Fantasy to Reality

Story Info
Brother-in-law introduced to adult fun.
1.8k words
4.18
76.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy to Reality: A True Story

I was raised in a conservative Christian home in rural Georgia. Like all teenagers, I enjoyed being with the opposite sex. Yet for some reason, I remained a virgin till marriage. I was fortunate to find a beautiful southern girl that, like me, was a virgin. As you may guess, our wedding night was "one helluva night". Kim is a beautiful lady, 5'-2" tall, 135 lbs, dark brown hair, average 36 B/C tits, and what I consider, an "ass to die for". Like I mentioned before, I was the only one to ever have fun with that body and fun it was.

Growing up I had purchased men's magazines and enjoyed the "erotic stories". I introduced my wife to this literature and it really heated our sex life. Almost immediately, these stories begin to create fantasies. The following is a true account of what happens when fantasies become reality.

One Sunday afternoon, as my wife and I prepared to leave a family reunion, my younger brother insisted he leave with us. I had in mind to spend the remainder of the afternoon with my wife, alone, naked, and having fun. Kim felt sorry for him and convinced me to allow him to tag along. Arriving home Kim and I changed into shorts and tees to relax. While we were changing, Tom found my current Penthouse magazine and was reading the Forum. Kim eased over and suggested quietly to me that we allow him to finish reading as we joined him. I saw that familiar wicked gleam in her eye.

We lay in the floor beside Tom, with Kim in the middle. As we read the forum letters, I noticed the familiar gentle rocking of Kim's hips. I slowly slid my hand along the floor, underneath her left tit, and gently began a massage. As I gently squeezed it, I slowly worked my way to squeezing only the nipple. She responded as always by gently sighing. I noticed Tom and Kim were totally engrossed in the reading material, so I slowly slipped my hand down her side and started slowly rubbing her ass. Instinctively she slowly spread her legs. I took the opportunity to lightly rub her pussy. As we read, I applied gently increasing pressure and slowly worked my way under the shorts. Kim's panties were already soaked. Feeling this and noticing the subtle movements of her hips, I proceeded to move the leg of her panty to the side. That was the limit. Kim turned to me and, shaking her head, asked me to stop. Later that night, as you can guess, passion was higher than ever. By the next morning, my "one orgasm" wife had experienced more than she usually had in a week.

Fast forward five years and two children later. My parents had died and my youngest brother Bill, then 18, lived by himself but stayed at our house most of the time. One night Kim was feeling amorous and gestured to me to get rid of him. I suggested it was time to go to bed, hoping he would take the hint and leave since Kim had already retired to our bedroom.

Instead, he ran down the hall laughing and said he was gonna "sleep here" tonight. He entered the bedroom just after Kim pulled the covers up. And it was good timing as this particular night she had on one of my button-up dress shirts and nothing else (sooo sexy). He plopped down on the bed, turned toward Kim, and said good night. Kim told him to get off the bed in a stern but playful tone. Instead of leaving, he kneeled beside the bed, laid his head on Kim's shoulder, and again in a playful tone said "good night". Kim sighed and said, "what am I gonna do with you? He replied in a more serious tone....just love me. Repeated request for him to leave was met with resistance, and all the while he was gently stoking her arm.

For some reason I was developing a tremendous hard-on and sensed Kim was beginning to enjoy the attention as well. As he stroked her arm his fingers would lightly brush against her stomach and side. Then with a boldness he had never shown, asked Kim if he could feel her tits since he had never had the opportunity to "feel a real woman's tits". This caught Kim by surprise and she muttered, "I guess so". Bill reached up and gently squeezed her tit. As he slowly massaged her, my dick seemed to get even harder. Kim looked at me with the lust in her eye she had a few years earlier. I reached over and began to massage the other one. After what seemed and eternity, Bill asked if he could see her tits. By this time Kim was in a state of total arousal. She said she didn't care, and with that he slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Once the shirt was unbuttoned and her beautiful breast exposed, it was obvious she was ready for more.

His eyes were fixed to the hard pink nipples cresting her tanned tits. He slowly moved his hands to her bare breast and gently massaged it. I could not help myself, so I followed his lead and proceeded to roll the other nipple between my thumb and forefinger. He watched what I was doing and copied my actions. Of course this lead to her telling him he could suck it if he wanted. As he began to suck her left tit, I began to suck on the right one. Kim was lost in passion. I moved my hand to her pussy and she was so wet, she had actually leaked onto the bed. In the 7 years of marriage, she had never been that wet. I rubbed her clit for a bit causing her hips to arch up to my hand. Then with the strength of Samson, she again asked me to stop and told Bill it was time for him to go home. He left and again, I had an unmatched night of passion.

The next day we talked about it and she had no regrets. She even confided she would not have stopped him if had tried to fuck her. I talked to Bill to be sure he was okay with the previous evening. At this point, he admitted to being a virgin. When I relayed this information to Kim, she surprised me by saying that if that ever happened again she would change that if I wanted her to. Immediately I had another raging hard on, as this was one of our fantasies.

Weeks passed before the opportunity presented itself again. One evening as Bill was visiting, he asked Kim if she was mad about what had happened. She assured him she was not mad. She even made the remark that she could "hand-le" him with no problem. Boldly he asked her if she would jack him off. Although she was caught off guard by his boldness, she managed to play it off. After repeated request, Kim agreed to if it was okay with me. She already knew the answer.

We retired to the bedroom where Bill removed his clothes and laid on the bed. Kim got on the bed and sitting on her knees, began to slowly jack his dick. He was not as wide as I am but was longer with a smaller head. It was obvious he was very excited from the precum already forming on his dick. This being the only dick other than mine that Kim had ever touched, she was consumed with the situation taking place. As she leaned over and jacked his dick, I noticed a prominent wet spot on her shorts. She looked over her shoulder with lust filled eyes, seeking permission to go further. I eagerly nodded my approval. With this, she leaned a little further and slowly licked the head of his dick. She moved from the head down to his balls and back again. She placed the tip of her tongue along the under side of his dick and slowly moved up and down. As she licked his dick, she lightly grazed his balls with her finger nails, barely touching them. She even used her lips to gently "bite" the area just under the head of his dick. When she thought he could take it no more, she slid her soft, moist lips over the head of his dick. Kim has the ability to deep throat and demonstrated this talent repeatedly for Bill. He sighed loudly as his eyes closed in total pleasure.

Kim knew he would not last long, so she would suck a while, and then slowly jack him. As she did this, I rubbed my hand over her covered pussy. The heat under the wet spot on her pussy was unbelievable. I increased the pressure applied to her pussy only to have her press back against my probing fingers. I hooked my fingers in the waist of her shorts and gently slid them down her legs. She assisted in removing them and returned to the "task at hand". I began to move my finger up and down her wet, swollen pussy lips. She was as wet as I had ever witnessed. Bill softly asked in a shaky voice if he could touch her pussy and she replied, "god yes". He rubbed his fingers along her wet slit from front to back and inserted two fingers into her dripping pussy as far as possible.

By now the only clothes worn was her tee shirt. She sat up and pulled the shirt over her head. She moved onto her hands and knees, and with Bill rubbing her clit, I leaned over her and took a tit in each hand and began massaging the hard nipples. She continually thrust her hips against my stomach and attempted to get my hard dick that was touching her leg into her hot pussy. As her movements became more intense, I placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy. With a desire like I had never seen she impaled her hot pussy onto my waiting hard on. I began to fuck her warm wetness and she met my ever thrust. The pace quickened. The faster I would thrust, the harder she would respond, and the stronger she would suck. I heard low guttural sounds and could not tell if they were Bill's or Kim's. Either way an enormous orgasm was building.

Kim had never allowed me to cum in her mouth, so when Bill's dick started to pulse, she removed it from her mouth and began to jack his dick with intensity. He shot long white ropes of cum above his head. As he shot rope after rope of cum, Kim's pussy began to convulse around my dick. I knew from past experiences she was cummin too. With this I could feel my balls tighten and I began to pump my own cum into Kim's hot waiting pussy. When we recovered enough to speak, the only sound made was Bill's DAMN!. This was the first time Kim had touched another dick, but I had a feeling it was not going to be the last.....