Fantasy Turned Into Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
What led to Thomas' surprise.
1.6k words
3.97
24.8k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

A Fantasy turned into Reality

Friday Night’s Adventure

Chapter 2

Janine’s Story

Friday morning around 9 am, I answer the phone that wakes me from a dead sleep. Groggy and sleepy I say “Hello”.

“Wake up you fat fucking whore!”, Beth says to me.

“What the fuck do you want Bitch!”

“I have been in town all week on business, and I don’t return home until Monday morning.”

“You fucking slut puppy, you have been in town all week and I am just now hearing from you.”

“Relax, Janine. I was too busy with this account to have any fun and enjoyment. This customer is a son of a bitch to deal with. But now I am done with my business and I am ready, willing and able to have some much needed pleasure. So wake up, get dressed and I will see you in ten minutes.”

“Okay, okay you’re forgiven. I will leave the front door unlocked. Just come on in, make yourself comfortable. I promise I will shower and dress as quickly as possible.”

“Sure you will. You better be ready by 10:30, ‘cause we have appointments at the spa at 11:00."

“WHAT! I can’t afford that right now.”

“Don’t worry that is what expense accounts are for Baby.”

“Alright I’ll see you soon”

As I enter my warm shower, my thoughts turn to when my roommate and I dated in college. We have a beautiful relationship. Although I married my ebony prince, Thomas, ten years ago, I still maintain my bi-sexuality with my old girlfriend. Thomas doesn’t know this, although they have become friends over the years. I keep it from him, only letting him know that we once had a intimate affair. Whenever I mention Beth’s name, Thomas would fuck me silly. I wonder hhhmmm.

As I reminiscing about our lesbian affair, I closed my eyes and began to touch myself. I can not believe that I am getting horny thinking about seeing Beth, especially after Thomas had pounded my asshole before leaving for work this morning. With my left hand, I stroked my right breast, and pull on my nipple until it is hard. I then start to rub my nub between my legs. As I do, I squat to gain access to my cunt. I rubbed my nub as I finger my hole. I am about to explode in an orgasm, when the shower door opens and in steps Beth. There I am, about to cum thinking about her and there she is.

She enters the shower with me. She roughly grabs my left tit as she approaches me. She kisses me soft and tender. So unlike a man’s kiss. Being with a woman is so sensual. She breaks the kiss and nibbles, licks and sucks on my neck. Something that she long ago discovered drives me wild. I moan as she reaches for my lips. She spreads my legs. She strokes my clit. Continues stroking me downward until she feels my asshole. Her finger slides into my ass with no resistence.

Pulling her head away from my body, she whispers softly, “Your ass is willing and wet. Is that Thomas’ seed in there.”

Scared I simply nod.

Beth grabs my hair and forces me to turn around. She gets on her knees and spreads my ass cheeks. She begins to rim me and suck Thomas’ cum from my ass. Once I am clean of any evidence of my morning romp with my husband, She stands and rubs her body against my back.

As she is licking, nibbling and kisses my back, I explode. Once I do she breathes in my ear, “That was a delicious breakfast for me. The only way it could be better, is if it came straight from the tap”

The thought scares and excites me. I have shared both men and women with Beth, but that was before I got married to Thomas. I am thinking and relaxing in the afterglow. Once completely showered we dry off and get dressed.

After the spa, which included massages, facials and new hair dos for us both. Beth and I had lunch. Over lunch I decided to approach the subject.

“Beth, do you want to sleep with my husband?”

She almost choked on my words

“Excuse me”

“You heard me bitch, do you want to fuck Thomas? “

”What the hell are you talking about?”

“You went nuts when you realized my ass was filled with his spunk and you sucked it dry from me.”

“Sweety, you know I love Thomas, but I would never. . .”

“Honey you misunderstand me, the idea of sharing you both with both of you excites me.”

“I don’t know Janine, the risk is greater now. When we were in college and did that shit, you weren’t married to the guy.”

“Listen. I love you, I love Thomas. We are all friends. You both are attracted to each other obviously. Thomas stays hard the entire time we are with you. After this morning, I know you are attracted to him. I am not jealous nor upset by any of this. Thomas has always wanted a threesome. It just seems like a perfect idea.”

After dessert, Beth is convinced. Her girlfriend’s marriage is strong enough for this. After deciding that, the only a question left.

“How are we going to seduce Thomas to this “idea”?”

“That’s easy. Thomas and I are kinky sometimes. Listen to me call him at work.”

“Hello Kirsten, Thomas please, this is his wife calling”

“Oh hi Janine, just a sec.”

“Hello sweetheart, what’s up?

“Just wanted to say I loved you and that I really enjoyed you waking me for that morning romp. I fell back asleep as soon as you left. I was exhausted”

“I’m glad to hear it, dear. That’s why I did it. But I gotta run lots of work to do.”

“Ok. But let me warn you, what you started this morning only flamed my fire. I have a surprise for you when you get home.”

“Really, what?”

“Well, let’s see, It is one of your fantasies, and it’s a surprise so get back to work and I will see you later.”

“oh? What is it?”

“Bye Thomas” Click

“You are such a bitch. I bet his dick is hard thinking about what you have planned for him tonight.”

“I know it is. And the anticipation will only add fuel.”

“So what are we going to do now?”

“Let’s get the bill, I’ll show you”

We gather ourselves and head to the grocery store. I buy food for dinner and some other staples I need to get. We then go to the liquor store and I buy Tequila and Grey Goose Vodka. We finish the errands with a stop at the sex shop. I bought a strap-on harness, a black mask, a vibrator and some flavored body frosting. We return home a hour before Thomas is do home.

I quickly start his dinner and explain to Beth what to do when he gets home.

Beth and I shower together again, this time to get cleaned up. We don’t bother to dress and I spray us both with Thomas’ favorite perfume. We scramble upstairs, chain the door and wait for him to come home.

We hear the key enter the lock. I giggle. He opens the door and catches the chain. Thomas grabs the mask and note that I left by the chain for the door. He reads the note.

As I nudged the door closed, I look at my girlfriend, smile and mouth to her, “It’s now or never, no turning back”

Beth smiles and comes to me and kisses away any doubt about doing this.

She unchains the door , opens it and guides him to the dining room. I watch as she seductively feeds my soul mate with her fingers. Instead of jealousy, I feel intense passion for both of them. Every once and a while, she looks at me with such feeling


I am ready to burst from laughter. Knowing my husband he is getting hot and horny thinking it is me.

Once they are finished with the meal, she leads him downstairs to our bedroom. She undresses him and makes him wait in the center of our bedroom. His cock is rock hard. It looks hungry for release. I am tempted to suck him off, but Beth and I swore to stick to the surprise plan.

She adjusts the water in the shower, he says something to her about the water heater. I just laughed quietly to myself thinking “He thinks he is talking to me”

As she leads him to the shower, I enter the Jacuzzi and drink my Tequila and coke. I watch them with awe, amazement and love.

She washes him from head to toe, skipping his cock and balls. I just watch the sexy scene unfold before me. She is wonderful sight to see. Once done with his body, she cleans his cock and balls. She does this roughly and without a bit a love or

affection. When she finishes this task, she swallows his cock all the way to his balls. I am speechless. I could never do that. I have tried to deep throat him. I can’t manage that monster down my throat. Thomas is about 9 inches long, and 4 inches wide. She handles it like its nothing. She is concentrating hard on making him cum. When he does cum, she swallows all of it, something I never did in ten years of marriage to him. He falls back against the wall. As his breathing slowed, He grabs her by her cheeks and pulls her to his face. He kisses her hard and passionate.

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers