Far Pangaea 53: Monkey See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Sabbath crawled from her fallen stature and bolted without thought into the night. Tossing the Three Amigos out of her way. She heard the wings beating on the air and literally dove off of the landing. In a never performed stunt Sabbath Black grew wings from her back. Where Cameron had scarred her flesh. A gift from her Mate.

Sensing a newfound glory she spirals in the air capturing an updraft. Giving chase down toward the spirits still rambling about in the moonlight. Her flesh no longer smoldering. Sabbath Black was free of yet another curse. Yet, perhaps cursed in another way. She was now Cameron Scott's claimed mate. Whether she liked it or not. Her emotions still dragging her both directions.

The Vamps landed on the ground amid the ghosts. Sabbath soon joining them with an extended hand begging them not to hurt Lucy. As Sabbath stepped toward the dark trio she hears a loud stabbing tone from one of them. It made her hold her ears.

Communication on a psionic level. The Vamps telling her they mean no harm.

"What are you trying to tell me?" She winces, her wings fading back into her flesh.

Cameron drops down next to her with the intent to slay the Vamps. Sabbath swiftly holds him back.

"WAIT! Cameron? They are trying to tell me something."

"Like what? Directions to the Blood Bank?"

"No." She caresses Cameron's chest while studying the Vampires. Once holding her attention the Vampire releases Lucy into their custody. The young Neanderthal cowering at Cameron's feet.

The ghost of the Ship's Captain steps forward. Attempting to touch Sabbath. Cam in turn snarls until Sabbath pats his chest. She then eases toward the ghost. Her touch upon the Captain creates pain. She recalls her fingers. Then, without warning it became a reversal. The Captain stepped into Sabbath consuming her body in a temporary possession. It had to be the other way around.

The Vampires take flight at hearing what came next. From a subsonic level Cameron Scott heard a familiar voice.

"Maddy? Is that you? Can you hear me? It's Obadiah."

"General Ridge?"

Across the countryside at the Ganthorian Hilton the other Cameron Scott felt his connection with Sabbath long ago. Having experienced her sexual encounter and feeling lousy about it. He had to resort to jerking off at her moans. Losing her for a moment he finally caught up. Her sudden possession struck Cam like a brick.

"General Ridge?"

Cam hops from his bunk and pulls his pants on. Racing through the ship looking for Madigan Ridge. After ten minutes he locates her in of all places. Malcolm Brand's cargo suite. In a rather compromising position.

"Shit!" Cam covers his eyes at seeing them fucking doggy style.

"What the hell Cam?" Malcolm hisses.

"I thought you guys weren't...Maddy? The other Me. He and Sabbath somehow made contact with the future."

"What?" She blows the hair from her eyes, "How? Who?"

"Ready for this? It's your Husband on Line 1."

Chaos.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12