Farmers of Sien

Story Info
Becca shoots for a promotion on the farm.
1.6k words
3.92
13k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca sighed wishfully as another set of oversized breasts were plopped in front of her. "Hey Stevie, how's the orchard?" she asked as she started fondling and massaging the mammories before her. "Good! We cleared out about 30 trees. I think I've got two or three in here," she patted her bust as she spoke. Becca was always envious of the whopping melons she milked every day at the farm, and she dreamed about the day she would work in the fields. An apple popped out of Stevie's breasts, shortly followed by several dozen more. After six or seven minutes, Stevie's chest was empty, and had returned to her normal cantaloupe size.

Becca loved her job, who wouldn't love touching massive breasts all day? But she longed to be bigger, to be fuller, to be massive. At home she would absorb fruit she brought home from the farm in her cleavage, but it wasn't the same. She never got much bigger than how she started. Tomorrow, she thought. Tomorrow I'll ask to be tested. If I do well, maybe they'll let me work during the next harvest season. The thought excited her, and she fell into an excited sleep.

There are a few different jobs on the farm. The most coveted is being a Harvester. Harvesters go out into the fields or orchards and pluck crops from the earth or the trees and slip them into their cleavage for transport. These women often grow to massive sizes and are connected to the ancestors of Sien that created the magic. The legends say that the ancestors used old magic to allow the busts of their women to store food and water so they could better survive as hunter/gathers. The Harvesters carry on this tradition and do so proudly, many often get tattoos just below collarbones (placed so that the ink won't stretch out).

Another job on the farm is being a Tanker. Tankers are some of the biggest women on the farm. Most are retired Harvesters, and are used to swelling to gigantic proportions. Tankers arrive before sunrise, and soak their breasts in the reservoir, filling them to capacity. Some of the more experienced Tankers can store 4,000 gallons in their breasts, each one being about twelve feet around and eight feet long when they're filled. Tankers work in teams of three. When a tanker goes into the field, the one filled with water sits upon the back of a horse, riding backwards, with each of her breasts in their own cart. One of the unfilled tankers leads the horse, and the other rides with the massive juggs, milking them to water the plants as the swollen mammaries roll past. Even unfilled, most of the tankers walk around with watermelons swinging from their chests, most swaying past their waists and knocking against their thighs.

New girls, and a few men, often start out as Milkers. They help remove the produce from the Harvesters, and occasionally help to drain the tankers if problems arise. Most of these girls have small boobs, few having anything larger than a good-sized orange.

Many of the men on the farm work with animals. The enhancement enchantment for the women of Sien excludes animals of any sort, so the men tend to the cattle, chickens, and are often fishermen.

The next morning, Becca arrived early for her shift. She went into the main house, and waited to speak with the boss. The boss, Abigail, is a retired Harvester who had a head for business. She had a rather large, custom built desk so she could sit and work without having to navigate around her overgrown breasts. There was a set of straps below the desk for her meat melons. As Becca entered Abigail's office, Becca wondered how big they actually were. There were rumors, but only that. No one had seen Abigail outside of her office.

"So you want to be a Harvester?" Abigail said, looking Becca up and down. "Forgive me if I say you don't exactly have the body type for it." Becca looked down. She could clearly see her feet, her firm, but small breasts hardley blocked her view. Abigail thought for a moment. "You know, my wife is pregnant and could use a hand tending the garden. You can fill up and help her water." Becca's face lit up. "Thank you so much!" she beamed. "Go back there about now. We have enough Milkers on shift this morning," Abigail instructed. Becca thanked her a few more times, then walked quickly out of the room, barely containing her excitement.

Around the back side of the main house there was a good sized garden surrounded by a low white fence. Becca opened the gate, looking for the boss's wife. A figure stood up between some bushes, hands pressed against the small of it's back. The figure turned, and Becca was immediately struck by the sheer size of the woman. Her pregnant belly bulged before her as if she had absorbed half a dozen watermelons but they had gone straight to her stomach. Her boobs were each half the size of her stomach, resting on and hanging over the bulge. The bronzed flesh was totally bare to the sun, unlike the tankers that usually covered all except the nipples, to avoid sun damage. "Hi there! You must be my help today." Becca was still a little shell shocked but she managed, "Y.. yeah! That's me ma'am."

"Oh don't call me that! Call me Missy. Now go fill yourself up sweetie, in the basin over there." Becca walked over the basin, which stood at about chest height and had two very deep pools. She lowered her chest to the water, and felt a little tingling. The tingling got more and more intense, and Becca giggled from the pleasure. The sensation stopped suddenly and she stood. Or rather, tried to. As she stood up, Becca gasped at the size of her breasts. She lost her balance, and toppled backwards, falling on her back, tits to the sky. They rippled and sloshed on impact and Becca felt the full weight of them. They must weigh 40 pounds together, Becca thought as she struggled to stand up. There's no way my overalls will cover me now, she thought as a hand appeared in the sky between her boobs, and Becca reached out to grab it. Missy lifted her up with ease, and steadied Becca as she balanced her new accessories.

Becca looked up at her helper, and realized that she was a halfling. Her eyes were amber and slightly sharp; her hair reached halfway down her back, which was made more impressive given that she was nearly seven feet tall. Probably half elf, she though, which would explain her massive belly. Elf children nearly always came in pairs, and when they didn't, it was as a trio. "Look at you sweetie!" Missy cooed, "you've got nice, perky little titties!" Little wasn't exactly the most accurate word, but even so both of Becca's breasts would struggle to fill one of Missy's. Missy gave Becca's tits a gentle squeeze and some water dribbled out. "Come on and help me water these peppers over here."

They chatted as they worked, Missy mostly. Becca found out that Missy was a surrogate. Missy and Abigail (also known as Topsy to Missy) had a little party a few months back with another couple, Kristof and Jason. "We're all bi you see, so it works out when either Topsy or I want some dick, and Jay or Kris want to play with some queen-sized funbags," Missy explained with a wink. The babies in her belly we're either Jason's or Kristof's. They had wanted children so Missy was happy to carry the babies to term for them. She was indeed half elf, and was only starting her second trimester. "Once my milk comes in I'll probably be about this size all the time," she said stroking her half-diminished but still impressive chest.

They had finished watering the garden, and Missy was empty. Becca saw the real size of her melons, and they were just that: melons. They rested happily on her heavily pregnant belly, now seeming very small next to her belly. Becca still had some water left in her breasts, and they were the size of big grapefruits. "You can empty the rest into the plants inside sweetie," Missy said, butting up her overalls to conceal her mammaries. They bulged and strained the garment as Missy and Becca walked back, and Becca could hardly take her eyes off them.

Back inside the house, Becca emptied herself into the mint and other herbs growing in pots on the windowsill. She then returned to Abigail's office, and found Missy lounging on a couch, her pillows supported by a specially designed cushions. "You look a little bigger than when you came in," remarked Abigail. Becca looked down, and Abigail was right - she was slightly bigger, though still rather small. "After a few weeks of this, you might be ready to become a Harvester," Abigail said, then pressed a mark on her desk. The top of the desk lifted, and slid to the side. What was beneath took Becca's breath away. Two perfectly smooth, absolutely massive breasts had been hiding there the whole time. Missy laughed at Becca's open mouth. "Yeah they get everyone the first time. You're used to seeing tits that big full of water or ore, but never empty. She's my special case." Missy kissed Abigail on the cheek. Abigail muttered a few words and stood up. A pair of small clouds had formed, each supporting one of her titanic boobs. "I'm about to get my milk, you see, so you're gonna take over the garden," Missy explained. "By the time the babies come, you'll be big enough to start harvesting!"

This is one hell of a promotion, thought Becca. She was on her way home. She smiled when she realized that by the time Missy took the garden back, it would be pumpkin season. I'm gonna get massive and I'm gonna love it, she thought. Becca giggled, and smiled all the way home.