Far Pangaea 66: Angel Heir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going down Guys. See you at the car." Mal decreases his size.

Once alone Maddy grabs Cam by the hand, "Be patient with Sabbath."

"Plan on it. She's worth the wait. Even if we are from different worlds."

"Aren't we all?" She smiles, "You flying or are we all joy riding?"

"I can get home faster flying. I'll warn Ruby. You and Mal join us when you can. I feel like some flight time anyway. Been awhile."

"Always the Pilot. See you soon."

Lowering in her ghostly form Maddy joins Malcolm as he gets dressed. The primitives still pounding on the ship. Maddy in her solid form steps over to them calming the group.

"Relax. This is your home now." She creases her brow realizing something. Gomez had grown by at least a foot. He was as tall as Maddy was now. Fidgeting she knew she had no time to contemplate the growth spurt. Before taking off Cameron released a ladder down the side for them. Lucy climbing up first. Gomez leaning his palms on the side.

As Maddy turns away Moe follows her and snatches up her hand. Strangely Madigan felt a brief image in her mind. That of young James Ian. Weirded by it she shakes it off and looks down at Moe. In his eyes was a swirling blue light.

"What is this?" Suddenly, the ground below them encircles the two in a blue portal. Both of them fall through and vanish. Malcolm steps out of the car to drop his jaw just as Cameron shoots off not noticing the situation. Long gone Malcolm races out to the spot of their swallowing and kicks the dirt. Nothing.

"Ohhh, Man! What now?"

Just as omen follows omen he looks up to see the entire Cruise ship shimmering in purple light as if a mirage. He notes Gomez fall but never lands on the ground. He like the ship vanishing. Lucy too drops from an immaterial ladder. Gone before the fall. In seconds the ship vanishes as if it never was. All that was left was a bed of diamonds. They too faded away.

The radio in the car heats back up with a rendition of John Lennon's Imagine. Malcolm hearing it absorbs the words, "You say I'm a Dreamer..." He winces, "Ships name was Beautiful Dreamer." The rest of the tune had similar reflect.

Hopping in the car it lit up and roared its engine. A mad spin of tires and across the desert he went. Hell bent on home.

Gomez looked up from a face full of snow. Mountains everywhere. Cold. Very cold. It didn't seem to bother him. Standing up he looks over his body. He was huge now. Standing over 8 feet tall and bulky. Snorting a stream of hot breath he takes his first few steps. Leaving behind very big foot prints. In less than a mile a blue light encompasses him. Reappearing in a forest of green. He bellows loudly and taps a tree trunk. Alone. Minutes later he vanishes again. Parts unknown.

Lucy rises from a lush green landscape. She however looks out over the mountain top she had arrived upon. It was beautiful here. Sadly, she laid down in green pastures. Clutching the dog tags her heart stops. Broken by loss. A dark feather blows over her body and attaches to her side. Forever more.

Adjusting to the darkness Madigan Ridge huddled with Moe. The blue circle at their feet fading away. As she stirred Maddy tried to calm Moe. Beside her was a pool of water. Above her caverns with glowing eyes.

Her thoughts speaking she deciphers her situation, "Vampires. I must have been dropped into the caverns." Sure enough a rabbit hops next to her and rears to its hind legs. Once capturing her attention it drops and hops over a rocky barrier to her left. Moe was freaked beyond belief. He was chattering loudly and there was no stopping him. Holding his stomach as if in pain. Maddy had no idea what to do.

Someone else however did. Emerging from the pool was a red skinned arm. Its hand clutching Moe's leg. In seconds the primitive man fell silent. Immobilized by a bit of paralysis. Shocked Maddy looks up at a pleasant sight.

"Animahni?"

A finger covers her lips as she points over the barrier. Maddy nods and goes silent. Her body now ghostlike just in case. Looking up over the barrier she spots soldiers. Dozens of them. They looked like giant hairy pigs. Handling very high tech weapons. Behind them was a Ganthorian ship the size of the Hilton. If not larger. Working like brand new. Her jaw drops. Spotting a human male barking orders at the troops. An older man.

"Orin Ridge." She guesses as she looks down at Animahni. Back in the pool she notes the arrival of Tyrakuus. The Octopi hybrid. He waved at Maddy acknowledging he remembered her. Crouching near the pool Maddy whispers, "Is Sophia in that ship?"

Animahni nods with wet strands of hair in her face.

"I have to get in there. Can one of you watch over my friend here? The other needs to go get help. I think Ruby and James are in trouble up there." She points upward.

Animahni motions for Tyrakuus to make the journey. She would stay here and guard Moe. In case she needed to keep him quiet longer. Tyrakuus understood and went below the water. He was gone.

Noting the soldiers enter small pod like vehicles that looked like jet ski's covered by a bubble, Maddy watches them leave. Two dozen of them. Not many but enough. She hoped Ruby and the others could take them on. The Vampires lurking troubled Maddy. Lowering again she whispers, "Keep him safe. Eyes around us are vicious. Be careful."

Maddy accepts the hybrid beauty's nod and departs. In her ghostly form Maddy slips through rocks and moves closer. The rescue mission was on.

The rabbit slips away into a blue portal. A cool breeze emitting like a breath that goes out.

Perhaps it did.

12