Fare Affair

Story Info
Taxi driver gets a unexpected view in the rearview mirror.
827 words
3.2
40.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taxi pulled up, the door opened and the woman climbed out, soft black pants clinging nicely over her legs, topped with a soft grey shirt, a delicate hand ran through thick blonde curls as she opened her small chic black bag and pulled out her small black leather wallet, opening it she fished out the cab fare, and paid the driver.

His soft blue eyes trailed over her slowly, his mind skipping back slightly, only 20 minutes ago he'd picked her up off the corner. Of a main street down town, she'd climbed into the back of his cab and he'd almost stuttered when he spoke. "Where you want to go, Mrs." His voice softened, seeming slightly different to him, more surreal.

He'd seen in the review mirror the slightest cant of her head to one side, thick blonde hair tumbling as she moved. Her voice honey sweet as she'd given her address. He'd given her a nod, and turned his eyes to the road, putting his foot to the gas peddle, the cab had merged into traffic.

He'd figured he was lucky indeed when he'd glanced back in the mirror and seen what he thought he'd seen, the beautiful woman in the back of his cab, one delicate hand curved down between her thighs, as she touched herself softly though the material. His eyes had darted to her face, as he'd seen her staring out the window. He'd wondered who she was thinking of, if it was some lover she was going to the anticipation of the touch of his strong arms about her, the feel of his skin next to her's.

He gave a blink looking back to the road hurriedly, checking that all was fine. He'd been driving cab's a long, long time now, well the last five years had certainly felt longer, than merely five years. He stopped his musing as he glanced back, her hand was still there, still softly moving, her lips he noticed were just slightly parted. Only slightly.

He looked back turning down a street, carefully guiding his cab to the address given, he didn't want this fare to end, but he didn't want to charge her too much. He figured this one would know how much it might cost, so he kept driving a while, every now and again looking back, to only see her had touching a little quicker. The next glance, and the next street, quicker. Her chest moving slightly, delicately lifted and falling, he felt more than a little aroused.

He almost slightly groaned out loud, but managed to keep himself in check, as he drove. He shifted slightly in his seat, as he next glanced back, her head was tilted slightly back, the back windows of his cab were tinted, it was you could say a new fad, give the clients privacy as you take them from place to place. He knew this woman was enjoying it, as her eyes closed subtly, as her fingers stroked even quicker. She'd remained silent the whole time so far, her chest lifting and falling a little quicker.

He turned another street, mentally assessing it was another two blocks, not long, and as he glanced back he figured it was all she needed, by the slightly flushed but tense expression on that dainty beautiful face, as his eyes drifted down her again, her fingers needed in slightly, her lower lip slowly trembling, as she parted her thighs a little, then closed them a little as her entire body softly shuddered.

He glanced back tot he road, and turned the final street, her's. Slowing slightly to weave about car's as he finally pulled up out the front. He looked in the rearview mirror. If it hadn't been that he'd seen it he wouldn't have guessed she'd down it, but for the flush to her cheeks.

The taxi pulled up, the door opened and the woman climbed out, soft black pants clinging nicely over her legs, topped with a soft grey shirt, a delicate hand ran through thick blonde curls as she opened her small chic black bag and pulled out her small black leather wallet, opening it she fished out the cab fare, and paid the driver.

His soft blue eyes trailed over her slowly, as she headed up the walkway and through the gate. With his remaining on her until she was inside, one hand slowly shifted finally down, managing to adjust himself that needed little bit.

Starting his cab up again, checking the mirrors before pulling out and back onto the street. One hand drifting from the wheel to the handset as he grasped it, bringing it up to his mouth as he pressed in the button. "Yeah TC319, two blocks away, central." Perhaps the next fare would brighten his day just as much? As he put the handset for his cab's radio down and flicked the indicator on, driving off to collect his next fare.