Farmhand Flash

Story Info
putting on a show for the farm foreman
1.1k words
4.46
85.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of how I became a public exhibitionist. It helps if you read my first story, at least you get a background of the progress I am making...

After several months of flashing the truckers, I had gotten used to the idea of exhibitionism. I was doing it because my husband enjoyed letting other men see me, but I have to admit, I was starting to enjoy the attention myself.

I had gone from being scared to take my top off in the car at night to being able to be totally nude in front of truck drivers, even going so far as to finger myself to climax for an occasional trucker. Just thinking about another man seeing me naked got to be such a turn-on that I would just nearly cum thinking about them looking at me.

This was a "controlled" environment. Truck drivers usually have a deadline to make, so they can't hassle you to do something you are uncomfortable with. They drive rigs that are just not as nimble as cars, you can get out of a situation if you get uncomfortable. All in all I felt very comfortable with this aspect. Hubby had other ideas, though, wanting me to go 'farther'.

It finally happened, one day. Early springtime and I was ready to sunbathe and catch some rays. I never had problems with laying out in our back yard, it being so secluded. It was nearly a mile to our nearest neighbor. So, after finding the suntan oil, a beach chair, a cold beer, and my trusty two-piece, off I went to the back yard.

I felt very comfortable with untying my top, and laying on my stomach so that I would not get tan lines. Heaven forbid I would lay on my back, though. Again, Hubby had different ideas. He came over, pulled my top off and put it in his pocket!

It didn't bother me for a little while, but then I needed to turn over. "Hey, give me my top back!".

"Nope, I want to see those beautiful breast while I work, and I think I'll keep it a while. Better yet, Why don't you take off those bottoms, so I can get a GOOD show?" Hubby gleely answered.

Looking around nervously, I decided to try it. My nipples where already hard from being free, and I did enjoy the sun on my skin. We were well off of the main drag, it wasn't like somebody could drive up the driveway into our backyard without me knowing!

I lay back down thinking all kind of thoughts. It did feel so good to be naked, feeling the sun on my nipples and pubic area. I was getting kind of aroused when hubby came up to make it worse.

He sat by me and started rubbing my nipples, which were already rock hard. It felt SOOO good! I moved his hand down a little farther and started enjoying the feel of his fingers inside me, getting me even wetter.

He looked at me and said, "Why don't you give him a little show?"

"Who?", I asked nervously.

"The neighbors new foreman, he's walking the fenceline checking the fence! He is coming up from your left side, behind you, about 75 feet away."

Oh my gosh! I nearly came right there! A live person was standing there watching me!! I couldn't cover up, I didn't have anything to get! The thought got me very excited, and I asked, "Okay, what do I do?"

Hubby said, "Relax, he doesn't see us yet. This is your yard, you can be nude here if you want to be. Pretend that you don't know he is here and give him a special show. You know, use your imagination and turn him ON!"

With that, he got up and went into the house and left me trembling to let this stranger see me!

I thought about it for a second, and started to come up with a plan. I had my eyes closed, partly to shade my eyes from the sun and partly so I couldn't see him. I could just pretend that I was asleep, and just enjoy the attention.

By now, I could hear his footsteps, and I knew he must be reaching our corner. Sure enough, the footsteps stopped. I could just imagine the sight that he was seeing. I was totally naked, glistening with sweat, nipples rock hard, and horney as hell. I lay there for a little bit, just letting him look. I knew he was watching, because the footsteps had not started again.

I reached up and rolled one of my nipples around my fingers. Believe it or not, it got harder! I did this for a little, and the sensation felt so good, I started to rub my clit with my other hand. It didn't take too long at all for me to cum, I was soo excited. A moan escaped my lips as my body trembled violently from the orgasm.

Breathing hard, I wanted to see what kind of results I was getting from my visitor, so I screwed up my courage and got up from the chair and stretched. Turning around, I saw that he was less than 30 feet away, and looked at me sheepishly when he noticed I was looking at him.

As he mumbled an apology and turned around to walk off red faced, I remembered what my husband said about putting on a "real" show, so I walked over to the fence and asked him if he enjoyed seeing me this way. Standing naked in front of this man, less than 3 feet away with nothing but a barbwire fence between the two of us really turned me on!

When he told me he did, it made me really hot. I had never dreamed that there could be this kind of rush! I invited him back over to check fences anytime, and told him I would try to make sure he had a good reason to check them often!

I went into the house to see what hubby would say, and didn't even make it in the door. Evidently, he had been watching the whole thing, and showed me how proud he was of my show with a little show of his own!

After making love for a couple of hours, he spent the rest of the week telling me how excited he was that I put on a show like that, how proud he was of me for being able to do it, and how much he hoped I would do it again. With the feelings I had that afternoon, I don't think that will be a problem!

Stay tuned for the next installment!