Fantasy Vacation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no more preliminaries, no more interruptions, Janice was hungry for sex and Don's rod filled her all the way up. She brushed her clit faster, in between his pushes.

"I feel you getting bigger and harder lover." Janice said panting. "That's what I love—a big burst of energy and size when a man cums." Then she concentrated on squeezing the cock inside her pussy.

Janice started bouncing up and down on Don's tool having three orgasms herself before she felt his cock jerk inside her, shooting hot wads of cum inside her slippery tunnel.

"Yes, oh yes," she gasped, feeling his hot, splashing cum filling her up. "Give me that white cum, baby. Fill my black pussy with your white mans sperm."

Ed, who was still behind Lori ramming his cock in and out of her pussy watched as his wife rode Don's cock to orgasm. With the look on her face, he knew Don was filling her hot pussy with cum and that triggered his own orgasm. Grabbing hold of Lori's firm hips and pulling her back tight against him, Ed submerged his cock deep inside his friends' wet pussy, releasing his own sticky load of sperm. Lori, impassioned by the burning liquid splashing against her inner walls screamed out in pleasure shoving her ass back against and grinding against his stomach captured every drop of sperm she could get from his firing manhood.

After a few minutes, both couples regained their composure, looked at one another and smiled. Janice, who was still sitting with Don's cock inside her, gently flexed her firm black buttocks, caressing the piece of meat that was still twitching inside her body. Then looking over at her husband, who was now laying on her girlfriends back, held up her hand giving them the thumbs up signal.

Lori stared at Don with lust in her big brown eyes and spoke to him. "I hope you saved some of that for me, Lover Boy?"

Don understood what she meant but after the great fuck Janice had just bestowed upon him it would be at least and hour before he could muster up the strength, or fluid, that she so much wanted.

"I think we'll have to wait awhile," he told her, noticing the disappointment in her eyes. "Your friend has completely drained me and I don't think I'm up to it right this minute."

"Don't fret Lori, I guarantee you'll get the opportunity to fuck him before we head back home." Ed said as his drained cock slipped out of her cum filled pussy. "But for right now we have to get going."

"Oh, okay, but I'd rather we stay here so we could all get to know Don better." Lori replied, getting out of bed.

Janice with a leg on each side of Don's lower body keeps an eye on Lori standing next to them. He noticed that her breasts were firm and stood out from her body with no need of support and her thumb size nipples were erect and inviting. Looking downward past her slim waist and her wide hips, he stopped at the patch of thick black matted pubic curls that hid the lips of pussy. He could make out a trail of sperm that was leaking from her pussy and flowing down the inside of her long legs. The sight caused Don's cock to jerk inside Janice's pussy and when she felt the movement inside her she smiled and leaned over and whispered to him. "Don't worry, lover. Before this week is over I'll guarantee you'll have that marvelous cock of your in every hole the two of us have."

To be continued ……………………………

12