Farewell To My Secretary

Story Info
He has his last experiences with his secretary.
2.8k words
3.76
46.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My secretary and I had had a couple lousy sexual encounters. They didn't amount to anything worthwhile, except for one additional number on my "women" scoreboard. I ponder; both of us may have been driven by melancholy rather than genuine love or attraction. After that, bodily contact was suspended in lieu of a strict working relationship. My rational decision was to forget that piece and move on.

However, my phallus headed elsewhere, i.e., straight towards her genitalia. It simply bothered me, I couldn't have a "well deserved" coitus. I am a very good boss, after all. So, I started to behave gallantly and asked her about her feelings towards me. She mumbled a few arguments in her defense, against the concept of "us and me." I asked her if she would remain oblivious if I dated other women. She replied instantly that she would care. I knew then and there, I could get inside her panties again and maybe lavish in erotic pleasure!

It would get me aroused every time she stepped on a stool and select the patient's records. To gaze at those round buttocks, small breasts, pointing nipples, cascading hair and soft young, firm flesh, in fine tune and equilibrium; it was just too much! I fantasized with her beautifully cared and manicured hands as they caressed and stroked my pulsating penis and ascended testis. I took her for lunch a couple times and, as we returned to the car, she would let me give her a nice deep --not erotic, but loving and tender-- kiss.

Days passed by and I was notified of a planned "secretary's post rotation." I didn't object since there was no justification on her being held up, based on reward and, lack of time or experience in the work place.

Honestly, though, I wasn't happy with the constant remarks of her wandering around, during work hours, inadequate or excessive use of the phone, and the constant visits of her girlfriends. In other words, I just didn't want her as a coworker anymore. I wanted her for crude, rude, lusty, raw sex. Yeah!

Just after that rotation was done, Secretary's Day was celebrated. I called her and invited her "for a night out." It was a celebration with a sweet n' sour taste. We had discussed "our future" and speculated that a "work place separation" would help us "define our feelings." "Sometimes, things look better from a distance." The scenery was set i.e., melancholy, bevearment and sexual tension. Lastly, I told her to dress "rica" (foxy). I meant "bonita" (pretty), I retorted immediately, admitting myself for that "Freudian slip."

Two phantoms lurked in my mind. I asked myself, am I going to tolerate a situation like those past "lame laids"? When she wouldn't let me touch, caress, fondle, suckle, suck or lick her like it ought to done. I literally fought her phony coyness as she played (to herself) the role of a naïve Victorian youngster. Imagine, she was ashamed that I could see her naked and, begged me to close my eyes! On the other hand, certain expectation of delight was present. She was behaving differently this time, i.e., more open and uninhibited. I wanted not only open minds; I needed those legs opened as well. Yeah, I got much more than I had bargained for!

I took her to a fine local restaurant. We had a nice meal, with wine for her, sangria for me. It was a complete feast to our senses. The illumination was dimmed, quite intimate; she looked "smartly preppy," a buttoned light green "avocado" blouse, tight black denims, black shoes, small pearl earrings. A nice musical background caressed our ears. The scent of flowers and aromatic oils burning flooded our nostrils... as, the fine food and drinks seduced our palates. We played with our feet under the table. We just didn't care about the world around us. This was pure erotic nitroglycerine being stirred and shaken like a well-done chocolate milkshake!

As we finished our meal, I suggested we didn't "call it a night," because it was too early. She nodded affirmatively. I asked her if she wanted to go to my flat to talk and watch TV. (Those, of course were the last things on my mind.) She agreed! We finally arrived; my pulse raced at 100 plus a minute, dry mouth, and a semi erect "Spike" was leading the way up the stairs. I turned on the desk light and the TV. Remember, we had agreed we where "just going to watch TV." Soon, the tube wasn't been noticed and we gave in to the pleasures of kissing and heavy petting.

The petting gave way to caressing. She was quiet, expectant of my moves. She stood passive or, maybe doubtful. I figured, as it had happened before, she could either stop me or, witness how far I could go. By the way, my intentions were, surely, to go all the way. She started to node, interrupting my job with her hands. My lascivious mind, had surpassed by far the 55 MPH, speed limit and, wasn't about to be stopped by anything. Anticipating on a "dorcky" response from her, I did what any fellow would have done. I grabbed her by the arm, and extended my leg over her, immobilizing her firmly but gently against the couch, ready to unleash my phallic blitzkrieg.

It's a fact. Most women desire romance and, would like to enjoy generous attention. Unfortunately, some gals have a twisted mind and erroneously conclude that to request and enjoy these humanly emotions, is sinful and aberrant. Such manifestation can turn them into sluts, bitches, or whores! God forbid! So, a war is waged between their voluntary decision to enjoy the pleasures from the flesh, that instinctive lust grounded in the frontal lobe or "estro's desire" or "will power." They will try to evade the conflict, saying "no," while meaning "yes." They pant, hopeful a force stronger than hers will surpass their resistance, i.e., in this case scenario, my hand digging into her panties. The result... she succumbs! It is no longer her fault or responsibility. Now it's the time she can enjoy. The male has taken over and from that point, it is up to him whatever pleasure, pain or, both, she attains. Yes, this is their achievement. Through the graceful but twisted manipulation of their conscience and ours, the door for the forbidden and beloved lusty pleasure as well as the gate for love and passion, are flung wide open. Never mind a broken dam.

Our struggle now took another turn. The kissing became heavier. Our tongues would meet and play like eels "in an eerie" courtship. Our breathing turned profound, while my hands navigated through her like a race car, hugging to her curves and accelerating through the expressway to erotic bliss. Soon, I started to undo her blouse. My pad was turning hot figuratively and literally. She helped a bit with the cuffs on her blouse, and took a second, or two, to carefully lay it on an adjoining sofa. The bra offered no resistance, only this time; it just flew in an hyperbolic arch out of our way.

Two small, sized "A," breasts with tanned and very erect nipples set forward to my reach, offering themselves. The room was dark; she likes it that way. Fortunately my profound knowledge of anatomy permitted me to find my route with utmost efficiency. I am so glad to be an MD! We embarked in "love chit chat." That curious mumbling is so uplifting. It makes you even more daring and playful, especially if corresponded. As we talked, I would suckle those nipples like a starved newborn. She took my head with her hands and guided me, alternating between the right and left breasts as if I had to comply with a strict quota. My tongue swirled around each booby and nipple drawing circles and figures, while I also licked and kissed her neck, chin and ear lobes.

She was aroused and began to move instinctively her buttocks, rocking back and forth. Her nostrils widened at every gasp of air. She took seat over me. Now it was me who was being held against the "love seat." No longer herself; she turned into a wild female on fire. Her arousal showed through her rapid heart beat, profound respiratory rate, flushed skin. I could feel her sweat, as my fingers glided around her tummy. This is truly TLC, Truly Lusty Coitus. Her little black laced shoes were long gone, tumbling under the adjoint furniture.

It was time to undo her fly. Again I sensed a slight hesitation. But no, it was just that she wanted to undo her clothes herself, while shoving my hands off the way. As it turned out; I was too clumsy to unbutton her, "from the wrong side." At first I got a somewhat confused, because it seemed she wore no panties. Wrong, her sweet little buttocks weren't held back by any fiber, natural or man made, neither Polyester(tm), Lycra(r), Dacron(r), Rayon(r) or cotton. Much to my surprise she was wearing a black thong, wow! On the front side, the thin wall guarding her dedicatedly shaven womanhood was caged, oozing love potion and begging for intensive care.

As I noted such sensual garment I remembered the words had I uttered before, "dress 'rica.'" Surely both of us expected to have more than a nice quiet candle light dinner. This was going to be a hell of a dessert and fantastic digestive. As I began to caress her cute hard buttock, I felt it somewhat cold. So much so, at my touch she grew goose pimples. Needles to say, I proceeded to warm them up, rubbing those cute ass cheeks and intermittently stroking her groin, which on the other hand, was igniting. Such energy rush crept up her spine and created an avalanche effect all the way to her Limbic System. She started to move more heavily as she initiated a grinding action with her mons pubis onto "Spike." I still had my pants on, and my jewels where taking a beating inside that unfair jail.

As I opened my fly, my weapon sprang out. She noticed my erection and continued on the grinding action, even more aroused. Our kissing was savage. Each of her kisses, were part "alien invasion" and "out right bites." I had to tell her to ease off my lips; I feared she could bruise or bite them.

Once again, we switched positions. I slipped my hand from her neck, slowly gliding it to her sweet pussy. It was hot, humid, and wet. "This is how it is supposed to be," I told myself. I fingered her labia minora and searched for the vaginal orifice. I had no problem either finding it or introducing both my index and middle fingers. They slipped right in, with the concourse of her swift voluntary elevation of her small gynecoid pelvis and, my extensive medical knowledge. Being such an inquisitive galen, I rotated my wrist, both to feel her narrow angled, very tight crotch and stimulate the G Spot. Bless you Dr. Grafenberg!

Needless to say, I got an instant response to my maneuver. As much as I hand fucked, so was her "pelvic springing." She went forward and up like a mechanical bull. Alas! You can imagine my surprise and joy at these horny attitudes.

The time finally arrived when I considered it had been enough warming up, "surely, now is the moment for penetration!" We interrupted our connection; I had to undress. She stood up and kissed me, while her knees shacked. I approached her with my fleshy dagger pointing to her Aladdin's grout.

Hardly did I swing my mighty phallus through her "womanhood" when pussy juice actually dripped to the floor! That "spat" sound, still resounds in my mind. It really got me freaking horny and still produces me a hard on 'til this very minute. No time was to be wasted. As quickly and smoothly as I could, I led her to the mattress already covered with a smooth linen blanket. Never have I suited "Spike" with a condom with such desperation. As I placed myself over her, she spread apart her long, loving, clean shaven legs well over 140° and saw how she flexed each halux. Man what a sight! Every cell in her was sexually charged, offering herself entirely. It was as if she wanted me inside so much, all tissues had to be as open as her legs, even her pores!

I was finally in. This was no time to blow it. I knew confidence and control had to be maintained or, harnessed. No rookie mistakes where going to be allowed. I am no freshman at sex and was in the mood to prove to her I could be her lascivious "Jedy Knight," full of, and able to use, "the force within me." The possibility of Erectile Dysfunction had been long overridden, now I had to gain comfort to prevent Premature Ejaculation. I guess she had been expectant of her reactions and early expectations about us. Remember, we had had a couple mediocre "encounters of the fourth kind." Our chitchat started all over, only now focusing on our pleasure and rhythms.

Our dance continued. The coitus was like a tribal ceremonial, each of us experiencing his and her pleasure but, integrated in one complex choreography of rhythm, action, sounds, smells, tastes and above all... reactions. We kissed wildly; it was frenzy. If ever there was an "erotic berserk" this was it.

I caressed her small almost adolescent breasts, now slightly engorged, while her skin blushed with both nipples tangent, in salute to the sky. Every time I gasped for air after vigorously suckling on her tits, she pleaded for more fucking and suckling. We were sweating profusely, bathed in our scents, passion and above all, desire.

This was the first I ever made love to such a small-breasted female. As I concentrated on her nipple, I found out her entire mammary gland could fit in my mouth. Of course, this proved to be a turn-on. Being as I am, i.e., kinky, I began to indulge in them. Her reaction was immediately felt, since her breathing pattern quickened and her hips couldn't stop ramming violently towards my fully erect rod. Crazed as we were, she wrapped her legs around my waist --as if riding me upside down--, increasing, the amplitude, frequency and "force of impact" of my journey into her pelvic insides.

I was in full control. No remorse, second thoughts, or guilt lurked in my mind. Honestly, I hadn't felt this alive and well, for a long time. I rocked inside her, thankful to my sexual partner. I wished it would never end. At intervals, she opened her mouth slightly, as to gasp for air, she made all kinds of gestures, depicting unprecedented pleasure. It was a hot night, and with all that love making effort, calories where being burned faster then a jet turbine. We where virtually marinated in our sweat and bodily secretions. After her first four orgasms, I quit on keeping count of the oncoming batches.

Finally, the time came to finish my duty. She was beginning to insist that it was too late and, that her mother was expecting her sometime soon. "A very dumb excuse, specially if her 'mommy' knew what her 'little girl' was up to," I pondered. I really didn't want this to stop, but she started to grow restless. At certain moment, she even tried to make me aside. I quickly reacted and accelerated my love pumping. She started to moan and groan extending her arms, as a priestess worshiping the sun. I sensed this had to be prelude to yet another orgasm. I was right on target. Her face got tense as her eyes and mouth opened widely, letting a muffled cry, and then stood still. She showed me a gesture I had never seen in her before. Then, peaceful, loving, relaxed, satisfied.

She was coming and I was doing likewise. I could feel how my load, by now plentiful, as it erupted through my urethra crashing to depository in the condom. I was completely drained of both energy and sperm. She stood quiet, while I made myself comfortable beside her. I don't know how much time we laid there, "after getting laid." It was awesome! I remembered she had to return home, so I reminded her and anticipating on her reaction, instructed her to dress up. She went to the bathroom to powder her nose and freshen up a bit.

We headed for the car. I was invigorated by such a nice and bountiful lovemaking session. It had been too long since I had had such a plentiful intimate encounter. My heart and prostate glands were graceful, although in my mind, I doubted whether this chick may be worth falling in love with. But, who cares! There lies a hidden pleasure in attaining the power of turning ice to steam and harnessing it at will. I guess neither of us will forget that "hot night."