Fantasy Vacation

Story Info
It's a bicurious wife's first time.
1.5k words
4.14
80.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our virgin trip to hedo3. We enjoyed our first 4 days just watching all the activity going on around us. We were a little bit shy about making our intentions known. This was the first we had ever planned anything like this and we didn't know quite how to get it started, so the first couple days we just sat back and watched.

The body shots looked very inviting. There was one female that was lying on the bar and they poured shots on each breast and from the navel down to her inviting pussy lips. She laid there moaning and squirming as 2 males and 4 females licked off the booze. Before long she and the one couple disappeared to their room.

The one afternoon there were 3 couples in the hottub. It was a light mist coming down and everything was like in a slow motion porn movie. One girl was giving her significant other a blowjob, very slowly, tantalizing every inch up and down his long, thick prick. Another couple was trying every sexual position known to mankind and then some. The other couple was on the edge of the tub in a 69 position. We sat and watched as did plenty of others for hours it seemed like. It was quite an enjoyable afternoon.

On the fifth day of our trip we were in the hot tub right around dusk. This very pretty brunette joined us. She was around 5'5", 110lb., and about 10lb of that were her breasts. She was very voluptuous. She sat down and started making conversation with me about the resort. She said this was her first time here. She said she was bi-sexual and that she found me very exciting.

At this time my husband excused himself to go get us a round of drinks. I knew what he was thinking, that this could be the one. We sat there talking for a long time finding that we had a lot in common. She also thought my husband was very sexy. She had the kind of eyes that left you know everything she felt. She reached over and turned me around and started messaging my neck and whispered for me to relax. She knew this was my time with a female and she was being so gentle. Her lips replaced her hands on the curve of my neck and it just felt so natural to lean back against her. Feeling her firm breasts against my back made my nipples start to tingle. She whispered my first time should be a little more private and suggested we go to one of our rooms.

My husband took our hands and started leading the way. She already knew that I may not be able to go down on her and she agreed to it becoming a threesome if that happens. We got to our room and my husband went to the bar and got us some more drinks, it was likely to be a long and thirsty evening.

She laid me back on the bed and was so gentle and soft, I thought I was in heaven. She hit every sensual spot on my body. She knew I loved to have my breasts fondled and she started sucking my nipples ever so softly, increasing the sucking and massaging as my excitement intensified. She worked her way down to between my legs and I opened wide for her. I closed my eyes and just left my body feel every lick her tongue made. She was careful not to go right for my clit. She kept taking her tongue up and down the folds of my skin and every so often slipped her tongue into my hot and juicy hole on her way across.

Eventually she made her way to my clit, her tongue flicking it so softly I thought I was imagining it. She then started flicking her tongue up and down faster and with a little more pressure that I knew I was not dreaming. I was squirming so much, I felt like I was going to totally lose control. Just when I was on the brink of insanity she slipped 2 fingers inside of me and over my g spot and fireworks exploded. It was the best oral sex I had ever experienced. She knew exactly what spots to touch and lick and what pressure to apply. She made her way back up my body to my lips and deep throated me with her tongue. She certainly knew what buttons to push.

I thought I was ready to take the next big step so I rolled her onto her back and I took control. I nibbled and sucked right behind her ear and the curve of her neck. I must have been doing it right because I could feel her breathing elevate and her body start to tremble. This gave me a little more confidence. She whispered, you are doing fine.

I moved down to her breast and started with my tongue at the base and licking and kissing circles around her huge mounds until I reached her nipples, then I took her breasts in my hands and squeezed them while I was sucking on her nipples. I could not get enough of them, it was like giving a baby a bottle, I didn't want to release them.

I still didn't know if I could go to the next step. I slowly made my way down to her navel and was darting my tongue in and out of it when I looked at my husband for some help. He picked up a bowl of whip cream he had gotten at the fruit bar on his last trip for a drink and brought it over to me. He said I thought this might help you get over the hurdle the first time. I took some whip cream in my fingers and spread it between her open thighs and she squealed with delight. She looked so delicious lying there that I couldn't resist diving in. It was strange at first, my tongue was licking places I had never explored before.

I did the same things to her that she had done to me, just teasing both sides of her bud and licking up all the whip cream that had melted from her body heat. I took some more cream and put it at her vagina opening and I took the big plunge with my tongue. She tasted so sweet and warm and tasty. I loved the taste. I was sucking all of her juices out that I could get. I moved my tongue back up to her bud and inserted two of my fingers into her warm, juicy hole. She climaxed in no time.

My husband came over onto the bed with us with a look of lust in his eyes like I had never seen before. We rolled him onto his back and started teasing his already rock hard cock. We each took a genital in our mouth and took our tongues over his smooth shaven privates. We were stroking and sucking his cock with such vigor that he came in no time. He could not move, his muscles had totally left him for the moment.

Our new friend said she needed a cock inside of her in worst way. I went to my toy bag and got out an eight inch vibrator. We started teasing each other with it.

That was all it took for my husband to start to expand again. She got up on her hands and knees and I slid under her and started working the dildo in her while sucking on her breasts. She got a hold on my husbands cock and led him to her tight asshole. She wanted to be totally filled. He rubbed some of the whip cream around her tight butt hole and ever so gently pushed a finger in her and then two fingers. Her tight hole seemed to except these with no problem so he removed his fingers and replaced them with his pulsating shaft. She left out a painful squeal and then started rocking back and forth ever so slowly. He was fully inside of her by now and she humping away on the dildo and my husbands cock like there was no tomorrow. She grabbed onto my breasts and started squeezing them so tight that I almost came from her excitement. She collapsed on top of me from her climax.

My husband withdrew from her and rolled her over onto the bed to catch her breath. He then came up and straddled me and put his rigid cock in me to finish us both off to the best climax we had ever had.

Afterwards we were lying there feeling so content, knowing that our dream vacation had actually happened and we were even more in love than when it started. It was sharing an experience like that together and knowing that it was something only the two of us and our new friend could share that brought us closer than we've ever been before.