Farm Fresh

Story Info
Hot but innocent delivery girl gets seduced by her customer.
897 words
4
20.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a sunny, slow, pleasant morning. The usual wake-up madness is over, and you are lazily sipping on some tea and reading upstairs. Everyone is gone about their business, and you are enjoying the quiet. Being alone, you are dressed very casually and comfortably - just enough to be able to open a door if need be. Loose skirt and one of those super-soft shirts that always made your nipples a bit pointy.

While you are half-daydreaming, you hear a door bell chime once. Hmmm. Who could that be?.. Oh, must be the delivery from that "farm startup" you spotted the other day. Let's see what they got.

You open the door and are quite surprised to see someone not at all like your usual delivery courier. It is a young woman, and she's dressed up something like a medieval peasant. Nice marketing move, you smile to yourself. More than that, the lady is positively beautiful. Curly hair, pink cheeks, and a very shy smile. Must be new.

You invite her into the kitchen, where she puts down the basket with your order and goes about explaining what is what. She is clearly repeating rehearsed lines, and yet you see that she's stumbling a bit; losing her train of thoughts. You realize that she's staring at you, as if hypnotized. Her lips are bright red, and her eyes can't decide whether to settle on your half-open lips or your nipples.

She stumbles once again, and it becomes obvious to both of you that you are entranced with each other. There is a moment of silence. Her hand jerks up a bit in your direction, only to fall back down. She is completely dazed. "I... I must be going", - she mumbles, and yet makes no attempt to move to the door.

Not having any plan or clear intention, you ever so slowly raise your hand and gently touch her cheek. If she were to object, you could probably make up some excuse; but she didn't. Her lips parted a bit and trembled, she inhaled deeply and half-closed her eyes just as your skin touched hers.

You could see that she is electrified by your touch and enjoying it immensely, yet she is caught off guard, confused, and not quite ready to jump into anything consciously. After a few very subtle caresses of her cheek, you silently walk around her. If you can't see me, it isn't happening, right?.. You gently wrap your arms around her, locking them under her breasts. She can feel your breath on her neck; you can feel her breath with your arms, and you can tell it is getting heavier. You touch her neck with your lips - not even kissing, just touching. When her head leans backward, you know that her defenses are down.

Slowly, you undo the lacing on the front of her leather mini-vest, and it falls open. You continue with your kisses on her neck; now they are more real, more decisive. Her smell is making you a bit lightheaded, so you forget all the tactics and go with the flow. Your hands find their way under her blouse and cup her heavy breasts. So warm, so soft, so wonderful. For a while, you just stand like that - holding her breasts, kissing your neck. You can hear her moan quietly.

After a minute of this, you feel that she's getting weak in her knees. You're not so sure about your own knees, either. Somehow it feels that spoken word could break the spell, wake her up, so you gently nudge her toward the living room couch. One step at a time, one kiss at a time. After what feels like eternity, she's reclining on the couch. Her head falls backwards onto a pillow, her curly hair cascading all around. Her eyes are still closed. She's so beautiful. Upside down, you gently kiss her lips. She's too shy to respond vigorously, yet when you withdraw a bit, you see her lips reach up to find yours again.

Never breaking contact with her for more than an instant, you gradually get around and in front of her, and lean in for more kisses. Your hand is once again under her blouse and on her breast, caressing her nipple. Her cheeks are bright red now.

Still, with everything going on, there is an illusion of normalcy. She's covered; nothing much is visibly happening; she just got a bit lightheaded and had to sit down, right?.. Right. Keeping it that way, you slowly migrate further down. Her dress is quite long - maybe it can cover a woman determined to reach something she really wants?.. Let's see...

Your hands are now wandering along her thighs, and you are inching your way upwards under that dress. She can feel your hair gently tickling her. She's moaning, and her legs alternate between spreading wider and closing. You are now so close to your goal that you can smell her sex. She is making you dizzy. As your lips are an inch away from her panties, you suddenly feel her hands on your head. You freeze and wait; a no will be a no, no matter how intoxicated you are. After an excruciatingly long moment, her hands - just about to push you away - suddenly change their mind and pull you straight in...