Farming Her Out

Story Info
I give my sweet wife to my alpha, black workmate.
2.5k words
3.62
14.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust hard as I felt my orgasm building. My wife groaned in frustration, knowing that once again I was leaving her hanging. This problem had come to haunt us about six months ago. While sex had been very good for us all our married life, my failure to satisfy Darlene was beginning to gnaw at us. My cock began failing to fully inflate, and as soon as I slid into her warm welcoming channel, would deflate a little, thus reducing the pleasure she would normally be getting. I felt her losing concentration, as her movements under me would all but vanish, leaving me with a feeling that I was all alone. It would only remain for me to hurry up my orgasm, to avoid tiring her out, for only little gain. My body stiffened straight as I let my semen flow in a slow trickle out of my vanquished cock.

I did not even try to apologise again. She already knew I detested the situation as much as, if not more than, she did. Tonight she even attempted a little consolation.

Laying a palm on my stomach, she said, "Goodnight, Sam!" I could only grunt a reply. Not that I was so exhausted I would fall asleep immediately. In fact Darlene slid into a slumber not long afterward leaving me wrapped up in my desperate thoughts. I needed to resolve this situation before it became more than we could handle. I had an idea that Darlene felt shortchanged since I could reach orgasm from time to time, but she was too polite to say that to me.

My thoughts turned to my black workmate Marlin. I thought of his competence, his bossy attitude and his 6'2" frame. Without any bidding my mind brings up his cock. It must be longer and thicker than mine, I feel sure. I cannot help thinking of it filling Darlene completely, giving her a pleasure that I had never managed to give her even in our early days before my problem showed up. It feels like a form of justice if I could give her the present of a cock that would finally satisfy her to the full. I find that I have another erection, though it is half assed, as has become normal.

In my mind's eye I see him holding her in our sitting room and running eager hands all over her. Darlene is 5'4" tall about 35 pounds overweight. He runs his hands over her tummy area, palpitating her rolls of fat. He revels in the feeling.

"Thank you, Sam for letting me loose on your delicious wife," he says, looking sideways at me so as to keep his attention on what he is doing. "There's plenty to love here!"

Then, "Ouch!" Darlene has slapped his wrist with a loud report. He brings his face to her 42DD tits, kissing between them. She is wearing a very low-cut dress to show them off to best advantage. I call it 'slutty' because of that and because of how short it is, showing acres of thigh. At this precise moment, though, it is I who is enjoying that show.

I hear her groan and, lifting my eyes, I realise his hand has dived under the neckline and he is running it over the tit. It seems to me that he is rolling that nipple between his finger and thumb, bringing that sound. I am breathing heavily as my cock inflates to full hardness, something I have not witnessed lately. I am amazed that the thought of Darlene in another man's arms excites me, and I realise that in fact my cock is not only fully erect in fantasy, but also in real life. I stop the reel and wake Darlene up.

She is astonished that she can feel the hardness she had come to miss so much. Panting, she pulls me on top of her as she throws her thighs open. In our eagerness I cannot find her cunt on the first try. But as soon as my helmet lodges between her lips the rest of me slips smoothly in. It is, if anything, a very frantic fuck, lasting bare minutes before we are both shuddering violently in the grip of a joint orgasm.

We collapse in a sweaty, breathless heap. "My champion!" exclaims my lovely wife. Both of us think that our problem is over, so that on waking in the early hours, we want to try again. But the bugbear is as present as ever. How crushing!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

At work, Marlin slapped me on the back companionably. "What's with the long donkey face? Woman trouble?"

I could not help a wan smile. "More like flagging pole."

He gave an almost contemptuous laugh, then commented on how lovely Darlene had looked when he last saw her shopping at the Mall with me in tow. "Are you leaving her in the lurch?" If only he knew how close to the bone he came!

When I slyly suggested that he could get together with her, he tried to make it sound like a joke while teasing me about giving her his big black cock. Again I found the idea caused my heartbeat to thump harder. I resolved there and then I would do everything to get Darlene with Marlin. Right off the bat she refused to even consider the idea.

Several times after this I had nudged my wife towards having a different experience, but she maintained that she was committed to our marriage and I seemed hell-bent on breaking the vows. This must have been the shit tests women like to put their men (yeah, even husbands) through from time to time. I have never figured out why they have a compulsion to do this.

Yet I noticed that whenever we were out at a party or other function, Darlene was very flirty with my friends and workmates. She made lewd jokes, about their bodies, or habits without becoming completely overt, while flinging her long, lush brown hair this way and that. She was highly skilled at this game, making me wonder how far she could actually go. But she continued to resist my suggestions of fucking Marlin.

After many failed attempts, I had the brainwave of offering her a unique experience for her birthday, without telling her what it was. "This year you shall not get any wrapped presents. But what you get will be even more exciting," I said, adding, "I hope!" In a way that was a tiny bit misleading because it was only the nature of the wrapper that would be different.

On the material day, I took the afternoon off without telling her that I would. In the sitting room I hung up several balloons and some bunting. As soon as she walked in the door, she stared open-mouthed. "This is superb!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, it will get even better, just you wait!" She looked at me with a faintly puzzled frown. "Please go upstairs, change and come down as soon as you can." The question on her face seemed to intensify, but she did go.

Barely ten minutes later, I heard the bedroom door open. I dialed a number and with my voice held low, I said into the mouthpiece, "It is time."

Darlene came down the stairs almost hesitantly. I showed her to a seat and said, "Your present is only moments away, but I must cover your eyes." Swiftly I blindfolded her as she sat stiffly. I padded in my socks to the door, opening it as quietly as I could. In walked Marlin on tiptoes. I pointed to the seat where Darlene was. He stood there for almost a whole minute admiring her in the low-cut, short dress. His eyes roamed over her tits, then down to her thighs.

"Are you there Sam?" she asked in a breathy nervous tone.

"I am right here," I said from behind her. Marlin stood with his hands on his trouser zipper, but not yet opening it.

I flipped the blindfold from her, and at the same moment Marlin bent down, held her by the shoulders, looking deep into her eyes. Then he swiftly kissed her hard on the mouth before she had time to react. She moaned softly.

In scant moments she was really enjoying what he was doing to her through the material of her black dress. He thrust his hand through the low cut top to grasp a breast and was soon palpitating each one of them. I could see her eyes rolling in pleasure and then towards me as if for approval. But she well knew that I liked what he was doing because I had arranged it. He was also looking at me but sideways, as if to taunt me. As if to say, "Your wife is under my control." Both of us knew however that we had arranged this exactly as it was happening.

I watched as his fingers rolled her nipples, giving her extreme pleasure. Then I saw her legs parting, showing me a glimpse of white pantie. I noticed a line of dark showing the moistness crawling down her slit, clearly against the fabric of her panty. She was getting more and more excited by the second from what he was doing. And soon enough, he began to touch her tummy. For a such a mature woman it was very well packed. He was getting so excited that he groaned and his hand began to descend down to her thighs. He allowed the hand to play up and down before moving to the inside of her thighs. Her legs parted even wider. As his hand approached the fabric of her panty she made a sound deep in her throat. He started rubbing his thumb over the wetness he could now feel. He did this a few times.

With his finger on the elastic of the leg of her panty he pulled it aside. Immediately I could see her full pussy lips, now with some dew. He started rubbing up and down those lips. Then the wicked man curled the finger and entered her up to the first joint. Now this was driving her crazy and she pushed her pelvis forward as if to encourage him to put his finger all the way into her. And he was not afraid to do so. Rubbing her lips up and down, he was spreading her wetness until they became glazed over. He slowly pushed his finger into her again. I could almost pinpoint the moment that he encountered the hood over her clitoris. She abandoned all effort and exploded into a mighty orgasm, which gave me a lot of pleasure knowing that she was imagining that it was me who was giving her that much pleasure. Her pussy lips became even wetter.

Pushing his finger deeper inside he was parting her lips and getting into her hole. Soon enough, he was thrusting in and out, imitating a penis. His mouth continued his assault on her breasts. I saw him clamping his canine teeth on the nipple as if biting it. At the same time his finger entered all the way, to the last knuckle. This brought my beloved wife to the boil; she came screaming my name, not his. "Oh, Sam this has to be best birthday present I could ever imagine," she cried in a shrill voice.

He continued finger-fucking her in gentle fashion. His finger sank right down to the mouth of her cervix. I could tell from where I was sitting that he was almost touching the entry of her womb. By this time she was out of control, humping her hips all over, wanting more of his finger. He moved his mouth from her breast to her mouth, kissing her very hard. She came again, screaming into his mouth.

She had barely regained her breath when she said in a low voice, almost a growl, "Hurry up and give me that big, black cock! I can hardly wait to feel you deep inside."

Quick as a flash his trousers were pooled on the carpet at his feet. He bent to hold Darlene near her armpits and pull her to a standing position. Moving them as if they were one body he maneuvered them onto the sofa and lay her on her back, before positioning himself over her. I could clearly see his large cock between their bodies, which he now held in one of his hands. He rubbed it along her lips, bringing a wet squelching sound to my ears. She thrust her hips aggressively upwards to get more of his cock. I caught sight of it as the last of it disappeared into my sweet wife's hungry cunt. Both of them let out a groan of satisfaction as their coupling locked in place.

Immediately she did something she had never done with me; her legs wrapped around his torso and locked above the small of his back. This did nothing to restrain his movements and he quickly set into a rhythm rutting into my wife. Her squeals became like she was being carried on a handcart over cobblestones, so fast were his strokes. To my shame, her scream became one long sound as she hit her first climax on my friend's cock. He changed his rhythm not a bit, which I found amazing. I would already have been out of breath if I had kept hammering her at such a rate for such a long time. It seemed to be only one or two minutes later that she tore into yet another orgasm, bigger than any.

Marlin pulled out of her so fast that I almost missed the action. With his cock dripping their joint juices he flipped my wife, put his hand under her groin and folded her bent forward with her ass in the air. Then he drove his still-wet cock back into her in one smooth motion. Wasting no time he went at her with the same rapid strokes he had inflicted her with earlier. She set up a keening, which I took to be of ecstasy. With one hand to the wall to steady himself he leant forward and took one of her nipples in his fingers, twirling it this way and that. Her voice spluttered like a single engine aircraft in trouble. If I did not see it with my own eyes, I would never have believed that the sound was of a jet of fluid being shot out of her very satisfied pussy. Never had I known my wife could squirt! At this he too gave up his spunk, firing it into her, with a wild sound not very unlike the big cats of Tsavo National Park.

Neither of them had any strength left in them, leaving them to collapse sideways on the sofa, and only preventing himself falling off by grabbing the back of the seat.

In that moment I knew I had hit upon the very best way to save my marriage. I was confident that she would never leave the security of marriage, or ever connect with Marlin on any other level than the purely sexual.