Fashion Consultant

Story Info
Helping friend sort through clothes leads to...
4.4k words
4.42
27.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she answered the phone I asked her if we were still meeting that morning at ten. She replied that things were still good and I could come over whenever. I told her that was great, I'd be right over. I hung up the phone and grabbed my coat before heading out to my car.

Heather and I had been flirting for quite a while, and were becoming good friends. She'd gone out shopping yesterday, and knew she needed to return some things, but wanted some help on which outfits to keep and which to return. Since she knew I used to work in a women's clothing store, she asked me if I'd mind being a fashion consultant for her, and help her go thru her purchases.

I drove over to her house, I'd been there once before and didn't think I'd have a hard time finding it again, which I didn't. I parked in the driveway next to her car and went to the door. She quickly answered after I rang the doorbell. She looked great! Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt she still looked fantastic! Her short hair framed her face nicely and I could tell she'd spent some time on her makeup.

She invited me in and we chatted for a bit, as she showed me around the house (I'd never been inside before). I asked how her kids were doing and she said they were fine; she'd dropped them off at the daycare earlier since she was going into work after lunch and figured it would be easier for us to go thru her cloths without them underfoot.

When we got to her bedroom, I saw bags and bags of clothing on the floor. It looked liked she'd been shopping at every store in the mall! There were bags from Limited, Banana Republic, Cache', Express, Hot Topic, Ann Taylor, Victoria's Secret, and quite a few more.

"Wow," I exclaimed! "This is going to take a while."

"Oh, it should go pretty quickly, I'm pretty good at getting in and out of cloths," she replied. To which I raised and eyebrow and I saw her blush as she caught the unintended (?) innuendo.

I pointed to the Victoria's Secret bag. "Ooh, I can't wait till you model that bag. I do get to help with that one too don't I?"

She smiled as she led me out of the bedroom, "Maybe...we will see."

She led me to the main room and suggested I sit on the couch, while she went to change into the first outfit. She left the door open to her room while she changed and kept up a running commentary on what she was putting on, and why she'd picked it out, etc, etc. She started off with her more casual purchases, different blouses and sweaters to go with jeans or khakis. After the first few outfits she turned the stereo on and found some soft music to listen to while we worked.

We got into a pretty good routine. She'd come out, spin around and show me how everything looked. Sometimes she'd stand or sit next to me so I could feel the material. I'd critique the color or line of the garment and let her know if I liked it, and what I liked or disliked. The atmosphere was friendly with only a few flirtacious comments thrown in here and there.

Things got a bit friendly when she came out in a pair of tight black pants, with a cream camisole with a bit of lace around the neck, covered by a loose black and red long sleeved "cardigan" that tied together in the front just below her chest. She stepped close to me and pirouetted, telling me that she loved the way the pants felt, that they were silky smooth. I placed my hand on her thigh and slid it up and down. I could feel the muscles in her leg move under my hand. It felt like a silk or rayon mix and felt very thin but clung to her like a second skin. She twisted sideways and said that she was worried that the pants brought to much attention to her big butt. Without thinking I moved my hand from her thigh and slid it up the back of her thigh till I cupped one of her butt cheeks in my hand.

"Looks and feels fine to me." I stated, but I felt her tense up as soon as I started talking and realized what I'd done. She'd started to relax before I was able to get out an "I'm sorry." I dropped my hand to my lap and knew my face was turning red.

"It's really ok, I just wasn't expecting it," she replied. She stood there, and for a second there was an awful quite in the room.

Then in a quiet voice she asked, "So, did you like it?"

Assuming she was talking about the pants I stuttered, "Yes, I think the pants look great on you. They show of your figure nicely." While I was talking, I was wondering if she'd really meant the question the way I hoped she'd meant it. Just in case she had I added "And yes, I think you have an incredible ass, and it felt even better than it looks."

She had a grin on her face as she turned to walk back to the bedroom, and for the first time I noticed that she didn't have a bra on under the camisole. I could see the imprints from her hardened nipples pressing against the camisole.

As soon as she rounded the corner to her room, I stood up and adjusted my pants. Remembering the feel of her ass, and knowing she enjoyed it, had my mind running down paths it shouldn't have been.

The next time she came out, I noticed a bit more sway to her step, and a glimmer in her eye. The outfits were dressier and sexier now, and Heather was flirting more and more. I took the hint and started touching her more and more. Running my hands down her sleeves, and across her stomach, touching every garment she brought out. As I got bolder, I'd run my hands across her ass, or touch her shirt between her breasts.

I got the feeling that she didn't normally get many compliments and didn't normally have this much attention focused on her body, but she was defiantly enjoying every bit of attention I was giving her. She was getting bolder in her actions too, bending over in front of me to show off her ass, or leaning over toward me when asking a question, letting the front of her blouse fall open a bit.

It got to a point where I couldn't keep sitting and squirming till she left, and I had to adjust myself while she was showing me an outfit.

She noticed and winked, "I hope you're not uncomfortable."

I looked directly into her eyes, "Just enjoying watching you a bit too much I think. You are incredibly sexy...and driving me crazy."

"Why thank you. You are quite sexy yourself."

I flushed, "No, thank you, it's not every day I get a complement like that from an incredibly sexy model." She grinned at that line. "But I'm not the one teasing here, and you've got me really turned on."

Her grin got wider, and there was something in her voice when she turned to head back for another outfit and left by saying "You aren't the only one who is turned on here."

It took her a bit longer this time before she came back out. I was stunned, she'd put on high heels, and had on a black velvet dress with a halter style top that went around her neck, the front was cut down low, and the ankle length bottom showed off black hose. As she walked towards me I noticed the slit in the side all the way up to her waist, and kept getting glimpses of her stocking covered leg as she walked. When she turned around, I could see her entire back, as the back was open down to her back.

I swallowed, and then squawked out a "WOW!"

"You like it?" she asked.

"Like it!?! I love it! You look...stunning, beautiful, sexy...there aren't enough words to describe how you look." She stood there swaying in front of me when I heard one of my favorite love songs come on the stereo, and I had an inspiration (and a desperate need to adjust again).

I stood up, and tried to discretely adjust as I leaned forward and swept my arm before me. "May I have this dance?" I asked.

She looked at me for a minute before stepping forward and letting me put my arm around her. My hand rested against the small of her back, feeling the heat of her bare skin as I pulled her against me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked up at me for a second before resting her head against my shoulder as I put my other arm around her. We started to sway back and forth to the music, her body seemed to melt against mine, and the feeling was incredible. I could feel the mounds of her breasts pressed flat against my chest, the curve of her back against my hand, the feel of her breath against my neck, I wanted to remember it all.

Before I knew it the song was over, but we still stood there for a minute, arms wrapped around each other. I was looking down at her when she looked up at me and took her head off my shoulder. Our lips touched and before my mind had registered what was happening, her lips had parted and we were kissing deeply. It was one of those incredible first time kisses that make every nerve ending in your body feel like it is on fire, and for a few seconds the rest of the world ceases to exist.

All too soon it was over and I opened my eyes to see her doing the same. Both of us trying to catch our breath, just looking and seeing the emotions we were feeling mirrored in the other's eyes. Then we both started to grin, thinking about the situation we'd gotten ourselves in. Going with the feeling I leaned forward and kissed her again. Her lips parted instantly and this second kiss was filled with passion...and lust. I slipped my arms down her back to cup her ass with both hands, pulling her against me. She responded with a moan and by running her hands through my hair.

This kiss left both off us completely breathless. "Keep this up and we will never finish going thru your cloths." I said as she brought her arms down from around my neck, and I unwrapped my arms from around her.

"Well, there isn't much left, I guess we can finish this if that is what you'd like." Heather was looking at me with a peculiar expression on her face, wait for what I'd say next.

"What I want is to keep kissing you and see where that leads, but anticipation is fun too, and I'm still waiting for you to model your Victoria's Secret bag."

The peculiar expression had left her face as she realized that I wasn't stopping because I didn't want her. "Well, I guess we could do that, I could even start with the garters I'm wearing now." She pushed me back down onto the couch and stepped back, pulling the front of the dress up by slit and slowly showing more and more leg. "Is this what you want to see?" She said as she revealed the top of her stockings.

I reached for her and she let me pull her forward. I looked up at her face, as I reached under her dress and started pulling the skirt up higher. "That's a good start, but what I'm thinking about is a bit higher still." I pulled the dress up to her waist, entranced with the way her smooth pale skin looked against the black lacy garter and the semi-sheer panties. I could barely see a small patch of hair thru the panties, and as I leaned forward and wrapped my hands around her rear, I realized they were thongs, as my hands were cupping her bare ass. As I leaned forward her scent filled my head, it was intoxicating, I could barely detect a wet spot on her panties, and was overwhelmed with the desire to taste her.

"This is what I want." I said as I brushed my lips against her smooth thigh, right next to the seam of her panties.

"Ooohhh...Ooh My!" was her reaction, as I nuzzled her panties, desperate to taste her. I couldn't think of anything with her scent in my nose, my mouth. I started to lick her panties, pressing the thin material against her, tasting her thru the silk. I could feel her legs quivering as the muscles in her ass trembled.

I knew I was teasing her even more than I was teasing myself. I kissed around her thighs, tracing the edge of her panties with my tongue. The next time I directed my attention to the center of her now soaked panties, I felt her reach down and slide them to the side, then moan as my tongue slid against her now bare mound.

She tasted so incredible! Her sweet nectar was intoxicating, once I'd tasted it, I wanted more and more. I dipped my tongue into her, explored the edges of her swollen lips and circled my tongue around her clit. It wasn't very long before her hands were wrapped in my hair, pulling my face against her, my mouth filled with a flood of her nectar and I felt her legs start to quiver as she orgasmed. I kept my tongue still against her clit, keeping the pressure constant; knowing that she her quivering against my tongue was already overloading her senses.

I was beginning to wonder if she was going to collapse, when she pulled my face away from her by my hair, "No more...dear god you're good....but I can't take any more of that. Ooooohhhh!" small tremors continued to race through her body as she continued to experience small orgasms. She sat down in my lap, and I held her as the tremors slowly stopped. When she looked up, we kissed, she didn't seem to care that her juices still coated my mouth. Her hand dropped down to the bulge in my pants and started to grip me thru my pants. "Ummmm" she moaned into my mouth as she started stroking me thru my pants.

I broke apart our kiss, determined to make this last as long as possible. "So what other outfits do you have back there still?" She pouted for a minute, as my fingers traced circles against her now slick thigh.

"Keep that up and you'll never get to see them," she said with a mischievous grin. "Well if you REALLY want me to go away..." she emphasized her words by squeezing my hard-on thru my pants. "I think I have a few more you'll like." She stood up, if a bit wobbly at first. She held onto the wall to keep her balance as she walked back to the bedroom again.

While changing she told me that it really wasn't fair that I'd gotten to see her and that she hadn't gotten to see me yet. By the time she came back out, I'd unzipped my pants and was slowly stroking my hard-on (which felt much better since it had gotten quite painfully as confined as it was in my pants).

She'd given up on the heels, and came out in a short skirt, and semi-sheer top. As I slowly looked up her body, I saw her eyes had focused on my lap, and she was vividly watching me slowly stroke myself.

"Well I didn't want to be unfair." I could see her bare breasts beneath her top, the sheer material barely hiding anything, but hiding just enough to make it even sexier than if she'd been wearing nothing.

She hadn't taken her eyes off my lap since walking out of her bedroom. "As long as we are being fair, I guess it is my turn." She kneeled down in front of me and covered the hand I was using to stroke myself with hers. She looked up into my eyes, "I'll do this for you if you don't mind." She leaned forward and licked the tip.

She started stroking me up and down, "Oh, I don't mind at all, be my guest" I said.

She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, teasing me with her tongue, all the while keeping eye contact with me. Her tongue slid down my shaft as her hand slid up and down. Not being able to reach the bottom due to my pants, she left my cock in her mouth as she reach up and tried to tug down my pants. Happy to oblige, I helped her slide off my pants and underwear. She spread apart my legs and cupped my balls with one hand while teasing me with her tongue. I was amazed at how much she was able to fit in her mouth. I tried to keep her hair out of her face, while still letting her move as she wished.

As her teasing intensified I warned her that I wouldn't last long if she kept that up. This seemed to encourage her to go faster, only pausing long enough to whisper; "Good, I want to taste you too." Hearing her talk like that only turned me on more. As she went back to teasing me, I told her how much I loved her voice, and really liked it when she talked to me like that.

Continuing to stroke me with her hand, she said she didn't normally talk like that, but for some reason she always felt really naughty around me and if I really liked it she would try to do more. I told her that I loved it, and never had anyone talk to me like that at home, no matter how much I tried to encourage it.

"I can't believe that" she said. "I promise I'd be willing to try anything you wanted...at least once."

I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with Heather, especially not while she was giving me a blowjob! "Watch out what you promise, you just may get it. Ooohh...don't stop that right there! If you let me help you live out any of your fantasies, I'll let you help me live out mine."

"Deal, "she said "right now I want you to cum in my mouth!" She proceeded to take every inch of me into her mouth!

"Just dooonn't stop what you're doing right now.....You wish is my command....I'm cummming....!" I moaned as I tried to keep my hips still and not thrust into her mouth. She sucked on me hard and squeezed my balls gently, milking them as I came into her mouth.

Then I pulled her up into my lap, and kissed her deeply, tasting a bit of saltiness in her mouth. I reached up and cupped her breast, running my thumb across her hard nipple thru her shirt. I could feel the heat from her body sitting on my lap, and realized that her short skirt had ridden up, and that she wasn't wearing anything under it. Her juices were dripping into my legs.

Heather moved till her back was to me, and I reached around and cupped her breasts, feeling her nipples graze against the palm of my hand. I could feel my semi-hard cock being pressed between her swollen lips; every time one of us moved, she jumped a bit as it pressed against her supersensitive parts. I kissed the back of her neck and nibbled her ear.

"What's next?" I asked her.

"Mmm, I like that right there," she said as I continued to nibble her neck. "I don't know, what do YOU want to do?"

"Nope I asked you first."

She sat for a minute, letting me continue to fondle her, either thinking or getting up the courage to tell me something. She finally turned her head and whispered in my ear, "I want you inside me."

"I know you can do better than that, now tell me what you WANT." I pinched her nipples lightly, causing her to jump, and moan at the same time.

She have me a pained expression, then in a quiet voice she whispered in my ear, "I want you to strip me naked, take me to the bedroom and fuck me...hard." She got an instant response to that as my cock instantly hardened beneath her, the head sliding up her lips to brush against her clit.

"Now that was MUCH better." I whispered back to her. "And it sounds like a great idea, however I want something first." I took one of her hands and put it on top of mine, then slid my hand down between her legs. "I want you to show me how you get yourself off." When she took her hand off mine, I reminded her that she HAD told me she'd try anything.

"But this is embarrassing!" she replied.

"Maybe" I replied, "But just use my hand and think about what I'll be doing to you in the bedroom in just a few minutes. Think about me penetrating you, sliding inside." Her hand was back on top of mine, and she had her eyes closed.

"Just keep talking to me like that" she said.

"Think of your bare body rubbing against mine, feeling me against you. Teasing you with my cock, rubbing it up and down your wetness." She fingers were pressing mine inside her. She was rubbing my hand up and down her clit. I felt her breathing get faster and faster, and her hips start to move in circles against me. I didn't get far in my narration before her legs clamped onto my hand and her entire body tensed.

As she finished, "Now for your request," I said as I turned her around to face me. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I stood up, carrying her, her pussy was ground onto my cock. I carried her to the bedroom like this, feeling small tremors run thru her body. I passed by all the empty bags, and laid her on the bed, whipping the cloths off onto the floor. I took off my shirt then, pulled off hers. Next came the skirt which was bunched up around her waist. I paused for a second to put on the condom she handed me off the bedside table, then looked down at her.

12