Far Pangaea 59: Alien Hated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Upstairs Neville stands at the discovery of his returning wife. Knowing that the windows were designed to redact any outside surveillance. The couple felt safe. The General follows him in standing and turns to see Dorothea ushering Baby James forth with a glimmer of hope.

"Am I in the presence of a Deity?" He swallows hoarsely as she arrives before him.

"That remains to be seen." Neville admits.

"What else can you call him if he keeps getting reborn?"

"Perhaps a Deity." Dorothea wants to believe.

The General slowly reaches over the sofa and pinches the boy's fingers. It made the child laugh. Just as quickly the baby finds something more interesting than this man. Pointing at his jacket pocket. Ridge creases his brow then realizes he still had the microchip flash drive given to him by Judith Lamb. His heart stops. How did it slip by their defenses?

Turning to Neville he turns pale, "Dear God! Director Lamb gave me a microchip of information. I forgot I had it on me. It must be harmless if it got by your security. Right? I hope it's not some type of tracking device."

Neville looks stunned, "You must go."

"Wait. I swear I didn't trap you. I had no idea."

"We are certain." Dorothea appears frantic.

"Leave as if nothing happened. Go about your life without revealing what you know. For all of our sakes. We will find you."

"You have my word." He marches straight for the door. Xander dogging his heels. As he opens the door he looks back to wave. The Pryce's were gone. Only Xander remained. Watching. Knowing.

Leaving the home after closing the door on the dog Obadiah looks out on the street. There was his cab. The very same one that he arrived in and the same as when Dorothea motioned him on. He tried not to appear surprised. Getting into the car the General eyes the Driver.

"Where to General?" The driver lifts his shades and winks. His eyelids flipping strangely. He was a Ganthorian. How many were blending in with society? He would keep his eyes peeled.

"La Guardia Airport."

"Yes Sir." The driver hits the gas. A friend hopefully.

As the car wound along the coast Ridge caught a strange shimmer on the water. Curious he rolls his backseat window down. The glare faded quickly.

Beneath the waves a small vessel carried the Pryce Family to safety. In his mind Obadiah Ridge was glad to know more than he did. However, he already hated this alien business. Nobody but nobody would make him talk.

Three miles out to sea cruising beneath boats and ships alike Dorothea Pryce her alien name unknown held James who wanted to play with the controls. Turning to Neville she poses the question.

"Should we have told the General about the Princess?"

"Too much too soon."

"Yes. I suppose you are right."

Enough for now.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12