Far Pangaea 69 : Greater Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only the sea breeze could be felt upon her departure.

Within his chambers Orin Ridge was getting dressed. His ceremonial robe looked magnificent on him. The alarm failed to make him even break a sweat. It was as if he was so consumed by his future that he could never accept that anything could possibly go wrong. Finally, a loud rap on his door makes his reality return.

"WHAT?" He snaps

"It is Commander G'Ort. The girl escaped. She is with the Elder."

"Let her be with her Mother. She is no threat."

"Not her Mother Orin. The Elder Anomaly."

Now things hit home. Orin's eyes erupt, "HARRRRRRRRRPEAAAAAAAAAA!"

In her office Harpea narrows her eyes. Dread sank in. She forces herself from her desk and races to Orin's side in the hallway. Supported by Hordakian guard. Each intersecting at the Lab doors entrance still blocked by Jello Shot.

"Destroy this monstrosity before the Anomaly gets hurt. I need him alive."

"We cannot get past him Orin." G'Ort fires his own weapon at it.

"Tyrant Tears Orin." Harpea swallows dryly, "This creature was designed to survive in extreme situations."

"Sonics took them from my Granddaughter correct?"

"Yes Orin." G'Ort switches his gun to Sonics. As he targets the gelled doorway with slithering tendrils stabbing outward toward the soldiers. Harpea swiftly intervenes. "Hold your fire. If it gets splattered it could contaminate the Anomaly."

"I'll put an end to this here and now." Orin tugs at his robes so as not to trip over them. Marching down the hall with a guard in tow Orin reaches the holding room of young James Ian. Entering it he bellows, "Torture one the other shall feel."

Stunned by an unexpected sight Orin could only stare.

"Why in the world would you be masturbating at a time like this?"

James Ian Pryce had his eyes rolled back into his head as he jerked off. The boy was lost to anything surrounding him. His thoughts elsewhere. Telepathy gone wild.

"Ooooooooooh Sophia." James murmurs in a voice belonging to his older self. In the process the Telepathic activity allowed others to hear even Sophia's voice.

"Drive it home James. Fuck that pussy. Piss my Grampa off."

Orin turns pale, "Good God! The Elder is losing his virginity."

The guard behind him tried not to laugh. It would mean execution.

"HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Again the Ganthorian closed her eyes in failure.

James didn't fail. Neither one did.

That left only one virgin sacrifice. Younger James grunts and unloads. Grinning at his shared mental sex his eyes flutter at Orin.

"Anyone got a wet wipe?"

"EGADS!"

12