Fare Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willem stood over the scene, his erection poking up purple and raw. He positioned himself so the sucking girl could reach out with her free hand and masturbate him again, which she did, bending her arm back without looking, and yanking much more forcefully this time, her hand pumping in time to the cocks she had inside her.

She was working all three pricks now. She could tell by their hardness just how well she was doing.

The moans of the men filled the room.

******

Phillip knew, after several minutes fucking, he had to stop or he would come far too soon. He could have easily blown a wad into this sumptuous cunt there and then, but he wanted every part of her, and the others had to feel in here too.

He pulled out of her pussy with a plop, and his cock stood triumphant, sparkling with her juices. Thin, clear pre-cum leaked already from the slit of it's ruby head. There was a wet stain on his trousers from where he'd been burying himself to the hilt.

"Damn," he said to no one in particular as he contemplated the sodden passage he'd just run through. He rubbed his wet cock with a shiver.

He looked up at Robert, who still had a handful of the whore's hair, and nodded.

Robert nodded back, and he withdrew from the prostitute's mouth and walked around in front of her, pulling at his jacket and pushing down his black slacks. The blond lifted her leg to greet him, and, without a word, he pressed her other leg hard against the table so she was wide as she could go, and shoved right up her. The girl groaned at the sudden new invasion and settled one foot on the shoulder, just like she had for the first one.

Robert's cock immediately found the recesses Phillip had already opened, and he felt his prick snap against the young hooker's cervix on just his second plunge. He stayed there, deep, his whole cock involved, top to bottom.

"Oh fuck, that's good," he gasped, as he jerked back and forth in the greased passage.

Phillip looked up from where he stood, idly cupping a breast, and smirked.

"Yeah it's really fucking good isn't it? Really fucking good."

The girl smiled at this, still a sport despite the assault.

Meantime, Willem's large cock hovered into view. His was the biggest of the three, and her hand barely went around it as she pulled him towards her. His cock stood at a 45 degree angle, desperate and pumped up by her hand job. It looked like it ached. She took pity and lent over, placed her mouth on the head, and sucked him in through her lips. She brushed her hair back so he could see. Willem pushed upwards and sighed.

******

The group stood around the girl, pumping and stabbing and prodding, until, eventually, it was time to hand her on again. Now Willem should screw her.

They stood back for a moment, unbuckling their belts and dropping their trousers. They'd gotten so carried away they'd barely noticed they were still dressed. They still left on their shirts and ties though, like it lent some respectability to the scene.

The blond knew she'd need a different position with the curly haired one to accommodate his huge cock, so she took him by the arm and steered him to where she'd just lain. Willem stretched out on the tabletop that was still warm from her body, his stiff cock pointed straight at the ceiling.

The girl kicked off her panties so her holes were completely exposed now, and, clad only in her bra, stepped up on to the table and stood over him. Willem took in the freshly fucked slit between her legs and the smell of her sex wafted down.

Robert and Phillip stood either side of the pair, trouserless and wanking, and placed their free hands on the girl. Slowly they guided her onto their friend as if they were messengers delivering a rare and precious present.

The teenagers cunt and ass eased open as she paused, squatting, only inches above Willem's dick.

"Come on," Willem grunted as he reached around and pressed her hips forward, so she began to sink on his penis. Her vagina stretched out as it sucked around his giant circumference.

"Yeah," Willem moaned as he felt himself glide into her oily sheath.

Phillip and Robert still held the girl, almost tenderly, like fathers guiding a daughter through a difficult journey. But their gesture jarred with the pornography of the scene.

The blond whore whimpered as she took the new cock. She would sink just a fraction, then carefully rise up again, the movement lubricating Willem's mast inch by delicious inch. Each time her whole cunt would catch on the massive tool and stretch like elastic, until she backed back down again.

Willem was in bliss. The gradual introduction of her box, the way it would linger, over and over, treated every vein and nerve end in his penis. Her hole now swum with a mix of lube, saliva, pre-cum and her own arousal. The pleasure was almost unbearable as Willem eased into the foam.

Willem began to slide through the young girl's cunt. Like his friends, he found the grip of her pussy deliciously firm. It was still tight, despite all that use, tighter still on his particularly big cock, and the hard fucking by Phillip and Robert had left her beautifully lubed.

Actually, it turned him on to think he was now in the place where so many others had expended their pleasure. Who knows how many had been in there this week? Or even today? It touched his most basic carnal instinct to know that, even with it's beautiful wrapping, this was a hole to be used as a hole. It was a hole dedicated purely to pleasuring his penis. To making it feel good, the way he had just watched his friends cocks feel good in it too. The way it felt so wonderfully good in there, right now. Her hole was everybody's hole. And now it was his hole. Willem drove up into it, spurred on by the thought.

The prostitute threw her head back and groaned loudly, banging back down on the man who now completely filled her. Her clit hit roughly on his pelvic bone, popped out, swollen and red, above her slot. She reached forward and grabbed onto Robert and Phillip's cocks, as if she needed them for support, but, really, she was just making sure she kept them going. The girl tugged hard with both hands, as Willem started thrashing up into her. He cupped her breasts as his big cock drove into places many a cock had sought, but few ever found.

Robert and Phillip both stared down, transfixed by the hand running on their rods, and began to fuck involuntarily to the same rhythm as their friend. Their knobs smeared pre-cum as they disappeared in and out of her palm.

She thought she might come soon. She knew the man below her was getting his fill, but it was actually her directing the fuck. The position meant that not only could she take his entire length, but she was also finding the right angles for her clit, which pulsed on his pubes each time he hit. She was giving him, and herself, a hell of a fucking. Her knees were tucked up almost to her chest as her smooth ass crashed down, over and over, and she clinched onto the stranger, and they moaned, each of them acknowledging the shocking intimacy of their moment to the other. She had to admit that the fat, distended cock rammed right up her felt incredible.

Still, in the midst of all this, she was mindful of time, and how she had to keep things moving. She was always aware of the clock.

She bent forward, almost doubled up, as Willem raged on, and, shuddering, she sucked up Phillip's cock as it jutted out before her. She formed a circle on the shaft with her thumb and forefinger and jerked, creating a jagged counter rhythm with her mouth. She was sucking him hard now, and the thick saliva roused from her throat by the other cocks was ideal for what lay just around the corner.

She made sure she gave the prick a good, wet coating as she prepared it for her ass.

Phillip, his rod now sucked out to it's fullest length, took his cue, and grabbed the young whore by the arm, dragging her up off his friend.

"Come here!" he snapped.

Willem followed the girl up off the table, his chest heaving and his whole cock glistening. That had been amazing.

The girl snapped off her bra so she was now entirely naked, and it surprised no-one in the room that her breasts were perfect. But they'd already moved on.

The girl didn't like the old man - she could sense his anger and aggression - but she wasn't there to have an opinion. She dutifully took her position standing over him, as he stretched, like a lord, on the table beneath her. She turned her back to him, but only so he could get a perfect view of her youthful and toned ass as she gave it up.

Crouching, she sunk once more, and his cock made a target of the manicured center spot of her shaved back entrance. He wasn't going to be gentle or subtle. He was going to give the little slut exactly what she needed, because she could take it, and if she couldn't - tough.

Without hesitating, he touched on the wrinkled hole, squeezed through the tight circle, and pushed on through, so, that with one hard thrust, his whole cock went entirely up her ass. The girl groaned at this instant, and pitiless, act of sodomy. Luckily, someone else had already been up there today, so it meant the walls of her anus were stretched and lubricated, but she still rubbed frantically at her clit to improve the sensation.

The old man paused with his cockhead parked close to the girl's bowels, letting her know exactly where he was.

The teenager whimpered, and continued to grab and pull at her cunt, so the onlooking Willem and Robert could see right down inside her and absorb every raw detail of her anatomy. She was gaping and sticky and red, and her clit stuck out, shameless and twisted, at the top. Further down the passage the men could make out the unmistakable outline of their friend's prick as it rippled through her anus.

It felt good now. The girl laughed, almost in relief, and began to bounce happily on the elderly stranger sodomizing her. At least she didn't have to look at him.

Phillip held the girl by the butt and hip, and lifted, and pushed, and pulled, like a mad man trying to scratch an itch.

The little slut. Yes she was involved - she had him up her ass for Chrissake - but, deep down, he knew that she wasn't. She may be fucking him, but really she was just manufacturing a reward she manufactured all day, every day, for any prick with a thick enough wad to pay for it. The idea of being a small cog, of being inconsequential, infuriated him, and he dropped the tart even harder on his cock. She could feel the resentment through her chute. He was a man with a grudge, and he was going to take this further.

"Come on!" he barked again, and Robert knew exactly what the older man was talking about.

Robert didn't need any more encouragement, and he threw the rest of his clothes to the floor and climbed right back on board the young blond being buttfucked before him. Her triangle of pubic hair pointed like a road sign towards her two holes. Robert nestled into the sweet perfume of her neck, and plunged once more into the splayed pussy, going in, and over, the cock pummeling her ass.

Phillip felt the weight above him shift and, clenching the whore by the butt cheeks, pulled her even wider. He could actually feel the contours of Robert's cock as it pushed in alongside him, and the pressure around him grew stronger. The two men aahed as their pricks met up, like old comrades, through the slick rubber of her walls.

The double attack was too much for the girl. All the events of the day conspired to rush up against her in a sudden flash that seared through her groin. She began to come, crying out, as she lay sandwiched between the two men.

"Yeah baby, yeah," whispered Robert as her pussy flooded around him.

She hadn't come today, so this orgasm was hot and raw, and she stiffened for a good few seconds before flopping like a rag doll as it slowly passed over. Inspired, Robert drove on into the new juices and the briefly limp body.

Phillip felt her spasm, and then his friend's fresh layer of energy roll over him, but he didn't care. Her emissions running down over his balls did, however, give him a new layer of grease to work with.

The girl soon regained herself. Lucky she was young and had stamina. Ever the professional, she tensed her body again, squeezing her cunt and asshole tight so the cocks inside her had a better feeling to fuck through. The men carried on with their rough double penetration.

******

Phillip had done this with more than once with his business partners. There was no better bonding experience than bonding together in the dumb cunts and asses of whores too young, or dumb, to know any better. Young, dumb, and full of their come...

The sense he had become, literally, a tool in the corruption of young women turned him on, as did the fact that the girls were always young enough to be his granddaughter. He couldn't deny the splendor of youth, or what it felt like to feel them being fucked. To witness their sex first hand, with his cock rammed up there alongside someone else. The equal pleasure, the soiling of innocence, the illusion of dominance, the pure sluttiness of them submitting to someone like him and whatever company he chose to keep.

He would never get girls like this out in the real world.

He pushed even harder up the ass of the one he had here.

******

She could tell the one pulsing in her asshole was getting close. The way it would pause, and buy itself time, before stabbing up again. The tightness of her ass was taking effect. Was that the first spurt she felt on her walls?

Indeed, Phillip knew a couple more good slides now and he'd be gone. He sat buried, as the pre-ejaculate seeped from his cock, determined to squeeze out every last ounce of his fuck.

He was entirely aware of the more subtle treats of double penetration, so he lay still in the girl and let the cock above him do it's work. He could feel the entire length of the other erection through the thin strip, running up through the cunt hole, and it would press and massage all the way up his own prick until it found the deepest point, and there it's tip would softly hit his. That's what he was talking about. The repetitive connection, head to head, made him shiver, and forced more pre-cum from his already over sensitized point. It was like he was being fucked as well, or that his cock was being wanked on while he committed sodomy. Phillip groaned under the trembling whore, knowing her pleasure.

Robert carved his own delights out front, ramming into the girl and at the fresh relief of the walls now squeezed tight by the cock in her ass. He could feel the circular mass curving along the underside of her hole and the swell of it's mushroom head waiting up top. It gave each of his thrusts a delicious new twist. He plowed on, over and over, going to town on the whore, as far up as he could go.

The girl just lay there, soaking it up.

Even as the two men double fucked her, the young hooker still found time to look up and smile at Willem, who stood by the rutting threesome dumbly stroking his cock. She knew she had to bring this one up to speed with the other ones, because she could tell they were getting close. Besides, she wanted more of the prick she'd had the least and the one she liked the most.

Eventually, she pushed at Robert's chest and he climbed off. Phillip's slick cock fell out of her ass, enraged and looking ready to erupt.

Willem took the naked young prostitute by the hand and, like a high school senior leading his date to the prom, lay back on the patterned hotel carpet. The girl climbed on top of him, so her legs pressed around his waist, and he sunk once more into the now familiar clinch of her quim. His business tie rubbed along the shaved outside of her well worked passage. He didn't need her ass. His fuck before had been so mind blowing that he was only too happy to finish off in the warmth of the hole that had almost finished him off before.

The creaminess of her cunt as he reentered was, again, delicious. It was hotter than before too, testament to the enflamed cocks that had run through it, constantly, for the past 40 minutes. He spread her ass cheeks while he fucked her, announcing her just abused butthole to the room.

Phillip would not be denied. He knelt down in front of the young whore and impatiently shoved his cock at her so she could jerk and suck him off while she was being screwed. He'd brought himself perhaps one more minute of glory on this slut, and he planned to use every second. The girl grabbed at his cock and looked up at him, smiling her professional smile.

Robert knew he had one more run left in him. He was the sexual athlete of the three, and there was the one last available hole to tend to that would take him to the top. It's dark inviting center winked up at him, an inch and a bit above Willem's cock.

Robert squatted into place, almost sitting on her ass, and the girl smiled back at him as he pushed his cock down into her back passage, and immediately started going balls deep. She was used to the cock in there now. Willem's prick bent under the new pressure as it fucked up into it's own clamped hole. His friend's long, searching strokes rained down above him.

She had them all in position now. Gentlemen, please start your engines.

She turned her attention to the cock in front of her that already had the semen streaming from it's slit, and took it, for the last time, in her mouth. She could taste the sour pungency of her ass as she began to apply her finishing touches. She was an expert at bringing them to the froth.

She sucked on the top hard, so she could feel the blood rising on the roof of her mouth, and began to pump with fast, forceful strokes of her hand that began at the base of Phillip's shaft and went all the way up to her mouth, smacking noisily against her lips and the sensitive underside of his tip. Inside, her tongue flashed around, and into, the slit of the pulsing penis, digging out more of it's seeping, salty fluid. Robert looked down over her shoulder as he took her ass, and he could see the unmissable outline of the head of the cock as it fucked, ecstatically, along her cheek. The sight drove him on further in his own heated splendor.

There were seconds to go. Dinging their bells on the toll of the hour. The girl closed her eyes, dedicating herself to the task.

Her hair was disheveled now, and she looked less like the quiet innocent that had arrived, and more like the wanton whore she actually was. Her blond locks hung in strands around her violently bobbing head, and the slick crevices behind her yawned with desperate and banging cock...as per usual.

She knelt on the carpet, smothered by men, triple penetrated, every inch the perfect teenage fuck toy the past ten months had turned her into - the fuck toy they all wanted her to be.

The group on top of her were besides themselves now, primal and mindless, conscious only of their crashing slabs of meat being brought to orgasm, together, as one, inside this beautiful young girl. The men whaled away into their slut, frontside, upside, and back.

The room echoed with the sound of slapping flesh, as their loins began to boil.

Phillip came first. The girl pulled the cock from her mouth as she felt the first hard spurt hit her tonsils, and she continued to rub ferociously, up the sodden length and all over the cascading head. A second flood shot out in response, into her hair and onto her brow. Then a third.

Phillip moaned out, fucking the hand, and coming into the mouth.

"Yeaaaahhhh ...you little bitch....yeaaahhhh!"

She worked the skin of the shaft in a bunch around the head and kept jerking, bringing the old man every part of his relief. His sperm continued to tumble out, into her mouth and onto her jaw.

The men still in her watched the cock ejaculating in her hand, and they crashed on harder into their respective holes, frantic for their own moment. And now it arrived. They threw the girl away and rose to their feet together, shaking and groaning, and tugging spastically at their purpled cocks.