Farmer Jones' Daughters

Story Info
Farmers daughters with large breasts, and Aliens.
1.4k words
3.65
79k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late July, a hot sticky summer day the whole town was celebrating their annual "Watermelon Festival" a whole weekend devoted to the towns major crop and life Source as far as industry is concerned. They have watermelon eating contests, largest watermelon contest, and best watermelon wine tasting contest. Physical contests such as watermelon toss, and the one contest which is extremely popular with the male population largest melon contest! Young women from the tri-state area join in the festivities, which only the most qualified Need apply, basically well-endowed and attractive women.

Farmer Jones' daughters, Becky, Tina and Wendy, all three are extremely attractive and well endowed, Wendy being the tallest and the bustiest a 43DDx27x35 with Brown hair and Blue eyes. Tina is just a little shorter than Wendy but almost the same measurements, 41DDx30x36 with Auburn hair and Brown eyes, Becky the youngest of the three but by no means less attractive, a very bouncy 42DDx28x34 with Brown hair and Brown eyes and dimples when she smiles. Farmer Jones knows how to grow-em if you know what I mean! If you don't just read the story and I will enlighten you.

It all happened about twenty-one years ago, a silvery orb was orbiting our blue/green planet and collecting information about our civilization and our lifestyles and they became VERY interested in the way we interact with each other, particularly how we reproduce and the fact that we gain so much pleasure from it. The two occupants, "T'al"and "K'ala" are members of an advanced race who are highly evolved in space travel, DUH! They traveled several million light years to reach us.

But they are puzzled about how the majority of us enjoy the experience, which to them is a chore and a duty, and for the good of the whole, creating more workers to mine the precious ore that is needed to fuel their advanced machinery. The desire was gone; they no longer felt the desire to even try to reproduce. The upper echelon of society decided to go on this mission for the welfare of their race because their population was slowly growing impotent and in danger of disappearing from existence.

They started observing men and women and their interaction and wondered if everyone experienced sex the same, they tried themselves but since their anatomy was different it didn't work. They used their replicator to create a human male and a human female to try and understand more about human physiology but they couldn't make the clones interact in the same manner as they had witnessed. The clones were basically shells, they didn't have any spirit or desires so they realized that if they wanted a better understanding of human desires they would have to risk detection and travel to the surface and try and interact with them. They could alter their shape at will, but without understanding human desires they could never understand what humans feel.

They carefully examined for an area for their research and chose a little spot that was low in population and pretty secluded from the rest of society. A little town called Fertile Fields in Tennessee, farm oriented close-knit community with a population of approximately 673.

They decided that they would try and blend in with the crops as they studied the seasons so they wouldn't be harvested and be detected, one idea since it was summer and there would be time to observe before the fall harvest they transformed themselves into stalks of corn.

They observed local girls taking young boys into the cornfield and decided this would be fruitful to their study, one girl was walking into the field on a cool afternoon she seemed distracted and the aliens thought she was attractive by human standards, she acted strangely compared to what their observations of most humans. She kept looking around to see if she was being watched, to make sure she was alone, she walked to the center of the field and she took a blanket out of a bag she was carrying and she laid it on a bare area in the middle of the cornfield and sat down.

They soon found out that her name was Traci, she had Blonde hair and sparkling Blue eyes, she had a slim build with pert breasts. With trembling hands she withdrew a picture of her lost love, something had happened that he was no longer with her, so she then took out a candle, as she lit the candle she started to undress. Traci first unbuttoned her blouse and then removed her shorts, then she unhooked her bra she shivered as she brushed against her puffy nipples, her breasts seemed to defy gravity. Then she removed her panties, which were already damp from feverish fantasies, the cool evening air made tremble as it caressed her clitoris.

She sat down in the middle of the blanket and sadly looked at the picture and began to cry as thought of what they once shared but never fulfilled. She started to think of their times spent together and started touching herself, caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples and licking her fingers to touch her nipples some more, she then slowly traced a trail down her belly and found her already moistening pussy, her hunger growing into a feverish pace. She wanted something hard, something that would fulfill her deepening desire. Traci stood up and walked over to a tall corn stalk and picked the biggest corn cob and went back to her spot on the blanket and sat down, she then started to shuck the corn imagining it was like her lost loves penis as it became erect. When it was clean she caressed it and kissed it making the need to have inside her even more, she swirled her tongue around the end until it was wet from her saliva and started to rub her clitoris and moistening quivering pussy and slowly started to move it in and out, her juices really started flowing making it easier to put it in further.

In a few strokes she was no longer aware of her surroundings and the lust building up made her seem to be possessed by this need for sexual fulfillment, her pace quickened as her lust grew and she was teasing her breasts a little rougher than before.

She didn't notice that K'ala had moved closer to get a better view of her activities, as the girl lay writhing from the stimulation she was giving herself she failed to see the K'ala's leaves were moving towards her heaving breasts and wrap themselves around them and start teasing her nipples.

She didn't realize that something was touching her she was too deep into the feeling to even notice, the other stalk started moving towards her pussy. K'ala and T'al had picked up on the pheromones that were emitting from her body, and it was an unusual sensation but they were getting caught up in the girls lust and realizing what their race had been missing out on for more than a decade, and wanted more. T'al was reaching for Traci's pussy and tasting her juices and slowly trying to take the place of the corn cob which she was working at a feverish pace, she never noticed the change it was a smooth transition.

T'al was feeling the effects of the pheromones and tasting Traci's juices T'al was soon feeling the lust that eminated from her body and he was in such a state of sexual frenzy T'al forgot about the mission and was solely concentrated on his need for sexual release.

K'ala was intrigued with Traci's breasts the now hardening nipples, the taste of her skin and the obvious pleasure she got from arousing this young woman was something K'ala had never experienced before, to see her writhe from K'ala's manipulations was mind numbing, K'ala reached forth with a tendril to probe Traci's mouth, ordinarily K'ala wouldn't risk this but at the moment it seemed safe to say Traci wouldn't notice and probably enjoy the experiment. Traci literally gobbled the tendril as far as she could without choking, for K'ala it was beyond belief to feel such raw lust from just having this woman sucking on the tendril, soon it was too much for K'ala and she started to pump secretions down Traci's willing throat, T'al too couldn't control himself any longer and he too started to pump secretions into Traci's pussy.

Traci passed out from her orgasm T'al and K'ala returned to their disguise and Traci eventually came to, wondering what had happened to her, did she dream all of this or was she raped or did she actually make love to her lost love?