Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the crack in the door I could see what was probably a closet. To the left of that was an open door that I could see led to the master bedroom (would that be a mistress bedroom for these two?).

But what made my jaw drop was the glass-walled walk-in shower with a bench across the far wall and a huge tub on the outside wall. The shower took up about eight feet of the wall and the tub took up the rest. But the size wasn't what had caught my eyes.

The wall was almost all window, starting at the back of the tub and going almost all the way to the ceiling.

Betty and Bobbi Jo had been watching me as I took it in, then asked, "Are you going to join us or just watch?"

As I stood there, she took Bobbi Jo's hand and led her to the shower. I stood and watched them for a while as they got wet, washed each other's hair and bodies, getting all soapy...

It occurred to me that I could their reflections in the wall behind them because it was dark outside and that caused me to wonder something. "Be right back!" I said as I walked out and down the stairs.

Going out the back door, I walked part way out into the back yard and turned around.

Sure enough, they had known what I was thinking, because Bobbi Jo was standing a little way back from the glass with Betty standing in front of her and Bobbi Jo was slowly and sensuously running her soaped hands across Betty's tits, circling the bases of them and pulling out, almost like she was stroking two very short but very fat dicks.

When her hands got to the ends of those tits, apparently her fingers and thumbs met and pulled the pinched nipples out a bit before letting those little titties bounce back to Betty's chest.

Then her hands went back to wrap around the bases and begin again.

Apparently there was enough light coming out of the window that they could see me down there through the reflection 'cuz they were both looking straight at me.

I could have stayed there and watched that all night.

Sure.

I could have.

But I didn't.

12