Farm Girl Thrills Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife agrees to one last competition.
2.9k words
4.35
93.4k
28
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ofarm
ofarm
74 Followers

There was a sudden awkwardness between the three of us. The air felt thick with it. It wasn't unusual for Mark to be at a loss for words, or Joe either for that matter, but there was a good 5 minutes of stark silence. Joe in his baggy sweats was seated on the sofa. Mark, buck naked, was sitting sort of Indian style on the floor and I with just a T shirt on had crawled into the recliner. We formed a triangle with an unusually large social distance between each of us. Unusual at least, considering the intimacy we had just shared. I wondered what everyone was thinking. Or what I was thinking for that matter. I was beyond intoxicated by this time. I was past the buzzed "fun" stage and into the stage where one could easily slip into despair...or simply pass out. Somebody PLEASE break this silence!

I couldn't think of anything appropriate to say. Should I say something to Joe about how he had just stimulated my clitoris while I was impaled on Mark's cock? Even my thoughts sounded sluttish at this point. Should I casually tell him "That was cool how you did that, it really gave me a great orgasm?" Or maybe "Well Joe that was a surprising move. I didn't see that coming even amidst all the weirdness that was happening." How do you just chat about stuff like this? What is there to say? In the heat of the moment it all seemed to just flow, naturally, with very little to be said... or thought, but now, after...? I just wanted to sleep it all off.

Joe finally broke the silence. "Hey, I brought some bud. Anyone up for burning one before we crash? Perfect! With those 13 words, he took us completely out of the awkward silence. He made this crazy, fucked up, night seem as routine as taking out the trash, and zapped us all back 10 years into our past.

It's the last thing I wanted to do, frankly, but anything to get us on to a new track. I said, "Great but not in here. It's still pretty warm, how bout the back deck?" Joe said "Great, I'll go grab it and meet you guys out there.

Marked hopped up and headed out the sliding glass door.

I said, "You're going out there like that?"

"Sure why not? It's still warm."

"Mark, you're completely naked."

"Damn Lisa it's like 3:30 in the morning. Who will see us?"

"Oh, yeah."

I headed out behind him.

Joe came out shortly with a packed bowl and passed it to me with a lighter.

I took a big heave and passed it on to Mark. It had been years since I smoked grass, I wondered how it would affect me.

"How the hell did you get this stuff on the plane?" Mark asked, in that post puff voice as he exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"I just put it in a Ziploc and tucked it into a roll of socks."

"You're nuts man, quite a risk to take for a bag of grass."

"I knew it had all the makings of a memorable night and it was worth the risk to have a little something special along," Joe said, exhaling and winking at me as he handed me the bowl.

I said, "Well I'm glad you took the risk, it saved us from that awkward silence in there if nothing else." I moved over to cuddle up to Mark and he took me in his arms and slid his hands up under my T shirt and pulled it up over my ass. I didn't resist, and as I turned around to face Joe again, I said "Of course you'll have to leave whatever is left over, you don't wanna take a chance like that again on the ride home." My pussy tingled at the thought of now being so casually exposed again to Joe. I pushed my tush back onto Mark's stiffening penis.

Joe said, "Damn farm girl you keep letting me see you like that and I'll leave anything here you want. And by the way, thanks for covering up Mark's Schlong; it was annoying having to look everywhere but over there."

I wiggled my ass against his now rock hard cock and said "No problem."

Mark said, "Ok, Lisa, what's the next game?"

"Stop! There will be no more games tonight. I'm bushed...so to speak."

"C'mon we each have one win, Joe can't go home with us being tied, he has to go home having been defeated by me."

I found that a bit annoying. Not just because I was exhausted, but also because he had reduced the importance of my sexuality to a level of junior high male competition.

Well if that's the way he was feeling...

"Ok," I said, "One last challenge, winner gets ME in their bed for the rest of the night ... but it won't do them my good because I'm going to be asleep."

"That's never bothered me before," Mark said, "What's the game?"

"Coin toss."

"Coin toss?" Mark protested, "There's no skill in that, its just chance. You do want me to win right?"

"What I want most right now is the quickest way to get this over with so I can sleep."

No one had a coin so I grabbed a beer coaster and said "Heads is the 'Rolling Rock' side. Joe, call it in the air."

"I call heads."

Flip

"Heads it is. Winner!"

I grabbed Joe by the hand, and turning to Mark I said "Kiss me good night baby."

Mark gave me a nice slow kiss followed by a little grin. I grinned back and gave him a wink and hustled off to Joe's room. We shut the door, and I heard Mark walk down the hall, pause for a moment at Joe's door, and then go on down the hall. I wished he had stopped to collect me and said "To hell with this game, she's my wife and she's sleeping with me." But he didn't, he just kept walking and went on to bed.

I looked at Joe and asked, "You have a favorite side?"

"Both of your sides look great to me."

I rolled my eyes and, smiling, I said, "Do you say corny shit like that to every girl you sleep with? No wonder you're still single. I meant which side of the bed, dumb ass."

"Damn, farm women are blunt! I knew what you meant." And then, pretending to mumble to himself, "Geez, try to compliment some people."

"Ok, since you seem to be unable to focus on anything but my physique, I'll decide for you. You'll take the side closest to the wall."

Joe climbed in and slid under the sheets and I climbed in beside him like we had done this hundreds of times. With all the playful banter, it felt more like a sleepover than adultery. I reached up and turned off the lamp and we both settled back on our backs, staring up at the ceiling. It was silent and I realized that the pot was really working on me. I said "It's too quiet, you mind if we have a little music?"

"Awesome idea."

I shimmied out from under the sheets and felt my way over to the small I pod player that we had in the guest room. I found the start button to light up the screen and thumbed through until I found an old 10,000 maniacs album. Perfect soft music and it took me back a few years. I climbed back in bed and the lights from the LEDs now gave the room a subtle blue glow.

The music sounded like it hadn't in years. I had forgotten how a little weed could heighten ones appreciation of the senses. I started to feel like I was floating on a cloud, and started to doze off. Joe started to wriggle around and he whispered "you mind if I lose these sweats?" "No, I wondered why you left em on after all this."

"Didn't want to seem presumptuous"

That gave me the giggles, and I couldn't stop. "Dude, you were stimulating my clit while my husband had his cock in me 20 minutes ago, and now you worried about being presumptuous?" He started giggling too, both of us trying to be as quiet as possible.

He pulled off his sweats and tossed them out onto the floor.

I said "Better?"

"Much."

We settled back in and I tuned back in to the music. After about five minutes, Joe said "You should try it too", and the giggle session started all over again. I sat up and pulled off my T shirt and settled back and turned over on my side facing away from him. I said, "Can we get some sleep now?" I could feel him turning over on his side in position to spoon me but he wasn't touching me. I wriggled myself closer to him and tucked my tush against him, so he'd know it was ok. He wrapped his arm around me and we cuddled up close. I loved to cuddle, and was far too stoned to stress out about whether it was wrong or right to be doing it with Joe. Mark almost never held me like this any more. I could feel Joe getting hard. As his cock stiffened it pushed against the back of my thighs and I lifted my left leg to let it spring between my legs and closed my legs again. We were like teenagers exploring each other for the first time. We stayed like that for a long time and I was drinking in the sensation of his warm body tangled around mine.

I dozed off for I don't know for how long but awoke to Joe gently stroking my hair. It felt heavenly, and made me feel like giving him a little something back. I reached down between my legs and found his still engorged cock, and started making small, soft slow circles on the front of it. I could feel him growing thicker and throbbing a little and as he stiffened more; the head of his cock now putting more pressure in my slick lips. I ever so slowly rocked my hips back into him to let his shaft slide back and forth in my wetness. He started pumping slowly himself and his shaft almost slipped inside me. I must have given out a groan because he re-positioned himself for a better angle and tried to penetrate me. I didn't let him and turned over on my other side to face him. I looked him in the eyes and said. "You're an evil man, you're trying to fuck your best friends wife" He said nothing and moved in for a kiss. Softly our lips slid slowly over each other and our tongues explored each other. He slid his right arm under my neck and pulled my body tighter against him. His cock ground into my pubic hair, and rubbed my belly with slippery pre=cum. He pulled my thigh up over his leg and positioned the head of his cock at my vagina. I whispered softly, "You're going to hell if you do this you know." He thrust his hot cock inside me as far as it would go, and involuntarily I let out a little squeak. How could this feel so dammed good? I'd been fondled and fucked by three men tonight, what was so different now? He gently turned me over and got on top of me and I spread my legs in full submission. I was now his for the taking. He started slowly but gradually picked up the pace. He reached a perfectly synchronized rhythm with the music that was playing. In the soft glow I could just make out his eyes burning directly into mine like he was completely in love. I don't know how long it lasted, but it wasn't long enough. His breathing told me he was ready to come. I whispered "You want to plant your seed inside me don't you, heathen." His face turned serious and just a little angry, and he didn't answer. I whispered more aggressively, "Think your friend in there will like it if you make me pregnant?" He looked a little bewildered but kept thrusting. I reached up and grabbed his face and looked him right in the eye and speaking like the devil herself I sneered, "Do it!" It only took a couple of more strokes and he came in a thundering orgasm inside me.

He gently rolled off me, and settled in close to me with his hand resting gently on my left breast and he was softly pinching my nipple.

I waited a few minutes and said, "You weren't planning on making me sleep in the wet spot were you? I mean, I could go sleep in my own bed."

"No, no...no don't do that."

Then he rolled over and I slid under him to take my place on the side where he was. I turned over to face the wall and he cuddled up to spoon me and that was the last thing I remembered. I must have gone sound asleep.

When I woke up the next morning the brightness of the room burned my eyes and I had to squint for a while until my eyes adjusted. I was disoriented for a moment to find myself in the wrong room and then with a sense of dread it all came back to me. I already had a hangover headache, which usually didn't occur until I was up and around for a while. Bad sign. I didn't feel like moving. I was on my back, half covered by the sheet and half exposed. I could smell the pot smoke smell in my hair, and my pubic hair was crusty and matted with dried semen. (A little odd since my recollection was that Joe had cum inside me) I glanced over and Joe was still asleep lying face down on top of the sheet. My eyes felt salty and dry and my throat was parched and scratchy like when I used to smoke in bars. I needed a drink but, didn't feel like moving. The bedroom door was wide open, and I wondered how it got that way. Had Mark opened it and seen us this way? I don't know why it mattered, since this was what he wanted, but I really hoped that he hadn't. I hoped that I could somehow put my shirt on and get out of there before he woke up. I wanted to climb in our bed with Mark and try to go back to sleep away this hang over.

But no. I smelled coffee and bacon frying, and I knew that Mark was already up. I lifted my heavy head and looked at the clock and it was 11:30 am. I dropped my head back on my pillow and let out the kind of groan my grandfather used to make when he struggled to climb in or out of a car.

Have you ever just wished you could disappear? Have some scantily clad blonde Genie cross her arms across her bust and blink you out of your life and into some completely different life? That's what I was feeling. I just didn't want to face the day and wished that the last day had never happened. I don't think it was guilt exactly. I just wanted to turn back the clock and erase the whole of the previous day.

Reaching deep inside myself for whatever strength I could find, I rolled myself out off the foot of the bed to avoid the naked hairy body on the other side of the bed. I headed off to the shower in our room. I stood in the hot shower and hoped the water would wash my short term memory away. It didn't, but I smelled better and felt marginally better by the time I was done. I put on not at all sexy bra and panties, threw on some baggy kaki shorts, and an old flannel shirt and I wandered out to the kitchen.

Mark was wearing pajama bottoms and hadn't combed his hair or shaved. Joe was now and awake slumped over a cup of coffee at the kitchen table. He had put on jeans and a Fine Young Cannibals T shirt. I hadn't had a reason to think of that band in years. No one was saying anything but when I walked over to Mark for a good morning kiss, he said "There's our girl." That was the closest the conversation came to discussing what had happened the night before. Breakfast was relatively quiet and around noon Mark and Joe retreated to their respective showers to get ready to head to the airport for Joe's flight home. That flight out couldn't happen soon enough for me. I was in no condition to deal with the awkward tension. Soon, they were off for the airport and I got a casual kiss from both guys before they got in the car and drove off. I spent most of the day trying to distract myself by wandering around the farm and thinking about other things, but my aching head and queasy stomach were constant reminders.

Mark didn't get home until around 5 o'clock that evening. I guess he needed some time too. I dreaded having to face him.

ofarm
ofarm
74 Followers