Far Pangaea 78 : Pan Am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on outside? Did we win?"

Wretch turns to hear Addison and moves to comfort her from rising, "Be still Child. Your neck."

"Is fine. I think. Where's Jack?"

"On the island in search of Bianca. A flying ship has found us. Dorsey comes."

"Dorsey? Holy crap. Now we have to deal with that Fucker? I don't feel Mordecai in my head any more. He's gone isn't he?"

"Yes Addison Rogers. He is gone."

"Help me up."

Wretch obliges her hesitantly. Hand halting her shoulder before allowing her to her feet, "You have much to atone for. Ruby Goddard would be quite cross with you."

"You know?" Addison looks haunted.

"I do. A reunion shall come. If we survive this day." Wretch sighs.

"Reunion? Oh my God! I've searched for her before Mordecai grew under the Djinn's influence. Trapped at sea once he was possessed. Prior to the Djinn Mordecai was a very good man. I will be sad that he's gone. May he rest in peace." She pauses looking up at Wretch. Her aquatic eyes beautiful to behold. So very magical, "You know where Ruby is?"

"I do. Quite distant. But, she will come for Jack. I have foreseen it."

"Thank God. I can't wait to see her."

"Shall you Child?"

"You just said I would be reunited with her."

"I said a reunion would come. My vision does not include you."

"No. You're an oracle aren't you? What does my future hold?"

"Unclear. Atone."

"I will. I swear it. Damn that fucking Djinn. Toying with my head. Please know I'm not a bad person. I've just been trapped in this place way too long. My judgment is self centered at times. Being the only woman amongst these bastards didn't help. Thank God my enhanced strength and agility kept me safe. They began to respect me. That was why Mordecai placed me in control after the original First Mate died. Killed by a prehistoric fish. Baha was a good man. The only man that truly showed me he cared."

"The past will always tempt Child. This land has shown us all that."

"Right. Help me outside. I need to check out what's going on." She rises to her feet then realizes Lowball was below her. In his metal cast, "What happened to him?"

Lowball stares at her as best he could with a sneer, "Flyin' lessons. Forgot me wings."

Sorrow sets in and Addison crouches down to touch Lowball on the shoulder, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"For what ye did to Bianca? Ne'er."

A tear forms in Addison's eye forcing her to stand up slowly. To her right a black cat squalls and bats a paw at her. Addison recalling the woman from the cargo hold that turned into a very big cat. Swallowing dryly she nods, "Nice Kitty." Inching away she leaves her cabin. Her crew all peering out nervously at the hovering Hordakian craft.

Spotting Addison a member of her crew yells, "FIRST MATE ON DECK."

All eyes reach out to Addison as she hobbles to the railing. The Brit Kensington still recovering from his life energy and a bit of blood being drained by the Djinn to her right. He manages a trembling hand to help each other stay standing. She found him a welcomed crutch.

"Jack? What have you gotten us into?"

A softball sized orb floats in the air. Without Jack to further his commands Fenway could only wait. If a drone could show emotion this little fellow would prove nervous. Almost as if it wanted to defy its directive. Fenway would merely hover.

Ice Age. Year unknown.

"Brrrrrrrrrrr! What the hell? Cold as fuck." A teenaged Boy bundled in furs stumbles about a cave with fires raging to keep warm. Looking about him he notes a small number of adults and a few children warming themselves. Why wasn't he sitting by the fire? His attention suddenly drawn to a noise around a rocky corner. Curious the boy creeps around to observe a large man fucking a woman. Both wearing furs over their upper bodies.

"Whoa! Caveman porno. I must be in the body of an ancestor from the Ice Age. Where's Manny and Diego when I need them?" Hearing echoes in the distance James Ian Pryce controlling his teenaged Host hobbles toward the cave's opening. Pure tundra. White as far as the eye could see. Clan members were attempting to bring down a Wooly Mammoth, "There's Manny. Poor guy. Dinner tonight it looks like. Wonder where exactly I am? I mean most of the planet is in cold storage. Guess I should be glad I didn't pop into any relatives when the Planet Killer asteroid crashed and made the Dino's extinct. I mean it has to be obvious that humans did exist at that time if we were all trapped in Pangaea before most dinosaurs started popping up. Who am I today? What's up Kid?"

His Host wants to run screaming but can't. Held bodily in place by the soul merge of James Ian. James knew each new invasion of Ancestors had to make them feel as if going insane. This poor lad couldn't be any different.

"Relax already. I'm a friend." To explain being family would take too much time. The teen of age 13 huddles on the stone floor trembling. Silent. After careful examination of the boys troubled grunts James realizes why. The boys tongue had been cut out, "What the heck? Who would do that to you?"

The boy suddenly calms himself. His thoughts leading to an inner communion instead. Crawling to his feet the boy is allowed to move on his own. James sensing that the boy who had spoke the simple words, "Show you." would not race back to his people and letting them think he had lost his mind. Just outside the cave was a massive icicle. On it was a dangling well preserved lump of flesh.

James almost wanted to laugh but held it in. The boy had touched his tongue to it and couldn't get it released. Somebody in his family must have had the brilliant idea of just cutting his tongue out to save the boy. James sighs within the boys head, "Dude that sucks. Sorry this happened to you. I guess things were not so easy nowadays huh. Glad you didn't bleed to death. Where are we?"

The boy offers a mental thought, "Father cut. I was bad boy. Run from home. Beat me. Mother gone. Die when I little. I meet new Friends. Keep me warm. Safe. Then they go away. Father no want me to tell."

"Friends? The people here in the cave?"

"No. Friends from sky."

"Sky? I need you to picture them in your thoughts. Can you do that?" The boy does recall images until James realizes he was picturing the cozy couple earlier fucking, "Wrong thought Buddy."

"Me show Father. He make brother. With T'Watta."

"Whoa! T'Watta? Seriously? I always wondered where these words originated. Okay I'm going to do this for your own good. I need you to clear your head okay?"

"What you do?" Boy asks. His hand suddenly swinging up to slap himself in the face. Twice. The other hand following in close pursuit. Stunned the boy whimpers and thinks, "Ouch. Why hurt N'ai?"

"N'ai? That's your name? That's Ian backwards. Awesome my name is James Ian. We're related. I'm from the future. When it's warmer. Anyway. Sorry. I did that for Ruby. Long story. Now please show me in your thoughts what these friends looked like."

Carefully N'ai recalls the appearance of his friends. Images of fire from the sky crashing to the ground. N'ai lost in a wilderness alone. Watching smoke billow from the ice ahead. Curiosity drawing him away from fear. Looking down into a massive crater in the ice he spots a gnarled spaceship. Not a huge one. The size of a small house. To the shock of James the next image offered a clue of things to come. A pair of adult bodies dead on the ground. Bodies of alien Grey.

"Whoa! The Grey's. This must be their first arrival." Then his shock goes deeper toward awe. Young N'ai runs down into the crater fearlessly. Looking over the ship. Climbing inside it. Discovering something that James himself could not believe. A young baby Ganthorian. A female with a strange mark on her forehead. Still alive in a small stasis crib, "Holy shit. N'ai? What happened to the baby?"

N'ai taking the lead heads deeper into the cave. Careful not to let his tribe see where he goes. Darkness beyond seeing through. It spooked even James within. Afraid that N'ai might get lost and fall into a deep chasm. Yet for some reason the boy knew exactly where to step. For thirty minutes N'ai traveled until a soft glow led to an offshoot tunnel. Ten minutes more into a slightly brighter room. There she was. Still asleep. Having not aged a moment.

"N'ai? When did this happen? The fall from the sky."

Four fingers on his hand counted, "Four weeks ago?" N'ai shakes his head no, "Four months ago?" No again, "Four years ago?" Finally an affirmative nod, "Wow! This crib she's in must be keeping her alive and not aging. Tech crazy."

"Hello Brother." A voice enters their head. A distinctly female voice.

"Yikes. Don't do that I might make N'ai crap his furs." N'ai touches the see through glass without James leading him, "What exactly is going on here?"

"You have not guessed? This is your niece. My daughter. I named her Ser'Ena which means Bright Star in Ganthorian."

"How in the? Wait! Brain freeze. If this is Kym'Ani how are you speaking to me? You are in Pangaea. Surely, you died by now. Am I speaking to your ghost?"

"History has been altered James. It happened after the Grotto when you died. Like you I was born and will die. Only to be born all over again. I was brought here because of a celestial event that only happens on Earth. At the beginning of time. The twin moons adjoining in perfect alignment. It's light projecting on the Dark Mountain. Once this happens I would have changed."

"Changed into what?"

"Strangely even I am uncertain. Of great power is all I know. It was written upon my world a Millennia ago. Upon the first of my lineage. Ganthor like all worlds has its own Grotto. However Earth is the first by design. Of this our Scientists have determined through ancient cave drawings. You ask if I am a ghost. No. After you died Ruby Goddard jumped in to rescue both you and your younger self. The Mercurio properties of the Tempora altered all of you in various ways. Your younger self has accessed a deeper knowledge than you possessed before Orin Ridge abducted you. Your current state belongs to the James that fought for years to get your friends home to your own era. Orin Ridge changed that by taking you back a second time. Reliving some things while newly being used to do things you had not originally gone through. Namely the Grotto. Before Orin Ridge stumbled upon our celestial texts on Ganthor you had grown older without the effects of Mercurio. Taken back and then exposed met your younger self. Ritual attempted, the future was changed for all of us. Even I."

"How did this change you? Who is the Father of your baby? Dorsey?"

"Yes. Please do not remind me. Dorsey was...lacking. I was impregnated long before being forced to Marry him. Soiled by Ganthorian law. By not marrying into Royalty. By giving birth through another species."

"I thought you Ganthorians thrived on Hybridization? That's a strange law to have considering."

"Yes. Very true. I did not write these laws James. Please let me continue. Your. Our, time is short here." He bites N'ai's lip, "No race truly knows the History of one another. By being the celestial of my world on yours somehow my own essence was drawn from me. As your younger self changed with the Mercurio I too was changed. Why is a good question. I was meant to die on Earth James. My replacement needed a home. While your younger self knew this. You do not. Your soul moving from Ancestor to ancestor your thoughts are catching up rather slowly. My new incarnation will be born beside yours. Within the womb of Ruby Goddard. Thus once again, Hello Brother."

"Okay. Sorry N'ai. Fur officially soiled. So, why does your daughter appear Ganthorian? Shouldn't Dorsey's DNA have introduced his Human side?"

"In time. As she grows older. The incubation crib she is in will allow her traits to begin. She must reach safety first."

"How did the Grey's get her?"

"I sent her away with them. To the stars. A Time wave struck their craft and it landed here. Siberia. She must await rescue. I intended to send her to your era. 2019 for safety. My people have hidden amongst humanity since your 1960's. Including my parents. The Royal Family. Your Family James."

"What?"

"You knew toward the end that they were Ganthorian. Did you not?"

"Yeah. Once I realized they weren't my true parents I had to know who the real ones were. Your parents were very good to me. Good actors too. Milo helped me discover where my parents really were when I was born. Like your daughter here somehow I ended up in the future. As a baby. So many questions."

"So little time." Kym'Ani adds, "I can offer some insight. Unless Time alters again. By you and I being born so closely in our next incarnations I think the Mercurio drew our spirits together. This is why I can speak with you now. My daughter so near to you at this moment brings a spiritual connection. One that could end at any moment. Therefore I ask of you to leave a clue for the Grey's to find my daughter. Place her with my Parents in your Time of 2019."

"Confusing as heck."

"Indeed. Survive we must."

"So, wait. If my incarnations kept happening where did that leave you? If your next Gen was in Ruby alongside Me doesn't that mean you should have further incarnations?"

"I see only darkness James Ian. I fear I do not know what becomes of me. Within Ruby Goddard I am reborn. Not as another incarnation. But as myself. A true rebirth."

"So you grew up all over again. Never dying?"

"Darkness James. Forgive me but I do not know. I leave that for you to discover. I have faith in you Brother."

"I have a sister. So wild."

"You said that when you were younger as well."

"I bet I did. Okay. Any thoughts on how best to get the message out to save my niece?"

A flash of thought comes through N'ai. Seeing the vision James utilizes the boys hand again to pat himself on the shoulder, "Good man. Boy. N'ai saw a group of strangers on looking him when his Father found him at the crash sight. His Dad took your daughter with him and brought her here. I think he believes she is a Goddess."

"Yes. She is. I spoke only once with the boys Father. Asking him to protect her."

"How was that possible? I mean our link is obvious. He's not related."

"Untrue. Although not within my own celestial line the Boy's Father is connected to yours."

"Wait! What?"

N'ai envisions the face of his Dad. The resemblance uncanny.

"Jack? Dad?"

"Your Father had many children James. Not only with Ruby Goddard. Some become Leaders. Like N'ai's Father."

"We have a big family don't we?"

"Oh yes. Jack Ramse lived to be quite old."

"Mom?"

"Darkness I fear. I cannot see my second Mother clearly after I was born."

"Alright. I guess I'll find out sometime. I'm glad Jack survived. Crazy though. I rescued everyone and got them back to 2027. REGION locked them away though. Kind of confusing that Jack could have had more kids. Unless..."

"Unless they returned to Pangaea." She finishes his thought.

"Wow! I really need to keep a Diary of all of this."

"You have a photographic memory. Moe is right. You are dumb."

"Huh? Ummm! Okay. Anyway, N'ai just gave me an idea. I hope I make the right move. For your daughters sake."

"I trust you James."

"You just called me dumb. You sure?"

"I was joking."

"K. I better do this before I have to jump again. Come on N'ai." James turns the boys body then stops for one last look at the baby. He had a niece. Awesome.

"Goodbye Brother. I love you."

"Love...you too."

James had to leave. N'ai was crying.

Before his next jump James Ian met N'ai's Father and did his best to make him understand what he needed to do. Utilizing Mammoth blood from the fresh kill to leave a massive symbol on the ice. A message in an alien language that James recalled when hacking REGION. A message found soon after. Having overstayed his time inside N'ai James last vision was of approaching Men. Very tall men. White of flesh. Dark of eyes. Some with blue eyes. They smiled brightly. That was good enough for James. The tribe would be well taken care of from that point on.

Pleidians. Nordics. Living on Earth before most other races. Baby Ser'Ena would be taken away. She would hopefully reach the future as Kym'Ani wanted. James would make sure of it. A letter in blood upon the cave wall. Next to the incubation crib written in Pleidian gave them direct orders to be followed. Find the Grey's. They would see to it. A pact between their races confident.

N'ai greets his new Mother T'Watta. Touching her belly made the woman smile. His Father patting the boys head in turn. The Age of Ice was just a bit warmer.

Pangaea.

The Hordakian Warship continued its hovering. Jack and Pan stepping outside bravely to decide their next move. Iota joining them flying through the window next to their position.

"They're likely here after me. I'll try and lead them away from here. Keep Bianca safe. If I can circle back later we can decide what to do next."

"No need." The Satyr taps his shoulder, "We have company."

Jack expected to see Hordakian soldiers. Turning he was equally as shocked. Eight drop dead gorgeous women stood glaring at them. All naked. All muscular. All with expressions of hatred. Yet, seeing Jack tendered their demeanor a bit. Shields lowered. Spears and swords held proudly.

"Amazons?" He leers at Pan.

"Sort of." Pan swallows another swig of wine. Both men observing Iota flutter before their obvious Leader. Posing as if flexing her muscles toward them. The women all seemed drawn to the Sprite. Murmurs amongst them.

"What's going on here?" Jack winces.

"I do think it's the Wings my Friend."

"Huh?"

The Leader assumes her authority, "Follow us. Circe would speak to you. Leave the ailing woman inside. For all of our safety."

"That would be Grace. Loveliest of the lovely." Pan attempts enchantment. A compliment ignored.

"I won't leave Bianca alone. If Pan goes I stay." Jack shows bravado. A moment later the Leader Grace of long blond locks and piercing crystal blue eyes steps closer to Jack. It was then he realized just how tall these women were. A good 7 feet tall each. Looking up at the beauty Jack maintained his poise. With no expression outside of a slight narrowing of eyes. Growling between each other as if a standoff. Jack would not fold.

"Leave the Sprite with her. She might have a chance." Grace finally expresses.

Jack observes Iota flutter between them. The girl nodding her approval of the plan before turning to Grace and doubling up her fist as if giving her a warning. The Amazon was amused.

"Hurry. Before the Pigs leave their ship in search of us."

"DO NOT LEAVE BIANCA'S SIDE." Jack orders loudly. Iota placing a finger in her ear wincing at his loud command. Her other hand offering a thumbs up.

Hearing a deafening hiss in the air all eyes look skyward. A hatch was opening. Flying cycles were circulating out over the isle. It was now or never. Jack followed the women away. Pan right behind them. Neither man could avoid 8 well sculpted asses wiggling as they bolt through the greenery. Jack could only think of better things.

"Sure you don't want a drink?" Pan offered ducking a branch swatting toward his face. Snatching the flask Jack took Pan up on the Grape. He needed a drink to avoid the stiff. It was then Jack noticed something strange. All eight women had strange scars on their backs that he hadn't noticed before the wine.

"Are you a religious man Jack?" Pan chuckles.

Jack had a hunch. Then, another swig. Things were coming into perspective.

"Getting there."

"Make's things a bit more Heavenly. Doesn't it?"

"You have no idea." Jack hisses. His hard on never failing him.

"Get's better. Medicine of the Gods."

Jack tended to agree.

12