Far Pangaea 63: Sight Unseen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait for it." He murmurs.

Below Lorenzo emerged a rabbit. A very freaked out rabbit. Eying its surroundings. A consistent hum filtered through the room. The sounds of machinery.

"What is that racket?" Maddy winced.

"Wherever the rabbit was coming from." Cam offers.

The second he opens his eyes both the rabbit and a completely whole Lorenzo drops back into the circle vanishing. Nothing was left but hair and blood stains on the floor.

"You sent them back?"

"Still learning Maddy. I told you. I was just digging up a grave. Lorenzo went wherever the rabbit came from."

"What if you just sent a zombie back to Ruby and the others? The rabbit probably came from there."

"I don't think so. Something tells me that sound of power was nothing like we had on the Ganthorian ship."

"Oh my God! The other Ganthorian ship James spoke of. That's our way in. We have to save Sophia."

"Sophia?"

Cam rose to his feet looking at his disciples, "Lunch break Guru's. Go raid the vending machines for expired potato chips."

Moe and Gomez crawl from their seated posture and hobble away. Giving Maddy time to fill Cameron in on everything she had learned through Judith Lamb and the elder James. Then, of Gaea and the Vampires. Once the story finished Cameron realized something.

"Where's Sabbath?"

"Where is Lucy?" Maddy added.

"Aw No."

Both bolted out the door in search of the two evolving women. Discovering them in the ballroom their dramatic entrance faded to that of pure awe. White light engulfed the room blinding Madigan in her human form. Cameron however saw right through it.

"Not quite how I envisioned my work. But, I like it."

As the light dimmed Maddy chose to strain to see what was before her. In her troubled vision she spots what appears to be wings flapping. With a brilliant diamond effect like rain trickling all around them.

"How do I look Master?"

"Beautiful as ever." He smiled before realizing his mistake. The angel was not Sabbath Black. The Angel was a fully humanized modern beauty, "Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Oh boy. I think I screwed up."

The body of Sabbath herself had covered herself in the fur against the light show. Cameron swiftly racing to her side and holding her. Peeling the fur away from her quaking limbs he grit his teeth.

"Sabbath? I'm so sorry. I swear I'll fix this."

She pulls away from him and shuffles toward Madigan. Maddy discovering her new appearance.

"Cameron? What did you do to them?" Maddy looked disturbed.

In her arms Sabbath Black looks up with teary eyes, "Take me home. Please."

Sabbath Black had devolved into the her ancestors appearance. She too looking just as Lucy had when they first met. Behind them all Gomez and Moe went crazy. This was all insane even to them.

Cameron Scott stood up and lowered his gaze. He felt awful about this grievous error. As he stared at the ground Lucy in her new body shimmering with perfection knelt before him and hugged his legs. Cam pulled away from her and left the room. Lucy crying and lost. Sabbath crying and cursing Cameron for what he had done.

"So not the time for this." Maddy cringed.

Back at the Ganthorian Hilton.

Malcolm Brand and Cameron Scott sat around a crackling fire drinking Tequila. Drunk off their asses Cameron falls silent staring into the fire. The deeper he stared the flickers drew him in as if calling out. Narrowing his eyes Cam stands up and decides to take a piss into the burning wood. The second his stream of urine hissed the flames flared up. So high it made Malcolm fall backwards out of his chair.

"Trying to singe my eye brows?" Mal groaned lifting his upper body.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Cam studies the flames.

"I'm seeing a grown man pissing on a bonfire."

"No. Look deeper."

"Nothing."

Before Cameron's eyes he envisions the events unfolding on the Cruise ship. Spotting Sabbath in Maddy's arms. Her appearance changed. Then a beautiful Angel crying all alone.

"Sober up. We have to go."

"What?" Mal crawled to his feet dusting off. Once Cameron zipped up he turns to Malcolm with glowing eyes. Mal wincing due to their brightness, "Low dim the headlights Bro."

"Sorry." They subside as he darts his gaze in the direction he felt was right. He then turns and steps away from Malcolm, "Follow me."

Before Malcolm's eyes Cameron Scott's body encases in what appeared as ribbed armor of pure light. With only seconds to commit to his disbelief in what he was seeing Cameron Scott gravitates into the air and shoots off like a flare gun shell firing through the sky.

"How am I supposed to follow you?" Mal yells as he hears a sudden roar behind him from the wall of cargo containers. Hearing dust rally up he runs out into a clearing. In the distance he spots Gaicazar riding the T-Rex. He had just enough time to wave at the Roman calling them in. With a sudden appearance the 71 Dodge Charger tore into sight and stops with a door swinging open.

"Please don't be Christine." Mal whines as he hops in. Door slamming after him the car roars away. Speeding past Gaicazar Mal rolls his window down and yells, "KEEP THE OTHERS SAFE."

"Aye." Antonaeus unsheathes his sword sensing its wish to glow freely. Rising it in the air like a torch he accepts his mission. While holding it high the Centurion feels its call. Curious he lowers the blade in front of him studying it. Below him the T-Rex tilts it's head back colliding with the flat of his blade. Hearing a loud hiss the blade literally brands the beast upon it's forehead between its eyes. Searing but for a moment he lifts it away. Now, both his blade and the marking on the Tyrannosaurus shared in the same brilliant light.

"I think you have been forgiven Adam and Eve. Friend Seth." The low grumble of the beast led to silence. Peacefulness in the night. "I believe we are all Brothers now." The light subsides.

Five miles below.

"Rabbit stew? Where did you find a rabbit? Did you breed them here?" Sophia smiled at her Great Grandfather trying not to show her remorse. The word rabbit instantly allowing her dream to recall itself.

"Actually, no. It sort of fell into our lap. Not complaining. All this alien food fucks with my colon."

"Fell? Sorry Grampa I'm confused." She hides her palm feeling it tingle. Her single microbial survivor letting her know he was there for her.

"No worries. Let's talk shall we?" He sits down resting his bowl behind him. She notes a thin blue light around the brim of the dish. It made her hand tingle even harder.

"About what? Can Mom and I catch a ride home to 2019?"

"I can grant that. After my work here is done."

"Work here? If you don't want to tell me I'm fine. I'm at a point where all I want is a hot bath and an episode of the Kardashian's." She winces in thought after saying that, "Holy shit. IAN is even in the name KardashIAN. Maybe James was on to something."

"I'll have the bath arranged at least. For now tell me more about the survivors."

"Well? There's Me, Mom. She died. Came back. Jack. Ruby. Malcolm. Elle. Cameron. He's twins now. Jack was cursed to roam. He had to leave. Ruby's pregnant."

"Pregnant?" He grew instantly curious.

"Yeah. We think Jack's the proud Poppa. James does too."

"James. You mentioned him before. Tell me about James."

She rolls her eyes, "Super nerdy. Bushy hair. Has a dog."

"Dog? A German Shepard?"

"Yep. How did you know?"

"Lucky guess. I knew a James once with a German Shepard."

"Oh." She plays air headed. Not far from reality, "Yeah. Pretty smart guy though. Nothing but trouble I say."

He couldn't sit still any longer. Orin grew withdrawn the more she revealed. Finally, he stands and growls, "I need to use the boys room. Colon." He then abandons her quickly. Outside her room a Hordakian Officer stood guard.

"Send a raiding party up to the surface. Find the boy James Ian and the woman named Ruby bring them to me. Kill everyone else."

"What of the monkey carcass that fell from the ceiling?"

"Still twitching?"

"Yes."

"Garbage disposal."

"The Tyrant Tears?"

"Sure. Feed them Cy'Mor."

Orin then darts to the bathroom. He was serious about his colon. Wearing Depends became a hindrance.

Inside Sophia's room she fidgets then realizes the bowl was left behind. Standing she cautiously approaches the food sniffing at it. Without warning the brim glows brighter and a rabbits drenched scalp rises. She presumed it was dead until it shivered to shake off the soup.

"Oh Fuck! You scared me. I thought you were dead."

It was as it squealed faintly. It was a different rabbit swimming amid chunks of its predecessor. The bowl not big enough for more than this rabbits head. Eyes glowing it twitches its nose at Sophia.

"Get word to Ruby. If you can. Tell her I'm a prisoner. My Mom also. Tell them older James is here too. Only alive for maybe 16 hours. Can you do that?"

The bunny shivers then submerges as if it were never there. The brim lighting fades leaving Sophia to fold her arms over her chest to shiver.

"Why are my nipples hard? Weird." Leering at the bowl she pouts, "Sorry Easter."

Her stay would be awhile longer.

250 miles away from the Hilton.

"Don't mind me Jack." Bianca Teleone strutted topless wearing her big lens sunglasses. Her proud lions mane of hair billowing in the wind. He had been eying the rugged coastline for hours. As it gradually rose higher and higher. Large ridges and cliffs jutted up like towers into the blue sky. Birds were amassing on the shore line. Everything from Cranes to Penguins. It was a strange sight indeed. Even a Dodo was spotted.

"You can stop teasing me. I'm not falling for it. Put your shirt on or I'll have Iota zap your backside."

"Party pooper."

"Nae Lass. Ye can leave y'er frilly stuff off. I donae mind a bit."

"See, Jack? The dwarf likes my breasts."

"Leprechaun Lass. I be a Leprechaun." Lowball corrects her ogling her tits. His wiggling fingers dangerously close to squeezing them as she sat down next to him on a wooden bench. She merely palms his face and keeps him at arms length.

"Behave. All of you." Jack notes the cliffs altering in appearance. Iota buzzing about his neckline. His thoughts deciding what exactly he was seeing. As the cliffs grew rockier he realizes the formation was partially man made. Standing to stretch Jack released the rudder. In observing the coast Bianca eyed his crotch. The woman was obviously needy. Her only consolation against grief. It sounded familiar. Sophia if you must know.

As she gravitated toward his contours Iota swoops down and stings her hand with a bolt of energy. Screaming Bianca pulls back with a hateful glare while Iota wags her index finger negatively at her. The Sprite then slyly fluttering up to hug Jack's hidden beast. Her tongue razzing Bianca as if saying this was hers. Bianca had to laugh as Jack flicked Iota away like a pest.

"City built into the cliffs. Look at all those carved windows. Pretty incredible"

As the group turns to spy what Jack had directed them toward the Colonel winces and covers his eyes against the suns glare. Lowball had beaten him to the punch. The Leprechaun had retrieved Jack's binoculars.

"I be seeing ghosts methinks." Lowball turns pale as Jack claims his equipment.

Scanning the windows he understood what Lowball had seen, "Ganthorians. I think those are the souls of those we buried."

Bianca is given the binoculars. Shivering her breasts bobbed about as Lowball attempted to squeeze them. His mouth slobbering all over himself. Finally, Bianca stood up to avoid his advances. Moving next to Jack she lowers the binoculars.

"Please don't tell me you plan on going ashore."

"I think I have to."

"No you don't." She whines.

"Yes I do."

He swiftly kicks off his boots and strips his shirt off. Then, his pants and socks leaving only his boxers on. Bianca and Iota a mess of bulging eyes and drool at his rippling muscles . One quick dive over the side he disappears below the waves. Everyone looking over the edge worried about sharks. Or worse. What if he never returned?

Counting the long moments without seeing him surface Bianca stresses out, "I don't see him. Oh my God! How long can Jack hold his breath? The shore has to be a quarter mile away." Hands in her hair she stares without blinking. Frantic at being left along with a midget and a Sprite. She needed Jack, her only source of reality.

"There he be Lass." Lowball points at the rocky shoreline. Jack had pulled himself up from the current and had began scaling the rock wall. Bianca calmed down resorting to biting her nails and squealing at his every move. It was dangerous and she knew it.

Sixty feet straight up Jack Ramse reached the lowest window carved into the rock. Entering it he squints against the darkness. Silent as a tomb save for the whistling wind. It was eerie. Cautious against the unknown he heard a ping outside the window.

"Took you long enough." Fenway was hovering just outside awaiting a command, "Stand guard. If anything happens to me you go keep the others safe." The orb offers a responsive set of tings. Jack proceeded into the dimly lit shadows. No ghosts present at the moment. Had they been seeing things? The trouble is they had all witnessed the same hallucination if so. Seeing a torch light's glow further into the room he makes the journey. The interior larger than expected. Reaching a certain point the torch grew brighter.

"Is anyone here?" He calls out.

"Welcome Jack Ramse." A feminine voice returned. One of age and strain to speak.

"How do you know my name?"

"I know all. Join me. I mean you no harm. I fear you not."

Deep breath taken Jack steps closer until he notes the silhouette of an old woman sitting on a large well ornate chair. Before her a circular stone cauldron. Water within. The woman appeared to be staring into it. A finger swirling the contents.

"Who are you?"

"I am known by many names. You may call me Fate. I prefer Wretch."

"Great."

Jack felt uneasy. Then step forward the Ganthorian ghosts surrounding the cauldron. All merely staring into the water. Curious.

"Looks like you already have guests." He chokes up.

"Many come. Many go. Some linger. They have awaited your arrival."

"Me? Why? How?"

"You are needed. They have Watched your journey across the water."

"The sea?"

"No. The water within. Come. See for yourself."

She then lifts her chin from its shadows. The woman had no eyes. Jack grit his teeth at the sight.

"Let me guess. An Oracle?"

"But, of course."

He starts to step closer when he hears a hiss. Then from the shadows runs a black cat. Scurrying to the Fate's arms. Held within her care the Oracle caresses her pet.

"I've seen enough movies about Witches to know better than to get any closer than this."

"Witch yes. Evil not. Messenger of the Gods."

"I think I'll pass and bid you goodbye."

"Your choice Nomad. Or, rather Damon. Mirror upon mirror. Jack Damon Ramse."

He huffs his cheeks at the revelation. Before leaving Ruby and the others he had been referred to as a Nomad. Now hearing his middle name it connected an uneasy dot. Damon backwards was Nomad. Maybe he was.

"Leave if you must. I stop you not. Father of Kings."

"Enough. I'm nothing special."

"Wrong you are. You will learn. In Time. Time will change very soon. Those you care for shall share in your curse."

"You know about my curse?"

"I know all. All I know. Come."

"I'm going to regret this. I just know it."

Jack took the chance.

12