Farmer's Daughter

Story Info
Her brattish ways were brought to a halt.
2.7k words
4.39
139.8k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

The farmer's daughter had been a pernicious and spoilt little brat when she was younger. Now that she was older she was the epitome of a pernicious and spoilt big brat. She delighted getting people into trouble, snooping around and finding errors in their work. I've always suspected that she wasn't above introducing those errors.

I'd had a few run-ins with her myself, but nothing too serious. She may have considered me the odd job man but her father knew my value. If he fired me or leant on me hard enough to make me decide to quit he'd have been in the shit. He might be the owner and have the legal authority but I was the one who really ran the farm and he knew it.

Katherine didn't know it. She saw me as some sort of favoured, lazy employee and tried a few times to get me into serious trouble. As far as she was concerned the only one entitled to any favours was her.

Things sort of came to a head shortly after her eighteenth birthday. She deliberately reopened a gate I'd closed, letting the sheep and new lambs get loose. I'd spotted her doing it and managed to get back to the paddock and round them up in a timely fashion.

There was, I knew, no way her father would take any action against his darling daughter. I didn't even bother to tell him about her latest prank. Instead, I took steps.

I kept an eye out for Katherine, wanting to know when she was snooping around watching me. Eventually time and place fell into line. I slipped into our minor barn, knowing she was watching. It was currently underused, just storing a bit of excess hay. At the back of the barn there were a couple of small bales of hay with some loose stuff scattered around them. I made a bit of a show of taking something out from behind the bales and then returning it.

Show over, I sneaked out of the barn, conscious of a pair of nasty eyes watching me. As I walked away, out of the corner of my eye I saw Katherine hovering, then darting into the barn. I turned and headed back to the barn, watching from beside the door, waiting.

Katherine went scurrying down to the bales and leaned over them, just sort of fishing around to see what was there. It didn't take her long to see the mesh tubing and she promptly stuck her hand down it to see what was in the tube. What was in it was now her hand.

Have you ever seen a Chinese finger trap. It's a simple little tube made of woven straw. You stick a finger in either end and then try to take them out. The straw mesh closes over your fingers. The harder you pull the tighter it grips. That was basically the sort of mesh tube that Katherine had stuck her hand down.

Finding nothing in the tube Katherine went to pull her hand out, only to find the mesh closing tightly over her arm, holding her prisoner. I heard her swear and could see that she was tugging quite strongly, just not getting anywhere.

Now I'd placed two tubes there, really only expecting one to be of use. Katherine got the bright idea that if she stuck her free hand down the second tube she could reach around and push her first hand free. It didn't work that way. It just resulted in both hands being stuck.

Mind you, she could still have got free if she'd stopped to think. All she had to do was push down on the tubes until they were loose and hold them like that while she extracted one hand and then the other. She probably would have figured it out eventually, but in the short term she panicked. I could see her struggling and her language was not at all nice.

Before she could solve the puzzle or rip the tubes apart by sheer force and fury I wandered back into the barn.

"Katherine," I greeted her. "Got a problem?"

She turned her head and glared at me.

"I'm stuck and you know it. You did this deliberately. Get me loose. Now!"

"Quite right. I did do it deliberately. I wanted you in a position where you couldn't walk away while I have a little chat with you."

"What? You let me loose right now."

"Tell me, why did you undo that gate and let the sheep out the other day?" I asked, blandly ignoring her request. "You know better than that."

"I didn't and you can't prove I did," she snapped. "Now get me loose."

"You did. I saw you. I decided that it was time you started taking responsibility for your actions and their consequences."

"What consequence?" she sneered at me. "You had to round up a few sheep. Big deal."

"Quite a few consequences or possible consequences," I pointed out. "While I was rounding up the sheep I wasn't doing other work I had to do. The sheep could have ruined the vegetable garden if I hadn't seen you acting like a ninny. There could have been an accident and we might have lost some valuable live-stock."

"Big deal. None of that happened. Are you going to let me loose or not?"

"Not," I said. "There is one consequence that I didn't mention that is about to happen."

"What do you mean, not? And what consequence?"

I reached down and lifted Katherine's dress tucking it up around her waist. Then I took her panties and pulled them down.

"I'll be letting you free after I've given you what you've been begging for. Your father is too soft-hearted to do it so I thought I would."

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at," came the not unexpected shriek. "Leave my clothes alone."

My hand came down smartly on her bottom.

"I'm going to spank you. What did you think was happening?"

Another firm spank and an infuriated squeal.

"You let me loose or I'll scream and when someone comes I'll say you tried to rape me," was the indignant demand.

"Point one. There's no-one home to hear you if you scream," I told her, delivering another nice firm spank.

"Point two. Your bottom is for spanking, not raping." This was said while delivering another spank.

"Point three. Rape, in case you didn't know it, takes place here." I poked very firmly against her slit, just where I could see the edge of her inner lips. "We'll discuss any ravishment of you after the spanking."

With those little quibbles out of the way I carried on with the spanking. I politely explained to her as I spanked just what she was doing wrong around the place and the way I expected her to correct her behaviour in the future. For her part, Katherine, wriggled and squealed and protested, all the while her bottom taking on a nice red flush.

Satisfied that I'd covered all the points that I wanted to cover I finally ceased the spanking. Katherine was lying across the bale, crying, but I didn't have much sympathy for her. She's asked for everything she got.

"Ok. Spanking complete. Would you like to discuss rrrravishment?" I rolled the R very nicely, making the word sound quite sinister.

"You won't really rape me, will you?" she asked, her voice very small.

I started stroking her mound. Not hard, just enough to let her know my hand was there. She squirmed about beneath my touch but, interestingly, she didn't protest or try to move away.

"I'm considering it," I told her. "It's a bit hard to decide with you all covered up. If you'll excuse me I'll just do something about that."

I started with her panties, pulling them right off and laying them to one side. Her dress was a simple thing, just a slip hanging from her shoulder straps. I pushed that up and over her head, letting it slide down her arms. The bra was even easier. Unhook and let it drop.

"You have very nice breasts," I murmured, capturing them and stroking them. "You know, the more I see of you the harder it is to say no to rape."

I released her breasts, switching my attention back to stroking her pussy, but this time with a much firmer touch. She was still squirming but also stayed bent over the hay-bales, taking it. If she really objected there was nothing to stop her from scrambling over to the other side of the bales. While it wouldn't necessarily stop me it would make things a lot harder and she must realise that.

"You're just trying to scare me," she muttered. "You're not really going to do anything."

"Did you think that before the spanking?" I asked, but she didn't answer.

I was now pressing harder against her mound and she was muttering and grumbling and softly swearing. She was also giving little excited squeaks every so often. An even bigger one when I eased her lips apart and slipped my fingers inside her.

A bit of internal teasing showed that she was not a virgin or, at least, not virgo intacta. A good gallop on a horse will often achieve the same result as a good gallop from a man, but without the pleasure.

"So, are you still technically virginal or not?" I asked.

"What do you mean, technically?"

"Your hymen is history. I was just wondering if this was caused by a dildo, an enthusiastic cock, or a horse ride."

She made a rude remark about what I could do with a dildo, but that was all she said.

"So which is it?" I prompted her. "Have you been riding someone's cock in secret?"

"No," she snapped, sounding genuinely horrified.

"I see. Must have been the result of all those wild horse-rides you used to take. Didn't anyone ever tell you that you could pop your cherry that way?"

The young woman was practically squirming with embarrassment. She muttered something that I didn't catch.

"Sorry," I said cheerfully. "I missed that. Can you speak up?"

"My mother told me, but who listens to that sort of nonsense when they're young. The whole concept of virginity didn't even register back then and I don't care and fuck you anyway."

"If that's an invitation then I have to say I accept. Your pussy feels nice and hot and juicy, as though it's just waiting for some dedicated attention."

I drew down my zip, making as much noise as possible, watching her stiffen. With my erection free I moved closer, pressing it against her slit and rubbing it back and forth, applying just enough pressure for her lips to swell and part slightly. I should say part a bit more. She was already aroused, with her labia swollen and pouting, her inner lips now pronounced and protruding.

She gasped and her head swivelled down, peering along under her body, trying to see what was happening. She apparently saw my erection because she gasped again and her head jerked to the front.

I continued rubbing her, feeling the moisture within her seeping out and dampening my cock. Time to actually do something I decided.

"Ok, Katherine, this is it," I told her, parting her lips that little extra so the head of my cock could press between them. "However, I'll give you a chance. Tell me honestly you don't want this and I'll stop."

With that I started pressing slowly forward. With no hymen to worry about I was quickly in her passage and moving forward.

"Wait," she suddenly said. "Just wait a moment. Do you mean that if I tell you to stop, you will?"

I didn't wait. I was still pressing slowly forward, easing my way into her.

"Of course," I said piously. "Um, it might be a little late to tell me to stop once I'm all the way in you."

"What, you won't stop once you're right in me?"

"That's right. Once you're nailed I think it only fair that I should continue."

"Oh, god, you're in me now. I can feel it. How far are you in me?"

"Does it matter? You just have to decide yes or no."

"It's not fair. How can I decide anything with that thing distracting me? Take it out so I can decide."

For god's sake, how hard a decision was it? Did she want to be ravished or not? Shouldn't take too much thinking.

It turned out it required more thinking than she had time, even though I slowed down. She was still gasping and dithering, wondering what was going on when I slotted home with a little slap.

"That wasn't fair," she said in a half wail. "You rushed me."

Rushed hell. She wanted to be fucked but didn't want to admit it. Now she was getting her wish come true.

Now that I was committed I went to work with a will. I pulled back and started driving in hard, the slap of our bodies meeting sounding in the barn. Katherine may have been a novice but she certainly picked up the required skills in a hell of a hurry. She was lifting her bottom and pushing to meet me almost from the first stroke, gasping and panting and from the various noises she was making having a fine old time.

I think it was a case where she could tell herself that she'd made a protest and been forced so she could just relax and go with it because she wasn't responsible for what was happening. And she was certainly going with it. Her busy little bottom bounced and pushed and bounced back for more.

I started off with my hands on her hips, holding her reasonably still until I got a nice rhythm going. After that I sought out her breasts again, taking hold of them while I plunged repeatedly into her. I do like the feel of a nice breast, especially if I'm riding the owner of the breast at the same time.

Katherine was all eager wriggling and bucking and squealing, twisting and turning but somehow managing to ensure that our contact didn't slip apart. I didn't really need to rub her breasts, she was busy rubbing them against my hands, apparently appreciating the way my rough hands dragged across her nipples.

Any pretence at reluctance very quickly went by the way. Katherine was pleading with me, demanding I go in harder and faster, squeeze her breasts, and just plain fuck her, fuck her hard. I did my best to follow through on her requirements, driving in harder and doing my best to fuck her so hard she passed out.

When I felt my climax approaching I didn't bother to try to slow it down. It was bloody obvious that Katherine was living in expectation of her own climax at any second and she was begging for that final release. I let fly, ramming in hard, eager to expend my seed, and Katherine accepted it with a shudder and a muted scream, clinging to me as she convulsed under me.

Spent, I leisurely reached down and released the mesh tubes that were locked on Katherine's hands. I tidied my own clothes and sank back, waiting for her to get her act together.

After a while she gave a shuddering sigh and pushed herself up. It took her a moment to notice that her arms were now free but when she did she gave a little sigh and a smirk. She looked at me and her smirk died away.

"Stand up," I told her, speaking softly.

She did so, hands crossed to cover her breasts and pussy. I shook my head.

"Hands by your side," I told her, and she dropped them, blushing.

I raked my eyes over her, appreciating the view of her young body.

"If I have any more nonsense out of you," I said, "you'll find yourself bent over the hay bale again, and you won't enjoy it. However, if you behave yourself, I'll bend you over the hay bale and see that you do enjoy it. Understand?"

She blushed and nodded.

"Good. Then I'll see you here tomorrow and we'll discuss your behaviour. Ah, you might want to get dressed now. I just heard your father's car drive up."

She gave a squeak and dived for her clothes. I left her scrambling into them. I still had a lot of work to do.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers