Farmyard Frolics

Story Info
Farmyard fun with a twist.
1.3k words
4.27
21.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

A week away on a farm was all I need to get myself out of the hum drum of everyday life. Searching the holiday let listings I found a cottage on a small farm in a picturesque part of rural England. The farm was secluded and the cottage cosy, so fee paid I was all set for my trip.

Over a week later I travelled north and found the farm and the cottage. A perfect location really, The cottage was set to one side of the farm and was self contained from the farm itself. I hadn't seen the farmer, when I booked in for my key I met the farmers wife, an older lady, probably in her late 50's or early 60's. She had curly black hair with strands of grey in it. Her ample frame was hidden behind an apron that she was wearing so I wasn't able to see what her body was like. Key signed for and cottage inspected I took a walk round the farm.

The farm had the usual milking parlour for the cows, chickens a plenty running round and a large barn full of stored hay bales. The stack of hay was almost to the roof and at one end was a set of bale steps, only four high but enough for someone to climb up and sit on or lie down.

During the week I'd busied myself with walks out in the countryside and just relaxing. My job was busy so I just needed to clear my head. In the whole week I hardly saw the farmers wife and at no time did I see the farmer. I guess he was up early and out working on the land.

One morning I woke about 5am. Sunlight flooded through the curtains and I walked over and pulled them open. It was going to be a beautiful day with plenty of sunshine by the looks of it. It made me feel good. Without a second thought I walked round and found my flip flops. Not really farm wear but great round the cottage and as I tended to wear nothing inside I didn't need much. The sun had me feeling horny so I slipped on my flip flops and opened the cottage door. Nothing stirred and there was no one about.

Stepping outside I felt the exhilaration as I felt the cool breeze on my naked body. I stood there thinking what would anyone think if they saw me. I stand at 5 feet 10 inches tall, legs sculpted from years of running, a small firm bum, tattoos on my arms and chest and I would say I was average in body size. My penis always seemed to catch peoples eyes as it was dark in colour and was thick in size.

I strode across the farm yard as birds flew overhead. Passing the farmhouse I didn't look in and didn't see the farmers wife look up as I walked past. She caught sight of my naked body and gently ran a hand over her breasts. Cupping them and feeling them inside her dress. She continued to watch me striding across the farm yard.

Oblivious to my voyeur I walked into the barn with the straw and went and sat on the straw steps. The straw wasn't comfortable. It was rough against my skin, pieces of straw poking my naked body. I laid back, now that wasn't exactly comfortable but I got used to it. I kicked off my flip flops and lay there just soaking up the feeling of being in a strange place, naked on bales of straw.

After a short while I felt myself touching my cock, teasing it. I wanted to masturbate. I must admit that I love masturbating. It was something that I loved to do. To pleasure myself and to tease my cock and balls in different ways. Ways that only I knew.

Laying back I took my cock in my hand and gently pulled my foreskin back, exposing the tip of my not yet erect cock. It was flushed purple and I could feel it starting to stiffen as I gently coaxed my foreskin backwards and forwards as I lay there. This was bliss, gently teasing myself and thinking of various different women that I'd fantasised about fucking. Bringing myself to the point of almost no return I stopped. I allowed my cock to lay there to become limp again.

I must have teased myself like that six or seven times, sometimes rubbing myself hard and fast, others just gentle rubbing. Whichever way I did it I loved it. Control and abandon all in one.

I'm not sure how long had passed when I decided that I wanted to cum. To feel the pressure as my spunk came up out of my cock. To see it jet out and feel my climax.

I turned round so I was kneeling on the bale, legs slightly spread so my balls hung down and my body arched over so I could imagine fucking doggy style. I teased and pleased my cock, eventually feeling my balls twitch and then streams of white, thick cum jetting onto the yellow straw. I fell slightly forward as I felt the pleasure of my climax.

During the time that I'd been lost in the moment I hadn't heard the farmers wife enter the barn. Dressed in her summer dress and sandals she walked over to where I was still bent over. I suddenly felt a tongue round my arsehole as she almost instantaneously cupped my balls in her hand. I moaned as she squeezed my balls. massaging them in her fingers.

Her tongue continued to flick round my arse hole as she then worked her fingers onto my cock. She said nothing but she made me moan with pleasure.

She moved away and said "don't turn round". I heard the sound of a belt catch and then she moved back towards me. My heart raced, what was she going to do.

Then I felt it, the tip of a dildo touching my arse hole. Gently she pushed. I could feel it enter my tight hole. Then the feeling of resistance as she tried to push it in further, I breathed and relaxed and felt the length enter me. How good did that feel.

She started to rock, backwards and forwards pushing the strap on dildo into my waiting arse.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

"What do you think" I answered as I felt my cock becoming hard again.

Thrusting her hips she moved backwards and forwards. Total control. A situation I was happy to be in and one she knew I was enjoying.

Pushing harder she moved faster and I leant forward and felt my cock. Thick and rigid I wanted to wank it while she fucked me. "Go on" she said, "Wank that thick cock. Wank it now."

I didn't need a second asking and started to pleasure my now hard cock again. I could feel her pushing in and out of me and didn't want her to stop. It was a feeling I l couldn't describe. The hard dildo in my arse with my arsehole clamped round it.

My hand moved faster as she fucked me, rubbing my cock and feeling her push. I could feel my cum rising and as she thrust again I came, once more jetting hot cum onto the straw.

Feeling that I had now satisfied myself again she gently pulled the dildo out and I turned round. She smiled as she took she took the strap on off. I looked as she slid it into her mouth, sucking and licking at its length.

Then she came over and taking my cock in her mouth as it started to go limp. She licked the last drops of cum from my cock before squeezing my balls.

"Best you go and get a shower and dressed" she said. "My husband will be back soon and I don't want him knowing we've had some fun."

With that she walked off and I went and showered.

Why couldn't all holidays be like this I thought.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers