kiss. Again, Roger’s eyes opened wide. Desiree just smiled, kissed him and then, along with Angela, slid down and the two women started licking and sucking his cock. It was almost too much for Roger.

Desiree then motioned for Angela to move around and straddle Roger’s face. Since this was going to be a one-time only experience, she wanted him to get all he could and she knew he wanted to taste Angela. So Angela obliged and moved around so she could lower her sweet pussy onto Roger’s waiting mouth and tongue. Roger noticed that Angela also had shaved her pussy smooth and rubbed his face all over it. When Angela was settled on Roger’s face, she and Desiree continued to enjoy Roger’s cock.

Desiree had an idea and had every body move around so that they were lying on there sides. Roger would still eat Angela’s pussy, but now Angela would eat Desiree’s pussy while Desiree would suck on Roger’s cock. A daisy chain with a twist because it wasn’t just women. After some time, Angela and Desiree switched positions. When they were doing the switch Roger mentioned that it looked like the 2 women had obviously gotten reacquainted in an interesting way. Desiree had told him before that although she would have like to have been able to explore Angela’s pussy with her tongue and fingers, the opportunity had never presented itself. Now Roger was eating Desiree’s pussy again and she was eating Angela’s while Angela sucked Roger’s cock and balls.

Knowing that there wouldn’t be much more time before Trey arrived, Desiree hurried things along a bit and told Angela to straddle Roger and ride his cock. She helped Angela get into position and then with one hand spreading Angela’s pussy and the other hand guiding Roger’s cock, Desiree had her own enjoyment helping two people fuck. Once Roger’s cock was deep inside Angela’s cunt, Desiree let her hand linger on Angela’s clit. She then had another thought and used her other hand to massage Roger’s balls. So she had a hand on Angela’s clit and a hand on Roger’s balls. In the meantime, Roger, not wanting Desiree to feel left out, had taken the hand closest to her and was playing with her pussy. Desiree also took advantage of the situation and started sucking on Angela’s tits. As much as she wanted to have Roger eat her pussy, she knew that he wanted to watch Angela ride is cock. This would be the fulfillment of a long dreamt of fantasy for him.

With Desiree playing with Roger’s balls and also rubbing Angela’s clit, it wasn’t long before they both came. After a little break, Roger and Angela ‘ganged’ up on Desiree and made sure she came as well.

Part III:

Just as Desiree was coming down for her intense orgasm that Roger and Angela brought her to, Trey walked into the bedroom.

He soon shed his clothes and introductions were made. Roger and Trey already sort of knew each other but they had never actually met in person. They did both know that Desiree wanted to have the both fuck her at the same time and this would be the event at which was would be accomplished.

Since both Roger and Desiree had had some excellent orgasms (remember they had been together for a couple of hours before Angela arrived), they sat up against the head of the bed and cuddled each other, gently running their hands over each other. Desiree told Angela that having Trey fuck her would be a real treat.

Trey started out by giving Angela a massage. Desiree was very familiar with his massage technique and had, in fact, used it earlier in the evening on Roger. As Trey massaged Angela, Desiree started stroking Roger’s cock. Maybe stroking is too strong a work. Just using her fingertips and nail tips, she lightly rubbed Roger’s cock and balls. Occasionally, she would lean over and flick her tongue over his nipples. Roger had his arm around Desiree and would brush her nipples just using his fingertips. With his other hand, he would just lightly rub the outer lips of her pussy. And yes, they also kissed each other and watched Trey and Angela.

Angela was almost a puddle as Trey massaged the back of her body. He then turned her over and started on her front. Desiree interrupted her cuddling with Roger to lean forward and whisper into Trey’s ear. Trey then started massaging Angela’s feet and quickly moved his hands up her legs, across her stomach and then across her arms. He purposefully avoided the obvious areas of her body. He then went back to her feet and as he worked his way up, he started to part her legs. When Trey reached the lower part of her thighs, he very quickly dove into her pussy. Angela nearly had an orgasm right then. She soon found out what Desiree had know for a long time, that Trey was a wonder at eating pussy.

Not only did Trey really know how to eat pussy, but he loved eating pussy and could and did spend a long time with his face buried. He was lucky to also have a long tongue. Not as long as Gene Simmons of KISS, but he could literally tongue fuck a woman. Not only that, but Trey also loved to rim and tongue fuck ass. So when he had his face buried in a woman’s pussy, not only did he suck and nibble on her clit, but he also lapped at the pussy before him and then side his tongue down to the anal sphincter and work his magic there as well.

Angela was writhing on the bed as Trey worked on her pussy. She reached down with both hands and grabbed his head and pulled him into her. Desiree whispered into Roger’s ear and they both moved over to help Trey with Angela. First, they each took a tit and sucked on the nipple. They would also share a nipple. Then, because she doubted very much that either Trey or Roger would like to do the tongue tango with each other, Desiree moved down to help Trey with Angela’s pussy. Angela had the tongues and hands of three people on her and it was driving her crazy.

Trey moved away from his place on Angela’s pussy and went to her head and had her suck his cock. Roger then moved down to her pussy and helped Desiree eat her out. Desiree then moved her ass around and presented it to Trey who leaned over and started rimming her ass. Because it had been discussed before that if the two men would every meet, they would be ok with either one of them stroking the other’s cock, Roger moved around so that Trey could stroke his cock.

Trey removed his cock from Angela’s mouth and proceeded to prepare to enter her pussy. Desiree and Roger moved away and proceeded to pleasure each other. The two women looked at each other and moved to the hands and knees. Trey was behind Angela and Roger was behind Desiree. Both women told the men to ram their cocks in their pussies. As soon as the men had their cocks in pussies, Angela and Desiree started kissing each other and massaging each other’s tits. The men reached under and also started massaging the women’s tits. So much sex in one small room.

The men then had the women turn over and lay down on their backs. The men then slid their cocks back into the hot cunts of these two very sexual women. The women, without even thinking about it or even looking at each other, reached over and started rubbing each other’s clits while the men fucked them hard and fast. Trey decided to try something himself and taking his middle finger and putting it in his mouth to get it wet, he then reached behind Roger and started to insert his finger into Roger’s ass. Roger was a little surprise, but with as much sex as there was in the air, he relaxed and decided to do the same to Trey.

So the women each had cocks in their pussies and each other’s hands on their clits and they were kissing like lovers. The men were fucking two wonderful, sexy women and had each other’s fingers up their ass. It was all just too very incredible and it wasn’t long before they all exploded in huge orgasms.

They all collapsed on the bed not quite believing what had happened. Desiree knew what the men didn’t, which was Angela would soon be slipping out the door. But before she left, Desiree wanted to experience two tongues on her pussy and she asked that the other three play with her body before they all stepped into the shower to clean up and get ready for the next round.

They all started kissing her and Angela and Roger made their way down to her pussy. Trey stayed up at her lips, kissing her and massaging her tits. Desiree discovered it was all she thought it would be. Two incredibly talented tongues lapping at her pussy and then taking turns on her clit and in her cunt and it didn’t take too long before she came.

They then all got up and went into the shower. Although it was a little small for four people, Desiree had recently installed a hand held showerhead and that made every thing much easier. They soaped each other up and then, with each of them taking turns to hold the showerhead, they got rinsed off. Desiree, by prior arrangement made sure that Angela was closest to the door and with the men turned to have their backs rinsed off, she slipped out and with a quick dry, stepped into her dress (she had preplanned to wear nothing underneath) and left, locking the door after her. She was going to return the next day and return the key to Desiree.

Part IV:

The men were disappointed that Angela had left. Desiree then explained what the ground rules were that she and Angela and worked out and how important it was to her that she preserve her relationship with her husband and that what happened in Desiree’s apartment would stay in Desiree’s apartment.

After that was all said and the men agreed that it was probably best, they noticed that Desiree had a gleam in her eye. It was now time for her the fantasy that she had discussed with both men. Through various e-mails between her and each of them, the ground rules had already been laid and now it was time for her to be just that, laid.

They decided to move into the living room and once there, Desiree had Roger and Trey sit on the couch. She then knelt in front of them and started to lick and suck and stroke their cocks. This was a little awkward for her so she had them stroke each other’s cock. She did, however, take her hands and massaged their balls for them.

Since her pussy got all the action earlier, she had Trey get up and move around and start preparing her ass for his cock. You never had to ask him twice to do this. He liked ass play as much as Desiree did. While he did this, Desiree continued to suck Roger’s cock. She liked to take him deep and then slowly bring her mouth up the shaft. She would then treat the head like a lollipop and lick up and down his shaft. At the base of the shaft, she would continue down and suck his balls into her mouth. For all the action Roger had seen, it didn’t seem to matter and soon he was nice and erect.

In the meantime, Trey had Desiree’s ass primed and ready for his cock and with some extra lube, he slid his cock in. She rocked back and forth on Trey’s cock. When she rocked back against him, her mouth would slide up Roger’s cock. When she moved forward, she would take Roger deep. They had a good rhythm going. Since it didn’t usually take very long before Trey came in her ass, Desiree had him remove his cock and they moved back into the bedroom (the bed being higher than the couch).

In the bedroom, Desiree had Roger lie down on the bed with his feet on the floor. She then straddled him and slid his cock into her pussy. Once she got settled, Trey came in from behind and slid his cock back in her ass. She was now enjoying something she had dreamed about for a long time, double penetration with two sexy, sensual men. It not only felt good to her, but Roger and Trey could each feel the other’s cock.

The three tried several different motions and it seemed like just letting Desiree take control worked best. One thing she definitely didn’t want was to have either one of them leave the hole they were in. It just felt too good. But as will all good things, this also had to end and it wasn’t long before Trey came and then Roger and then Desiree.

It was too wonderful. Unfortunately, Trey had to leave. Desiree would have liked to have slept between the two men. Maybe some other time that will happen.

After another shower, Trey got dressed and left. Desiree and Roger climbed in to bed and snuggled before falling asleep. Life was good.

Epilogue:

A nice fantasy. Three of the four people mentioned would be more than willing to have this happen. There is still the possibility that Desiree, Roger and Trey might meet and play as mentioned here. It just all depends on logistics. I hope you enjoyed my little tale.

12