Far Pangaea 86 : Ram Tough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He opened the box." Pan whispers through the corner of his mouth.

"I dunno 'bout ye Mate...but I think Jack be elsewhere."

Bastia checks out the battle waging just outside the cave. To her amazement the cats eyes discover brilliant light. Sparkles in the air as if diamonds. All around her were beautiful Angels. White wings flapping in battle with Technorides. The Hordakians were struggling to stay aloft. A flock of fifty Angels was overwhelming.

Outmatched the Hordakian Leader Tuskorog called in the last fleet available to them. Commander S'Lopp had ordered the remainder of his Soldiers to strike against the Witch. He had no idea she was already disabled.

Stepping up behind Bastia Jack Ramse admired the sight she shared with wondrous eyes. Looking down at Bastia Jack still lost to the Voice winks, "Hello Osirian. It appears I inhabit a relative of yours. What have we here?"

Bastia changes shape into her human form and immediately bows before Jack. She knew.

"Pretty Angels. As ever." He murmurs. With but a smile Jack returns looking at the battle, "Grace got through to the others." He then eyes Bastia bowing, "What are you doing Bastia?"

Realizing the change in voice Bastia peers up hesitantly, "You do not understand yet. I will guide you Jack Ramse."

"After we end this. There's Addison. They got through the barrier. Get down there and help her. Nobody on our side dies today."

Without another word Bastia transforms into a Sabretooth tiger and charges into the chaos. Leaping up to maul a Hordakian from behind. Teeth sinking into the Soldiers shoulder ripping his arm from its socket and hurling it behind him. A bloody spew coats troops beside the staggering man. Falling forward under her body weight Bastia stands atop his corpse and roars. Troops fearfully retreat back. Back amongst winged warriors. Swords drawing more blood. Shields held proudly to defy sonic waves that merely edge their flight and footing. It was a spectacle to behold.

Addison Rogers leads her two fellows Montoya the Conquistador and the Roman Petrolus into the bloodbath. Her pulse pistol knocking Soldiers off their feet with the sudden impact like being hit with a brick to the chest.

"Detroit? Glad to see you made it in. Where's Kensington?" Addison runs toward the big cat. With merely a nod the large feline directs her toward Jack in the caves doorway. Seeing him standing nude with a statuesque pose she grits her teeth. Impossible not to visualize his rock solid erection. Looking around her at all of the nude Angels she grimaces, "Oh, Jack. Tell me you didn't." She knew he did. That failed to stop her from battling her way up to his side. Reaching him she notes his eyes withdrawn for a moment. Fanning her palm in front of his face she winces, "Jack?"

Reacting with a timid smile Jack Ramse's voice altered yet again, "Another precious Child. Is there no lack of beauty here?" She raises her eyebrows at his words. They were definitely not anything Jack himself might say.

"Ooookay! Where is Jack?"

"Right here before you Child. It seems our minds are in flux. He inhabits mine as I inhabit his. He will undoubtedly return. Look about you Child. Look at my lovely's guarding their Master."

"Master? Who are you?"

"I am the great..." His voice stutters suddenly, "Oh my! I cannot recall my name. I am He." "Can I speak with Jack please?"

"Wince he returns. You look like you deserve a reward."

"Reward? What?" Addison glances about worried that she might get attacked from behind. Confirming her safety she stares at Jack who sifts through the gold box he had opened. Producing a ring with a red gem he smiles, "Ah yes! This one matches your hair. It will do nicely." Closing the box he places it under his armpit and claims her hand. She hardly resists but felt odd about it. Lifting her fingers he selects her wedding finger and slips the ring over her knuckle. As it settles upon her she feels a warmth. It was nice. Peering into the gem as she holds it before her she notes a flame flickering within. Shaking her head she looks up, "Jack? I...is this a proposal? I'm kind of married already. Even if my husband Tony is in 2036."

Jack ignores her and takes a walk amongst the insanity of war. Angels move in formation to circle him to protect his journey. Addison was bewildered. Choosing instead to enter the cave to find Kensington.

"A ring for you my dear." The African American beauty once known as Faith stammers as he places a black diamond upon her hand. Within seconds of bearing it her body becomes a dark dull shadow of herself. Her features fading away to pure darkness. Faith was now a living shadow. With a staff in her hand that became shadow as well she bows before him and leaps up to rejoin the battle. Angel after Angel he selects whom he might. The Asian beauty Delilah is granted a jade set gold ring. Once residing on her she too bows and lifts high into the sky. Her wings carrying her high she becomes what is best described as a Harpy. Her features still quite beautiful yet her flesh hardening into a jade colored set of scales. Her merest touch draws blood upon a Hordakian. As if each scale was razor sharp.

Reaching Grace, the embodied Jack Ramse winks, "I do indeed know you. Captain of my Guard."

"Father." She once again recalls his voice. Dropping to her feet and kneeling with her swords blade dug into the ground at his feet. Smiling down at her he sighs, "As Graceful as ever. Your finger please." She lifts her left hand without looking up. Shading her eyes from his own Grace. As she feels the ring applied she recalls her hand to see another white embossed jewel. Almost a cameo. Her body quivers and she feels her muscles tighten up. In her kneeling position her entire frame enlarges. Every inch of her body increases mass and height. Once she decides to rise she had grown to an eight foot high stature. Her wings mightier as well. Flexing her muscles she smiles vibrantly. "Go on Lovely Seraph. To battle." Jack winks. Eyes finally met the former Grace took pride in her new identity. Seraph it was. With a loud flap of her wings she takes to the air. Many Technorides were brought down. Even her blade had altered its size.

Jack stammers in step returning to himself to see the wonders about him. With the box open to his hands he gets a good look at them. Gazing about he realizes his gifts if not knowing he had offered them. The idea had been inspired earlier yet carried out by another. He needed to get a grasp of what was going on inside his head. Locating his clothing he darts over and quickly gets dressed. He was tired of being nude. Even if the women around him were disappointed. All respected him enough to look away. Of the Angels at least.

As he put his boots on he senses a shadow overhead. The Hordakian Warship had moved from its position to monitor the war below. The sun blocked out Jack winced. Soldiers all around him attempted to reach either Jack himself or the cave. The Leader Tuskorog dropped to the ground from his Technoride to conduct his own personal mission. Seeing the Angels react to Jack he knew the man was obviously of importance.

"You are their Leader?" Tuskorog approaches calmly. Hands held to his side as he drops his weapons.

"Close enough. I take it you're theirs?"

"I am merely the Field Leader. We came for the Witch Circe. For what she did to our people. Lord Dorsey sends us to bring back that which is in your possession."

Jack stands erect and bends a final time to procure the gold box, "You mean this?"

"Yes. It belonged to the future Queen Kym'Ani. We would return it to her before the Coronation."

"Coronation?"

"Yes. She and Lord Dorsey are to be wed upon the final phase of the moons."

Protective measures, Bastia prowls behind Jack pacing back and forth while leering at Tuskorog. Her slightest glance gives him the chills. The Hordakian maintained a peaceful pose.

"You can tell Dorsey I'm coming for him."

Before the Hordakian can reply a hologram appears before Jack. The illusion cast just as before on the Rock dwelling city he discovered Wretch in.

"Do we really have to go over these threats yet again Jackie?"

"Dorsey."

"In the regal flesh. Not here of course but elsewhere. I finally found you. By the way I sank your battleship. All are lost."

"Wretch?"

"Shark food by now I'm quite certain." The hologram of Dorsey paces in circle between Jack and Tuskorog, "Angels I see. The Witch held their true identities in check. Interesting. That box there belongs to me Jackie. Hand it over."

"What's so special about them?"

"Forged in Heaven. It appears you offered a few to the Fly girls. They were not yours to give away Jackie."

"From what I hear they're not yours either. They belong to Princess Kym'Ani of Ganthor."

"They were never hers either. But, I will share them with my bride in my own special way soon enough. Please, and I ask nicely, hand the box over to...whatever his name is." He nods toward Tuskorog, "Retrieve those given away as well."

"And, if I refuse?"

"Oh, let's see." Dorsey glares to the sky, "I could have Commander...S'Lope is it?" Tuskorog growls, "S'Lopp." Dorsey in response sighs, "Yes, S'Lope. Commander S'Lope can be ordered to drop a nuke on this island. The rings will survive even after you are dust on the wind."

Jack swallows dryly, "Rings might not be too healthy to handle if you do."

"Oh, I have the technology to remedy that. I have the entire planet at my disposal. So many alien races here with brilliant scientists that do my bidding with but a thought."

"Mind control."

"Something like that."

"So why haven't you just taken over my mind and made me do your bidding?"

"In time."

Jack fidgets and growls, "Not now. Come on."

"You look pale Jackie. Coming down with something? Lots of alien viruses hiding out here on Pangaea."

Jack succumbs to the Voice, "I do believe I recognize you. It has been awhile. A pain in my side if I recall."

Dorsey's eyes bulge, "YOU! YOU'RE HERE! IT'S TOO SOON." In a panic Dorsey turns to Tuskorog, "KILL HIM. DO IT NOW."

Tuskorog tilts his head. He had never seen Lord Dorsey fear anything. As Dorsey's hologram fades the Leader hesitates. He knew that the future for the Hordakian race seemed to be at risk under this Man Dorsey. To stand down would mean his people paying for his own treachery. Yet, he could not make himself order his troops. He would be stripped of his rank.

High above within the Hordakian Warship Dorsey reappears before the ships Commander.

"DROP A NUKE ON THE ISLAND S'LOPE. DO IT."

"My name is S'Lopp, not S'Lope."

"WHATEVER! OBEY ME!"

"Yes Lord Dorsey. Prepare to drop a nuclear device." S'Lopp snaps at his crew. Down below just outside the illusion perimeter the surrounding troops panic at hearing the command over their headsets. They knew they were about to die. They were indeed.

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" A deafening roar shakes the very foundations of the area. Loud shockwaves tremble the ground. Everyone in the vicinity stammered in step to keep their footing. Angels quickly moved formation to surround Jack. Jack himself wincing, "Such pain. Come to me Child."

Through the brush trees fall, snapped like twigs. Out of the foliage marches Bianca TeLeone fuming with rage. Hordakians scatter. Angels stand ready for battle. Those with rings hovering above Jack. In turn Jack steps through them and walks toward Bianca.

Above in the cave Addison Rogers and Kensington gasp, "She's here." He swallows, "We are so dead." Addison puffs her cheeks.

Watching Jack move closer to Bianca was horrifying. Even Tuskorog respected his bravery. He had seen this beastly woman rip his troops asunder. Yet, he makes the journey without fear.

"This man is truly a God." Tuskorog huffs. Behind him Bastia concurred in her own way by snarling. Moving away Bastia alias Detroit bolts to Addison's side. Nudging her hand made Addison feel her power. She was a true friend. To the bitter end.

"Ay! Where did the Goat man and the Witch go?" Kensington looks back.

"Why worry. After that nuke drops we're all dead anyway. Even Bianca." Addison pets Detroit's head.

Bay doors on the Hordakian Warship open. A cylindrical object moves into position. As it disengages and drops freefall Jack lifts a hand. The nuclear bomb halts in mid air. His thoughts muddling between Jack and this newcomer the device falls then stops, falls, stops. Finally, the Angel Grace now known as Seraph takes to the sky. With mighty wings she reaches the bomb and carries it high into the sky. Reaching orbit the device is let go. Seraph expected to perish yet again but found that her breath was not taken. She smiled and nudged the bomb out toward space. Gravity did the rest. A Superman move for sure. Before turning away her eyes capture something intriguing. A large satellite watches her before vanishing before her eyes. She knew not what it was. In truth it was known to some as MEMO. Seraph headed home. The closest thing at the moment.

On the ground Jack who had returned to his own head faced Bianca. Her face mere inches from his. He stood his ground regardless.

"No perfume today?" He grunts as Bianca raises her arms prepared to grab and tear him apart. Yet something inside her kept the beast at bay. She wanted death and destruction. Her eyes glowing red with fury. Mighty hands grip Jack by his waist and hoists him off the ground. As she struggled to kill him or release him something truly remarkable happened.

"Music?" Addison Rogers looked around, "Is that Queen?"

Kensington glared about, "Queen of England? Where?"

"No. The rock band Queen. It's the song..."

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS?" Jack winced hearing it for himself.

Out of the broken terrain stepped the Troll Synu with Wretch riding on his back. Fenway buzzing past her blaring the song over his tiny speakers. The rest of Addison's crew stepping cautiously amid the troubled Hordakian troops. Addison smiled at Kensington, "They survived."

"For now. Bianca's still a wee bit pissy if I do say so myself."

"You had to ruin the moment Kensy."

"Sorry Cap'n."

The music was not very loud. Yet, Bianca reacted to it. She had never heard this song before. In the back of her head she knew the band. Whatever a band was. So confused. Fenway buzzes around Bianca and Jack forcing her head to follow him with gruff snarls. He was as annoying as the tiny pest Iota. Watching him carefully Jack knew what had to be done. He had totally forgotten that young James Ian Pryce when giving him Fenway told him that he had added things to Fenway. Obviously, that included the transfer of songs from his IPod.

"Fenway?" Jack called out as Bianca snapped her gaze at his voice, "SMOKE ON THE WATER."

He had mentioned that tune to Bianca back on the sailboat. She was a big Deep Purple fan. Having never heard it before this might jog her memories even more. If not Jack was going to lose his arm all over again.

Switching songs upon command Fenway cut loose on some serious Deep Purple. The song made Bianca dart her head from side to side. Again recollection. She knew the band. It was a good song. While she struggled for control Jack took another initiative. Lifting the ring box open he notices the included Rams head ring. The very same ring Bianca was wearing. One that while on her hand had enlarged itself to compensate her size. Removing the ring he pinches it in the fingers of his right hand and sways it in front of her eyes. Glimpsing it she follows its every move.

"Would Castor want you to forget who you were Bianca? He loved you enough to give you this as an engagement ring."

She hisses through gnashed teeth. Her drool spitting at Jack who received it without blinking. He had to keep focused. Not let her fury lead her nor let the Voice that kept claiming him out. He needed to end this quietly. If at all possible.

While he fought to return her sanity, above them on the Warship Dorsey was losing his own mind. His plans had been going perfectly until this moment. Having lost the nuke he ordered up another. Commander S'Lopp giving the consent until his munitions Officer reported back, "Angels have infiltrated our bay doors. We cannot set another bomb in motion."

Dorsey hearing this rolls his eyes, "Oh for Stan's sake. Just set the Self Destruct and drop your ship on them. I have better things to do." In the blink of an eye Dorsey was gone. Returning to his home in which he had never truly left. Upon his throne Lucas Dorsey brooded. Things were deviating from his plans, "How could he be here? Something must be done. My future is at stake."

On board the Hordakian Warship Commander S'Lopp hears a call from his Field Leader Tuskorog. Hesitating he answers the hail, "Report."

"Forgive me Commander. I have failed you."

"We have all failed Lord Dorsey." S'Lopp sighs.

"Did you not see the fear in Lord Dorsey, Commander?"

S'Lopp leans forward in his chair, "Indeed. What could possibly make the Lord frightened?" He pauses with indecision, "I have been ordered to self destruct our vessel."

"Commander? Should we reconsider our position? Our race might survive should we side with this Man."

Nodding S'Lopp shuts down his communication. Hovering over an arm console in his Captain's chair he prepares to key in the Self Destruct code. Hearing a buzzing in his ear he halts his mission. Looking around for the source he discovers an unexpected visitor. Lighting on his finger the Sprite Iota wags her own index at him.

"No die. We fight for life. Include you." The Commander eases back in his seat. Never before had he seen a creature such as this. Perhaps she was right. For now the ship remained aloft.

Below them Jack maintained his sway over Bianca. Dropping Jack to the ground Bianca raises her own Rams Head ring to look at it. Then toward Jack's ring.

"CAAAAAAAASSSSTOR!" She growls, "JAAAAAAACCCCCK!"

"That's right Beautiful. Come back to us. Castor would want you to be happy among friends." He halts his sway of the ring in his possession and carefully reaches out to lift her left hand. Incredibly strong she defies him at first until she fumes and allows it. Choosing an opposing finger he nudges the Rams Head ring toward the tip of her finger. It too changes sizes to conform to her growth. Once slid on all the way Jack smiles, "Time for you to unite with Castor." Stepping back he gives her room to explore the two rings, one on each hand. The strangeness of bearing two identical rings confused her. A calm however was settling her. In his thoughts Jack dreaded the outcome. He might have just created a paradox. Not a scientist but he did know a thing or two from James Ian Pryce. He had to smile.

A sudden rearing back to roar at the sky Bianca TeLeone doubles her fists and smashes the two rings together. The butting of twin rams created a shockwave that toppled everyone off their feet. Remaining Angels covered their eyes against a blinding light. For a few moments nobody could see. Save for Jack. The Voice had took him over one last time.

"Welcome back Child." Jack stepped forward and reached out to Bianca. From the light stepped the real Bianca. Her Greek Beauty restored. She was no longer a Satyress. She was herself.

"Jack?" She wept.

"Not quite. He is here however."

"Who? What?"

"All quite confusing I must say. I am not myself completely. Stay strong Child. The beast lingers within you. Bring her forth sparingly. Two rings will balance the madness. Castor says hello. He is..." Gone! Jack returned, "Bianca? It worked. Thank...God!"

Bianca TeLeone could not agree more. As Addison dared to journey down amid Angels and lingering Hordakians she and her crew congregated before her.

"Bianca?" Addison swallows and drops to her knees tormented by her past sins. All around her the crew of the former Ceville joined her.