Fascination! Ch. 02

Story Info
Orientation Day is draining for Dick.
3.7k words
4.64
12.4k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanglefoot, Texas

1879

The Rusty Nail, packed to the rafters an hour earlier, now fell silent.

The bar's proprietor, U Parker, walked along the dusty floorboards and back towards his office.

He poured himself a shot of Hermitage, downed it, then retreated to the rear hallway.

As he vacated the bar area, however, he could have sworn he heard chatter.

"Hello?" he stammered, into the darkness.

"Who goes there? We closed 'bout an hour ago. Somebody still in here?"

There was no answer.

He figured he was hearing things.

The wind, perhaps.

But as he headed towards his office, a big bag of flower flew off the shelf and exploded against the wall.

U was startled to the point that he fell backwards onto the floor, banging his head.

He was engulfed by a huge, white cloud of smoke, the effect of the exploding flower bag.

Through the cloud, he could make out an apparition, which darted down the hallway and around the corner towards his office.

U, brave man that he was, was scared straight. He got up off the floor, dusted off his pants, and ran like heck out of the Rusty Nail, not even remembering to lock the door behind him.

*************

Temple, Texas

June, 1982

"Hello, I'm Deborah Krendall, owner of Krendy Krafts. On behalf of our family here at Krendy, I want to welcome you. You've made a great choice in deciding to work - and play - here at Krendy Krafts. We like to think that this is NOT your ordinary arts and crafts store. Come with me on a wonderful journey throughout our store..."

The voice on the T.V. screen was none other than Deb Krendall's, as inviting as ever. Dressed in a knee-length beige skirt and cherry red sweater, the busty, former teacher turned entrepreneur was a bundle of energy.

Dick enjoyed the orientation videos, but this being his third one in a row, he did start to get a bit drowsy.

He sat on a fold-up chair in the stockroom, trying to keep his eyes open while staring at the 12-inch color T.V. He was tempted to fast forward the vid, but he knew otherwise.

He came in at seven that morning for orientation, and Krendy was there to meet him, wide-eyed and full of life.

He did admire her spirit.

Krendy was about to open the store. It was getting close to nine, so Dick knew Doris and Dolores would be making their way in soon as well.

As if on cue...

"Hey, Dick," Dolores said with a hint of sympathy in her voice, as she made her way into the back room, a small carrier tray of coffee in hand.

"You still awake?" she asked with a smile.

He could barely nod. Getting up at 6 a.m. during summer vacation was quite a shock to the system.

"Dick, I brought us all coffee so...," she said, trailing off as she placed the tray down on the metal table.

Dick got up from his chair, accidentally knocking it over.

"Watch it there, buddy," Dolores teased him.

Dick sipped his hot drink from Mugs Coffee. He glanced casually at Dolores, who was busy putting on her Krendy Krafts apron. She then tied her soft, brown hair up in a cute ponytail, signifying she was ready for work.

A ray of sunlight shining through the window reflected off her glasses.

Doris soon whooshed in, punching in at 8:58.

"Cuttin' it close there, Doris," her best friend kidded her.

"Oh, my God, I am so out of breath," Doris managed in between gasps. "I had to park...did you see how Texas Totes took all our parking spaces?"

Dolores managed a nod but wasn't too interested or concerned.

"What the fuck? Like, I had to park, okay, like, all the way in the back of Mugs?!" Doris said, disgusted.

Krendy walked elegantly into the back room.

"What's all the commotion?" she asked, like a mother hen wanting to make things right.

"Why are all those cars there?" Doris belted out.

Krendy peered out the window, seeing a full parking lot. One of the cars was a brand-new, 1982 Cadillac Coupe Deville, and Krendy surely knew who that belonged to.

"The nerve," she muttered to herself.

"Why do you think? Texas Totes, across the street. Nancy Calhoun told her staff they could park there," Deb said, as equally disgusted as Doris but not wanting to let the situation get to her. "I spoke to Nancy the other day about it. She waved me off, saying it was because they had construction workers in her lot. Poor baby is having another addition built on her store. So she and her workers have to take our spaces."

Doris just shook her head. She put her apron on, took a few sips of coffee and began to calm down.

"Dick! How are we doing?" Krendy asked excitedly. "Did you make it through the videos?"

"Yeah," Dick said, trying to sound eager. "Just about done the last one..."

Krendy smiled, and went over and hit 'Stop' on the VCR remote control.

"Well, you can finish that later. As for now, I want to give you the tour. So, after you, good sir..."

*************

The tour was thorough and, to Dick's surprise, invigorating. Krendy sure could bring the store to life.

"And, one last thing, hon. Your name tag," Krendy said.

She loved going through the hiring process. She loved every part of the ritual. Dick felt as though he was being knighted by a queen.

"Did you want Richard or Dick?" Krendy asked him easily. "I know you said you sign Richard on all of your college materials."

Doris and Dolores found it difficult to stifle their chuckles.

"What?" Krendy asked. "He idolizes Richard Rogers, the famous architect. I think Richard Parker has a nice ring to it, in architectural circles."

"No, that's (laugh)...that's not why we're laughing," Doris said.

"Well, Dick is short for Richard so I don't know why that would create such amusement," Krendy persisted.

Doris and Dolores only laughed harder.

"What on Earth is so funny???" Krendy asked, looking at Dick for any insight he could offer.

Krendy was oblivious.

"Let's just say, 'Dick' is pretty apropos, after yesterday's unfurling," Dolores teased.

Deb simply smiled.

"Oh," she said with a laugh, finally getting the joke.

She looked at Richard with a beaming smile.

"His God-given endowment," Krendy spelled out. "I see."

It wasn't the first time Dick was teased about his name, given his proportions, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

Chuckles ensued, even from Krendy.

"Dick's great-great-great grandfather...did either of you read Phyllis Dorshten's book, Temple's BIGGEST Secrets?" Krendy asked, her mind jumping ahead of her.

Both Dolores and Doris shook there heads 'no.'

"Well, there is a lengthy chapter on U Parker, Dick's great-great-great grandfather," Krendy explained. "See, U owned the Rusty Nail, was one of the heroes of the Alamo, believe it or not, was a blacksmith, a sailor, a cooper, a stone cutter..."

Dolores and Doris nodded patiently, waiting for the significance of this backstory.

"But...," Krendy interjected with a smile. "He's mostly known 'round these parts, for better or for worse (laugh), for his gigantic penis."

"Oh, my God! Wasn't there a song about him, about his dick?" Doris asked excitedly, thrilled to apply her knowledge.

"Yes (laugh), I believe there was. There were several, in fact," Krendy said, cracking up. "Phyllis was even able to acquire the lyrics to many of those ballads for her book."

"U Parker. Ulysses," Dolores said, putting the pieces together. "I had no idea you were related to him."

Dick nodded affirmatively.

Krendy had taken liberties exposing Dick's lineage to her two female employees, but it seemed an appropriate explanation for Dick's anatomical anomaly.

"U was also a forerunner of Temple Tea Time. He and another gentleman, of generous proportions (laugh), Roscoe Longhorn - or Long Dork if you peruse the photo section in Phyllis' book - would serve tea in the buff. Powerful women of Temple hired them for parties and get-togethers," Krendy further informed.

"So U was a CFNM'er?" Doris posed, thrilled to be using that term as part of her vernacular now.

"Oh, you bet he was," Krendy answered before Richard even could.

Dolores had another sharp observation.

"So big dicks run in your family," she pointed out, gesturing to Dick.

Again, Krendy was quick to answer for him.

"They do," she confirmed.

There was a nice, easy silence for a few moments.

"Hmm," Dolores said, biting down on a pen, as all of this new information about their new hire began to sink in.

"Phyllis is working on a new book about the Lake Ghost of Tanglefoot. Ever hear about that?" Krendy posed.

Dolores was comfortable sitting on one of the fold-up chairs, snacking on a fruit roll-up.

"A ghost?" she asked.

"Yes! Some people still report seeing it to this day," the busty entrepreneur reported. "It's a real hoot. Legend has it that U sold the Rusty Nail because of the ghost. Phyllis is investigating that story as well as several others for her book."

As Dick tried to return to watching his videos, the chatter and conversation only grew louder and more enthused.

"I wish the ghost would haunt Nancy's store," Krendy commented as she fished through her change dish for quarters while glancing out the window again at the packed parking lot.

"Bussett drove the bus on the Temple Ghost Tour but got fired," Dick reminded everybody.

Krendy was too focused on her coffee run to reply to Dick's comment.

"Anybody want anything? I'm gonna walk over to Mugs for another round," she said with a smile.

Dolores was all set, but Doris and Dick said they'd like a cup.

Krendy was soon out the door.

Her three trusty employees stayed behind, laughing at the videos Dick was summoned to watch as part of his orientation.

Deb seemed to be sporting an unending collection of sweaters in these videos.

Krendy returned with gusto, the inviting scent of fresh coffee wafting through the back room.

She placed the cardboard tray holding the three cups down on the metal table, but, having to make room, inadvertently made a mess.

As if some divine intervention had made its way into the stock room, Krendy leaned up against the table and accidentally nudged the big basket of Krendy Krafts tape measures over the side. They crashed down the floor and spilled everywhere.

"Oh, darn it," she said.

"Well if that's not a sign," Dolores teased.

"What do you mean?" Krendy asked with a grin.

Dolores had a naughty smirk on her face.

"Oh, come on. We've all been thinking it since yesterday," she said. "Just how big IS that thing?"

Any awkwardness was smoothed out by Krendy's soothing smile.

"I have to admit, I'm kind of curious myself, hon," Krendy admitted, speaking directly to Dick.

Dick hesitated, but not for long.

"Come on, freak show. Whip that thing out and let's take some measurements," Dolores ordered him.

Dolores' sharp, biting instructions were met with chuckles.

"Would you be nice to him?" Krendy laughed.

"He knows I'm only kidding, God," Dolores replied, her large breasts bouncing about as she burst up from her chair.

"But, seriously," she added. "Take your pants off."

Dick didn't need to be told twice.

Krendy gracefully walked out front and locked the door, placing a friendly sign in the window.

"Be Right Back In 15 Minutes..."

It might take a little longer.

*************

"Holy fucking shit. It's nine inches SOFT," Dolores announced with a bawdy chuckle.

"Wo-ho-ho," Krendy whooped, as three sets of eyes were glued to Dick's free-hanging willy.

"Swing it around a little bit," Doris requested.

Dick made his low-hanging organ sway and flop, dazzling the small but enthused audience.

Completely nude, Dick thrust out his pelvis and put his outsized member on full display. He gave way to the submissive feelings rushing through his body, the idea that he was simply giving in to the women's requests. His nudity also felt wonderfully out of place - the fact he was in the back of a craft store only enriched the experience.

He further dazzled the women by picking up his hefty wiener and swinging it about.

"That's my favorite," Krendy admitted with a laugh.

Showing off, he now swung it about without any assistance from his hand, rather just the swivel of his hips.

"See if you can do it like...10 times around," Doris posed, thinking up a number.

Dick did as instructed, making the women crack up.

"Which pant leg do you throw it down?" Dolores asked, again in a playfully biting tone.

"Uh, usually the right," Dick replied, dignifying her snarky question with a response.

"Okay, go 20 times around," Doris managed to say, in between big gales of laughter.

"No, no, come on. Let's get a move on," Krendy intervened. "I have to re-open. You wanna see how big he is when..."

She left the rest blank, suggesting that Dolores measure Dick with a full erection.

Doris took the initiative, and gave Dick some ammunition - her large tits. Although still covered by her bra, Doris' massive mammaries were quite the inspiration for Dick, as the young woman easily took off her Krendy Krafts polo and began jiggling her big boobs up and down for him.

"I can see that flagpole beginning to rise," Krendy said teasingly.

"Yeah, I think he's pretty much at full capacity," Dolores said, laughing wickedly, satisfied with their teasing torture of young Dick.

Dolores started to reel out the tape, fumbling it, then accidentally dropping it to the ground. She laughed at her mistake.

"Jeez, butter fingers," Doris joked.

The women were having a good old time while Dick stood there, finding it difficult to not shoot off. His impressive erection throbbed and pulsed, his egg-sized balls begging for release.

Dolores reeled out the tape, this time able to lay it along Dick's hardened shaft. She was both astounded and thrilled with the result.

There was hesitation on her part, like she wanted this sought-after information all to herself. She chuckled with her findings.

"Well, what is it?" Krendy asked with a grin.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are in the teens," Dolores announced proudly. "Thirteen and a half inches!?"

Krendy and Doris both gasped, the figure adding even more credence to what they were beholding in front of them.

"Oh jeez, hon," Krendy laughed.

Dolores slapped Dick's erection, so hard that it bounced up and down emphatically, without constraint.

"Did you put those credentials on your application, hon?" Krendy teased him.

Dolores and Doris both laughed.

"Nine inches flaccid...," Dolores began.

"Thirteen and a half inches fully erect," Krendy finished for her. "Sweetie, that is unbelievable."

Dick stood there between the three women, fully nude with a king-sized hard-on. Krendy and her two female employees gazed to no end, staring wide-eyed at the spectacle before them.

"That's like John Holmes-sized," Doris laughed.

Dick's erection bounced up and down as he leaned back on the metal table.

"John Holmes (laugh). Did you hear that story, about Eddie Haskell?" Krendy interjected.

"No-ho," Doris replied, leaning back in her chair.

"There was an urban legend that John Holmes was actually the guy who played Eddie Haskell in 'Leave it to Beaver,'" Krendy said, taking a sip of her coffee, always eager to show off her knowledge in several areas of life. "I mean, he did kinda look like him.

"But anyway, there was a theatre showing one of John Holmes' movies that actually had on a movie poster that he WAS the actor who played Eddie Haskell," Krendy went on with tremendous amusement.

"Get out," Dolores chimed in.

"I'm serious! So anyway, long story short, in a tremendous twist of irony, Ken Osmond - the actor who really did play Eddie Haskell - got a court order for the movie poster to be removed, and Osmond, who became a police officer after his days in Hollywood, was the one to go down to the theatre and take the poster down (laugh)," she finished.

Doris and Dolores got a kick out of Krendy's lengthy anecdote, all the while Dick stood there, both tortured and aroused to no end.

"Put your pants back on," Dolores teased him, everyone knowing that was an impossible task.

"Sweetie, I plan to have you out on the floor today so we better take care of that," she said, gesturing to his astoundingly-large erection. "I don't want you knocking over any candles (laugh)."

Dolores perused the room and reached out to grab a yellow ball of yarn off one of the shelves.

She began tossing it to herself, up and down, while waiting patiently to get a word in.

Doris and Krendy were discussing floor plans for the day and the changeover to the fall selection.

Dick's eyes met Dolores.'

"If I toss this to you, you think you can hit it with your dick?" she requested, still tossing the ball of yarn casually in the air.

Krendy - at first - objected, worrying an errant line drive might knock over something precious in her back room.

But she gave into the moment and the festivities.

Dolores soft-tossed the ball of yarn in Dick's direction. With both hands wrapped around his impeccably-long unit, he swung it forward but to no avail.

Dolores pitched again, but again Dick swung and missed.

"Choke up on the bat a little bit," Doris said in between laughs, offering advice.

"Three strikes, you're out, hon," Krendy warned with a wicked smile.

Dolores moved in even closer, tossed the ball of yarn nice and slow, and Dick's dick finally made contact, belting the ball right back to where it came.

Dolores caught it with both hands.

"Nice catch, Dolores," Krendy gushed, as clapping ensued.

The girls weren't done with having fun Dick's monstrous appendage. But when Dolores playfully hung a birdhouse from the end of it, Krendy almost lost her marbles.

"What a lovely home for a woodpecker," she laughed.

When Dolores removed the birdhouse from Dick's tree branch, the big slab of meat bounced wildly up and down.

Krendy was wiping tears from her eyes, amused to no end with Dick's frightfully-big appendage.

"I wanna have a day...where's he completely nude ALL day," Dolores said, in a demonstrative fashion.

"We can do that. We can absolutely do that," Krendy said.

"Inventory day would be perfect," Doris suggested. "We're closed all day. We pull down the blinds. Meg stops in for a few things, that's about it."

"Forced nudity, buster," Dolores told him harshly. "We're gonna be dressed like we always are but you're gonna be fully fucking naked."

There are many aspects to CFNM, and it appeared that Dolores was embracing the one-sided unfairness with open arms.

"Okay, okay, let's see how far you can shoot," Dolores urged.

Comically, Doris and Krendy backed away a bit, as if sensing the impending explosion.

"Stand over there," Dolores ordered Dick.

He did as told, awaiting further instruction. Dolores faced him directly, but from several feet away.

"Start playing with your dick," she snapped at him, a bit impatient with him.

"I'm sorry, Dolores," Dick responded.

Krendy giggled, delighted by Dick's submissive behavior that she found utterly adorable.

Dick used his right hand to stroke his hard-on, going slow at first and then picking up the pace.

"Do you ever get tired, hon, when you masturbate?" Krendy asked him with utmost sincerity.

Doris and Dolores cracked up.

"I'm serious!," Krendy persisted. "Thirteen inches is a long way to go...You must really have strong wrists by now..."

Dick's moans revealed both a sense of arousal and compliance, as he gave into every one of the women's demands. He stroked and stroked, bringing his tremendously long cock closer and closer to orgasm.

"You can just tell this is gonna be a big one," Dolores gushed.

Without any further delay, Dick's relentless stroking - and the endless teasing by the female staff at Krendy Krafts - brought forth a burst of seismic proportions, an unbroken, thick stream of ejaculate that gushed from the head of Dick's towering hard-on and jetted upward and outward into the air.

12